Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - JJ54 - 12-22-2014

Hello and welcome to my AM6 Journal,

So I finally purchased Alpha Male V6 on yesterday afternoon. Before I begin, I should share some background about myself. I'm currently a senior in college, about to finish up with a degree in mathematics. One of my passions is American Football and I'm currently an intern for a local community college football team. My dream career is to work in an NFL team front office, particularly working up to becoming a general manager.

So what brought me to AM6? Well for a long time I've been mostly an introvert. It's time for me to stop relying on others and start creating my own path the way I want it to be. Growing up, I've always been considered a nice guy because I was raised to act like one and did as I was told. Sure it brought me some opportunities, but they were short-lived and hardly satisfying. It seemed people hardly took me seriously because they don't see me as being aggressive or a threat to them. That's when I realized that something had to change within me, if I wanted to go to places I want to go and be the man I wanted to be.

As for women? That area is another reason why I came to AM6. As a consequence of being seen as a nice guy, I've never been in a relationship with any woman. Sure there were girls that were interested in me, but I always felt like I'd be settling for less if I were to hookup with them because I could never bring myself to feeling attracted to them. But for the women I was attracted to, I would always be put in the friend category, to which there was no escape. This became frustrating to the point where I started to resent women and develop this victim mentality that girls just don't like guys like me. I knew deep down this mentality was wrong, but it was tough trying to prove otherwise. So after reading the description on AM6 that it helps to not become needy and not put women on a pedestal, I knew I need a product like this.

I heard of subliminals before (thanks to members from PheroTruth) and begin to use a few of them a while back. I definitely saw results, but nothing that made any vast changes. My search for better subliminals brought me here to Indigo Mind Labs. The first product I tried out was Improve Your Grades and Study Habits. And it helped big time with my classes. So after saving up enough money, I knew it wouldn't be long before I began my transformation with AM6.

So here's what I have so far,

Day 1
Listening Time: 12 hours

This is the first day of use. So far nothing major to notice. I know AM6 is physically working, as I felt my glucose levels dropped a bit while I sleep. The brain needs enough glucose in order to keep processing while we sleep, so during the night I had to wake up and get a glass of juice to keep my glucose levels on par. Other than that, no meaningful dreams or reactions yet from myself or the outside world. But I know it's definitely working. Just gotta put in the time and effort to fully reap the benefits of this sub.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - cfact - 12-22-2014

Welcome and good luck!
Main thing that caught my attention was the PheroTruth part... what has your experience been with pheromone use? Works? Recommend it? Been meaning to look into that stuff for some time.... Big Grin

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 12:09 PM)coldfact Wrote: Welcome and good luck!
Main thing that caught my attention was the PheroTruth part... what has your experience been with pheromone use? Works? Recommend it? Been meaning to look into that stuff for some time.... Big Grin

Thanks for the welcome. I had joined PheroTruth earlier this year. In my opinion, pheromones do work. Just recently, my social interactions with women have improved a bit thanks to three products I've been using for a while. One thing I would point out is to not use pheromones as a crutch for all social interactions you'll be in. I view pheromones as a compliment to my style of clothing. It can help in opening doors for you, but it won't help you get through the same door. Other than that, I would definitely recommend them Wink

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Mystic Pymp - 12-22-2014

Welcome aboard JJ54! I feel for you men, I'm gonna follow your journal for sure.

I have a question pheromones - how much do you pay for them? And are there any available for Europe or is it USA only site?

One more think though, you're most likely wrong with glucose thing. Trust me, I'd know if it worked like that.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 05:02 PM)Mateunio Wrote: Welcome aboard JJ54! I feel for you men, I'm gonna follow your journal for sure.

I have a question pheromones - how much do you pay for them? And are there any available for Europe or is it USA only site?

One more think though, you're most likely wrong with glucose thing. Trust me, I'd know if it worked like that.

Hello Mateunio, thanks for the welcome. There's a link at the bottom of this post that will take you to the pheromone companies listed in PheroTruth. One thing I like about that forum is that you'll get reviews on the products that are available from those companies and be able to make a sound decision if the product is for you or not. Some of the companies I would recommend for you are Liquid Alchemy Labs, Pheromones XS, and Apex Pheromones. Those companies ship internationally as well.

As for the glucose, I only made that statement since I've been a diabetic for a long time now. When my glucose drops too low, my brain becomes fuzzy and I can't think clearly. Ever since I used the sub Improve Your Grades, my glucose would drop sometimes at night while I listen to it. I could still be wrong, but it's what I've observe for now.

Here's the link:
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JackOfHearts - 12-22-2014

Did you try unrefined sugar. I heard diabetes is related to refined food. Maybe if you eat only unrefined sugar it'll solve your problem.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Mystic Pymp - 12-23-2014

Hypoglycemia happens even for healthy people sometimes, some people even do this on purpose for "high" effect.

Are you treated with insulin or just pills?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - blue42 - 12-23-2014

fasting is a wonderful mental tool

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - cfact - 12-23-2014

(12-22-2014, 05:41 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Here's the link:
Lots of different vendors and products - any particular product(s) you can recommend as a starting point?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 12-23-2014

(12-22-2014, 10:08 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Did you try unrefined sugar. I heard diabetes is related to refined food. Maybe if you eat only unrefined sugar it'll solve your problem.

I am starting to wean myself off of refined sugar like processed foods. So far it's improving my glucose numbers. My body is still getting used to eating more healthy.

(12-23-2014, 02:33 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Hypoglycemia happens even for healthy people sometimes, some people even do this on purpose for "high" effect.

Are you treated with insulin or just pills?

Because I have Type 1, I'm treated with insulin.

(12-23-2014, 03:12 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 05:41 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Here's the link:
Lots of different vendors and products - any particular product(s) you can recommend as a starting point?

It depends on what kind of vibe you want to put out. One of my favorite products is XiSt from Pheromone XS. It's fairly inexpensive and it vibes very well with my personality.

Day 2 - JJ54 - 12-23-2014

Listening Time: 13 hours

So far nothing to report of, yet. Although yesterday, I had a conversation with my brother about finding a job that correlates to my degree so I can start paying off my student loans. I agreed with most of what he said, particular the sooner I can get started the better. However, as soon as he mentioned about getting a credit card to build up my credit, I felt like my BS sensors went up. I really don't care for credit cards. Even as a teen, I always felt like credit cards were scams to put people into more debt if they don't know what they're doing. So it seemed when he started talking to me about that, I virtually tuned him out. I still respect what all he was telling me, but I felt credit cards is just something I never see myself trying to get.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Mystic Pymp - 12-24-2014

Wow! I'm also diabetic, I'd never thought another one will come here Smile

Credit cards are scum and it's better to keep out of them, but payment card is a good deal, very useful in daily life as well as to buy stuff on the Internet. As long as you are reasonable and you know it's as real money as cash is you'll be fine.