Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-04-2015

AfzalG- Not as much. I've been reading a lot of books on women/men Dynamics since I read Enoch's testimonial suggesting as such but as far as cold approaches, not really. I'm able to talk to a women like to comment on something shes doing (conversation starter) or if she randomly talks to me but I don't really do cold approaches. Idk, but for whatever reason the woman attraction type interactions just aren't manifesting for me at this stage. I feel no anxiety or anything talking to a woman but the attraction is lacking. As far as a woman asking me if I'm a pimp or criminal unfortunately I have not had that experience yet. I do wonder though if your experiencing all these things earlier because you already did SM so you might have less resistance to WM. Not to mention you did technically run through stages 1-3 twice since you didn't finish your first run through. Also, add on top of that that your running each stage for 64 days and I can see why you are probably getting such results.

I'm thinking though that my experience might be similar to Enoch's since he mentioned not getting any attraction like responses til stage 5, which I will be starting this week. There is one thing that has aggravated me this entire run through that AM6 didn't really hit on but I thought WM would work on. Mainly initial eye contact with a woman. I can hold eye contact when talking to a woman just fine but when its that initial eye contact where you two stare at each other initially and nothing is said I tend to look away. I've been working on that but there's something blocking me from doing it for some reason, maybe fear? One last thing, the whole point I ended up doing WM in the first place is because Shannon mentioned that if you don't have as much experience with woman you should start with WM first and then move onto SM. I'm definitely in the inexperienced category, though I almost did get married earlier in life. Glad I dodged that bullet because knowing what I know now, I have no doubt I would be divorced at the moment because that woman definitely needed a Alpha to handle her since that's the type of men she was use to (she was Ukrainian and at least a 9.5/10).

Side note, finally at post 100!

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Spiritman - 04-04-2015

(04-03-2015, 01:43 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: I'm also going to start reading the John D Rockefeller book I have.

I am not sure if you are aware or not but the Rockefeller book called "Titan" is now available on audio cd's and mp3 cd's. Titan MP3 cd

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 04-05-2015

Yes I must admit I'm really thinking I made a mistake with WM. All it's doing at the moment is giving me a massive "appreciation" of women and making me feel as horny as hell, but I'm not attracting any women! It's really f*****g frustrating:@:@:@

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 03:01 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Yes I must admit I'm really thinking I made a mistake with WM. All it's doing at the moment is giving me a massive "appreciation" of women and making me feel as horny as hell, but I'm not attracting any women! It's really f*****g frustrating:@:@:@

then you should never do sm

I must say wm is much easier for me than i thought it would be even stage 4 isnt a nightmare for me like many said ....

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 04-06-2015

(04-05-2015, 04:13 AM)AfzalG Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 03:01 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Yes I must admit I'm really thinking I made a mistake with WM. All it's doing at the moment is giving me a massive "appreciation" of women and making me feel as horny as hell, but I'm not attracting any women! It's really f*****g frustrating:@:@:@

then you should never do sm

Darth one question are you into pick up? if not you should to, many guys forget that shanons subs are a help not a complete solution. its like the bodybuilding sub shanon provide if you dont go to gym to work out your muscles wont grow by themself. Shanon mentioned once that his subs train but doesn´t educate you. So you have to throw your self in the cold water and do the approaches.

From WM advert

"Manifest a powerful, magnetic aura that both communicates your warmth and approachability to others and makes them want to come talk with you, but also attracts beautiful single women to you."

"Generates a reality in which you become pursued and approached wherever you go."

"Gets women to express their interest in you both physically and verbally, and in ways that are as obvious as possible."

"Sexiness programming that makes you project an aura of sexiness and adjusts your speech, attitude, movement and body language to express your sexiness in a neutral manner that neither says you are desperate nor says to her that you are trying to seduce her. The result is a very sexy, magnetic and attractive man, whom ladies find unique and gravitate to naturally."

Are these statements not true then?

If it all relies on Pick Up Artistry b******t then I see no point in the sub at all especially at $500!

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - GlaizenGold777 - 04-06-2015

@Ricardo, why not update your journal, man?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-06-2015

ricardo did you ever see... steroid advertisment?

-built muscle
-burn fat
- higher libido and training aggression
-faster regeneration....

so are these facts true or not?

yes they are but only if you work out, if you take steroids without working out then you will get little to no effect only the side effects like you guys are experiencing (depression feeling drained and so on).... i like to compare these subs with doping they can only help if you do something for it

there is no magic bullet like shanon often mentioned so if you want women you have to do something for it not only listening to subs and yeah its hard...

the things shanon mentioned there are true because of the suggestions he embeded that doesnt mean you will get these effects for sure its just the optimum state also you cant expect to become a womanizer in 6 months.... subs will only help you go this way and dont get broken... like feeling indifferent to rejection and so on thats a huge help wich alone is worth 500 dollar

what shanons subs did for me as far as i can see it, it helped me change my view on the game and dont take it too serious, also they gave me the motivation to actually do all this pick up bullshit....

and yes randomly there is some manifestation

I would go this far too say that nothing helped me for my mental health and overall happiness like shanons subs.

if this isnt enough for you guys you have to search for a more effective way to get woman maybe changing genes, magic or vodoo or just pay for them (no joke)

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 03:48 AM)AfzalG Wrote: ricardo did you ever see... steroid advertisment?

