Subliminal Talk
A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G (/Thread-A-6-Stage-Wealth-Sub-4G)

A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Jeff - 02-12-2011

I have always been fascinated by wealth and money. The thought of being able to have anything is plain awesome. Watching Wall Street 2 Money Never Sleeps somehow gave me this idea as a suggestion. Many people waste their lives trying to climb up the corporate ladder or gaining higher positions which offers only a few extra perks. My idea for this is much more grand. Why not attract the CEO, partner, or other very high up positions in very successful corporations. I know this is my only opinion, but I think this could be very beneficial.

For subs my thought is, (possibly ideal after alpha)
-Find you Perfect job
-Forex trading support & success
-Maximum Sales success
-Think like a billionaire/millionaire
-Ultra Success 3.0
-Stress Relieve
-Absolute Confidence 3.0
-Luck Magnifier 3.0
-Overcome anxiety and Failure
-All under Self Improvement look very useful
-Many under Emotional Health
-Most under Thinking & The Mind

Sorry for not listing all under the three categories there are just so many that could tie in so well that would make the list triple its size. Also manifesting ideal business partners and all supplies necessary.

:: Shannon, I have an essay from a very successful man that could offer very useful information and five great affirmations for scripting, if you decide to build this just e-mail me at [email protected]

Feedback would be useful so we can all have many perspectives on this issue and more information for Shannon.

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Shannon - 02-13-2011

I'm actually planning to build a couple of six stage sets pertainng to wealth. One is "Think Like A Millionaire" and one is "Become a Multi-Millionaire Within 4 Years". But to include everything you suggest in one set would have 24 stages or more.

manifesting ideal businss partners and supplies is covered by Become a Successful Entrepreneur, which is another one I am considering for a 6 stage set.

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Jeff - 02-13-2011

Wow, 24 stages? Monster-Subliminal right there.

Any insight when you might be starting this?

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Elusive - 02-14-2011

Some thoughts that just spawned, that i believe the "wealth set" should contain.
*Motivation to plan, take action and presevere.
*Writing down ideas.
*Setting GOALS, budgets and dealines.
*Drive to FOLLOW your GOALS
**Mindtuning stuff
**Social stuff
*Don't spend more, than you earn.
*Ambition boost
*Think like/become a millionaire(or replaceing millionare with rich?)
*Starting a business yourself (anxiety,negativity,fear)
*Seek to continuously improve knowledge and skills.

Failure=>challange=>opportunity=>success

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Shannon - 02-17-2011

(02-13-2011, 03:12 PM)Jeff Wrote: Wow, 24 stages? Monster-Subliminal right there.

Any insight when you might be starting this?

I'm not. 24 stages is too much. There are limits to what can reasonably be done.

However, a 6-stage set or two along these lines is coming.

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - Jeff - 02-17-2011

Misinterpretitation, I was meaning to ask about 6-stage sets. The 24 would be neat lol, but the sound of building that would be a nightmare
Misinterpretitation, I was meaning to ask about 6-stage sets. The 24 would be neat lol, but the sound of building that would be a nightmare

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - ncbeareatingman - 05-23-2012

Honestly the "Enhancing yer BRILLIANCE" I have thot would help greatly with creating/earning/having money.... how so? well its obvious in some ways and others not,but the short version to me would be ...'people pay others for grandoso,brillaint and even not so brillaint ideas" the 'why didnt I think of that? kinds of things that can come forth with enhanced I Q/Up-ing one's intelligencde and appyling it with follow thru ideas,that is acting upon once ideas...last I heard "Enhancing your Brillaince" was gonna be a 6 stage set ,eventually ,when ever it is to come out from indigo mind.
I certianly feel and see how enhancing yer brillaince 'er whatever the title will eventually become, as being modular/fitting right in with bringing in da bucks.... be it mutiple or singular streams of income.
Keith = Ncbeareatingman

RE: A 6 Stage Wealth Sub 4G - ncbeareatingman - 05-26-2012

XL-17 Ultra Success and/or 5g would be outta this world and back! stuff would start jumpin off shelves and flying across da room with that good sh*t going on. wow! not to mention with the HST,added. dayummmm!
we'd have NO socks to be blown off with that technology forth coming,sometime in this "millineum" falcon"(a shout out, to star wars;-)