Subliminal Talk
Questions for AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Questions for AM6 (/Thread-Questions-for-AM6)

Questions for AM6 - edgarosero - 12-18-2014

1. So I just started am6 a week ago. I noticed I have this massive neck pain, my shoulders are always raising and my stomach is always tensed. How long does this anxiety symptom last? I think this is my resistance.

2. If I complete am6 will I still be my authentic self? Will I lose my spirituality in the process? Will my heart still be open for authentic love not just for sex?

3. Does alcohol affect the process?

4. I am in to theatre, can I still change into other character's mindset after this?

5. How long does am6 beliefs lasts after I completed it, will this be permanent? Or do I need to rerun it every year. I dont wanna depend on this for the rest of my life.

6. I also wanna know if this will inflate my ego? Will I have the belief that I can dominate anyone?

7. Does smoking weed and doing shrooms deprogram you?

sorry for my bad english

RE: Questions for AM6 - DarthXedonias - 12-18-2014

I will try to answer to the best of my ability since I just finished the program a couple of weeks ago.

(1) I honestly think your right and this is probably due to resistance. I think I've seen a few posts on the forum where users might do a sub and then the resistance shows up as a physical symptom.

(2) Honestly, I would say that AM6 would probably make you even more authentic then you already are. It will remove a lot of fear, guilt, shame, and other things so that you can express your true self that you might have been afraid to do otherwise. I notice for myself that I'm still spiritual like I was before AM6 but I think that was because my belief was there for the right reasons (based on logic and my own thinking). Though if your spirituality is there for the wrong reasons (Based more on fear, shame, and guilt) you might start to question them. As for love, I found just the opposite. By the end of AM6 I wanted real passion and a connection in a relationship. Empty sex just disgusted me by the end of the program.

(3) I wouldn't know about this one, I didn't drink much to begin with. Though I had noticed that some people on AM started to actually cut back on drinking.

(4) I believe so. Its not like AM6 is going to make you this ultra serious person all the time.

(5)This one is very hard to answer because it depends on the individual in question. I know I've seen Shannon say it can take anywhere from 1-3 runs about for results to become permanent.

(6)It won't inflate your ego. It just will just improve yourself internally (confidence, self validation, etc) to the point where you won't allow others to mistreat you at all. It also has Ego balancing in it as well so you don't have to worry on that front. Honestly though, people who have the "need" to dominate others aren't very alpha in my opinion to begin with and obviously have other insecurities.

(7) I'm not sure on this one but I would avoid it if you could. I remember reading a similar case where someone was taking Medication (Anti-depressants I believe) and it interfered with the results.

RE: Questions for AM6 - edgarosero - 12-18-2014

Thank you! I experimented with George Hutton's nlp "Dominant Confident" and "Natural Seducer" on youtube 6 months ago and it worked. But the problem is, the program is wearing off and my mind is really confused and I had anxiety and depression because I have this belief that I can dominate everybody but with no confidence. Took me awhile to deprogram myself

RE: Questions for AM6 - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2014

I would say you have a lot of irrational fear. One seems that when you are finally there then you are afraid to be your old self or the other way around that you can't come back to your old self. The fear to lose control is irrational because it's impossible to lose control of yourself, you are you, no one can force you to think or behave in a way you don't want.

The subconscious and conscious is you. So it's normal that the subconscious obeys you because you are you. The only problem can be that the subconscious is so mess up that he can't understand anything from the conscious or the other way around.

Of course in extreme case it's possible that someone can control you but that some extreme cases.

RE: Questions for AM6 - edgarosero - 12-18-2014

(12-18-2014, 03:59 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I would say you have a lot of irrational fear. One seems that when you are finally there then you are afraid to be your old self or the other way around that you can't come back to your old self. The fear to lose control is irrational because it's impossible to lose control of yourself, you are you, no one can force you to think or behave in a way you don't want.

The subconscious and conscious is you. So it's normal that the subconscious obeys you because you are you. The only problem can be that the subconscious is so mess up that he can't understand anything from the conscious or the other way around.

Of course in extreme case it's possible that someone can control you but that some extreme cases.

WOW you're right. Will am6 help me eliminate all this fear? I came from a terrible childhood and now I THINK I am ready to face all these issues to become the best possible me

RE: Questions for AM6 - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2014

Of course, give it times.

RE: Questions for AM6 - Leo1990 - 12-19-2014

ive tried mushrooms. It definitely opens your perception.

This could be a benefit depending on if you let it steer you or you steer it.

RE: Questions for AM6 - blue42 - 12-19-2014

As far as marijuana is concerned, I dont allow my self to experience the negative side effects of it most of the time. Paranoia is a powerful tool if properly trained. And I wouldn't mess with pure hallucinogens on any subliminal

RE: Questions for AM6 - risingwarrior - 12-20-2014

@edgarsero Try this exercise for shoulder and neck tension. Helped me immensely : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWGPPY0LJ0

Rinse and repeat if necessary.