Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 12-24-2014

(12-24-2014, 04:54 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Wow! I'm also diabetic, I'd never thought another one will come here Smile

Credit cards are scum and it's better to keep out of them, but payment card is a good deal, very useful in daily life as well as to buy stuff on the Internet. As long as you are reasonable and you know it's as real money as cash is you'll be fine.

It's always awesome to meet other diabetics. It's like a hidden brotherhood lol Smile

I do have a debit card. I feel as long as I have the money in my account, a debit card has it's benefits that regular cash doesn't have. So I'll definitely have a debit card for a long time.

Stage 1 - Day 3 - JJ54 - 12-24-2014

Listening Time: 13 hours

I'm noticing my family is giving me more space, especially my mom. Usually she would try to ask me to do this and that for her, which can sometimes be annoying if it's something she could do herself. Well lately she's been hesitant to ask me to do things, sometimes saying something like, "I won't bother you again." My dad even asked for my opinion on how should he organized the tiles he's putting down in the restroom. He's more of an expert in home-improvements than I am, so it surprised me a bit when he asked for my opinion.

Yesterday I wrote down a list of afformations related to Alpha traits (I got the idea from this ebook, The Book of Afformations by Noah St. John). It's an interesting read on how the brain responds better to questions rather than direct statements. I don't know how effective they are, but it wouldn't hurt to try. So I wrote down my list of 38 afformations relating to being Alpha and carry the list in my wallet. I plan to read my afformations aloud at least once a day, particularly when I'm listening to AM6.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Dee - 12-24-2014

Its been said that the "other" programming might interfere with the AM6 programming and effect the results. Bad idea buddy, Am sure AM6 has all the afrormations/affrimations you can think of.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 12-24-2014

(12-24-2014, 09:59 AM)Dee Wrote: Its been said that the "other" programming might interfere with the AM6 programming and effect the results. Bad idea buddy, Am sure AM6 has all the afrormations/affrimations you can think of.

I actually heard of afformations through Geodude's Alpha journal. I figured I'd be curious to try it out. I plan to do a second run-through of AM6 anyways after this first run. If the afformations make things worse while on stage 1, I'll stop immediately and continue with the rest of the AM6 stages.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Leo1990 - 12-25-2014

I think important ones like:

-These subliminals are helping me express more and more of my true nature.
-I proudly open my mind to change from these subliminals and to face any fear or uncertainty.
etc.

Stage 1 - Day 5 - JJ54 - 12-26-2014

Listening Time: 12 hours

Some interesting events have been happening the past few days. I can't say for certain if these were caused by the subs, but it's been interesting nonetheless.

- Two days ago, I went and worked out at a local gym. While I was doing a set of incline bench press, some random guy comes out of nowhere and starts talking to me. He went on talking about how he recognized me from high school, even from the football team. I did slightly remembered him. But when you went to a high school that has roughly 2,000 students each year, you won't remember faces much. Well anyways, I noticed he was asking me a lot of questions and didn't seem like he wanted to leave. But soon he saw that I was still doing a set on the incline so he left and said, "Good seeing you." So you would think that would be the end of it, right? Wrong. 5 minutes later, this same guy comes back and ask me if I could add him on Facebook. I felt a little awkward because this guy was acting like he was talking to a celebrity. I figured no harm was done, so he let me use his phone and I added him on Facebook. Turns out, he was on the freshmen football team when I was a senior back in high school. And that was 5 years ago. Strange occurrence.

- Yesterday morning, I get a random message from a girl I used to talk to online a while back. She's cute and does seem to be down to earth, but the long distance between us made it impossible for us to connect any further, so I kinda phased myself out. Anyways, she was wishing me Happy Holidays, but then went on to tell me that she changed phones......because of an error connection? Very weird. Nothing more came out of that afterwards, and I didn't think much of it either.

- Since I started listening to the masked sub last night while I slept, I'm now starting to get interesting dreams. The first dream I had, I rescued a girl I knew back in high school, who was trying to commit suicide by......drowning herself in a soupy hot spring? Didn't make sense, but she was happy to see me once she revived. I then went on to tell her something along the lines of, "You got a lot to live for in life, so keep living on." She thanked me and the dream ended after that. The second dream was a very short one. Somehow, I'm driving my car by just sitting in the backseat. Somehow I made it to my destination without trouble, so nothing much happened afterwards. In my third dream, I was playing in a live football game at a major university. I was helping one of my teammates off the field after kickoff and was just settling in on the sidelines. Next, I see a student that I tutor on the sidelines. She was dressed in football uniform as well and looked like she cut her hair a bit. Her new hairstyle was cute, so I walked over and told her I like her new hairstyle, it suited her well. Her face seemed to brighten up and looks like she was about to tell me something. But unfortunately, that was the end of that dream as my speaker woke me up, letting me know it needed to recharge. I pretty much couldn't go back to sleep after that.

