Subliminal Talk
ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC 5.0 | journal & questions (/Thread-ASC-5-0-journal-questions)

ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - Kenshin - 01-01-2015

Welcome Subliminal Talk people!
That's my first post/topic on this board and I've recently started listening to Absolute Self Confidence 5g.

I'm currently on day 10 but I'm not sure I can count full 10 days of exposure as I was easing into it very slowly (2-3-4 hours first days)
The reason why I took this approach was because on very first day I was feeling completely out of sync after +/- 6-8 hours of listening to the sub.
I had a burning feeling in the forehead and couldn't get my eyes to focus.
(sth like someone is flashing some bright light at you)

I've read the instructions to 5g subs and many threads on this forum and I understand that weird 'headache' and being tired is supposed to be normal.
I'm hoping this feeling will go away as I progress with the sub.

I've read some of the testimonials to that particular sub and some ppl were saying that this product has enhanced most of the qualities in their character which is exactly what my goal is (plus being more confident around women)
I've done lots of personal self-development over the last 2 years (books, audiobooks, PUA stuff, meditation, strength training, Yoga, sorting out my career, etc.) but I need some kind of trigger to get all things to fall into place.
I've sorted out most of my 'stupid anger' issues this year with the help of meditation which actually leads me to the main question of my first post (followed by few more after):

1. I'm doing Holosync (without affirmations) which is a great help to me but I want to make sure there won't be any conflicts between subliminal technology and binatural beats moving me all the way into Delta.
Don't want to risk frying my brain Wink
2. English is not my primary language although I have no problem with communicating in English, I live abroad for many years now.
Now, I realize that script for ASC won't be provided but I think I would feel much more comfortable if I could see some of the sentences just to make sure I'm feeding myself with stuff I can fully comprehend. I've tried to decode it (I've got some music dev experience from the past) but without any luck..
3. Is it true that some people can actually hear ultrasonics? If yes, that would mean that some people actually know the script (and I don't not fair haha)

Regarding my first experiences with the sub:
- I feel that I started walking differently, slower and more 'boss-like'
- Feeling more focused when talking to ppl apart from the fact that I still have this pressure-like feeling in my forehead
- Overall my mood has lifted although I'm overall happy person
- I was dancing like a retard last night at the club hitting up on some chicks lol Had a great time I'm normally not that crazy in the clubs

Anyways, I will get back to this thread as I notice some breakthroughs in my life/behaviour.. I have a very good feeling about this product and wanted to express my gratitude to Shannon for providing it for a free!
Thank you!

RE: ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - AlphaMind - 01-01-2015

Doing mind work is acceptable IF there is no affirmation nor script or any programming. Doing Shannon programming means NONE other programming acceptable. Brainwave entrainment is acceptable. Hypnosis, audible affirmation and such is prohibited.

5G script won't be released so don't hope for it. Trust Shannon. He trust us.

Lol Nobody can decipher. What a sensitive ear hear is only a high pitched piercing noises.

RE: ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - Kenshin - 01-01-2015

Thanks for your input AlphaMind.
My ears are very sensitive (I also have very narrow channels) that's why i couldn't do silent track on the 2nd night.
I remember I have duplicated it on my Winamp playlist to go for 4 hours and I woke up after 15-20minutes with the feeling like someone is piercing inside my ears (ugh!) Turned it off instantly..

Last 2 nights (days 9 and 10) I managed to run the masked stream sub for the duration of entire night but after the whole night couldn't do any more during the day, feeling too tired to add more hours.
I'm hoping this feeling will fade away by the time I return to work..

RE: ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - risingwarrior - 01-01-2015

5G is powerful man. Tiredness is just the sub working on some underlying issue our your own resistance creeping back up.

Holosync shouldn't interfere with your sub. I've heard lifeflow is a better alternative to holosync as it causes less upheaval. Do try that one too.

Yes, some ppl can hear ultrasonics, but it's very rare.

Keep using it for 90+ days, and good luck on your journey Smile

RE: ASC 5.0 | journal & questions - Mystic Pymp - 01-01-2015

Welcome aboard Kenshin. Hope you'll gonna like it here.

Don't push yourself too much with the subs. Mental fatigue is something normal and you'll have to live through it. It goes away with time and should be able to listen to the subs easily, at least that's my experience. I think reason for tiredness is that your brain "downloads" or learns the script, and once it's done and it only is being processed things are much smoother.