Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Stage 1 - Day 16 - JJ54 - 01-06-2015

Listening Time: 12 hours

Well, I'm now halfway through Stage 1 of AM6. But before I continue, I do have good news about my dad. Thankfully, the surgeon did remove the nerve that had traces of cancer in it. I guess the way they presented the information was interpreted wrong, so I'm glad that gotten cleared up. Just to be safe though, I'm still having him listen to the sub for the next six months while he detox his body. He's definitely been acting like he's in perfect health, so I'm glad we can move forward from this scare.

Anyways, here's what I've noticed about myself so far:

- I definitely keep my thoughts to myself more often now. I find I don't have an urge to speak much when socializing in groups. Of course when I feel like speaking, I have no problem speaking what's on my mind. But overall, I'm to myself most of the time. And for some reason, I enjoy being to myself. My thoughts are more clearer and I feel like I'm hearing more of my inner voice.

- My interest in women have went way down. I noticed I've been waking up in the morning without having morning woods. My expressions towards women lately have been indifferences. Sure, I talk to a few that I like every now and then, but even then I don't really say much when replying to them. I also seem to not expect much from women. I'm unconcerned of whatever they think of me. Now granted, I haven't had much interactions with women in-person lately, but I do start school next week so we shall see how that goes when I see women on a regular basis.

- My tolerance for BS is super low as well. Well this I have to be careful though, cause sometimes I have been snappy with some of my family members if they do something I don't like or they want me to do something I don't want to do. I also notice whenever I'm confronted with negative people or negative situations, a voice in my head tell me to go somewhere else. I just have the urge to walk away and do something else when the option is presented. I'm not much of a confrontational person anyways, but I do notice I do get snappy if I can't escape elsewhere. This is good though, as it shows I'm not afraid to fight back if need be.

- I noticed I'm very active in pursuing some of the goals I have set for myself. Beforehand, I would just pray about it and hope one day something will happen for what I've prayed for. Now, I make it my business to do everything within my power to make things happen. I can only imagine this drive will increase once I'm back into school and work.

16 more days to go and I'll be starting Stage 2 later this month.

Stage 1 - Day 19 - JJ54 - 01-09-2015

Today was my first day back at work since winter break. I work as a tutor at a public high school. I was friendly if I wanted to, but I noticed I mainly kept to myself by either reading some of the alpha/sigma books on my phone or check up on the forums here (definitely addicting lol). As far as interactions from others, the faculty were very warming to me while the students were hits and misses. I had one interesting event where I went to a classroom to thank a young teacher for helping me with my cover letter over the break. She's fairly young, late 20's, and cute in her own way. When talking to her, I could sense some tension in the air. I myself was calm and collected, but I could sense she was looking at me differently than before. Our interaction was brief as I had to leave, but I'm sure I'll be seeing her again during the semester.

Meanwhile, I heard back from the arena football team. Unfortunately, my class schedule conflicted with their working schedule. So I won't be able to intern with them during the semester. However, they would love for me to come in during the summer once I'm done with school. The opportunity is there, just need to seize it. In fact, I'll have to speak with their faculty next week on possibly volunteering some time when I'm available during school.

Also, will be hanging out with my female friend on tomorrow evening. I noticed with my text messages with her, I've been very assertive in what we were going to do tomorrow. And surprisingly, no resistance from her at all. Before the subs, I would only be suggestive when I interact with girls and the plans usually falls apart because of it. It's like I let the girls make the decision of where to go, rather than me. Since the subs, I've been brunt and make my assertions clear on what I wanted to do. So far, it's working smoothly. Good thing is, if we hang out tomorrow, I'm going in with no expectations. Whatever happens, let the chips fall in their places. I seem to be getting better results with just this mindset.

