Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - DarthXedonias - 12-12-2014

[Image: Galaxy%2BFar%2BFar%2Baway.png]

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Hey guys, was going to wait a few more days until I put this Journal up but I decided it was close to 2 weeks anyway so I might as well do it now. Another reason I decided to post early is because I feel like a lot of people will benefit from seeing the WM2 results since there won't be as many people running the program as I previously thought. I'm glad to say that even in this short time I have already noticed some subtle results. For this journal i'm going to break it up into Type B results (Inner Results) and Type D Results (Outer Results). Keep in mind I will be keeping my AM6 listening requirements of between 16 to 21 hours a day. With that said, lets get this journey started.

Type B Results: Inner results is where I've seen the most change so far in Stage 1. It was subtle at first but I noticed in the first few days that I became more mentally quick and witty. Also, I noticed that I even careless now of what people think than I did during AM6. For example, I might make a Witty or snide remark and the person might not laugh. At that point I really don't care because it was funny to me. Its like I'm not really doing it to get a reaction out of them but for my own enjoyment.Before I use to get in my head before I said something witty, now its like rarely I will get some hesitation before I say what I want to say. I'm also finding that I actually "enjoy" interacting and conversing with people now for some reason. I've had this voice in my head the last few days that just says, "I'm bored, I want to talk to someone". This is absolutely out of character for me generally. I now even get bored with people who don't talk enough. On a different note, I've noticed that My self confidence has been boosted even more and I have this positive outlook with my future prospects with women in general.

Type D Results: The outer results aren't as prominent right now as the inner results but they are still there and undeniable at this point. At work I have 3 women that talked to me here and there before WM2 but now since starting I've noticed they try to talk to me more. I've noticed this reaction while playing FFXIV as well. There is a certain women in our guild who almost never talked to me the whole time I was running AM6. Now out of no where shes acting very buddy, buddy and to some degree showing slight interest. The interesting thing is that shes generally only into other women. On the online dating front, I decided to go back to my PoF profile and remake it. Interesting enough, I noticed I had one message sent to me within the first few days of WM. This can't be a coincidence considering I've had this profile for close to 2 years and have "never" gotten a message from any woman on that site. Along the same lines I have set up a Tinder account just last night. I want to expand my social group as much as possible now and give the manifestations many avenues to work with. There is one downside to the outward manifestations so far though, all the women that have responded to me since doing WM2 have been women I'm not physically attracted to. In this sense, I'm noticing a parallel between my results so far and Jimboday's results from when he ran WM2. He mentioned in his journal that in the beginning stages the women he would attract weren't that physically beautiful but by last stages they were. If I remember correctly, he said from stage 4 and on wards is when he would start having awesome results with women.

I might not be that far into WM2 so far, but I can't argue with the results. I already feel like a ton of social anxiety I use to have has been lifted and it can only get better from here on out.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 12-12-2014

Very excited to read your journal. Tbh you're one of my favorites to read Smile

I wish you success!

And do tell about Tinder successes.

-leo

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - gelimang - 12-12-2014

Oh yeah, finally you start WM 2 thread like you promised before..
Can't wait for more...
Looks like i need to be more patient to buy wm 2..
I'm focus on ny academic first.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 12-12-2014

This is great!!
I loved the star wars introduction! Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Mystic Pymp - 12-13-2014

You just made my day with this introduction Smile Also WM journal, there should be more of them in here indeed.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 12-14-2014

My next sub in February...will be following your journal very closely. Good luckBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 12-19-2014

Stage 1, Day 16

Been a few days so thought I would make a report since a few weird things have been happening lately. I've decided to make just regular post for now on and save the Type B and Type D posts for stage summaries.

Like I said I've noticed some weird things within myself internally and I forgot to mention a few other things in my opening post. I feel like this stage is like stage 1 of AM6 except for breaking down any barriers against socializing. I've noticed myself enjoying socializing a lot more and even get involved in conversations without even thinking about it. For example, I remember I was sitting at the break room at work and I hear two of my co-workers talking about a subject I'm familiar with in the next room. Without thinking, I get up, go into the next room, and start talking to them about it without even thinking. Once the conversation is shortly over with, I just say in my head, "WTF was that?". I normally would never do something like that usually, I'm usually a lot more reserved. There was also another incident where one of the girls who is acting more favorably towards me starts talking to me about a customer she just talked to and while shes talking to me I just, out of no where, get this strong thought and urge that I should kiss her right then. Had to stop myself because we were at work and near two other co-workers. I should mention that she isn't even good looking. I'm starting to think that the "Intuition and Observational Enhancement" might have something to do with it. Like I'm getting to realize when a girl is interested.I'm also noticing that I get a lot more comfortable with people I don't know that well. Lastly, I notice that customers at work are asking more than ever how my day is going when I'm serving them. Before I would probably get this asked like once a day, now its like six times a day.

Now, I think I should mention the things I forgot to mention in my opening post of which many have only gotten stronger. One thing I have noticed is that i'm able to notice the beauty in every woman now. Doesn't mean I will go out with just anyone but I seem to appreciate their inner beauty even more now. Also, No FAP is not a option in this stage. For some reason something in this stage has just sent my sex drive into high gear. Though one unexpected benefit seems that I don't get drained as easily. I have the feeling if I were to have a woman in my life right now I would probably be able to go multiple rounds right now which wouldn't have been possible before. I wasn't expecting this type of thing until I started Sex Magnet. Another thing is that my anger towards BS from AM6 is still there but its more of a playful type of anger if that makes since. I'm still annoyed by others BS but its more like I laugh at their stupidity now.

I've had two dreams so far in this stage. The first one I was leaving my apartment for work, I get to work and see my manager there. All of a sudden I look over my shoulder and am back at my room in my apartment. On top of my couch I see a good looking woman in sexy Lingerie who says, "Come here I know you want it" lol. The last dream I had was with just everything being pitch black and I keep on hearing these two people arguing back and forth. I notice the Positive voice as Tyrion Lannister from game of Thrones and the Negative voice as Sam from the same series. The interesting thing about this dream as well is that I feel like me and Tyrion are the same person. When he speaks I feel like its coming out of my mouth. Essentially Tyrion keeps saying positive things about the need for courage and sacrifice for the greater good etc, while Sam keeps saying negative things in return. Right before I wake up, Tyrion/me get the last word in. I'm wondering if the first dream is showing that my attitude is shifting from one of seriousness and work to one of having fun and pleasure. As for the second dream I can probably only think that it symbolizes my positive thinking winning over any old negative programming that might still be around.

One other thing, I've once again been thinking about my future sub use. Not much has changed except for what I will be doing after the AYP subs. I don't know why but I've been getting the urge to run AM6 again and really make sure the results are permanent. Therefore, My sub rotation is looking more like WM>SM>AYPW>AYPFWL>AM6x2>SMx2. I really want to have that feeling of invincibility to sink into the core of who I am so I will do AM6 for a straight year and SM for a year after that. Who knows though, by that time maybe AM7 6G will be out.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 12-19-2014

I this new version of AM was the last version. I read somewhere it was final.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AlphaMind - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 05:27 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: I this new version of AM was the last version. I read somewhere it was final.

So does AM 5.0 when Shannon said it is the last version. Don't be obedient. Who knows the future?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 12-20-2014

^^^True

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Spiritman - 12-20-2014

Yes AM6 is probably not the final AM program. However, I don't see another AM program being made for at least another couple of years. