Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 01-24-2015

I just read the "Pandora's box" and it is a great book because I read it in 2 day. Very useful information to know about girls and their behavior. It's a good base to know, not perfect but very good.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 01-25-2015

yeah that might be true, but i have seen that shannons 5g programs are so developed that everyone feels the same way internaly, i am looking forward to see how you will feel with the 3. stage i am the second day of it and feel like i could cry all the time

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Darkness - 01-25-2015

What's the reason that you feel like that , what's it bring up ? AfzalG

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-25-2015

(01-24-2015, 11:41 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I just read the "Pandora's box" and it is a great book because I read it in 2 day. Very useful information to know about girls and their behavior. It's a good base to know, not perfect but very good.

Just watch the accompanying video series with the interviews and such with the women.

Will start to see patterns.

Of course thats if your interested in all 8 types. You may choose to zero in on 1, 2 or 3 types and know right off the bat if this woman is your type.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-25-2015

I just finished reading about 80% of Pandora's Box. Really great book! I got the PDF last night and couldn't put it down for a couple of hours. I found it interesting how as I started seeing the different types I automatically remembered women who were exactly that type and was able to understand them better. For example, the women that I mentioned in my last post that cheated on her boyfriend is a "Social butterfly" (TJI). That explains why she quickly looses interest with her boyfriends. She needs to be the one that chases not the other way around.

Leoisthesun- I think I'm going to focus more on the justifiers than the Deniers especially during and after Sex Magnet. The way I read the Deniers is that if you sleep with them early on they tend to fall head over heals pretty easily because Sex is a big deal for them. I think having the seduction skills of SM would pretty easily help with getting the type but I see the justifying type needing a bit more work. The sense I got from reading about them is that, in general, they like being the chaser instead of being the chased (since they have so many male orbiters around them). You need to have a calm and non-needy demeanor to set yourself apart from from all the other males around her. Luckily I feel like AM6 combined with WM and/or SM practically kills neediness. Makes me more excited since with the information from this book and the subs I feel like I have a pretty good chance of getting any woman I want Big Grin

AfzalG- Yeah, I would agree that most people on the sub have similar internal things going on( for example I've noticed lots of similarities between my experiences and Jimbobday's) though I wonder if there are minor differences when it comes to seeing yourself as High status and high value. I wonder if the subs actually define those for you or if it leaves it up to your subconscious to define them. For example I remember back in Junior high and high school I use to read a lot about the great kings,Emperors and nobility of the past (Napoleon, Alexander, Talleyrand, etc). I would be very inspired by reading about them and wanting to be like such people. I'm starting to think maybe this is what my subconscious started to define as High class/value and therefore that's why i'm starting to act very aristocratic in my mindset. As for stage 3, its interesting that you mention the crying because I remember reading in Jimbobday's journal that he experienced the same thing in stage 3. I actually look forward to it because it will probably build me better up emotionally. I'm not very in touched with my emotions by nature (INTJ) still, though Stage 3 of AM6 did help me deal with having no problems feeling anger. I feel like I need a little bit more work on being emotionally balanced and not seeing them as the enemy. I believe emotions have there time and place.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Dubls - 01-25-2015

I just want to say this thread is my favourite. I love getting email notifications of new posts. Keep up the good work.

Also I plan to do WM2 after AM6.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - TheChosenOne - 01-25-2015

Pandora's Box is one of those hidden gems, along with The Art of Seduction, because it gives a person a large scope around the whole "body of work".

These are advanced "food for thought" type programs that are specific enough to clarify things, but also general enough to allow a person to "be themselves and come to their own conclusions" while implementing the material.

It's aimed at overall MASTERY and KNOWLEDGE (long-term) instead of quick/short term solutions... but they require a good foundation (Knowledge of yourself, your environment, and what you want out of it).

