Subliminal Talk
The best way to listen to two 4g subs? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The best way to listen to two 4g subs? (/Thread-The-best-way-to-listen-to-two-4g-subs)

Pages: 1 2

The best way to listen to two 4g subs? - terry44 - 01-10-2015

I'm wondering if anyone has tried different ways to do this. Would playing them one after the other on a loop be better than 8 hours of one followed by 8 hours of the other? I'm thinking of playing them one after the other on a loop because they will be guaranteed to get fairly equal coverage even if work or other things interfere with my listening.

RE: The best way to listen to two 4g subs? - jonathan4all - 01-10-2015

(01-10-2015, 01:49 AM)terry44 Wrote: I'm wondering if anyone has tried different ways to do this. Would playing them one after the other on a loop be better than 8 hours of one followed by 8 hours of the other? I'm thinking of playing them one after the other on a loop because they will be guaranteed to get fairly equal coverage even if work or other things interfere with my listening.

As far as I remembered, Shannon recommends it 8 (sub a) +1hour break at least+8hour (sub b). But , there is another factor also to consider . Suppose, if I want to use MLS with identical goal like Grade Habit or Learning Language Sub I believe it has less problem. But, if I run a sub like MLS with AOS (which is completely contradictory to each other) above step works better. However, instead of not listening due to differentiate time , it's , at least, better to listen one after another. It's just a hypothetical statement (of course I did not make those subs !! ) Hope it helps.

RE: The best way to listen to two 4g subs? - terry44 - 01-10-2015

Thanks, I think they dovetail quiet nicely: US + PTPA. So will try it both ways and see what works best.

RE: The best way to listen to two 4g subs? - JackOfHearts - 01-10-2015

Shannon always said to use one sub for a certain amount of time (~8hours) and then the other.
You don't need to try both ways, the best is this one. Don't switch 1 hour US and 1 hour MLS for example.

As you are new here I would suggest you stick to only one sub for now, it would be best for you.
Do 1 month US then 1 month PTPA. Then use both together when you are used to them.

Shannon does say they make a good combination though. This is part of his description of PTPA: "Wonderful when used in combination with Ultra Success 4G". I think they reinforce each other.

Yeah you can do it. The best way to use sub is one at a time though. If you are a beginner I think you should stick to the basics. I think I got a better idea, you use one sub for 1 month US and then you use both. That way it would be faster and you'll be used to the first sub for 1 month.

If you are really too excited then you start with both.
How much time to you plan on using these sub?
Keep in mind that the recommend time for a single sub is 3 month, so for 2 sub it's 6 month. The minimum is 2 month for 2 sub. Are you going to do 6 month with this 2 sub?

(01-10-2015, 04:44 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Yeah you can do it. The best way to use sub is one at a time though. If you are a beginner I think you should stick to the basics. I think I got a better idea, you use one sub for 1 month US and then you use both. That way it would be faster and you'll be used to the first sub for 1 month.

If you are really too excited then you start with both.
How much time to you plan on using these sub?
Keep in mind that the recommend time for a single sub is 3 month, so for 2 sub it's 6 month. The minimum is 2 month for 2 sub. Are you going to do 6 month with this 2 sub?

It's not impatience or excitement, it's because I will be too busy to use subs properly in 6 weeks time. I did ASC for 50 days and that was tiring and quite difficult fitting in with my hard work schedule. I'll have even less time in 6 weeks, so I wanted to get the benefit of both.

So if I understand correctly you are going to use this 2 sub for 6 weeks only?
You don't match for the minimum recommended by Shannon that way.
If you are going to use sub for only 6 weeks it's very very advisable to use only one sub.

update: I read somewhere that if you have a lot of fear, guilt or shame you won't benefit very much from US, EPHPRA would be recommended in this case.

(01-10-2015, 05:19 AM)maniac360 Wrote: So if I understand correctly you are going to use this 2 sub for 6 weeks only?
You don't match for the minimum recommended by Shannon that way.
If you are going to use sub for only 6 weeks it's very very advisable to use only one sub.

Didn't he say the minimum was 32 days? I thought this was especially so for PTPA. But as some people can get the effects of US in a few weeks while others take a few months, I'd at least like to try. I might get lucky. I will be able to give more time to subs in the summer, but I need as much of the effect as possible now, as the spring will be expensive in time, energy and money!

The result will not stick in this short amount of time.
32 days for 1 sub not for 2. For 3 sub it would be 32 *3.

(01-10-2015, 05:43 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The result will not stick in this short amount of time.
32 days for 1 sub not for 2. For 3 sub it would be 32 *3.

I will resume them in the summer and might be able to continue for a few hours per day even in the spring. I'm not trying to get long term results just from the 6 weeks, I'm hopefully going to get them when I'm more settled and have more time to devote to them later. I know it's not ideal, I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation. I wish I had the luxury of having more time and less stress.

BTW, for US, a type D sub Shannon says:
Quote:Typically, these programs require 2 to 6 months of daily use for six or more hours per day to produce the intended results, and may require as much as 9 to 12 months, depending on specific circumstances beyond the control of the subliminal. Conversely, you may get results in as little as 20 days in some cases for the same reason.

Yeah if you are lucky Big Grin

(01-10-2015, 06:06 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Yeah if you are lucky Big Grin

Well if I don't try, I definitely won't be lucky!

I think I'll try to do 6 to 8 hours of US at night and at least 6 hours of PTPA during the day. If I need to sacrifice time it will be from PTPA that way.

I'll start Monday.