Subliminal Talk
All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal (/Thread-All-that-is-gold-does-not-glitter-yet-Mateunio-s-Alpha-Male-6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-13-2014

Hello!

My name's Mateunio and tonight I've started listening to Alpha Male 6 program. I'm 21 years old University student and, what I hope will change in next months, virgin. I'm also INTJ if it tells you anything (and I've learnt that it tells much more than birth day could ever tell).

I've just ended my over 100 days long run of LTU and this journal in next step in my evolution. As far as I've read others' journals I hope I this sub will have even better effect on me. I'm very excited and I can't wait to see the results.

I'm going to listen to about 12 hours per day, more if I'll have possibility. I'll try to stick to the instructions as much as possible. Needless to say I won't be using any subs or hypnosis along AM and if I'll use any additional technique (like tapping etc) I'll take note of it in the journal.

My goals are many and various and I will describe them in detail with time. They can be shortly summarized by "I want to be Alpha Male". What I mean by Alpha Male is another matter whatsoever, but I don't think it's much different from your average view.

To prepare myself for this run I've read "Dow to become alpha male" and I'm slowly going through "The Unchained Man". Those books, even though not as excellent as I'd hope them to be, gave me some insight and redefined my goals.

First update this evening. Take care!

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-13-2014

Stage 1 Day 1

Sometimes the hardest part of the adventure is beginning of it. I don't know how it will be here, but so far it's been quite hard. I feel exhausted mentally, unable to do anything useful and almost paralyzed with resistance. It was surprising for me because I didn't experience resistance with LTU for a couple of weeks and I thought transition from LTU to AM will be more or less easy. It isn't :/ AM seems strange. Maybe not unpleasant, but it's like a noise that makes it hard to concentrate. After 3 months LTU became familiar with me, soothing and almost pleasant. It almost makes me want to go back to LTU, but I don't think it would be good decision. I'll stick to this for at least a week, if sub will still fatigue me then I'll think of something.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Shawn - 12-13-2014

I made three 5G subs until now. AM6, SM3 (still doing) and MIR (well, also a few days ASC after finding this page) and I can tell you AM6 was the most exhausting one. But due to the length of the script it's not really surprising.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 04:00 PM)sebastian Wrote: I made three 5G subs until now. AM6, SM3 (still doing) and MIR (well, also a few days ASC after finding this page) and I can tell you AM6 was the most exhausting one. But due to the length of the script it's not really surprising.

Well, as some people say "No pain, no gain". I just hope I won't be so bad after I get used to new script. Also I've had quite a lot hours today (~18 I think), typically I'll have half of that so it should help with fatigue as well.

By the way, what were your results after AM in terms of women? I guess they must have not been stellar since you started SM, but how significant were the improvements?

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Shawn - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 04:24 PM)Mateunio Wrote: By the way, what were your results after AM in terms of women? I guess they must have not been stellar since you started SM, but how significant were the improvements?

I started faaaar below an average guy. So I went from non-existing for women to the point where women were smiling at me and were also flirty. So for me personally it was a huge improvement. But I didn't get laid if that's what you want to ask.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - AlphaMind - 12-13-2014

Great! Another AM 6 user after clearing mental shits with LTU Big Grin

I can't wait to see your improvements. One thing that I can give you tips for it is defining clearly what is Alpha from your point of view and be IT.

Act as any books, articles, or anything as a preference and define Alpha for your own self. The results itself will fall in pieces Wink

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-14-2014

(12-13-2014, 04:51 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 04:24 PM)Mateunio Wrote: By the way, what were your results after AM in terms of women? I guess they must have not been stellar since you started SM, but how significant were the improvements?

I started faaaar below an average guy. So I went from non-existing for women to the point where women were smiling at me and were also flirty. So for me personally it was a huge improvement. But I didn't get laid if that's what you want to ask.

Sounds awesome then, I have much to look forward to.

(12-13-2014, 05:06 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Great! Another AM 6 user after clearing mental shits with LTU Big Grin

I can't wait to see your improvements. One thing that I can give you tips for it is defining clearly what is Alpha from your point of view and be IT.

