Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - blue42 - 12-21-2014

I am curious about your results with this. I really do appreciate your contributions.

I may do this instead of sex magnet for the socialization motivation. More Alpha less Omega.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - gelimang - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 09:02 AM)blue42 Wrote: I am curious about your results with this. I really do appreciate your contributions.

I may do this instead of sex magnet for the socialization motivation. More Alpha less Omega.

Interesting, so what is your opinion about alpha and omega?
Especially about omega, just curious to know...
Is that true, Omega are the worst of all types? More worst than beta...

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - blue42 - 12-21-2014

Its really just a fancy way for being dramatic.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 12-26-2014

Stage 1, Day 24

Only have about a week left in this stage so I thought I would give a update. Also, I just woke up from having my first nightmare while on a sub, which I will get into later, and can't really sleep right now.

After reading Enoch's WM 2.0 testimonial I decided to take his advice and read up on some PUA materials since he said in later stages that he was able to initially attract a lot of women but wouldn't be able keep the attraction because he wouldn't know how to proceed. Luckily, instead of looking for just any materials I decided to go through the materials Shannon suggested for AM6. I've started reading through "how to become a Alpha male" again and actually decided to read some of David Deangelo's material this time around. I decided to watch some, over two hours worth actually, of his seminar on "cocky/Funny comedy" and came away with a lot of insights. I learned that laughter has more to do with people trying to bond with you than actually a reaction to something funny. I think in a book he mentioned research found that a lot of what people laugh at isn't really funny and that its mostly used as a social bonding mechanism. This would actually explain how some people , during and after AM6, would keep trying to get me to laugh at times when they saw me. I learned that its better to be cocky and funny than trying to intellectualize a conversation with a women, which was one of my problems before AM6. I can remember distinctly two different times I started getting intellectual with women and they both ended pretty bad. David also talked about how being a position where the man is saying the least and the women is saying the most is the best position to be in because it shows that the women is trying to get the man's approval. Interestingly enough, after watching this content I had a dream that night. I was trying to be cocky and funny with a women I knew in high school. It was going good until I noticed myself starting to get intellectual instead of being fun. She started to respond worse and worse until I finally woke up. I wonder if this all means that my subconscious was actually looking for this type of information on how to deal with women and is trying to absorb it.

I've also started reading Robert Greene's "the art of Seduction" again which I would highly recommend for people who are going to run either WM or SM. In the book he goes over the Different type of seduction personas there are and illustrates with different people in history. Reading it again I have definitely noticed some of the personas have major elements of AM6, WM, and SM. After reading it again it further assured me in my choice of doing SM after WM since I felt like I had more of a connection with the "Siren" persona. The siren persona is someone who has very sexualized body language, eye contact, voice tone, and mannerisms but at the same time have a kinda of innocence or distant (Maybe even non-needy) feel to them. To me this kinda of screamed sex magnet and I felt like it would fit my personality more. Apparently people get entranced by the siren when they speak not so much from what they said but in the Sexualized way they said it. It was also pointed out that there are more female persona "Sirens' than male persona sirens, which i feel would make your already high social value increase a lot. I do still think I will get pretty good results from picking up the "Natural", "Star"(Vincent Chase) and "Charismatic" personas through Women magnet though. I did find a article that gave fictional examples of some of the personas which I found very Interesting:

http://www.datingmetrics.com/the-art-of-seduction-9-seducers/

Lastly, I came to a realization this week as to why I've been having some resistance and slowness with getting as much out of this stage of the program. With AM6 I would normally get all the changes from each stage within the first 2 weeks and afterwards get no other changes. I also barely got any resistance through out the entire program. I think this mainly had to do with OE2 and my obsessive personality. I have a obsessive personality when it comes to things that pique my interest or curiosity. Once that happens I practically ignore all other things in my life even to the point of barely getting any sleep whatsoever. I think what the OE2 did was concentrate my Obsessiveness towards the AM6 goals to the point that it practically steamed rolled any resistance I would normally have. Though now that I'm doing WM2, which doesn't have OE2, I'm starting to notice resistance that I would have not even registered if it had OE2 in it. I feel like knowing this will really help me out with noticing when I try things like not listening to the sub as much or other avoidance behaviors that are actually resistance. That gets me to the nightmare I just had. It was like I was in middle earth with the dwarves from the hobbit movie. I was apparently as small as them but not a dwarve in this dream. It kept raining and we kept trying to stay out of the rain until we got to one of the dwarve's huts. Inside I noticed that a very small worm was coming out of the of skin on my arm. I plucked it out. With a bad feeling I unbuttoned my shirt and found that much larger worms were coming out of the skin on my chest. I tried plucking one of them out but it wouldn't come out. I woke up with a lot of fear and literally started rubbing my chest as soon as I woke up. The only thing I can think of is that I feel like there's something ugly about myself deep inside that scares me and that I'm ashamed of.

