Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Stage 5 - Day 22 - JJ54 - 05-20-2015

Listening Time: Ongoing

Today, while on break from work, I had another epiphany. I was reading through someone's thread on here on the subject of the Law of Attraction. Inside of this thread, Shannon made mention that he has manifested more girlfriends through the Law of Attraction than he has fingers to count. That's when something inside me switched on. This statement started ringing in my head:

"True Abundance comes from the Universe"

How so? Well think about it. Our reality is the fruition of our minds. There is a favorite quote of mine, even before my journey into self-improvement, that is always a quote that I learn to live by:

Quote: I Think, Therefore I Am.

From this quote, I knew that whatever I thought about myself, eventually it will become my reality. It was just I never connected this thought-process with the Universe. The Universe is metaphorically like a Genie, only you have unlimited wishes and requires work on your behalf in order to make your wish into your reality. And it's not always positive, in that if you think negative things about yourself, your reality becomes negative as well. I believe we have all once came from a living condition where we always thought:

Why is my life so bad?
Why am I a failure?
Why am I such a loser?
Why does nothing go my way?
Why don't women like me?
etc.

Yet not realizing that by thinking these exact thoughts, the Universe transform our lives into these very thoughts. You may think the Universe is conspiring against you when in truth, the Universe is just turning your thoughts into reality. That's why something like AM6 is important to the growth and development of any man. It's not just to becoming a better man and building up yourself into the man you have always had potential to become, but to also help you realize that you don't need to worry about abundance, because the Universe turns your wish into reality. That's why it's important to live as if you already have whatever you want in life. Whatever you desire, act and know that you already have it and the Universe will bring it into reality.

The best part about it? You don't have to be an Alpha to just change your mindset to already having abundance. To me, a true alpha is not about always being dominant and controlling in every aspect of life. It's about knowing you can control your future and that your wants and needs are already becoming true thanks to the Universe. That's why it's important to find your passion and work to make that passion a reality. Yes it may take some months or years until you're living your dream life. But if you set in your mind that you're already living your dream life, the journey there will be more than worth it. You'll be able to truly enjoy life and appreciate the beauty of it, as well as be thankful for what life has granted you now and what life will grant you for the things to come. When you have reached that state of mind, that's when you know you have True Abundance.

Stage 5 - Day 30 - JJ54 - 05-28-2015

I'm now coming towards the end of Stage 5. I have noticed some changes in both internal and external environments. Here is my brief summary of the stage.

- Willingness to take on leadership positions. This became more pronounced when in group situations and the working environment. Before AM6, I would let someone else take on the leadership role when involving group activities and socializing. Now I find myself looking to take on some leadership positions, mainly to hone in my skills to being able to lead and trust my decision-making skills when under pressure. Currently I'm spending the summer working at a local Boy's and Girl's Club. Anyone whom has worked around children knows that this is definitely a chaotic environment. In this type of environment, the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership skills will be exposed. But I see this as a good thing, as it shows me what areas in my skillsets I need to work on, and it highlights most of my strengths in being able to lead in such of an environment. Overall, this has been a very welcoming change of events.

- Interests in women is still very low. This is a big one, as I've started to see some shifts in how women interact with me now that I can feel the Abundance of the Universe. My focus so far has been nothing but work, schooling, and making career-plans for the future. Due to these changes, I have lost interests in approaching women. Of course I still have a great interest in Asian women, and I still plan to run the AYP sub come July. But besides that, my interactions with women lately have been short and care-free. In doing, this has seemed to intrigue some of these women as well. I have gotten random messages from female friends, wondering what I have been up to and all. One girl even asked if we can hangout for lunch this summer, although my workload would say otherwise. The female attention has definitely gone up now that I'm focusing on other areas right now.