Act as any books, articles, or anything as a preference and define Alpha for your own self. The results itself will fall in pieces Wink

That is my problem, I'm still defining my Alpha. The hardest thing is to recognize what is realistically possible, and what should I put in to fairy tales section. For example I love characters like Bruce Wayne (Batman), Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Oliver Quinn (Green Arrow), but they are only ideas, fictitious characters with little bearing on the reality. Unless I WILL become vigilante... Same can be said about James Bond however, he acts awesomely but he has resources and training I will never have, so I must limit this inspiration as well. Books and YouTube's menosphere seems to be the best sources so far, but one must be careful with them as well.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - DarthXedonias - 12-14-2014

First off, glad to see you starting AM6. I do feel like since you did LTU before hand that you probably will get a lot out of this first run through. It will also be nice to see a fellow INTJ go through this. I originally wasn't one myself, was INTP, but by the end of AM6 I turned INTJ. Also, I hear you about the finding good alpha examples. Heck, I would even say in a lot of Fictional media that most male lead characters seem to be very Beta. Though I do believe you might be able to pick up certain traits of the fictional characters you named. I felt like during AM6 I kinda of had that Bruce Wayne Drive of Focusing on myself and my mission. Also, from my understanding, when Robbie Downie Jr plays Tony stark hes not really acting, its his real personality from what I heard. I remember him being typed as a ENTP. One of my goals when I started WM2 was to kinda of have that Tony stark type persona, though since I'm a INTJ now I have this feeling that by the end of WM2 I'm going to be a ENTJ (Which I'm totally ok with as well). Its funny that you mention James Bond because every time I think of Sex Magnet I instantly think of James Bond as the personification of what that program is trying to achieve.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 04:43 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: First off, glad to see you starting AM6. I do feel like since you did LTU before hand that you probably will get a lot out of this first run through. It will also be nice to see a fellow INTJ go through this. I originally wasn't one myself, was INTP, but by the end of AM6 I turned INTJ. Also, I hear you about the finding good alpha examples. Heck, I would even say in a lot of Fictional media that most male lead characters seem to be very Beta. Though I do believe you might be able to pick up certain traits of the fictional characters you named. I felt like during AM6 I kinda of had that Bruce Wayne Drive of Focusing on myself and my mission. Also, from my understanding, when Robbie Downie Jr plays Tony stark hes not really acting, its his real personality from what I heard. I remember him being typed as a ENTP. One of my goals when I started WM2 was to kinda of have that Tony stark type persona, though since I'm a INTJ now I have this feeling that by the end of WM2 I'm going to be a ENTJ (Which I'm totally ok with as well). Its funny that you mention James Bond because every time I think of Sex Magnet I instantly think of James Bond as the personification of what that program is trying to achieve.

I'm also curious what will happen to my personality. I found MBTI to be simple and yet very accurate system to measure that, and I'll certainly do the test again at the end of AM run. Anyhow INTJ descriptions often fascinated me - we are rare, very intelligent and we have qualities that makes us both heroes and villains of many stories.

Problem with fantasy characters is that their enemies have faces. They are well defined. It's easy to defeat Joker or Loki or whoever. We don't have anything to fight but ourselves, our limitations and believes. That's why we find those heroes so appealing - they are simple and their path, even if rough and hard, is clear. In real world nothing is clear, every choice creates ten others and there is no way to look at the last page to see the result.

Stage 1 Day 2

Trend with my fatigue continued as I predicted - it's still present, but slightly weaker than yesterday. If fact while in the bus and listening to the sub I started feeling empowered and strong. Maybe it was because I was in state of day-dreaming back then? Doesn't matter. What matters is that I've already went through this path with LTU and I'm sure I'll get used to new script soon. Also sub seemed to score its first manifestations. Not mayor ones and certainly not important in the long run, but still I doubt these were coincidences.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-15-2014

Stage 1 Day 3

One thing that was characteristic for every subliminal I've used (Shannon's or otherwise) were intense dream while using them, but especially at the beginning. Because of that I was surprised I didn't have any dreams in first two nights of listening to AM. This got even out though tonight, with at least 4 dream and many more I can't remember. Those were quite interesting actually and I failed to interpret them as I've often found that during LTU dreams were trying to tell me something, like if I have let go of something or if I hold on to something and wasn't even aware of it. I think it's due to my mind trying to get used to new script, which makes my subconscious to wonder all over the place.