All in all, I feel like there's a lot of things that I began to realize this week that will really help me move forward with the goals of this program.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 12-26-2014

Models by Mark Manson is also a good read.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-02-2015

Stage 1, Day 31

Tomorrows my last day on stage one. So, I thought I would give a review of this stage along with some of the things that have been going on this week.

Internal Results:
*Increased social Confidence
*Increased Optimism about the future
*Decreased Social Anxiety
*Increase in comfort in different social settings
*Think about women more
*Noticing in past meetings with women of how I messed up by coming across as too "needy"
*This feeling and confidence that by the end of this program I will be able to get any woman I want
*Increase in Sex drive
* Increase in annoyance towards BS from others, especially women
*Lots of dreams that are actually easy to interpret unlike Alpha where they were more hit or miss in that regard

Outer Results:
*Increase in people trying to talk to me
*People doing stuff for me and helping me out
*Certain women talking to me more
*A response to my POF profile after 2 years of nothing.
*Increase in people trying to get me to go to Social Outings

A lot of this last week has been filled with a lot of contemplation. Most of that contemplation has been about what type of women I'm looking for, BS from individuals and society in general, and what I really want to study in college for the next couple of years.

On the women front, I've said before in my AM6 journal on how I want more of a Submissive women now. I still want that after going through this first stage of WM but on top of that I feel like I want a Catering type of woman. I've seen these Submissive/Catering type of woman. The best example of this that I remember is a Navy friend of mine who married a Filipina woman while I was stationed in Hawaii. She literally lets him do "whatever" he wants. If he wants to go hang out with friends shes totally ok with it. If hes playing video games, she doesn't mind at all. She does her own thing and lets him do the same with no nagging. At the same time she makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He also gets Sex on demand or she initiates it pretty "often". She mainly follows his lead,lets him be the leader of the relationship and supports him. All she asks for really is appreciation and respect in return. I Feel like this is my ideal type of relationship where the woman lets the man concentrate on leading and "empire" building while at the same time offering him support and sex at a moments notice. I'm hoping to get this type of woman when I run the AYP subs in early 2016. Until then, I've pretty much decided I will have FWBs throughout my runs of WM and SM with older women (late Twenties/early to mid thirties). I've come to the conclusion that i'm more interested in the Confidence and maturity I see in older women than a lot of the immaturity and games I see with younger women. Not that older women can't play games as well, but It seems less likely. On a similar note, I came across this Ted talk about Desire in long term relationships. I have to say, while I watched it some of the the stuff she talked about I felt like was touched upon in AM6, especially when she talks about people expecting way too much from relationships these days and being too "needy" which kills desire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0RUmGTCYY

On the BS front, I've noticed the last week of this stage has increased my dislike of BS from people, especially women, like in AM6. One things that I've definitely been feeling agitated about is with dealing with responses from telling people about the subs. The responses have been either to (1) not believe that subs work, or (2) find excuses not to use them. Its mostly been response number two that has agitated me the most because what I find is these people after I just showed them a way get rid of a lot of their issues in life they just make a excuse on why not to do it and then proceed to complain to me about how bad their situations are. I dragged a horse ,that complained it was thirsty, to the lake and instead of drinking kept complaining on how thirsty it was. My whole idea is if you have a problem, and I show you how to get rid of it completely and you decline to do it you have no right to come complaining to me about your problems. Its like these people get a wound and instead of wanting it healed they just want someone to put a band aid ( external Emotional support/Validation) over it every once in a while. I do feel like society in general supports this kinda of thinking with the whole "they don't want someone to fix their problems they just want someone to emotionally support them/ listen to them without judgement" idea. Essentially, don't ever really solve the problem just put a band aid over the wound when they ask for it. Don't even try to talk about self-validation or being emotionally stable from the inside. After getting over these traits myself, courtesy of AM6 and extended by WM, I don't tolerate this behavior in myself and really don't tolerate this in people around me anymore. I will still offer to help people but I'm not going to drag them "kicking and screaming" to get their life together.