It seems you have this mentality and it suits you well, not addicted to immediate results, but mastering a process (seduction/relationships). It's almost like a self-made apprenticeship program you are creating for yourself. :-D

Continue your Journey to the "DarkSide"

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-29-2015

Stage 2, Day 25

Only have one week in this stage and am looking forward to moving on. I have benefited a lot from this stage but I'm very eager to move onto stage 3 and then onto stage 4 (first manifestation stage). Like I've said before, this stage is very similar to my experience with Stage 5 of AM6. These last few days I have been very contemplative like I was during Stage 5 of AM6 and have this feeling that I deserve all the good things in life. I think that's why I decided to change my first AYP to Attract your perfect Financial wealthy Romantic lover. It wasn't just so I didn't have to worry about finances (especially if we get married) but also to enter a new social strata and be surrounded by more High class/value people. I find I don't have as much in common with most people these days. I think watching a RSD video, posted in Danamerson's journal, actually made me realize why. Tyler said something that was very interesting but true. Like 90% of people just want to live a mediocre life. They want to be just self developed enough to "cope" with life and Cruz through it but not excel and make life their B*tch. I think that's why I want to be around more High class/value people now. I want to be more around people who carry themselves with confidence and have some type of ambition. The people I have around me due to AM6 are decent (I feel like they would never back stab me), but I feel like I'm developing to another level in my life now and want more.

When I was thinking about Mediocre people I thought of my former friend (now some what acquaintance) who I mentioned in my AM6 journal. By some accounts some would say he is successful. Hes currently working on his master's degree and gets practically straight A's in any college course. Problem though is that hes Beta as all hell and is a complete tool. When its not a school semester he works at a job for 50+ hrs a week (to the point where he even showers and sleeps there) and when hes not doing that he mostly just goes home and plays video games for hours on end. He has no girlfriend at all and complains about women. I use to admire him because of his book smarts but as soon as I started the subs I notice how much of a tool he is. For example, the reason I downgraded him to acquaintance is because of a discussion we had about the medical field. This was during stage 1 of Alpha mind you. At the time I was considering studying medicine and becoming a doctor. That was until I heard from a doctor friend that its not the best field if your more into critical thinking because a lot of it is based on Memorizing "Procedures". He also said that because of this, not all doctors are as "smart" as you think they are. A lot of them have just memorized "Procedures" very well to be good. What was my "Acquaintance response when I retold this as my reason for not considering? He claimed that that doctor was just jealous of the others (mind you, he hasn't ever even met this person before or the people he works with to verify his own claim) and every time I went to my friends defense I was shouted down by him. Its just common sense, there are good and bad people in every profession (Lawyers, engineers, nurse, etc) doctors are no exception to this. Though apparently for him anyone who criticizes the Medical system must be "denounced".

In a Similar vein, I've been thinking about my current education and my future more like on Stage 5 of AM6. Quite honestly, If I get in a serious relationship with my perfect financial wealthy romantic lover during my education I might not even finish my degree. Been sitting through classes and it bores me to tears. Most of college just doesn't interest me anymore because I feel like college education is taught like this: you sit in a seat, have the instructor tell you "what" to think, you write it down, and regurgitate it back up on a exam sheet latter on. This then mostly prepares you for being a "obedient" cog in a wheel in the workforce. Now there's nothing wrong with getting a education and there are teachers that teach you "why" this is true but it seems too much like your a cog in the education wheel most of the time. I was also turned off this week when one of my teachers went on a almost "cult like" rant on education. When he did this I kinda of laughed to myself when I compared those 3 years of education before to 6 months of AM6 and 2 months of WM. I felt like I became a "way" better person during those few months of subs when compared to those years of "formal education". I think the problem is that people equate acquiring new knowledge and job skills with being very "self-developed". One look at the acquaintance I mentioned above would tell you that isn't true. Upon realizing this, I had determined that i'm more interested in actual Self-development at this point in my life (and most likely for the rest of it). Heck, I might even consider running AM for years on end later on. I really want to reach a "enlighted" state now of Independence and Self mastery, which is the Alpha way.

On the women front of things, not much to report. The only incident recently would be that today I had a woman ask me for help understanding a assignment. I helped clarified it for her and then left. Didn't do anything with it because she wasn't that good looking and I felt like she was kinda of mentally slow. I am thinking of changing up what sub I will use after WM. After reading about someones quick success with the 5G AYP Lover subs I'm considering running that for a bit after WM. This will mainly depend on one factor though: the external manifestation part of WM. I don't have much experience with women and that was one of my reasons for doing WM first. If WM delivers on increasing my experience with women then I will move on to SM. If not, then I will probably do the 5G AYP for a while until I get a manifestation, then move onto SM. I'm hoping that since those AYPs are in 5G the manifestation won't take too long but I will wait it out for the long haul either way.

