Subliminal Talk
Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 (/Thread-Fonzy-s-Journal-Vol-1)

Pages: 1 2

Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - in3deep - 02-22-2015

Which sub?

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - MJ1 - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 08:42 AM)in3deep Wrote: Which sub?

AM6

@Fonzy So looks like you decided to share your journey.best of luck to you!

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - CatMan - 02-22-2015

FONZY!!!!!

I'm so happy you started a journal. I'm subscribing and will enjoy keeping up to date.

Looking forward to an amazing transformation, my friend.

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Ricardo - 02-22-2015

Hey Fonzy, I will be very interested in seeing how it affects you. Good luck and remember the two rules..no expectations and follow the rulesBig Grin

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Thanks bros. I'm planning to start this Friday. Now things are settled on the forum and I'm happy with my progress there's no telling how far this will go. One thing I'm really excited to have incorporated in my life is the optimus engine once again. I'm probably going to keep a regular journal but want to have you guys stimulated at the same time.

If you all have any questions or anything coming up from your subconcious that you want to discuss, let me know.

How I see it is that there are two ways I'll go about writing the journal.

And,

This time I want to encorporate pictures and videos, maybe some audio, visuals+ more to go along with the journal. There are some promises I made and I'm going to follow through with them. Thanks.

Day 1 Stage 1 - Fonzy3 - 02-24-2015

Today is the start of an incredible Journey.
Who are we kidding? Using subliminals is probably the easiest and most fun way to improve yourself. And with all that is put into this program im excited to see what will happen when I start my listening.

I now have almost two years of subliminal listening experience. It is always exhilarating when starting a new program and feeling the effects settle in. I would say after the first fifteen minutes, emotionally I am feeling very optimistic.

I would say that previous to starting AM6 I used the low budget AM by running ASC for 7 months. I'm all too familiar with the resistance and challenges that one goes through to ascend.

But obviously this program is 100000 times greater than the other.

That's it for now!

Day 8 stage 1 week 1 - Fonzy3 - 03-03-2015

There's a lot that has happened in one week. It has been overwhelming. I'm going to write the changes that have occurred in the four major areas of my life.

Mind/ Emotions

In the first few minutes of listening to this program I noticed a change of my emotions and mentality. There was a shift and I'm sure a lot that I went through so far has to do with the OE. The description is right when saying that this technology is like a mind of its own. I felt it dragging me, and pulling me to do things I was open to doing. As I wake up in the morning and get ready. To everything I do during the day until night it just forces me to act in ways the get myself to an ascended position.

When using ASC before a lot of my fear was reduced and I was extremely confident and comfortable in my situation. Imagine this improving day by day. A horizontal line of improvement (transcendent).

AM6 however has harnessed this confidence and it is encorporate din everything I do to be in a more dominant/higher situation. AM6 would be a vertical line bringing myself up. Now because of my subliminal experience, absolute self confidence and everything packed into AM6 not only am I moving up and forward but also carrying confidence and dominant positivity everywhere I go. A sphere if you will. There's not a moment where I don't feel the subliminal growing stronger and deeper in my subconcious. I am doubtless.

Emotionally I feel better. As if I'm more respectful and treating myself with that same appreciation. I generally just do not put up with any bullshit now. For a long time I was just messaging a lot of the forum members because I wanted to write a journal a certain way. And a lot of bs was being written by other people on the forum at this time. I pretended that it didn't effect me. But I am invested in this community, and now I'm honestly writing everything I feel and this is right while conveying my values at the same time. This goes the same for anything in my daily life. I am just a dominant male in every scenario.

I usually share a comparison with an actor from a movie so here's is the latest. Leo dicaprio in blood diamond.

Business

I got a raise and promotion. It was sweet as one of my haters got what was coming to them and all my colleagues recognize me as a valued member as no one else could qualify for the promotion. This showed a lot of the status quo men that are consumed with fear and are just waiting out their time to get a pension.

I've noticed some success training and motivation boost in my every day life. I pretty much get evrything I want that I go after. I walked into an organization the other day and I confidently asked that I have my issue taken care of that moment while there were a dozen other people that were sitting down. The secretary recognized how serious I was and I got out of the building in fifteen minutes while others were just waiting. Granted they could've been there for another reason but I got what I wanted. There have been many other occurances like this but mostly whenever I walk into a room and interact with others they know I am a dominant male. A lot of the bullshit has just been cut of of my life. I also come across situations where I find myself with more money. I attribute this to the success mindset. I get what I want so much that previous things my gf would like to complain about before she doesn't. Now 99% of the time she talks about how great her day was with me, compared to the previous 98%Wink.