Today I'll be hanging out with my best friend from high school and college. We shall see what's in store for today.

Stage 1 - Day 6 - JJ54 - 12-27-2014

I'm starting to notice some subtle changes in my behavior.

- During interactions, I'm starting to talk less. Before AM6, whenever I interact with friends or family, I would try to keep conversations going or add something to the convo among others. Now, I don't speak much unless someone is speaking directly to me or I just feel like saying something. In a way, it doesn't feel like I'm forcing myself to interact with others.

- Yesterday while hanging out with my best friend, I notice people would try to talk to me more than I would try to talk to them. I've read somewhere in the forum that this is some sort of display of higher value, as people would try to talk to you more so than vice versa. My friend in particular had the motormouth as he talked way more than what all I had to say.

- My cousin just informed me tonight that a friend of hers works for a local arena football team and would like to get my resume for a possible internship position with the team. Is this a possible manifestation in the works? We shall soon find out.

Stage 1 - Day 8 - JJ54 - 12-29-2014

Listening Time: 14 hours

I've now completed a full week of AM6. So far on Stage 1, I can tell that deep down within myself, there is a sense of change. I can tell there is difference between how I am now and how I was before doing AM6. Even with the fact I was trying to become Alpha before AM6, I can tell the change within me is starting to become more authentic and valuable. Some noticeable behaviors within me:

- My tolerance for nonsense and stupid behaviors is dwindling. I notice I'm quick in temper, but I still have control over my actions and reactions. I haven't had any major confrontations, but I feel like I'm ready to speak my mind if any stupid nonsense comes up.

- My interest in women is dwindling as well. Before AM6, I would try to contact certain female friends when I feel lonesome or petty. It felt desperate trying to talk to women, not because I wanted to, but because of hidden agendas. Now, I feel no need to chat up any female friends on my phone or Facebook. I'm now starting to enjoy my own company and not worry what other people are doing. I'm not sure if women notice this in me, but I did catch a few looking at me throughout the week.

- I had an interesting lesson for myself on yesterday. It all started when I had to work on my computer to fix my email account because it wasn't working. My mom come asking me why I needed to get my email account back up and running. I told her about my opportunity to intern for a local arena football team and I needed to get my email up so I can send my cousin my resume. Well, my mom wasn't too happy about this football opportunity. You see, my mom feels like I need to stop thinking about football and just forget about trying to work in that area. Well, I wasn't going to back down and I told her this was something I wanted to do and in the long run, it will pay off. Well she thought I was disrespecting her and tried to belittle me. But I didn't budge and stood up for my convictions. Soon, my mom changed subject and went about her business. That's when it hit me. This was the same type of testing men get from women all the time (or what you guys call, **** testing). The whole point of these types of tests, is to never let your frame of mind be altered by the environment, which includes women. A mistake I can easily see us guys make, is when we pass this test the first time, but then our subconscious mind make us feel guilty and a shame. And then we quiver under this pressure and then call up the girl to apologize and act beta again. The thing is, you should never apologize unless you know you did something morally wrong. When you know deep down within you that you're going to do what you want to do and don't care what others think, there's no reason to apologize to others when they don't agree with you. Now that this lesson has happened to me, I'm well prepared the next time I get these testings again in the future, especially from women.

- No interesting dreams lately, but I know for certain the sub is doing it's job. Even with my daily afformations, I can tell my life is slowly changing for the better, both internally and externally.

Stage 1 - Day 9 - JJ54 - 12-30-2014

More interesting things happening. Can't say if it's concretely the sub doing it, but so far my hunch is pointing me in that direction.

- So today, I went through my Instagram account and remove myself from people I hardly talk to anymore (mostly girls). One girl in particular, I've known her since my high school days and she's turn into such a diva that her personality really killed off any remaining attraction I had towards her. In fact, you can say she was the one that influenced my decision to go into self-improvement methods recently like pheromones and subs. So when her profile showed up, I instantly removed myself from her profile without much hesitation. Well not too long afterwards, my phone is buzzing because she requested I like some page of hers on Facebook while also inviting me to an event she's hosting this upcoming Saturday. Being that it's a social-gathering event, I just might go if I feel like it. But I sense I might run into her that night. Tough decision to make.

- I'm thinking this sub has some powerful manifestation methods in it. My best friend today just informed me he got two tickets for us to go to the one of the BCS bowl games this week. Now the manifestation could be because I'm using afformations along with it, but I strongly feel the sub is making these interesting manifestations come to fruition. Definitely seeing some interesting results both from within and in reality.

Happy New Years - JJ54 - 12-31-2014

Happy New Years fellas. May you all go into the new year the best men you've ever wanted to be. I recently told someone that I have no need for a new years resolution. AM6 is my new years resolution.