Stage 1 - Day 21 - JJ54 - 01-11-2015

So yesterday evening, I went and hung out with my female friend for dinner. Overall, the entire evening was great. Going into the dinner, I kept repeating myself to enjoy myself tonight and don't expect any outcome from hanging out with a girl I do like. Observing myself, I noticed I was really into the conversation we were having and even though I said what was on my mind at the given moment, I definitely did not say much and did not break any silence that happened every now and then. In fact, she did most of the talking, even breaking the silence throughout the night. I also noticed she was flipping her hair more, and smiling a lot. The only mistake I felt I made that night was our seating arrangement. She was sitting with her back towards the wall while I was sitting with my back towards the crowd in the dining area, which meant she could easily get distracted than I would. But, it seemed she was definitely zoned into me throughout the dinner. After dinner we went our separate ways, but on the drive home, I had this sense of depression come over me. I felt like she wouldn't be interested in me and that there's no way she would like me beyond the realm of friends. This continued until I got home and started listening to the subs again. I now realized that depressive-state was a resistance of my subconscious mind, trying to make me feel that I had no chance with her. However, later that night, I get a text message from her, thanking me for coming out to dinner and she enjoyed herself. I now sensed that, by her texting me later that night, there is a sign of attraction emitting from her. Like the Alpha books I've been reading lately, I need to start assuming that women I interact with are attracted to me. The signs were definitely there during dinner and how she's been acting afterwards. I'll definitely be seeing her again in the future, but improving myself will get better with not only her, but with any girl I interact with in the future.

Today I got a little testy with my mom again. Seems like she's the only one that's been pushing my buttons since starting this program. I always have this sense that my mom wants me to be something that I'm not, and wants to hold it against me either religiously or from a parent mindset. I can see why Shannon said doing AM6 while living with your parents will be tough. They're not used to dealing with child they have raised for so long and is now becoming an enlightened individual right before their eyes. I love my parents and I will always respect them, but I can no longer live the kind of life they want me to live. That's why I will probably be using AM6 more than once, because there will be some bumpy roads during this first run.

I start back in school on tomorrow. In a way, I'm looking forward to it because I'm now down to my last two semesters of college. But I'm also excited to see how much of a difference AM6 will have influenced me while in school for the next 4 months. Next week I'll be starting Stage 2. Can't wait to see how that goes.

Stage 1 - Day 27 - JJ54 - 01-17-2015

This week marks the last week of Stage 1. I will begin listening to Stage 2 this upcoming Thursday night. Meanwhile, I would like to recap what all I've experienced and observed this week.

- I started school this week and I noticed throughout most of my classes, at least one girl would come and sit very close to me. I usually sit at the front of the classes, mainly because I'm less distracted from my peers and whatever else is going on in the class. I've noticed with the girls, they would take the nearest seat opened near me. I remembered one particular day where I had three girls seated round about me. I had to chuckle because I hardly remember ever being surrounded by girls in one setting. I certainly have been being myself, in fact I'm more concerned with what I need to do to finish strong in my classes and how to get the ball rolling on my career after college. But just taking a break and reviewing my surroundings throughout the week, I can tell AM6 is working in the background.

- I had an interesting experience while at the mall the other day. I was at the mall while my folks was looking to purchase some furniture. While they was doing that, I decided to go to the food court to grab dinner. So while I'm walking through the mall, I see this guy walking in the opposite direction of me. Now this guy looked like he lift weights regularly, almost a body-builder type. So as we approach, we locked eyes. He gives me this semi death stare, like a very serious look. Amazingly, I didn't break contact and continued to lock eyes with him as if in curiosity. Seconds later, he breaks contact and looks away with this expression as if he can't believe he lost. I literally started laughing after he walked past me, because I have never seen anything like it. This guy was definitely in better shape than me and possibly more aggressive than I am, yet I felt I was more of a threat to him than he was to me. I can only imagine what kind of signal AM6 is giving out in situations like these.

- I started reading this book called Models by Mark Manson. I'm now starting to believe this book is a manifestation of the subs because I can't stop reading it. This has started to open my mind on a lot of things when it comes to interaction with women. The books talks about how a lot of men are not allowing their True Confidence (Honesty and Vulnerability) to show forth in their lives and not attracting women that would be a compliment to their lives, not a validation. The reason I believe this book is a manifestation of the subs is because a lot of the topics the author talks about as far as being true to one's self is the exact same topics AM6 is said to help improve upon. I'm going to add this book with the other books I'm currently reading with the subs and will continue for the remainder of the training.

- Also, one of by former teachers at my job told me he noticed I've been walking slowly to my workplaces throughout the day. I haven't noticed, as I'm usually in a fairly good mood throughout the day. Most likely it's AM6 improving the way I walk.

Stage 1 - Day 32 - JJ54 - 01-21-2015

Tonight is the last night for Stage 1. I will be updating my iPod and listen to Stage 2 on tomorrow evening. With that said, here is my summary of what I have observed from Stage 1:

- Self-awareness has increased.