Other than a lot of Internal changes not much else is happening at the moment. I am really enjoying the internal changes though. I feel like with this stage a lot of fear has been let go and I see myself in a very High value type light now. I feel more content and happy but at the same time I want to strive for what I'm worth.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Darkness - 01-29-2015

I'm on the same boat on everything from wanting more experience , educationwise and on cosmopolitan women, I like their bearing

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 01:53 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Stage 2, Day 25

Only have one week in this stage and am looking forward to moving on. I have benefited a lot from this stage but I'm very eager to move onto stage 3 and then onto stage 4 (first manifestation stage). Like I've said before, this stage is very similar to my experience with Stage 5 of AM6. These last few days I have been very contemplative like I was during Stage 5 of AM6 and have this feeling that I deserve all the good things in life. I think that's why I decided to change my first AYP to Attract your perfect Financial wealthy Romantic lover. It wasn't just so I didn't have to worry about finances (especially if we get married) but also to enter a new social strata and be surrounded by more High class/value people. I find I don't have as much in common with most people these days. I think watching a RSD video, posted in Danamerson's journal, actually made me realize why. Tyler said something that was very interesting but true. Like 90% of people just want to live a mediocre life. They want to be just self developed enough to "cope" with life and Cruz through it but not excel and make life their B*tch. I think that's why I want to be around more High class/value people now. I want to be more around people who carry themselves with confidence and have some type of ambition. The people I have around me due to AM6 are decent (I feel like they would never back stab me), but I feel like I'm developing to another level in my life now and want more.

When I was thinking about Mediocre people I thought of my former friend (now some what acquaintance) who I mentioned in my AM6 journal. By some accounts some would say he is successful. Hes currently working on his master's degree and gets practically straight A's in any college course. Problem though is that hes Beta as all hell and is a complete tool. When its not a school semester he works at a job for 50+ hrs a week (to the point where he even showers and sleeps there) and when hes not doing that he mostly just goes home and plays video games for hours on end. He has no girlfriend at all and complains about women. I use to admire him because of his book smarts but as soon as I started the subs I notice how much of a tool he is. For example, the reason I downgraded him to acquaintance is because of a discussion we had about the medical field. This was during stage 1 of Alpha mind you. At the time I was considering studying medicine and becoming a doctor. That was until I heard from a doctor friend that its not the best field if your more into critical thinking because a lot of it is based on Memorizing "Procedures". He also said that because of this, not all doctors are as "smart" as you think they are. A lot of them have just memorized "Procedures" very well to be good. What was my "Acquaintance response when I retold this as my reason for not considering? He claimed that that doctor was just jealous of the others (mind you, he hasn't ever even met this person before or the people he works with to verify his own claim) and every time I went to my friends defense I was shouted down by him. Its just common sense, there are good and bad people in every profession (Lawyers, engineers, nurse, etc) doctors are no exception to this. Though apparently for him anyone who criticizes the Medical system must be "denounced".

In a Similar vein, I've been thinking about my current education and my future more like on Stage 5 of AM6. Quite honestly, If I get in a serious relationship with my perfect financial wealthy romantic lover during my education I might not even finish my degree. Been sitting through classes and it bores me to tears. Most of college just doesn't interest me anymore because I feel like college education is taught like this: you sit in a seat, have the instructor tell you "what" to think, you write it down, and regurgitate it back up on a exam sheet latter on. This then mostly prepares you for being a "obedient" cog in a wheel in the workforce. Now there's nothing wrong with getting a education and there are teachers that teach you "why" this is true but it seems too much like your a cog in the education wheel most of the time. I was also turned off this week when one of my teachers went on a almost "cult like" rant on education. When he did this I kinda of laughed to myself when I compared those 3 years of education before to 6 months of AM6 and 2 months of WM. I felt like I became a "way" better person during those few months of subs when compared to those years of "formal education". I think the problem is that people equate acquiring new knowledge and job skills with being very "self-developed". One look at the acquaintance I mentioned above would tell you that isn't true. Upon realizing this, I had determined that i'm more interested in actual Self-development at this point in my life (and most likely for the rest of it). Heck, I might even consider running AM for years on end later on. I really want to reach a "enlighted" state now of Independence and Self mastery, which is the Alpha way.