- Manifestations. This one has been huge, too. Before school ended, I was were looking for a job to have my own finances during the summer without having to rely on my parents much. Within weeks before finishing up my main tutoring job, I found myself getting a lot of job opportunities and approaching many interviews. Before long, I landed me a job that will carry me throughout the entire summer and definitely add more to my savings before the school year starts up. But not only had I manifested these opportunities, but I have also manifested people as well. For example, I recently got in contact with one of my former teachers back from 2nd grade. Just before getting in contact with them, my mom haven't too long asked me what was the name of my 2nd grade teacher. I've also had classmates from both elementary school and high school hit me up on Facebook. Mind you, these are people whom I haven't seen in years.

That's it for my summary of this stage. I'll be starting the final stage, Stage 6, on Sunday coming up. In a way, I'm sad that this first run of the Alpha journey is coming close to the end. But at the same time, I'm very excited for the future to come, especially with the powers of both the Universe and these subs involved.

Stage 6 - Day 6 - JJ54 - 06-05-2015

Almost completed a full week of Stage 6. So far it feels very smooth. My emotions are in check and seem to have a zen attitude throughout the day. Interactions from others have been going good as well. Will have to wait and see how this stage is once I'm at least at the midway point.

Also, an update to my plans after this first run of AM6. Originally, I was going to run one of the AYP subs next month. However, after doing some deep-thinking and evaluations, I decided I'm going to run Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success on next month. The reason has nothing to do with doubts of the AYP subs, as I still plan to run one next year. More so, the reasons arrived because of academics and career plans. As of now, I'm 5 classes away from graduating with my degree in mathematics. My plan is to have a full-time job that will get me established and financially stable until my career is up and running. And speaking of career, I also have other opportunities to build up my scouting portfolio in order to better my chances in working for a team in the NFL. Therefore, I realized it is in my best interest to manifest more of these opportunities while I still have the chance.

I definitely know manifestations work. Even when I was on the first stage of AM6, I manifested an opportunity to be an intern for a local arena football team. I couldn't take advantage of it because their working schedule conflicted with my class schedule. But even then, it was enough proof to show me that I can manifest virtually anything if I put my mind and energy into it. So by using LM/US for the next 6 months coming up, I will be able to manifest more opportunities and more positive positions than beforehand. And no doubt, I will still manifest an Asian girlfriend as well with these subs. So the plan is do LM/US for the rest of the year, do an AYP sub come January, and then start the second run of AM6 come September next year.

Stage 6 - Day 16 - JJ54 - 06-15-2015

Today marks the halfway point of Stage 6. Some noticeable inputs:

- Smooth. This stage definitely feels like it's polishing up the changes that have manifested in the previous stages. I feel more well-rounded, like I know clearly who I am and what I truly want in life. Although I'm not a complete alpha, I can definitely say I'm more of an alpha now than I was beforehand.

- Optimism. With this stage, I have this sense that I have a lot of power over my life and what I bring into it. Whatever positive belief I have within myself, it becomes permanent within my being and seems to resonate with whatever goals I have set. The future is very bright and I know it will continue to be, as long as I continue my growth. I hardly think about the negativities and failures from my past, pretty much letting go of it all. My focus has firmly been on the present and future. I know now that I have the power to not only shape my growth into unleashing my potential, but also manifest anything I desire to get me there. Whatever I set my mind to, the Universe has taken notice and it's a done deal. Graduating from college? Done deal. Future NFL General Manager? Done deal. Dream car? Done deal. Perfect Asian Girlfriend? Done deal. And the list just goes on and on.

- Women. It is now noticeable the attention I'm receiving from women. No, I'm not turning heads everywhere I go. But my presence is being felt more than before. I can just sense now when a woman is attracted to me, whether she's subtle about it or not. It's the small things that says a lot. Like when a female friend of mine called me the day before our date that her car was still in the shop and she wouldn't be able to make it. To me, I wasn't fazed by it, life happens. But she made it her business to call me and profoundly apologized for not being able to go. The whole conversation felt like she was giving me display of higher value, saying how she felt really bad for not staying in touch with me regularly and how she's gonna make up for it once she gets her car. I told her it was alright, even though in my mind I was already moving on to other plans on my schedule. I try not to be heartless, but sometimes you have to enforce your boundaries in order for people to get the message. And for some reason, that seems to draw women in even more so.