- Tolerance for BS has decreased.

- Seems like I have swallowed the Red Pill, for I now see the world very differently. It's like I can tell if my actions are either Beta or Alpha, and I can sense whether the actions from others are genuine or not.

- Sex drive has decreased.

- Interest from women has slightly increased.

- Very optimistic about my goals and plans I have for the future.

So far so good, now on to Stage 2.

Stage 2 - Day 4 - JJ54 - 01-26-2015

Halfway through the first week of Stage 2. So far with Stage 2:

- Red-Pill Awareness. It's like I can now sense how programmed a lot of guys are in this society. For example, I noticed in one of my classrooms how this one particular girl has like 7 or 8 guys round about her in the seating chart. Now she's somewhat attractive in my opinion, but not that attractive to where you have 7 guys hogging around like lost sheep. Sad thing is, none of them realize they're just a number to her. Maybe one day they'll realize that they're just as much as the prize as she is.

- I noticed this morning, while taking a shower, that my voice has gotten deeper. I was singing in the shower and my voice had gotten so deep that I felt my body vibrating whenever I spoke. It's feels like a lion is stuck in my chest, and I love the feeling of it.

- At a party this past weekend, I was calling down a waiter so I could pay for my drinks and the refills I had night. Surprisingly, the waiter tells me not to worry, the tab is on him. Never had that happen before.

- Not noticing much attention from women, but that's to be expected since I just started on Stage 2 and I'm not even on the Big Guns yet. With that said, I do have one female friend who has suddenly taking interest in me. Before the subs, this girl was kinda flakey and was very hard in trying to hangout with her. Since the subs, she's been messaging more at random times and wants to see me whenever we're on campus. At one point, during a particular study session, she was willing to come all the way to my house to get something off of my computer. But the crazy thing about it all? She's not my top priority. Women, in general, have not been on my top interest as of lately. To me, this is good as it means my neediness and approval-seeking habits are dying off. Can't wait to see what the Big Guns have in store, when my attraction is kicked up into high gear.

- My classes have been smooth lately. Before starting AM6, I ran the Improve Your Grades sub and was a little bit worried of not being able to use it again since I'm using AM6 during the semester. As of now, my procrastination has decreased and the classes have been effortless. So far, I'm sitting with A's in all of my classes.

That's all to report for now. Looking forward to next month when I'm heavily deep into Stage 2.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - CatMan - 01-28-2015

LOVING this thread, my mone brother!

Yesterday, I finished my first week of Stage 4. Nothing really to report yet...it hasn't done anything aside from tiredness. So I'm likely in resistance mode still. That's okay, I pull over 500 hours per stage, so it can't last much longer!

Keep up the epic progress.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 01-30-2015

(01-28-2015, 03:42 PM)CatMan Wrote: LOVING this thread, my mone brother!

Yesterday, I finished my first week of Stage 4. Nothing really to report yet...it hasn't done anything aside from tiredness. So I'm likely in resistance mode still. That's okay, I pull over 500 hours per stage, so it can't last much longer!

Keep up the epic progress.

Thanks CatMan,

Right now I'm averaging 12 to 13 hours on the subs, which is still good being that I'm back in school and working. I noticed that, since starting AM6, the effects of my mones have been increasing. They're lasting a lot longer and women are starting to take notice because of the combo of both the subs and mones. This is all happening before getting into the Big Guns. How effective have the mones been for you since being on Stage 4?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Leo1990 - 01-30-2015

What ones are you taking?

I have:
-Wolf
-Alpha Machio

Stage 2 - Day 8 - JJ54 - 01-30-2015

Listening Time: 13 hours

Just want to update some experiences I had today. I definitely believe the sub is helping with these experiences.

- Today I decided to dress semi-formal, just because I felt like dressing nice. So I put on a nice dress shirt, a sweater, some clean jeans, and then topped off with one of my favorite fedora hats. I really felt awesome when I looked at the final product in the mirror. Not to sound conceded, but I felt very attracted to what I saw in the mirror. I believe the subs are helping me to dress up not so to impress others, but to feel good about who I am and to appreciate dressing up for myself only. I truly didn't care what others thought about how I looked, as long as I loved how I saw myself in the mirror.

After dressing up and heading off to class, I felt like I had a lot of eyes staring at me. No matter where I went or what I did, I could sense that people where looking at me different. Women were no different, although they would stare much longer and some even shyly looked down and smiled afterwards.

