Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - SargeMaximus - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 09:44 AM)adam225 Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 09:41 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 09:24 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: The second thing I noticed was that everyone will try to laugh at a comment I make even when its not even funny.

I read recently that when people laugh it's not because something is funny, but because they are trying to bond with whoever they're laughing at/with.

That sound about right. It's actually a very good point too.

Yeah. Now when that happens, I take it as a sign of friendship, rather than a weird occurrence like I used to. Tongue

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 01-06-2015

That's great. I want to run WM2 mainly because of its social aspect.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-08-2015

SargeMaximus- I know what you are talking about. I had heard the same thing from listening to one of David deangelo's Seminars on "Cocky Funny". He mentioned that that piece of information was found in the book "Laughter" by Robert Provine.

Stage 2, Day 5

Don't Know what is in this stage but it definitely is showing more obvious results. I have people constantly trying to either (1) Talk to me, (2) Give me stuff, or (3) trying to do something funny to make me laugh. Its similar like when I last posted but it has increased significantly. The only thing is that my internal mentality has changed since stage one. In Stage one I found myself looking to anywhere I could to interact and talk with people. For example, at work I would be more interested in talking but my co-workers, with a few exceptions, would not. Now in stage 2 its like I don't really care if I interact with people but everyone around me now wants to interact with me or get my validation. Don't get me wrong, I can still can hold a conversation but now I just don't care if its prolonged or ended quickly. Also, its like I could be sitting in a room by myself and someone passes by the room, they see me in there, automatically stop or walk back a few steps so they are back in front of the door just to start a conversation with me or say "Hi". I know based on the WM instructions that it introduces "some" of the core program in the earlier stages. So, I wonder if maybe this stage deals with some of the "magnetic Aura" on the sales page:

"Manifest a powerful, magnetic aura that both communicates your warmth and approachability to others and makes them want to come talk with you, but also attracts beautiful single women to you."

One other thing is that I feel like my "Intuition enhancement and observational enhancement" is getting stronger since starting this stage. The thing is that its not just restricted to women. It seems to work just in general as well. Its like I will be talking with someone and another voice pops in my head that says,"A is about to do or say X". In the next few seconds that same person does or says that. The thing is that this is with people I barely even know.

Finally, had another nightmare on day 1 of stage 2 that I forgot to mention. I went to sleep in a bath tube and woke up a little while later. I removed the covers off of me and found Beetles (Some alive, some dead) crawling all over me. I remember running through the building but they kept on following me. WM seems to be working one something deep because even on AM6 I never had a nightmare. I am noticing a central thing with the nightmares I'm having with WM though. They all seem to revolve around insects. Whether its Worms coming out of my skin or beetles crawling all over me.

So far this stage is interesting but at the same time my mentality is like "Whatever". Its funny, before using any of these subs I really wanted to have people's attention, and be popular. Now that I have people's attention its like I don't care anymore. Hmm I just realized as I wrote this that I've read about this type mentality before when I reread Art of seduction. I remember reading that the "Coquette" seducer essentially gives people a "taste" of what they want but never fully gives them satisfaction. So, my Aura is inviting people to talk to me but my mostly short replies (Lack of social satisfaction) in this stage is making them chase to have a conversation with me even more.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 03:10 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Finally, had another nightmare on day 1 of stage 2 that I forgot to mention. I went to sleep in a bath tube and woke up a little while later. I removed the covers off of me and found Beetles (Some alive, some dead) crawling all over me. I remember running through the building but they kept on following me. WM seems to be working one something deep because even on AM6 I never had a nightmare. I am noticing a central thing with the nightmares I'm having with WM though. They all seem to revolve around insects. Whether its Worms coming out of my skin or beetles crawling all over me.
May be its some belief about how attractive you look. Something along the lines "I am not physically attractive because I look like decaying matter". That might explain the worms and beetles coming out of you.
Just brainstorming Tongue

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - chosen101 - 01-09-2015

It worked for Bettlejuice.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-12-2015

Stage 2, Day 8

Thought I would update since there's been a few developments since my last post. Yesterday was my last day at my movie theater job. I had sent in my two week notice 2 weeks earlier. The first thing I noticed is that when I told people when my last day was the women were mostly shocked and wanted to know why I was quitting. Its funny because I would have sworn I had told people a month earlier that I only needed this job for about 3 months. There was in particular this one woman who kept on saying, "I'm really going to miss you when you go". She would keep on saying this every once in a while to me during those final two weeks. She would also keep trying to talk to me every now and then.