Physical health

The EPHRA has caused me to lose weight. I'm not over eating. I'm eating at the right time. A lot of the bs and laziness from the past has been erased.

I Beleive the ascending attitude I've mentioned before has made me enjoy working out even more. I go to the gym which OE and motivation boost is pulling me to and have a good workout. I don't burn out and feel like shit the next day. I really Beleive a lot of positive results are shining because of the seven months of ASC I ran before this.

Women

I'm displaying more manly characteristics. My confidence is off the charts. I'm able to generate ideas that just make myself even greater. I'm pretty sure every female knew I couldn't be walked over before this week but now they realize I am a man of high value. I feel them look towards my direction for approval but I am preoccupied with other things. I would say they are just friendlier to me. I also do not put up with ANY bs.

And my sex life is still great but the success training, motivation and no hesitation just makes it better.

I've actually also made a lot of friends this week. A lot of them are 5-10 years older than me though. This reflects on my own maturity level. In the past I wasn't afraid to make enemies. Which is why a lot of fake friends left my life. But since last week a lot of people that are in dominant positions have taken a shine to me.

I really don't feel like I have an ego just want to get my point across if I'm ever challenged.

So much has happened in one week.

I would say the main theme of the program that I've taken away so far is that I am now achieving my potential, naturally and genuinely. This doesn't mean being as intense as I can be in each moment but just taking the opportunities I recognize to improve my situation. I can already tell that I'll be running this many more times. For the main reason that I would like to make up for the previous years of my life where I was either scared, or complacent.

Wait... What about the cons of your week?

Well with an attitude of gratitude it's hard not to see life as just one big opportunity but I did experience some resistance. That's all. If you can be tough emotionally and just remember your blessings this resistance will pass. And your life will be so much better. You don't have worry about a fatal illness or a nemesis like stories on a soap opera. Just let the sub do the work and stick it out through the resistance. Your dreams will come true. It might be a bit too early for recommendations but I would say that if you are not feeling like you are achieving your full potential. This is the subliminal for you! It will get you off your lazy ass and into the best positions in life. Thanks.

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Ricardo - 03-04-2015

Great start FonzySmile

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Fonzy3 - 03-05-2015

I thought I would just update today. ASC has made this AM6 experience so much better. Times where I would feel "not dominant enough" is now just confidence. *warning* this is not placebo. Whenever I choose to put my headphones on and blast ocean wave AM6 stage 1 I feel myself changing emotionally and I achieve a more alpha position. I was playing a sport during my workout today and I was naturally captaining the get together as well as my team playing. Granted I was probably the best player there but I had the women vote. And my sportsmanship made the experience pleasurable. I Beleive that in my race everyone automatically looks to me as a leader now. At the end it was only tan skin guys playing the sport but that is mostly because of my passion towards soccer. In regards to women I haven't noticed anything other than females generally feeling safe with me and giving me eyecontact/ arm touching. Now even on this forum the women members have taken a shine to me. I'm so dominant that when they initiate the conversation about sex I dictate or allow everything that would go on between us. This program is absolutely very strong. OE all the way.

EDIT: I also stumbled upon 2 grand today. This is not to brag but just creating awareness to conciously think about all areas of your life not feeling defeated.

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - RTBoss - 03-06-2015

You "stumbled" upon $2k!? Sure you're not running some super-secret copy of Luck Magnifier 6G!?

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Fonzy3 - 03-06-2015

Yeah, yea I made some changes in my bank accounts which allowed me to retrieve 2000 which manifested because I'm sure the manager was in the right mood and the fact that I was a long time customer.

The subliminal experience definitely helps throughout your journey!

RE: Fonzy's Journal Vol. 1 - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

I know it's a bit corny

But this commercial speaks to me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i45ptxG5PnA

Day 14 Stage 1 Week 2 - Fonzy3 - 03-10-2015

There's so much that has happened in each area of my life that I'll just post the major headlines I feel are important. I have felt times of vulnerability and resistance this week. Feels like I'm coming out of my shell. Success continues as I make smart business decisions and take advantage of more opportunities. My consulting business has taken off and this is another reminder to forum members of you have any questions let me know! I've noticed more respect from people and IOIs from women. I pay less attention to women in general esp the ones who think they are hot. I'm exercising a lot and I have high energy levels. Been getting an " I won" feeling within a lot more about my decisions and people recognize my worth. Social interactions going well. That's pretty much it. I feel like I'm on the brink of something BIG as I move up and transcend through the classes. I had a realization today that I would be a good politician mainly because I wouldn't buy into the politics. I feel as if everything I do is more meaningful and I have a lot of self worth. As you can see im an outspoken individual on this forum but my intention is to write down my passion of how much these subs can change my life. My quality of life has generally improved in the past two weeks...