Well that's it for now. Towards the end of Stage 6, I will give a summary about my first run of AM6. The changes within me have been nothing but amazing. Wish I could have had this when I started college. But better to start now than to wait till I'm late in age and life has already passed me by.

P.S. Shannon, I kid you not, I had a dream last night where you was running one of your experimental 6G prototypes on my subconscious mind, but from long distance. It was like I was sending data to you telepathically, and then you relayed information back on what you wanted to see after a few more runs later on. Then I woke up Huh

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Spareness - 06-16-2015

(06-15-2015, 09:38 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Listening Time: Ongoing

P.S. Shannon, I kid you not, I had a dream last night where you was running one of your experimental 6G prototypes on my subconscious mind, but from long distance. It was like I was sending data to you telepathically, and then you relayed information back on what you wanted to see after a few more runs later on. Then I woke up Huh

Well,

I dream about Shannon too, I thought it was not interesting because I think only I who experience it. But now it was a little bit interesting, hmmm Undecided.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 06-21-2015

This past Friday night, I was rummaging through my wallet when I found my list of Alpha Male afformations I had created for myself when I first started off with AM6. The list contained 42 afformations that I wanted to manifest, both internally and externally. Amazingly, 90% of those afformations have manifested in some form or fashion. When I looked at each afformation, my mind can easily recall coincidences within the past 6 months that coincide with the afformation. To me it's just more proof that AM6, along with those afformations, helped manifest a lot of changes throughout these past 6 months.

First Run Completed - JJ54 - 06-30-2015

Last Night of AM6

Well, the journey of my first run of AM6 is drawing to a close. Tonight is the last night for it. I'm not going to do a long summary, but here's my review on the first run:

Not too long ago, I took the opportunity to go back to the first page of my journal and read through all of my posts leading up to now. I can definitely say, in all honesty and truth, the changes from the first stage up until now is very noticeable. Just reading through each stage, I can feel the difference within my inner-man that can vouch for the change. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to do a comparison with the AM6 bulletins as I know I'm not a complete Alpha Male at 100%. But I can say I'm definitely 80% Alpha at the very least. And that's because of the changes within me. From the outside, one may not be able to feel the changes as the Naturalizer is very pronounced in making the changes feel like it's been apart of you for a long time. But when comparing myself now to my old ways, the changes are very noticeable. Some of the major changes within me:

- Self-Validation and Self-Worth is very high
- I now know my purpose in life, and have a tremendous passion to become what I want to be
- Validation from others and seeking approval is very low
- Neediness is pretty much dead within me
- Just knowing that I have the power to change my reality and no one can take that away from me
- Knowing that I don't need to prove my Alphaness to anyone, it is always there within me

These changes alone made the journey worth it. And because of these changes, I know I will continue to use AM6 for a very long time now. It was funny how I was driving to work this morning, and my mind was pondering on how my life would have been if I had gotten a hold of AM6 when I started off college back in 2010. But in the end, I'm glad I gotten a hold of it now, as it means my future is now steadily on the rise.

So what's next on the agenda? Well I'm going to be taking a week-long break to give my brain the rest it needed for now. Afterwards, I will be starting my quest to manifest some things I want by using US/LM in combo, beginning July 12th. I will be using those subs for the next 6 months and will document my experiences with them in this journal. Sometime next year, I will be getting back to doing my second run of AM6.

For any newbie that is reading this journal, I strongly advise you save up your money and get AM6. It's one of the best investments any man can make on themselves and the benefits will pay dividends in the long run. Till then, thanks for reading. I appreciate everyone who have been following my journey and been of encouragement. Truly thank you all.