On the women front of things, not much to report. The only incident recently would be that today I had a woman ask me for help understanding a assignment. I helped clarified it for her and then left. Didn't do anything with it because she wasn't that good looking and I felt like she was kinda of mentally slow. I am thinking of changing up what sub I will use after WM. After reading about someones quick success with the 5G AYP Lover subs I'm considering running that for a bit after WM. This will mainly depend on one factor though: the external manifestation part of WM. I don't have much experience with women and that was one of my reasons for doing WM first. If WM delivers on increasing my experience with women then I will move on to SM. If not, then I will probably do the 5G AYP for a while until I get a manifestation, then move onto SM. I'm hoping that since those AYPs are in 5G the manifestation won't take too long but I will wait it out for the long haul either way.

Other than a lot of Internal changes not much else is happening at the moment. I am really enjoying the internal changes though. I feel like with this stage a lot of fear has been let go and I see myself in a very High value type light now. I feel more content and happy but at the same time I want to strive for what I'm worth.

Most teacher are teacher because they failed at becoming independent. Doctors who learn from officials source in occidental country are stupid in the fact that they don't realize they are not helping people or hide it from themselves. Most of the time they are part of the problem.

I'm watching Richard Bandler Video, he is often speaking about the field of doctors and this is quiet unbelievable how stupid people can be. What's different about Richard is that you are motivated even if he is talking about "horrible" stuff: you are learning and it's fun.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AlphaScorpio - 01-29-2015

(01-25-2015, 09:47 AM)LeoistheSun Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 11:41 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I just read the "Pandora's box" and it is a great book because I read it in 2 day. Very useful information to know about girls and their behavior. It's a good base to know, not perfect but very good.

Just watch the accompanying video series with the interviews and such with the women.

Will start to see patterns.

Of course thats if your interested in all 8 types. You may choose to zero in on 1, 2 or 3 types and know right off the bat if this woman is your type.

Ive tried looking for the video series on google but haven't seen it anywhere, could you post a link?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ampersnd - 01-29-2015

Thanks for the shout outs, DarthXedonias.

It made me wonder if I would take Owen up on that offer to fly around the world and and do all those cool things.
Sounds like a logical yes, but it would set me back a year.. But still, it'd be a great experience (that's paid for).

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-29-2015

Darkness- Yeah, I feel ya there. I don't know why but I've had dreams and ambitions that I haven't felt since junior high come back up. I just have this urge to achieve even more than what I have at the moment. As for women, I'm definitely more interested in meeting very classy, sophisticated, and beautiful women at the moment. Most of the women I've met or seen at my college just don't do it for me. I could see having a FWBs relationship with them but not much else. Honestly sometimes I blame men for the way certain women have very good looks but have almost no depth to them. I mean if you have everyone around you telling you how beautiful and special you are all the time it doesn't exactly encourage you to develop yourself much.

Maniac360- I had heard the same thing about lack of independence for teachers as well. I've also know teachers (college level) who just do it for the money, retirement, prestige, and/or easy work. I like the idea of apprenticeship, like i've read about different time periods, then the current model of education. I felt like it was more practical and better at teaching people. I even read that the idea of being a employee for life is a more recent phenomenon. I remember reading that being a employee (or apprentice) was expected for young people but as soon as you were old enough (and knowledgeable enough) you were expected to strike out on your own. People rarely stayed a "employee" for the rest of their lives. As for doctors, the other thing that turned me off from that path was the constant reliance on drugs. It seemed like instead of asking the patient to make life style changes or trying to get down to the real cause of the problem, now a days it just seems like they just prescribe you drugs all the time. BTW, if you can could you post a link for any Richard Bandler videos where he talks about the medical community? I would be very much interested.

DanAmerson- It made me think about it as well. Though I'm pretty sure I would take it. I'm just not being fulfilled in college at the moment like would have before using AM and WM.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AlphaMind - 01-29-2015

One of the best WM's journal EVA!

Subscribed.