Now, I should explain the major development I noticed but first some back story. There was only one girl I can think of at my work that I found attractive. It wasn't just her looks (Redhead with Blue eyes, and banging body) but she had a very expressive personality. If I had to guess based on observing her she seemed like she was a Alpha female. The only thing though is that through out all my time there (I started working there during stage 5 of AM6) she would get really quiet when we were in the same room together (Which for her seemed out of character). She barely even talked to me while we worked together. At the time I just chalked it up to the Dominance and Authority Auras in AM6 making her submissive and quiet around me. Anyway, For a while she got put on cleaning crew team mostly for a time while I continue to work in the stand. When I put in for my two week noticed she did talk to me a bit more but not by much.

For my last day yesterday I got put on floor theater cleaning crew so I got to work on the same team as her. She acted like her normally quiet self (at least around me) for a while til we got to the last theater to clean. The movie, Taken 3, is still playing in the theater so I decide to go in and stand to the side near the front. While I'm watching the last few mins of the movie, she walks in. At first she tries to stand near me to my right but I have my broom over there. Instead what she does is go a little bit in front of me to a railing and literally bends over laying her head on her hands on the Railing. This of course gives me a wonderful view of her backside that is pointed directly at me. I knew something was up because that little voice in my head, courtesy of WM, said,"What the heck is she doing?". I found out later what the body language specifically meant:

"Bending over is a submissive appeasement posture when done facing away with the rump toward the recipient. It is an overt sexual invitation as it is a nonverbal request to “be mounted. Bending over might be thought of as an overt posture, but it often happens quite inconspicuously and quite subconsciously.Women who are receptive commonly act teasingly without even knowing it, as they emit nonverbal invitations to pursue on a purely emotional level. Women have also been shown to display sexually as broadcast signals where sexual message are sent out at random hoping to achieve the attention of worthy mates."

She remained like that for a few mins until the movie ended then tried making small talk with me while the theater emptied. While the theater is still being emptied she moves to one of the front row seats to sit down. I noticed from the corner of my eye that she is staring at me intently from the seat for like 2 mins. She starts talking to me again about stuff and even ask me if I will help her with taking out the garbage (Just the two of us). She has never asked me to help her out with something before so this was kinda of peculiar. After that we kinda of banter and start cleaning the theater with other people in the crew.

Unfortunately, before we were finished she got assigned to do another task, by the team leader, while I threw out the garbage by myself. I went to say my goodbyes to the team leader after I clocked out and noticed her staring at me while I did so. All this was weird to me. To go from her being quiet around me and no IOIs (Indicators of interest) to all of a sudden all these IOIs one after another. The only thing I can think of is that she has Alpha female like confidence in all context besides relationships or finding someone attractive. In that context she acts very shy and doesn't know how to proceed. I think since she knew it was my last day she just said," @#$% it" and decided to do what she could to show her interest. Unfortunately, since it was my last day at that job I didn't feel like I could do anything with this sudden show of interest. I don't think I've gotten to the point in WM where I am able to just suddenly be direct with my interest within a short time of the woman showing IOIs. Besides, my attitude right after leaving work was, "Really? You wait til my last day there (after 3 months) to start showing interest?". Anyway, I might still see her again because I'm thinking about signing back up for that job during the summer. Though I think I will be seeing more potential woman once I start College classes again in 10 days from now. Not going to get hung up on one girl even though she might be a 8.5/10 in my book. Something tells me that College girls+WM will = Awesomeness Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - ffaux - 01-12-2015

This girl has liked you from the start. She expected you to make the moves as the man. The fact that you're leaving alleviated the social pressure she felt that prevented her from being forward herself. You leaving lowered the consequences for her if she was forward and you rejected her by not acting on her advances (which is what you did).

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-12-2015

I agree with Ffaux. I would have asked her out. Especially if you liked her.