Subs and Energy - JJ54 - 07-03-2015

(07-02-2015, 07:12 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Although I will and must use it. Subliminals (in my POV) are mindset programming that plays in physical structure of life. Meanwhile the things that really works are in energy's or non-physical structure of life.

(07-03-2015, 05:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: These subs are tools, and good tools at that. While I appreciate them, and even credit them for helping me start a journey of healing, and as part of a chain of my spiritual reawakening, they are not the "end all be all answer to everything." Use everything and anything that you can to better your life NOW.

These two posts highlight where my mindset is once I start using US/LM this month. Subs have definitely been a big help in my life, putting my mind on the right path to being successful and becoming what I am. However to truly change your reality and create your world where you have your heart's desires, those things require quantum physics (energy) to get it going. I'll admit, I've been guilty of thinking, for a long while, that subs will be the answer to get the life that I want. Now, I realize that subs are only PART of the answer. They can get you on the right path, but by themselves they can't make all of your struggles and hardships disappear at once. You still have to get rid of old-beliefs before you can start to manifest new-beliefs. That's why subs take a long time before results start to become obvious, because you have to remove years and decades of old, limiting beliefs within your cellular being before the new beliefs can take over.

So with that said, I will also be using an energy-based tool along with the subs (US/LM) when the time approaches. The approach is to clear out any blockages within the mind, body, and spirit before my manifestations start to become reality. Thankfully, AM6 cleared out a good amount of blockages. Now, with this new energy tool I have invested in, any last remaining blockage will be cleared out of my system. From there, the real fun begins.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - ImFreeman - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 11:01 AM)JJ54 Wrote: So with that said, I will also be using an energy-based tool along with the subs (US/LM) when the time approaches. The approach is to clear out any blockages within the mind, body, and spirit before my manifestations start to become reality. Thankfully, AM6 cleared out a good amount of blockages. Now, with this new energy tool I have invested in, any last remaining blockage will be cleared out of my system. From there, the real fun begins.

Hey, care to share what new tool you found ? PM me if necesary

Thanks

Day 7 - JJ54 - 07-19-2015

It has now been a full week since I've been using Ultra Success and Luck Magnifier in combination. I've also started this Gratitude practice at the same time with the subs so I've been doing that for a week as well.

So far, it has been nothing short of amazing. The changes that I'm witnessing both inside of me and outside can sometimes be overwhelming, but it's pure bliss nonetheless. Here are some stories of what I've experienced so far.

- Earlier on last week, I was scheduled to go work at another branch on my summer job. I've been to this other branch earlier this summer and the last time I was there, the experience was so bad that I mentally said to myself that I never want to be over there again. This time, though, I felt my experience will be different and would be in my favor. Little did I know that's exactly what happened. The other branch was very accommodating to me and allowed me to be more independent in my work. The whole day was truly great and was very thankful for it.

- One day, I was thinking about opportunities I could get to become a scout in the NFL. I really spent a good amount of hours just pondering on where I can get such opportunities to get started on my career. The very next day, this article popped up on my newsfeed..... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/14/jim-fassel-hints-at-pending-very-good-spring-league/ . Now granted its only an article about a rumor, but I truly felt like the Universe got me covered in regards to my career. I still have to do my job of putting in the work, but I now know for sure that the Universe will bring all the opportunities I want to get there.

- I'm starting to receive money from random and un-expecting resources. I'm learning now to not question why and just be grateful for it. By just being grateful, more money seems to keep coming in.

- I couple of weeks back, I needed to buy a different facemask for my helmet. I went to a local football store and talked with the store manager about a particular facemask that I wanted. Unfortunately, they didn't have one in stock. So I decided to just buy one that was close to it. Fast forward to yesterday and I went to the store to pick up my facemask. The store manager instantly recognized me and told me she just found the facemask I wanted. She went and brought it out from storage and, lo and behold, it was the exact facemask I wanted. Since I already paid for a different facemask, I was able to swap for the one I wanted, free of charge. Some might think of it as pure luck, but I knew it was the Universe that had a hand in it.

