Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - chaosvrgn - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 05:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the reports like this, I'm thinking that a lot of what needs to be done is to magnify the effectiveness and impact of the aura more. I think really it's working, just not getting past the fear/guilt/shame enough yet...
Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

Im pregty sure the efgorts to heal are whats causing a lot of the appearance of it being watered down, as it is designed to heal at your pace. Probably gonna rip that stuff out.

The "healing at your own pace" stuff or the healing modules period? If the former, that would mean what -- that it'll work a lot faster but be much more intense?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 05:36 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the reports like this, I'm thinking that a lot of what needs to be done is to magnify the effectiveness and impact of the aura more. I think really it's working, just not getting past the fear/guilt/shame enough yet...
Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

Im pregty sure the efgorts to heal are whats causing a lot of the appearance of it being watered down, as it is designed to heal at your pace. Probably gonna rip that stuff out.

The "healing at your own pace" stuff or the healing modules period? If the former, that would mean what -- that it'll work a lot faster but be much more intense?

If my theory is correct, the primary reason why V1 was so much more obvious and in your face is that it didn't try to heal, it tried to achieve the goal as directly as possible.

Taking out the healing stuff is very likely to polarize the program results according to how ready the person is to achieve the program goals.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Noctis - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 05:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:

If my theory is correct, the primary reason why V1 was so much more obvious and in your face is that it didn't try to heal, it tried to achieve the goal as directly as possible.

Taking out the healing stuff is very likely to polarize the program results according to how ready the person is to achieve the program goals.

Can there be 2 sub choices, one with healing and one without? Or have it with no healing but it comes with an optional healing sub for people who want it?

From what I saw there was only one person that needed healing added and that kind of screwed everyone...

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 05:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

Can there be 2 sub choices, one with healing and one without? Or have it with no healing but it comes with an optional healing sub for people who want it?

From what I saw there was only one person that needed healing added and that kind of screwed everyone...

A lot of you need healing. Not just one. That's why I added it, and that's why so many of you are getting healing results and responses instead of achieving the other goals of the program.

But I think it will be useful to produce a 2.3 and rip all that out and see what happens; at the very least, that will show us what that section of scripting was doing.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - JJ54 - 07-26-2016

Shannon, that could also be why your models said the positive results wouldn't show up until next month in August. Most of the energy is probably being used to heal the subconscious mind first before it is being used to create manifestations that are in line with the primary goals of the sub.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - chaosvrgn - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of you need healing. Not just one. That's why I added it, and that's why so many of you are getting healing results and responses instead of achieving the other goals of the program.

But I think it will be useful to produce a 2.3 and rip all that out and see what happens; at the very least, that will show us what that section of scripting was doing.

I'm going to Washington D.C. on September 8th to see Kanye West in concert (protip: tons of hot, horny women). Plan on spending the entire weekend engaging in one final bout of debauchery before I start running subs that'll push my life in a direction of stability.

My AM6 run ends August 26th... meaning I can finally test this thing the way it's intended. If 2.3 is out by then, count me in for sure.

(07-26-2016, 06:24 PM)JJ54 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

Shannon, that could also be why your models said the positive results wouldn't show up until next month in August. Most of the energy is probably being used to heal the subconscious mind first before it is being used to create manifestations that are in line with the primary goals of the sub.

Very possibly.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - kenpachi - 07-27-2016

I had really strong aura results on v1, its still there but less on 2.2. For me this means either:

-the healing modules are watering down the aura
-the aura wont fully power until we are fully healed (even tho it let me full power on v1)
-the new scripting for the aura and goal optimisation is less effective than v1 was

On the other hand, the healing is working and im seeing real changes. If i could have my v1 strength aura and heal simultaneously i would be a happy camper

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-27-2016

Or its just that you got used to it.

DMSI V2.2 Outing - JJ54 - 07-27-2016

Day 10

Just a quick observation from this morning. One of my pen pals (girl from Thailand, early 20's, an attractive 7.5) wanted to video chat with me on Skype during the morning. Haven't too long woke up, I put on my headphones and started playing DMSI on loop before calling her. Straight from the get-go, the ioi's were coming in droves. She kept preening her hair and moving to the side so that her neck was exposed to the camera. She had a very big smile from ear to ear and on close-up, her eyes were dilated like saucers.

But that wasn't the biggest ioi yet. 10 minutes in, one of her roommates came into the room and she had to put her phone/laptop down for a few minutes. She stood up to talk with her roommate off camera, but her butt and backside was completely exposed to me (looks like she was at least 2 feet away from the camera). Soon, the butt-display commenced. She started readjusting her sweatpants up and down, lifted up her shirt so that the lower portion of her backside was exposed, and she even stuck out her butt briefly towards the camera. I was like, "Whoa! Over 6,000 miles away and the aura is already causing this girl to show interests in me Cool" lol. Afterwards, we talked for a few more minutes before I had to leave to go get breakfast and freshen up. Her eyes were still dilated and she commented that she can't wait to see my face again Big Grin.

Shannon, I too think the aura is still working. Despite the healing module doing most of the work from the sub, which is great in and of itself, the aura is making its presence known. Give it another month, and I think the aura should be well-projected. I'm just amazed at the influence it had even at far away distances and language barriers.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Ricardo - 07-29-2016

It can't work through the internet surely?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 01:11 PM)Ricardo Wrote: It can't work through the internet surely?

Energy is not limited by time and space like matter is. I have seen this a lot. It's got something to do with Einsten' "spooky action at a distance", I think.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - chaosvrgn - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 01:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 01:11 PM)Ricardo Wrote: It can't work through the internet surely?

Energy is not limited by time and space like matter is. I have seen this a lot. It's got something to do with Einsten' "spooky action at a distance", I think.

I concur. Was just talking to my good friend about auras the other night, and we both concluded that quantum entanglement is DEFINITELY at play here.

Ricardo: Just remember, on a the quantum realm, the laws of classical physics breaks down and time, space and distance means absolutely nothing. It's all "smart energy."

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - 4Kingdoms - 07-29-2016

Spooky Action Is Real: Bizarre Quantum Entanglement Confirmed in New Tests
http://www.livescience.com/52811-spooky-action-is-real.html