Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-06-2015

Since I'm pretty much essentially at the end for this stage I thought I would give the stage 4 review now.

Internal Results:
- More "IDGAF" attitude
- Less Neediness
- Confidence came back
- Very calm and relaxed when conversing with others
- Desiring more women in my life
- Also desiring to work on myself

External Results:
- Lots of warmth from a certain woman that works at a burrito Joint I visit often
- Random woman talking to me at a checkout lane

Anyway, I will say that I definitely liked this stage much more than stage 3. Stage 3 was hell for me. Stage 4 started out pretty rough but it soon got a lot better. The last few days, I've been thinking about something that Catman said in ricardo's journal. He said that we might have a lot of changes but we don't notice them because of slipstream. Soon after he posted that something happened a day later and then looking back on that incident do I realize that something did in fact change a lot. I went to go shop at the Safeway I use to work at. I notice that a co-worker that I use to work with and talk to was doing check out so I decided to stand and wait in their line. While I'm waiting behind 2 woman this other woman comes up behind and starts placing her things on the checkout belt. I use a separator to separate her stuff from mine. She says, "don't want to get our stuff mixed up. I don't have much that you want anyway" (laugh). I say (after noticing that she has mostly junk food and I have mostly junk food except for some grapes), "Well, I'm not much better" (chuckle).

Afterwards we start to banter a little bit. I get to the cashier, my friend, and shes very happy to see me and starts joking about me with the woman behind me. After I'm set to go she asks me for a hug and I give her one and say goodbye. Thing is, I have hugged her before (the day I quit that job) but I've seen her other times since then and she has never asked for a hug goodbye again before. Found it somewhat strange. Anyway, the thing I noticed when I thought about it was the fact that me talking to that woman was pretty much automatic and my intent while talking was devoid of any ulterior motive. It was like I was in some relaxed Zen state with no thoughts but stuff was just rolling off my tongue. At the same time, I could see this becoming a problem because i'm so devoid of intent when this happen that I don't really think about things like trying to get her number. Its more like a "it ends up wherever it ends up at" type of attitude.

Another thing I noticed, after reading something AfzalG said, I really don't place a lot of importance on woman anymore. I kinda of act colder to them, like he said, in the idea that they are just another fallible human being. There is sort of a conflict though in that my sex drive has increased by a "lot" towards the end of this stage but at the same time I don't take woman very seriously anymore. Its kinda of a weird feeling to be honest.

Anyway, starting stage 5 soon. Hopefully, this will be the stage to change things around a bit, manifestation/aura wise. If not, then I guess it would be good to run the EPHRA>LTU>AM6> combo after this.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-06-2015

yeah stage 3 did also fuck me up lost several girls during this stage that i have attracted in stage 2

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-22-2015

Stage 5, Day 15

Well, been a while since I posted so I thought I should update. I guess I should get to the bad news first. As far as external results, I've gotten nothing this stage and therefore I'm not expecting much for when I get to stage 6 to be honest. The good news though is that I seem to get pretty much all of the internal results from this sub (except the actual desire to socialize though I do it stress free now). I'm less concerned with women now and rather work on developing myself more than ever. I can admire a woman for her beauty but at the same time have no neediness at all. I also noticed something that I remember AfzalG mentioning in another thread. I've kinda of wanted to become more cold or distant with a women relationship wise. I don't know if this is resistance or me just not wanting to be in a relationship and it turning out to be too "clingy". I'm just more interested in pratical matters at the moment. Anyway, the only thing I can think of that is keeping me from getting any external results is some kinda of deep rooted fear or shame that is stopping the manifestations from happening. I know based on my experience (from AM6 and WM) that I have no trouble manifesting things but when it comes to manifesting relationships I believe something is blocking me for some reason. I know it wasn't lack of Alpha attributes because I checked the AM6 product description when I was close to the end and I had like 95% of the things listed. So, the only thing I can think of is that some type of fear is stopping me in this regards.

As for future sub use, since I haven't gotten any manifestation so far I'm not even going to try for a AYP sub. It would seem like a waste of time given my experience so far. So, I will be doing EPRHA(6months)>LTU(6months)>AM6 (1 year) as the foreseeable rotation.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-22-2015

makes me sad to hear this man but manifestation is a really weird thing... jimbbody said he had >10 girls during the late stages of wm with me it was different

I had 4 girls during stage 1, 8 girls during stage 2, 1 girl during stage 3, and again 3 girls during stage 4

its really hard to say which of this multi stage subs is best for attracting woman...