I am only on stage 1 of am6, but I have become more picky. Like I am quite picky where I put my di** now.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-12-2015

Yeah, you are both right that I should have capitalized on the signals but I think it was because I was really confused and in a state of shock of how all of a sudden she was acting so forward. I mean for someone to go from completely cold for months and then suddenly get "Oneitis" for me just threw me off. It made even more sense though after I talked to a Alpha female friend of mine (Shes pretty straight forward and doesn't give the usual lousy female "advice" so I trust her opinion). While I was telling my friend what happened she automatically asked, "While she was trying to talk to you was she trying to talk about stupid stuff"? I said yes, and she said," Yep she was probably nervous, afraid, and intimidated by you. Happens all the time with women and men when it comes to someone they are attracted to, especially if they don't have much experience with relationships". I think that is where my perception got in the way of any signals she gave. I had this image in my mind of her being a very expressive and Alpha female type person, which might be true with people shes not attracted to. Because of that perception I just thought, "well since shes generally expressive she would be more obvious with her interest with me off the bat, and since shes acting more quiet and cold around me she might not feel that way". Thinking like that It never occurred to me that maybe she was just quiet around me because she didn't know how to proceed with her interest or that she might not have that much experience with relationships so it was uncharted waters for her. I would find the latter part surprising since I would have guessed she might have had men hitting on her since she looks kinda of like Christina Hendricks but with a few extra pounds.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID20836/images/ex_christina_hendricks_ap.jpg

I do wonder sometimes though if Stage 2 had something to do with this sudden interest though. When I thought back to anytime she started talking to me more and started starring it had started since I began Stage 2 of Women Magnet. Either way, I will use this to motivate me. I have already decided if I work there again in the summer and she is still there then its "ON" (Will be even better since I will be finish with WM by May ^_^). This whole thing also gives me hope because I literally haven't had a female be interested in me since Junior High and I'm 26 right now.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 01-13-2015

It may also be the "I can't believe such a girl is attracted to me" even if you see strong signals. The stronger you feel attractive the better confidence you will get. And you will act on this confidence knowing inside that "every beautiful girl is attracted to you". You just need time to adjust to your new self.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Shannon - 01-13-2015

(01-03-2015, 03:03 AM)adam225 Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 11:44 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I have told a lot of people. A lot of it has been useless. You have to meet a person curious and willing to improve. Then you can start to talk about sub. Most people are not like that. So your best bet will be to educate them until they are ready to accept sub in their life. It's a long thing to do.

One thing you can do is learn NLP so you can convince them faster.

Same here, I've tried plenty of my family and friends with little to no luck. The only person who has taken an interest is my grandma who is currently listening to 'chronic useless pain remover'. I'm hoping to God that she gets results from it as she'll do a good job of waking the rest of my family up (& her friends).

Shannon needs to release an 'instant' freebie that you could just play off a smart phone (mono). That way when you get the "that's a complete load of bs" line, you can play it and shock them.

Don't worry. That's on the way. ;-) That'll be a 6G.

The paid version of pain reliever, General Pain Relief, is about 100 times better. It's faster, more powerful, longer lasting and works on more types of pain. Of course nobody wants to pay for it until they see the free version work.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Shannon - 01-13-2015

As to the redhead, I agree. When an otherwise expressive woman goes quiet around a man, it is often a sign of her insecurity around a man who she is seriously attracted to, and perhaps somewhat intimidated by. And when you get a butt presentation, especially if it lasts more than a second or two, that's something serious. It took me years to see my first one, they're generally pretty rare until you're fairly self developed. Then they'll come more and more frequently and in different forms, as she can give them while seated and standing upright as well.

Butt presentations are only one type of presentation a woman can give. There are also breast presentations, foot presentations, pussy presentations and palm presentations. Butt presentations come in five forms:

1. Standing upright. This is usually done by introducing a slight bend and aiming her butt at you. It can also be done by standing in front of you while you are seated and basically sticking her butt where you cannot miss it. For instance, yesterday in the airport, I had a standing butt presentation offered to me while I was waiting for my flight. A woman walked over to me, turned away from me, and stood there unmoving for about 10 seconds before walking away. During that time, her (very nice) butt was basically about a foot or two away from my face and it was the predominant thing in my field of view. (Too bad for her I was reading instead of ogling her butt. hehe) She was basically saying, "Hey, I like you, here's my qualifications, please talk to me so we can take this to the next level."

2. Standing, bent over. As you mentioned, a standing butt presentation in which she will be either leaning on something with her butt aimed at you, or be doing something with a significant degree of bending over, with her butt aimed at you. The longer the better. I had this happen last week in a pizza joint, where a pair of sisters were both doing this to me. It was obviously a butt presentation because neither one had any reason to be doing that; they invented reasons that were not reasonable. One stood up, set her purse on the seat she'd been sitting on, and proceeded to bend over almost 90 degrees and aim her butt at me as she fished through her purse, and this lasted several minutes, before she sat down. I wasn't sure it was a butt presentation at first, although reasonably she was aiming her butt 45 degrees off right of what most common orientation would have been (facing straight into the table). Then her sister returned to the table from getting her food, and instead of waiting for her sister and her sister's kid to get up for her, she leaned over the booth seat and put her plate on the table, again aiming her butt at me (again making no sense as the table was not oriented in a way that made that reasonable or comfortable for her to do), and bending over quite dramatically, almost to the point of revealing what was under her relatively short skirt. People also don't take that long to set a plate down.

3. Kneeling, bending over, or on her hands and knees. Basically, when a woman gets in a doggy position, especially in public, she's being suggestive 9 times out of 10. And if she aims her butt at you while she's doing it, it goes to 99 times out of 10. I have had this happen to me also, in a Taco Bell, a woman (who later admitted it) pretended to drop her contact lens and did this. This one is extremely rare in public.

4. Laying down. I see this one in cases where the woman does not get responses from a seated or standing butt presentation, and is still trying to get attention, or she literally has no other way to present her butt because of constraints on room, as you might get on a cramped airline. I got one of these in an airport a few days ago. A girl and her sister were both giving me seated butt presentations, but it was obvious that the younger sister was feeling outclassed. So to be more dramatic, she laid on the floor, facing me, pulled her knees up to her chest and proceeded to pretend sleep. I say pretend sleep because I kept catching her peeking at me. The angling was just right for me to see her entire ass and even some camel toe, and it would have had to be almost exactly what it was for me to see what I saw. The less likely something is, the less likely it is by chance. In extreme cases, I have had women give me laying down butt presentations during which they expose their actual ass, either allowing the position to pull down their waistband some or pulling it down some. Usually you'll see an inch of accidental butt crack, maybe two; but intentional butt crack is usually 3 to 5 inches worth. In the most blatant case, she was supposed to be under a blanket, sleeping, but she was uncovered only on her ass, which was completely naked... and she wasn't sleeping.

5. Sitting down. Seated butt presentations are amusing because of the gymnastics a woman must do to achieve them. She will usually turn herself as much to give you a side view as she can, and then lean to one side, lift one butt cheek (the closer one) and then usually try to maintain her torso straight up so she's curving her spine to the side. Often she will do this at a 45 degree angle, and her legs may be in various positions. Sometimes folded under her in parallel, sometimes one will be bent and the other will be straight, and sometimes one will be folded under her and the other not. The latter is usually an attempt to present while maintaining some degree of modestly by subconsciously covering her sex organs with her foot while her butt cheek is still largely visible.

Not everything is going to be a butt presentation, but the ones that are always have the following traits:

1. It's aimed as much at you as she can get it. This becomes especially obvious of a woman's butt direction tracks you as she moves around a room, or if you are receiving two or more of them at a time and they all draw a line that intersects at you. If you can ask yourself, "Who does that?" and the answer is "Nobody..." then it's almost certainly a butt presentation.

2. She will almost never be doing it while staring at you. That's too aggressive for the vast majority of women. They won't stare or even let you see them looking unless they're overwhelmed with interest, and even then it's rare.

3. It's something that approaches or skates the border between appropriate and inappropriate, and allows her a safe excuse and plausible deniability, while being unlikely to get noticed by the crowd and still allow her to single out one male for a special display without making herself look like a slut. Frequently, she will do it in such a way that nobody else can see what she is doing, or while she is doing something else that allows her that plausible deniability. Wiping off a table (for instance) doesn't require the direction of her butt to track you, though.

It's also interesting to consider that some women will give you anti-butt displays by intentionally avoiding anything that could be even close. I saw a waitress once spend considerable energy always positioning herself such that her butt never ever was aimed at me. Without effort, it will still happen occasionally, just by chance; but not this woman! She was trying to do a reverse butt presentation, intentionally denying that she was interested for some reason. I had a maid who did this also; while she cleaned out my refrigerator, she went to extraordinary (and uncomfortable) lengths to prevent her butt from aiming at me as I sat reading at my kitchen table while she worked. Married women, taken women and girls who think their interest is inappropriate for some reason (age, etc.) may do this as an effort to stop their own desires to present. Women acting in a professional capacity may also do it.

Not everything is a butt presentation, but women do love to signal their interest this way if you're interesting. Of course they would never think of just saying hello to a guy...

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Dubls - 01-13-2015

Shannon that was gold.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Amann - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:42 AM)essy Wrote: Shannon that was gold.

[Image: 19b9d_ORIG-thats_gold_jerry.jpg]