Stage 1 - Day 11 - JJ54 - 01-01-2015

Just a brief update of what's going on the past two days.

- Spent my New Years Eve at the Fiesta Bowl with my friend. Overall, I really did enjoyed myself at the game since this was my first time ever attending a Bowl game, let alone a major one at that. I felt like I had some stares or double-takes from women every now and then, but I didn't bother to keep count as I was more interesting in enjoying the game.

- I definitely feel very optimistic about my life right now. I haven't had any major resistances from the sub. I did had a few minor ones every now and then when I feel like my day isn't going so well or I haven't been doing much for myself in life. But those thoughts and feelings don't linger around anymore and quickly fade away.

- Seems like the new year is already kicking off on the right track. I got an email this morning from the local arena football team I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. They want to interview me for the internship position next week. Now certainly I'm not jumping the gun just yet, as it's not set in stone that I will get the position. But I'm very optimistic the sub and afformations are making these events happen for me.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Leo1990 - 01-01-2015

Awesome that it is making changes for you as it is for me aswell!!

Smile Keep it up!

Stage 1 - Day 13 - JJ54 - 01-03-2015

Listening time: 13 hours

Currently listening to the subs for Day 14 on tomorrow. I'm almost halfway through Stage 1.With that said, I just witnessed the hidden powers of AM6 at hand tonight.

So I decided to go to the social event that girl from one of my earlier posts invited me to. I dressed for the occasion, not to stand out but to dress my best. Topped off with my fedora hat, I felt very confident about how I look. I even threw on two sprays of one of my pheromone products.

So off I went, to this social event. Turns out it was at a club. Not my cup of coffee, but I figured I show myself friendly. As I walk in, I can sense a number of eyes were watching me. The girl and her band were still in session, so I grab the nearest seat that was available. I was enjoying the band playing, but my mood quickly died as some older people started dancing in front of the band. As soon as the band ended their set, I went over to talk to the guitarist (a friend of mine) and the bassist. Both were happy to see me, asking me how I was and what I was up to.

As I was talking to my guitarist friend, the main singer (the girl who invited me) eased her way into my space. This is where I saw the true powers of AM6 at work, both in myself and in her. She first initiated a side-hug. Then she starts asking me a lot of questions about what I'm doing in school and what else I've been up to, all the while touching my arm. When I told her I was graduating this year, she even initiated a high-five. My reaction this whole time? Very indifferent. As pretty as she was, I treated her just like she was anyone else. I noticed my responses where short and simple, with no interest in continuing the convo. I was more interested in my convo with the guitar player. Afterwards, me and him went over to the bar area to continue our chat. I noticed he was talking way more than I was talking. Next thing I know, the singer girl is pulling up a stool next to me. Again, no interest on my part. Unfortunately they had to get back to start their next set, but they there still glad to see me. I wasn't in the mood to stay around anymore, so I went home.

Man am I loving AM6 right now. And all of this is happening on Stage 1. I can't wait to see what the next 5 stages have in store.

P.S. Also got a date next week with another female friend. This should be interesting as well.

Stage 1 - Day 15 - JJ54 - 01-05-2015

Oh how I hate modern medicine and their societal programming. It's truly messed up to see doctors brainwash patients into thinking the only way to completely cure yourself is through toxic, expensive medicine and therapy.

So to start off, my dad found out he had a small strand of cancer in his prostate in November last year. Just earlier this year, he had surgery to remove his prostate entirely. During the surgery, the surgeon came out and told my mother, my brother, and myself that the prostate has been removed and there is no sign of any remaining cancer cells around the tissue nerves. So I'm thinking cool, we gotten rid of the main culprit so now all he needs to do is change his diet and stay active.

Well fast-forward to this week, I had to take my dad to the doctor for his post-surgery followup. The nurse then comes in to tell my dad that, although the main cause of the cancer (prostate) has been removed, the surgeon did find a small trace of cancer cells in one of the nerves during the surgery. I really wanted to yell at the nurse, since she was relaying the message from the surgeon. Why didn't they just remove the nerve completely while during the surgery? She didn't give us an answer why, which made me even more heated.

That's when I completely set my mind on fire. After leaving the doctor office, I told my dad I'm going to get him on a sub that will help him clear his body of cancer completely (Shannon's Cancer Healing-Aid). Thankfully my dad has a very strong belief in healing through the mind, so he was well on-board to trying it out. As of now, he's currently listening to it on his iPod and brand new speakers we just bought today. I made it my business to make sure he completes the sub for six months, 12 hours a day. We have to see the doctor again in two months to get an MRI on the strand. But with his strong beliefs, along with the sub he's currently listening to, I truly believe the small trace won't be there by the time two months have passed.

Truly sickening, having to witness a loved-one be treated the way my dad was treated today. That's why my eyes are now opening to the truth. This society has been programmed very badly. It's time for change, even if it starts at home.