- I believe the subs are manifesting new friends into my life, as it described in the descriptions of the program. In one of my classes so far, I've became friends with a guy who share a lot of similar interests and beliefs as I do. Today, before class, we had a deep conversation about the educational system here in the US, how it's becoming a joke and that society has brainwashed most kids into thinking a college education is the only route to being successful in life. In a way, I felt like my new friend is on the enlightened path as me. I don't know if he's also using subs, but it seems like he too is aware of society's programming of men become betas. Hopefully, I'll find more friends who think and believe the same way.

- I went to the bank to deposit my check from work. I was directed to a young teller who just opened up her post. She was attractive, looked like a girl-next-door type. I wasn't interested in talking much as I just wanted to handle my business and head home from a long day at work/school. So as she was checking my ID and account, she goes on to tell me that the check may not be accepted until tomorrow morning. I made a facial expression as I was suspicious of the statement, but I didn't think much of it. Well, I guess the manager of the bank must have saw the expression on my face as he came over to her post to see if everything was alright. As we both were caught off by surprise, I explained to the manager what she told me and that I wasn't worried about her statement. The manager was relieved after I explained to him what happened, and he went along to introduce himself to me before leaving.

Anyways, while she was processing my check, the young teller is asking me personal questions like what job do I do and what's my major in college at the moment. Not really trying to impress her, I just told her what all she needed to know and shut up afterwards. It was obvious she was interested, as she would look down and smile with her braces in her mouth. I also noticed she had a ring on her finger, so I just wasn't interested in taking the conversation beyond what was needed. But once my check was finished and I left, she had a big smile on her face upon seeing me leave.

- I had recently experienced some resistance during the week. It all started when my mom got upset about my brother marrying someone that's not like her. She kinda took her frustration out on me and my dad. I respectfully held my ground, but I felt like I was stuck in a house where people hardly see me as a grown man. I felt like I might as well stop listening to the subs since it's not making things better in my house. Thankfully I didn't give in to those thoughts and continued listening to the subs throughout the week.

That's it for the updates. Looking forward to more growth from AM6.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 06:56 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: What ones are you taking?

I have:
-Wolf
-Alpha Machio

I have Wolf, but I don't use it as often. My main products I use regularly are XiSt, Nude Alpha, and A1.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Leo1990 - 01-30-2015

How do those fare with you? Use them separate or mixed?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 01-31-2015

(01-30-2015, 08:09 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: How do those fare with you? Use them separate or mixed?

I only use A1 with either XiSt or Nude Alpha. I used to use both XiSt and Nude Alpha together, but now I keep them both separate as the effects are very similar to one another. The reason I love those two products is because they fit my personality. For a long time, before the subs and when I just got started on mones, I've always been told that the user has to be congruent to the vibe of the mones he's wearing. For me, I always felt the opposite that the mones should be congruent with the user's personality. Nude Alpha and XiSt did just that, I don't have to put up a front when interacting with others and the mones compliment the core of my personality. Now before AM6, these mones did help stir interests from women. But since starting AM6, the effects from the mones have been amplified tremendously. Lately it has been a major win for me. AM6 takes care of the internal changes within me while the mones complement and magnify the changes of AM6 externally.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - CatMan - 01-31-2015

EXACTLY what I posted about over there on the forum. I wasn't lying to you bud and I'm so excited you decided to take the plunge to try this place.

The subs amplify the mones power, it's awesome. They work better now than they ever have! The subs are making me congruent. I'm not papering over the cracks temporarily with mones anymore. They're just enhancing what's there ALREADY, big difference! Smile

Attraction for me is almost getting too easy now it's insane. There's EIGHT hot girls around me in my life now...I never thought I'd become one of those guys that can do it effortlessly. As soon as I figure out sexual escalation I'll be set finally, that one has evaded me so far I still have my hangup on it. It's ironic, so many hot girls finally, but an almost complete lack of want and neediness for them due to AM6 lol and my sexual hangup about escalation putting a bit of a wall between us for now still. Stage 4 for me hasn't done anything really yet, I'm sure it's power is coming soon though.

I love it. Btw, I talked to Garry and got some info for Voodoo Wink. It'll be here very very soon. BRACE YOURSELVES! Lol. Chin up and keep spamming hours bro! Smooth sailing!