-built muscle
-burn fat
- higher libido and training aggression
-faster regeneration....

so are these facts true or not?

yes they are but only if you work out, if you take steroids without working out then you will get little to no effect only the side effects like you guys are experiencing (depression feeling drained and so on).... i like to compare these subs with doping they can only help if you do something for it

there is no magic bullet like shanon often mentioned so if you want women you have to do something for it not only listening to subs and yeah its hard...

the things shanon mentioned there are true because of the suggestions he embeded that doesnt mean you will get these effects for sure its just the optimum state also you cant expect to become a womanizer in 6 months.... subs will only help you go this way and dont get broken... like feeling indifferent to rejection and so on thats a huge help wich alone is worth 500 dollar

what shanons subs did for me as far as i can see it, it helped me change my view on the game and dont take it too serious, also they gave me the motivation to actually do all this pick up *****....

and yes randomly there is some manifestation

I would go this far too say that nothing helped me for my mental health and overall happiness like shanons subs.

if this isnt enough for you guys you have to search for a more effective way to get woman maybe changing genes, magic or vodoo or just pay for them (no joke)

You are comparing apples to oranges with that example. You are basically saying that it's a confidence thing to do the PUA. If so then why not just run ASC and read a few books on the subject. That's no different than what you've just said and it would be a damn sight cheaper.
Shannon's well known for over-egging adverts but I would expect results close to or at least a very much easier path to them.

I did asc and got good results with women but my motivation to chase them was not there also it didnt change my view on them.... right now what wm is doing with me it is reducing my expectation towards women makes me colder to them, i dont see them as anything special anymore which makes it easy to see the game as a game nothing more, unfortunately they are sensing this thats why they call me player or trick, women want to be everything for a man they want to become your obsession

yesterday a girl said to me:

her: you are a player
me: no why you think so?
her: afzal please its obvious the way you talk, the way you behave everytime another girl, the way you treat women, a women means nothing to you
me: how do other guys treat you?
her: different not like animals

haha ^^ thats the bad side of being alpha I guess... women will sense your skills and make it harder for you ...

so my suggestion for wm3 would be to hide the player side from women, they should think you are a good loving honest and faithful man when indeed you are not Wink

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - SargeMaximus - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 04:31 AM)AfzalG Wrote: I did asc and got good results with women but my motivation to chase them was not there also it didnt change my view on them.... right now what wm is doing with me it is reducing my expectation towards women makes me colder to them, i dont see them as anything special anymore which makes it easy to see the game as a game nothing more, unfortunately they are sensing this thats why they call me player or trick, women want to be everything for a man they want to become your obsession

yesterday a girl said to me:

her: you are a player
me: no why you think so?
her: afzal please its obvious the way you talk, the way you behave everytime another girl, the way you treat women, a women means nothing to you
me: how do other guys treat you?
her: different not like animals

haha ^^ thats the bad side of being alpha I guess... women will sense your skills and make it harder for you ...

so my suggestion for wm3 would be to hide the player side from women, they should think you are a good loving honest and faithful man when indeed you are not Wink

Lol, had to interject here. Chris from GLL's response to this is to say "YOU'RE a player" to the girl. Tongue

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - stratos - 04-06-2015

Afzal I think you're missing that you are turning women on by being a player. They are trying to SEEM like they oppose it, to see if you have shame about your sexual success (beta) but when it's clear you're a player they will be aroused. Hiding your player side from women is always the wrong thing to do in my opinion. You don't have to say "I'm a player" (although that often "works"), one thing I like to tell women is "I'm in romantic retirement." (Ich bin romantische rentner.. hmm I don't know if that is the same thing Smile) That tells them you're a player, but also COULD be romantic in the future at some point, and also that you're not bragging about sexual conquest. So it's a 3-in-one win.

yeah I think thats a side of me where I am still a beta and have to work on it I really try to hide my success to them... but it doesn´t come out of nowwhere it developed over time, I didn´t use to hide it but then I encountered too much resistence...

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - stratos - 04-06-2015

Just have some phrases or stories ready to go like this:

- I'm in romantic retirement
- The best relationships start with a moment of passion
- I used to be a relationship guy but that hasn't worked out so well for me
- I've had some great relationships and now i'm just enjoying meeting people
- I enjoy people's "friendship' and don't want anything serious
- It's not fun to be serious

Just tease them for being so serious so soon about men, it's not that you're a player, it's that all they can think about is a relationship and they don't get to know the real guy or let themselves be naturally passionate for him.

You need a perspective and a story that is more compelling than theirs.

what I see where guys do a mistake too is reading too much different books from different authors and going in to much different directions... you should really concentrat on only one thing

I am now onyl studying the pimp set from julien rsd this guy is so unysmpathic to me that I know he is shaking my views about game and women so it must be the right thing for me...