Subliminal Talk
if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: if anyone can answer this than that would be great (/Thread-if-anyone-can-answer-this-than-that-would-be-great)

if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Alpha Male mo - 01-22-2015

Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - SurferJoy - 01-22-2015

(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

What if you find out after you've completed these trainings that you don't want the effect of SM or WM, last a lifetime ?

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - JackOfHearts - 01-23-2015

arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - SurferJoy - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 12:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin

In this case, I hope that you do not use public toilets a lot. Because, your pecker might end up in quite many Snapchat selfies Wink Just saying Tongue

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Natious - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 01:04 AM)SurferJoy Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 12:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin

In this case, I hope that you do not use public toilets a lot. Because, your pecker might end up in quite many Snapchat selfies Wink Just saying Tongue

What, girls actually do that? Thought that was just a joke someone I knew once did.

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Womanizer - 01-24-2015

(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

That depends on you. I know on my am journey so far I been getting into more confrontations and arguments. As far as to making it permanent that's a good question; I am assuming 4 + runs.

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Alpha Male mo - 01-26-2015

(01-23-2015, 01:04 AM)SurferJoy Wrote:

Lol I'll try not to. I'm afraid some women might take it further than that

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Alpha Male mo - 01-26-2015

(01-24-2015, 02:20 PM)Womanizer Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

That depends on you. I know on my am journey so far I been getting into more confrontations and arguments. As far as to making it permanent that's a good question; I am assuming 4 + runs.

Oh OK great thanx

(01-22-2015, 08:31 PM)SurferJoy Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

What if you find out after you've completed these trainings that you don't want the effect of SM or WM, last a lifetime ?

Well that's a good question. The way I see it is you have a better chance of meeting the woman of your dreams if you are constantly meeting and having relationship with the women you want to. Then if i decide to get married, my wife will rock my socks every day till we're like 40.

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Shannon - 01-27-2015

Till you're like 40? Think again, buddy. At 40 you're just getting to the good stuff.

RE: if anyone can answer this than that would be great - Alpha Male mo - 01-28-2015

(01-27-2015, 11:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Till you're like 40? Think again, buddy. At 40 you're just getting to the good stuff.

Lol. I've never thought of it like that.