Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - JJ54 - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 01:37 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Spooky Action Is Real: Bizarre Quantum Entanglement Confirmed in New Tests
http://www.livescience.com/52811-spooky-action-is-real.html

I have read about Einstein's spooky action observation back in my early college days. At first I didn't believe that was possible. But the more I dig deep into the function of the subconscious mind and subliminals (especially Shannon's subs), the more I realize that this phenomenon is definitely real. DMSI is like the biggest cheat sheet I've yet to experience. The more I'm using it, the more I see it defy every logic of communication, courting, and interests. This aura is no joke and stuffs like this makes me want to go down the rabbit hole even further haha.

DMSI V2.2 Outing - JJ54 - 08-04-2016

Day 18

So far so good. Some crazy things are starting to happen. I'm starting to believe that this sub is working in conjunction with the AYPG sub I have playing in the background of my room. Now I don't know how accurate, but I have this gut feeling that DMSI is helping out AYPG in a way. Here are some things I am noticing...

- My pen pal messages have skyrocketed since being on DMSI. I now have a few girls from Thailand, Turkey, China, Korea, and Japan messaging me. They all have either confessed that they like me, or gave plenty of hints that they have interests in me. And, amazingly, all of them are single and just my type. Now if I can just get my passport soon enough lol.

- I started wearing more androstadienone products. I bought some A1 soap (Thanks bits) and started washing myself with it almost every day. I don't know why I have been led to wear Androstadienone more, but I have no negative self-reactions from it. We shall see where this goes.

- My brother recently paid me a visit. He pulled me aside and asked if I had ever been on this particular dating site before. I have, but I deleted it many years ago. Well he goes on to tell me that he and his wife want to create a profile of me on this website. I burst out laughing. I don't feel like I need to be on a dating site right now. But for my brother and his wife wants to do it for me, well at least it's not coming out of my pocket. Again, I feel like DMSI had a hand in this.

Overall, I'm glad I'm using DMSI at the moment. I haven't even spoken about the healing side of it, but it's working great on that side as well. Right now, the manifestation part is slowly starting to come out more. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

DMSI V2.2 (Ended on Day 26) - JJ54 - 08-13-2016

I last listened to DMSI V2.2 on Friday, Day 26. Therefore I'm stopping V2.2 and waiting for V2.3 to come out. So far results have been good, so looking forward to what V2.3 has in store.

DMSI V2.3 - JJ54 - 08-31-2016

Day 11

So I've been listening to V2.3 for the past 11 days. Like most users, I have noticed the external results have seemed to quiet down much. Contacts have been to a bare minimum, with some girls stopping all contacts. However, I noticed a shift within myself that is causing some external results to appear.

For one, I have become more bolder in my actions. This may have something to do with the autopilot, but lately I have been making decisions without thinking twice about them. And when it comes to women, I seem to be more direct with my intentions. I would still be indirect with certain girls, but slowly but surely I've been just stating what's on my mind, without caring about the outcome.

Another shift is this mindset of abundance. I have this strong sense that any girl I come in contact will desire me anyways, so no need to worry about whether she likes me or not. That also seems to build up my sense of being bold with my intentions. If one girl doesn't want to be my girl, there will always be another that will. And surprisingly, this mindset is starting to branch out into reality.

I've had random girls from my past to reach out to me recently. I can sense a subtle change in their messages that they now view me differently. I believe my aura is starting to affect more and more people, and soon their subconscious mind will blurt out the truth. The attraction may not be as strong with V2.3, but it is there. And the more I take on the hunter mentality, the more it seems to manifest better opportunities.