On a similar note, I had to deal with a very needy acquaintance of mine this week. Back story, as some of you know I play the MMO FFXIV. Well, I've been hanging around and talking in Teamspeak with this certain group of people. There pretty cool overall. Anyway this one guy was part of the group and seemed pretty cool to be around "until" he met this one girl who was in the same guild. Long story short, after he started falling for her he only spent time with her, did things she wanted to do and only talked to people who were close to her. I was disappointed in this but just said "whatever" though it upsetted people who knew him longer ( some who knew him for 15 months about). Anyway, before this he wasn't motivated to do much (finish his GED, get his driver's license, etc). But as soon as he figured it would help his standing with her parents he started doing all these things. Eventually though what happened this week was apparently that this chick's brother decided to leave the guild to do his own thing, then she followed him, and then the guy (like some loyal puppy) followed her. Mind you hes was one of the leaders in this group and had practically said that people in that group were like "family to him". Yet he stopped talking to those same people and left them as soon as some woman even hinted at offering him some. Don't even get me started on how hes only known her for 3 months and is already talking about marriage to a woman he hasn't even met in real life. It really shames me at how desperate and needy some guys are =(

Finally, on the college front I've decided i'm probably going to pursue something I really like and I feel like I would be able to use outside of job. I'm probably going to major in kinesiology along with a Minor in another Language (will probably be Japanese, Russian, or Arabic). I want something with personal long term benefits (fitness in this case), want to concentrate mostly on martial arts, and I can't really see myself work in a office space or anything in doors (done it before and really didn't enjoy it). Though to be honest, If I ever meet a woman from doing the "manifest your perfect financial wealthy romantic love program" I will probably move to Thailand for a while so I can study Muay Thai kick boxing extensively(at least that's one of the martial arts I'm considering). I've always heard it said that there is 3 ways to wealth generally. You either (1) build a successful business, (2) get very good at investing, or (3) Marry into a wealthy family (like most Politicians). I'm not really interested in running a business honestly even though BASE still sounds pretty awesome from the bullet points. I use to be into investing a while back but now not so much, though if there ever was a 5G investing program I would definitely get back into it. That kinda of leaves the third option which I'm really not against as long as the relationship is good in other areas besides finances. Besides, My mentality with wealth isn't so much concerned with being able to buy fancy stuff all the time. It has more to do with having my basics covered (housing, food, etc) so I can concentrate more on more important stuff (mainly what I "want" to do since my needs are taken care of). I also know some guys have this hang up about being with/ or married to a female that makes more than them which I don't quite understand. As long as the relationship is healthy in other aspects I don't see what the problem is.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Mystic Pymp - 01-02-2015

Great to hear about your results! I hope it will only get better as time goes by.

I wondered about one thing while reading you post - why do you tell people about subs? When would you tell them and in what occasions? I've never talked about it with anyone and even my roommates think I listen to sounds of springs on my headphones while sleeping to sleep better. It's not fear that I'd be misunderstood on my part, I come across as strange and philosopher kind of guy already, but I simply think nobody would understand so I don't bother. Why do you?

Also you play FF XIV, seriously? It is the worst MMO ever Tongue

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2015

I have told a lot of people. A lot of it has been useless. You have to meet a person curious and willing to improve. Then you can start to talk about sub. Most people are not like that. So your best bet will be to educate them until they are ready to accept sub in their life. It's a long thing to do.

One thing you can do is learn NLP so you can convince them faster.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-03-2015

Manteunio- I think the reason I told "certain" people about subs is because a lot of them are struggling in their life like I was before AM6. I felt like since these subs really changed my life it could their's as well. Though, after reading what Maniac posted , I now realize where I want wrong with these people. I mistook their "complaining" about where they are now for actually "wanting and being ready" to change for the better. Just by the fact that they are still complaining towards me even though I've pointed them towards the keys to changing proves to me that they aren't ready. I think it was Dee who said something to the effect that some people really need to hit rock bottom before they want to change. I feel like that was how I was. I had been at rock bottom for quite a while before AM6 and I felt like when I bought it, it was my last ditch effort to actually do something that might finally change my life around. Regardless, for now on I'm just going to say my peace and if they listen, they listen. If they don't listen, then they are the only ones to blame for their own suffering. I really feel like with AM6 and even this first stage of WM that I really have control over my life as to whether I live it in peace and joy or choose to live it in anger and suffering. It is true that there are things in life you can't have control over but you can always control how you react to those circumstances.