am will make you a strong, refined , centered and self developed dominant guy like jack reacher for example

wm will make you a ice cold, cool and smooth player like james bond or the charackter from american psycho (just without the psycho part lol ^^)

sm will make you a motivated, hot blooded, animal instinct, spread your genes type of guy who has no depth in his character

so its on you to choos what you want to become... my advice to you is use the refresher of wm for 3 months before switching to any other sub believe me use the refresher and see what happens

i wonder how the first testers of these subs had who were mostly older guys (35+) had such success and then the newer younger once nothing.... do me a favour and listen to the last 15 days of stage 5 with neuro programmer 3

download it here and you have 15 days trial try it

http://de.download.cnet.com/Neuro-Programmer/3000-2129_4-10395010.html

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-23-2015

AfzalG- You know I find it interesting that you mention that stage 2 is the stage where you got the most amount of women. Stage 2 seemed like the only stage in this program so far where I felt like I got any type of attraction from women (also the stage where I got attention from that red head earlier in this thread). I think I do have some guesses as to what is keeping me from fully manifesting all the programming though. I use to be a very expressive person, until I got to private junior high and high school. Once I started attending private school I started getting mocked and made fun of mostly for my voice (I have a very monotone voice) and wasn't taken seriously by others. I think because of this I started to become more introverted and close myself off from others a lot. I think this has built up a lot of fear and shame around my voice and expressing myself. Its because of this that I feel like doing EPRHA would probably better remove any roadblocks towards future use of Magnet programs than doing 3 months of WM refresher. The refresher might give me some results but I feel like that might be fleeting since the refresher might just suppress my issues instead of clearing them out completely. On top of this I feel like stage 5 has definitely shown me that I have some form of Misanthropic feelings or beliefs that leads me to being somewhat asocial. This would explain why WM helped me get rid of social anxiety for the most part but there was no change in actually wanting to be more social (except for stage 1).Not that I haven't tried to get out there despite this though.

As for your list of characteristics for the different programs is pretty much spot on. For WM I wasn't expecting the ice cold part that you and I have experienced. I firmly believe that even if I were getting results that I would have concluded right now that in the end that women isn't what I really wanted in the end. Thats the interesting thing about the abundance mentality. Since you don't find any one woman uniquely highly valuable and take on a "there's plenty of them out there mentality" women as a whole start to move down on your list of priorities. A thirst for power (as in moving up the social strata) and wanting to become strong (mentally/emotionally) has taken priority since starting this program.

Anyway, I will keep going though I'm not expecting much else to happen for the remainder of this program. Overall, the internal changes of this program have been nice so I can't complain too much and honestly I don't really care about women all that much anymore like I said. The only reason I was kinda of let down was because of the money spent on this program only to miss the mark when it came to the main goal (women).

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-23-2015

what i find ironic is that wm makes you want to improve yourself and lowers women in your priority list but if you start something else that is improving yourself like ltu or am6 or ephra you will see that they will become more important again, the mind concentrates always on the things you dont have... hehe

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-23-2015

I think what weakens the effects of wm is the lack of masculinity, women love fun high status guys but in the end they crave for masculine energy... wm seems to weakens this energy, i am a naturally agressive and very dominant guy but with wm i am cool and calm... the sub would be much more effective if at least it had some affirmations for this

i remember during stage 2 i used 750mg testosterone and 500mg trenbolone per week and had a nice girlfriend... after i stopped using steroids her attraction towards me dropped massively and she left me 2 weeks later....

on stage 4 I use anadrol (oxymethylon) I had amazing results in the begining of the stage now paused using anadrol for about 10 days and the attention i get from women is nearly no existent so it really has to do something with the masculine energy...

normally women are easily intimated by me but yesterday i had a fight with one girl she called me son of a bitch and dog and things like this i tried to react aggressive and get angry but i couldnĀ“t i tried to shout at her but she began to laugh and then i had to laugh too... lol ^^

the down side of this is that my aggressions get out of control when i use am so i am a bit afraid of using am6 ... i easily get in fights with other males or my bosses and so on...

edit: asked my sister what she thinks what is better for me am or wm... she said she likes me more on wm, she says i am still masculine but dont take things too serious, and that i have a calming effect even on her when she is angry...

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 04-24-2015

Dart, sorry to hear you haven't seen any external progress at this stage. It doesn't inspire me with much confidence either. I would have expected you to be surrounded by hot women by now at stage 5!

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-25-2015

this is shit man did you have more succes with women during am ?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-25-2015

Ricardo- Yeah, I'm kinda of let down so far but it is what it is. Like I said, the Internal benefits have mostly been good but for some reason I just lack getting the external results. The only thing that really annoyed me about this though is the increase in sex drive this sub has brought up and the new found appreciation for women but at the same not having a outlet for that. Like I said though, it isn't like I haven't been trying. I've been going to social gatherings occasionally but for whatever reason the attraction isn't there.