- I'm in a state of total bliss and happiness. This is all through being grateful for all that I have in my life and being grateful for the things to come. Rarely on last week did I have any negative experiences. Sure I've had bad moments every now and then, but they now rarely happen unless I let it. When I wake up in the morning, I'm happy and grateful for another day. And even when I go to bed at night, I think about the things I'm grateful for throughout the day before I go to sleep. It was the first time in a long time where I experienced complete peace and happiness within a whole week. I can only imagine how the upcoming months will be like.

There's definitely more to come, and I have this strong feeling in my guts that I'm only seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to these positive manifestations I'm currently experiencing. Will keep you guys posted at least once a week. Good Luck Cool

Your Decision - JJ54 - 07-29-2015

Just wanted to post this quote for the night:

If you're spending your happiness trying to keep up with the Joneses, keep in mind that most likely the Joneses aren't losing sleep over you.

Life So Far - JJ54 - 08-03-2015

Yesterday makes it 3 weeks since I've been listening to US/LM in combo. The synchronicities have seemed to die down a bit since I have finished my summer job, but I'm confident it will pick back up once school is in session. I have this deep calm within me and this sense that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I contribute this to the shift that US is causing within my subconscious mind. But I also contribute it to the remnants of AM6. That subtle sense of inner peace and masculinity is still present thanks to AM6, and sometimes I feel like just getting back into AM6. In due time I will, but for now I have other things I want to get going.

One key aspect I'm learning so far is that manifestations require two important criteria to become fruition: A solid, positive belief system and unlimited source of energy. Having a positive belief system is important because you can't manifest the desires you want in life if you don't believe they can be manifested. This is where subs come into play. The whole basis of subs is to change your belief system into that of a solid, positive one. However, don't expect these positive changes to happen overnight. Depending on how many years and/or decades your subconscious mind has been subjected to negative programming, it's going to take a while before your subconscious mind starts to bring positive aspects into your life. That's why subs like AM6 and WM takes six months for the new programming to be implemented into the subconscious mind. And even then, one run-through is no guarantee you're set to start manifesting your desires. You may need to do two or three run-throughs, some even more than that, before you start to see the full rewards of your manifestations. That's why it's important to let the subs do their job and not intervene. By making yourself busy with life, you're actually allowing synchronicities to start showing up virtually everywhere you go. And with those synchronicities, you start to see the power of the subs at work. The more synchronicities you witness and take advantage of, the more you build upon the positive foundation of your new belief system. But again it takes time, so settle down and get on with life while the subs are working away on the subconscious mind.

The other aspect is the source of energy. Subs help to provide energy, but it may not be enough to make manifestations occur and is also one of the reasons why manifestations take so long. Thankfully, there are ways to produce more energy. Some can do this through meditation, others use legit energy-based tools to produce more as well. It's up to you to figure out the best way to produce more energy to help bring forth your manifestations. Currently I'm using an energy-based tool and so far it has definitely been of great help along with the subs. I'm not so tired when I wake up in the morning and physically, I can recover fairly quickly whenever I've just finished a strenuous workload or workout. Also, it has sped up some small manifestations I have witnessed throughout the summer. All in all, it has worked for me and will continue to use it and others along the way.

That's all I wanted to talk about for now. As of now I'm on a week break before I head back to work and prep for school starting back up in a couple of weeks. But when the time comes, I'm certain the subs will be of good use when I start seeing more people to interact with and more opportunities to further my goals. Will report back soon.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - waahbeta - 08-05-2015

Energy tools as in??

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - JJ54 - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 11:15 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Energy tools as in??

I'm not going to give away my resources because this is strictly a subliminal forum. And out of respect to Shannon, this is not the place to advertise products from other companies. But if you do your own research, you'll find there are legit energy tools out there. You have to find the one that vibes with you.