Sub's been more gentle with me today, it gets easier to listen to it with every repeat. I've noticed (maybe because of the fatigue) that it's actually very easy to fall asleep to AM. Also when listening to it on my way to Uni I've noticed my thinking changed slightly, I'm more confident but it's different confidence than this given to me by LTU. It's more rough and unapologetic I think, which is good but I'll see how it will work for me

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-16-2014

Stage 1 Day 4

I've just ended chapter of "The Unchained Man" about goals, mission and time management. I must admit some advises were very interesting and I'm surely will use some of them in the future, especially mission staff. Next chapter is going to be about women, and I'm curious how this will play out. I'll either will put this book on shelf to rot forever of consider it harsh truth that I'll slowly absorb and accept. For now I have open mind and although I have my (justified I think) objections I will read through it whole.

Speaking of which I was thinking about writing and, in extension, asking out girl I've mentioned couple of days back in my LTU journal. Long story short I've talk with her very shortly and she left very good impression in me. I don't know if I should do it though and I don't know if I really want it. These are problems with that idea as well as contrarguments:
-She doesn't even know me and I'd feel almost like a stalker doing so.
*I've done stunt like that already, wrote to a girl week or two after party we've been together and I got a date. Also there are worst situations people write in spotted about, I'd have ball to write to her personally at least.
-She must be already taken or she'd never want to go out with me.
*It's old me talking. Who doesn't try doesn't win. Also her facebook says she's free.
-Timing is bad. On Friday Christmas break begins for 2.5 weeks and I'll spend most of this time at my parents'. She's likely to do the same.
*I don't have to write to her now, I can do this soon after New Year, showing burst of confidence from my part. I don't think time is an ally here though.
-I don't think I want to date anyone right now. To many things to focus on.
*True enough, but even act of asking her out might be beneficial, I'd prove myself I can do it, it's not scary nor hurting.
-I will humiliate myself.
*As if I didn't do worse in the past. Not to mention we don't have common friends so nobody cares.

Decisions, decisions.

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - blue42 - 12-16-2014

"-She doesn't even know me and I'd feel almost like a stalker doing so."

>.< in terms of how.. I have had beautiful women stalk my vibration and then get freaked out when I validate them. One evening, I decided to visit barns and noble (she had told me mentally or maybe emotionally that she was in there.. I didnt really care so I went to get a massage first. 3 mintes after my massage had started, she also decided to get a massage. No kino or verbal conversation had taken place which is why I think my "truthing" creeped her out. We had txted briefly.

Its important not to get hung up on "one" girl despite you can only concentrate on one thing at a time holistically. If you really want her, you will need to generate attraction by gaming other girls that are similar to her. The opposite works also( focusing on only her and dismissing others in her "class"), although in your case I would try whats suggested first.

"Nature wide is on your side" Smile

RE: All that is gold does not glitter... yet! - Mateunio's Alpha Male 6 journal - Mystic Pymp - 12-17-2014

Stage 1 Day 5

Quote:Do or do not, there is no try.

I can feel vibrations from other girls, but there is always something wrong. Excuses maybe, fear of trying or success or something. I don't know, I'll have to meditate or walk 500 miles (and 500 more!) to figure out my blocking believes. I think it's doable though and once recognized, threads are so much easier to deal with. "If you know yourself and you know your enemy you may not fear the outcome of a thousand battles". For now suffering defeat with each victory gained must suffice.

I've chosen my battle though and I decided I'll write tomorrow. I'll just do it. Prolonging it won't do me any good. Let go or do, there is no try.