As for FFXIV, I would say 1.0 was bad but 2.0 isn't. The only thing I've found bad about it is a lot of people in the community. Though you could say that about any MMO these days. All I see is mostly Omega characteristics in a lot of players I run into.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - adam225 - 01-03-2015

(01-02-2015, 11:44 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I have told a lot of people. A lot of it has been useless. You have to meet a person curious and willing to improve. Then you can start to talk about sub. Most people are not like that. So your best bet will be to educate them until they are ready to accept sub in their life. It's a long thing to do.

One thing you can do is learn NLP so you can convince them faster.

Same here, I've tried plenty of my family and friends with little to no luck. The only person who has taken an interest is my grandma who is currently listening to 'chronic useless pain remover'. I'm hoping to God that she gets results from it as she'll do a good job of waking the rest of my family up (& her friends).

Shannon needs to release an 'instant' freebie that you could just play off a smart phone (mono). That way when you get the "that's a complete load of bs" line, you can play it and shock them.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - rubman - 01-03-2015

Dont tell people about subs. People is usually VERY stupid about subs. They will tell you that is manipulation of others, and all that crap. Dont tell them, do not hear them.

About the hitting rock bottom part, I did. I was desperate with a girlfriend and I discovered how mad and twisted I was in the woman department, really distorted steem. So she came, She left me, I bought AM6 and its the best thing I have done in my life. This translates to whatever subliminal you are using.(from here of course, quality material).

At first I didnt want to buy it not because of the price but I thought I didnt need it. But I was mistaken. before having the idea of testing it I wanted something that could help fast as I was very frightened of what was happening as I Got anxiety attacks and was desperate as I didnt know what was happening and energy methods usually take months to make effect. For me it was a signal from the universe, if you want to see it like that. 2 weeks of use and I was all health and happiness for life again.

Please dont tell anyone, people is SO ridiculous when talking of this kind of stuff they will try to convince yourself of more and more stupid reasons to give up.

Just keep at it, be happy and surprise yourself.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-05-2015

Stage 2, Day 2

Thought I would make a quick report since I'm already starting to notice affects after just the first day of this sub. There are mainly two things that are making themselves apparent right now. First off I'm definitely noticing people trying to talk to me more. Its like they will try to make a comment to me, get me involved in a group conversation, or ask me a question. I noticed coworkers were constantly trying to find ways to converse with me. I still give short replies to a lot of things though. I've found that I generally don't like to be the person doing most of the talking. I see my style being more of the person who lets the other person talk mostly and I make a funny remark here and there. Also, if co-workers saw I needed help with something they tried to help me right away. The second thing I noticed was that everyone will try to laugh at a comment I make even when its not even funny. On the other hand, I still am getting very Witty and making snide remarks. I just feel like I've gotten more mentally quick in those regards. I wonder if I'm just very susceptible to Naturalizer and slipstream technology if I'm getting results this fast in stage two.

One other thing I've noticed since starting the program, that is very similar to Jimbobday's journal, is that I'm running into people from my past a lot. I would say I've ran into probably 10 people from my past since I've started the program. These haven't really led to be invited for social gatherings but its interesting none the less. I'm noticing so many similarities between my journal and Jimbobday's that its uncanny. Makes me look forward to what will be happening in stage 4 and 5.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - SargeMaximus - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 09:24 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: The second thing I noticed was that everyone will try to laugh at a comment I make even when its not even funny.

I read recently that when people laugh it's not because something is funny, but because they are trying to bond with whoever they're laughing at/with.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - adam225 - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 09:41 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 09:24 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: The second thing I noticed was that everyone will try to laugh at a comment I make even when its not even funny.

I read recently that when people laugh it's not because something is funny, but because they are trying to bond with whoever they're laughing at/with.

That sound about right. It's actually a very good point too.