Afzalg- When I think about it its not that I had more success with women in general on AM6 but I did have more success with women that I found attractive. During AM6 I only found 2 women really attractive. One was a co-worker while I worked at Safeway. I remember the last time I saw her, that we were riding the escalator together, her shift just ended, and she tried to talk to me. I noticed that she seemed very scared while she was talking but as soon as I talked back to move the conversation along she automatically started to speak with more excitement. Unfortunately, that didn't go anywhere because she only stayed at the job for a week and then quit. I also kinda of gathered right away that she was attracted to me before we even spoke. This was back in the day, in stage 4 I believe, where I kept on having instances of almost reading people's mind/emotions. The second woman I liked was the red head co-worker, at the movie theater, that I mentioned earlier in this thread. I believe she was attracted but at the same time intimidated while I was on AM6. She showed much more obvious signs during stage 2 of women magnet. Looking back though, I believe I received plenty of subtle hints from women in general during AM6 but at the same time since I was running AM6 I was more oblivious to them since I was more concentrated on myself. I'm wondering if SM might be a better fit for me when I run it in about 2 years from now. To be honest, I never was the social type (except before Junior high). I have been, especially after AM6, the strong, silent, get XXXX done type of person.

In reference to your other post, AfzalG, It makes me wonder if any type of testosterone boosters actually have affects on your aura or something to that nature. I remember I was taking a stack similar to yours during stage 2 and 3 of AM6 (500mg Test/300mg Tren). I will say that during that those stages I did have a fare amount of interactions initiated by different people. Along those lines I will be trying out something new even though I probably won't be feeling the affects until I probably start LTU. I had read up on auras recently and from what I read some sites had said that doing Qigong, tai-chi,or other internal practices could actually increase the affects of your aura. Apparently, the subconscious determines what type of aura you have but doing certain types of practices can strength the aura itself. I have done Qigong before but not for a few years now so I'm going to begin again and see if that has any effects.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-25-2015

yeah i told this some users here via pm it seems that progestine derviats have some magical effect on women and produce pheromones that women like many woman told me " i like how you smell" during my trenbolone cycle unfortunatly steroids have so much bad side effects :/

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - CatMan - 04-25-2015

Trenbolone is serious business, major sides. Epic win though for results lol. I've though of riding bicycles for awhile now, but I'd probably only go Test and use a good AI.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-26-2015

You know catman and AfzalG, the thing is people keep talking about the side effects, but while I was on my cycle I had no "serious". What makes it even more funny is the fact that I was running stage 3 at the time, which as you know, is known for making you very, very aggressive. I still got some agitation from doing stage 3 but It wasn't like I snapped at people like I thought I was going to. I guess I just got lucky with having all the benefits but no "serious" side effects. The only side effect I got was the increase sweating that tren usually gives people. Of course, I wouldn't put that down as a serious side effect though.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - CatMan - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 11:50 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: You know catman and AfzalG, the thing is people keep talking about the side effects, but while I was on my cycle I had no "serious". What makes it even more funny is the fact that I was running stage 3 at the time, which as you know, is known for making you very, very aggressive. I still got some agitation from doing stage 3 but It wasn't like I snapped at people like I thought I was going to. I guess I just got lucky with having all the benefits but no "serious" side effects. The only side effect I got was the increase sweating that tren usually gives people. Of course, I wouldn't put that down as a serious side effect though.

Yeah, my sample size of Tren is small to be fair. Only two guys I know that have been on it. Both had issues. But hey, it's certainly possible to have no sides at all, it happens with all things. My brother is prescribed dosages of stuff that would probably KILL other people, at least likely put them into a coma...but it is readily accepted into his body no problem. There has to be a lot of paperwork to document and assert that it's okay in his medical info, because people always assume it's a typo lol.

Actually, since him and I look alike, we almost had a very dangerous situation once. We were at the hospital to get his first meds when he was prescribed this crazy high dose. They took him in for two weeks to monitor how the body responds, inside a hospital to be safe. The nurse came around the corner directly to my side, was busy and not paying 100% attention I assume, and got ready to inject MY ARM with the meds. I pulled my arm away, and a security guard came over to grab me and hold me for the shot! My brother and I were like "OMFG!!!! Wrong person!!!!", and she stopped and checked with the doc, and he reassured her and she injected my brother and all was well LMAO. She was okay after, she joked with me she would've injected both of us, just to be safe LOL. Funny, scary...but funny! Very close call...

You're lucky you can rock Tren man! I'd love to, it's supposed to be so amazing, I've seen what it can do. Just scared off by the potential of sides. I'd probably just stick to Test if I ever do.

Thanks so much for posting about your gear. Misinformation is so rife now about it, it's out of control. So rare to find good guys as most just don't talk about it because of all the ignorance and fearmongering on the subject.

I won't derail the journal further haha Wink.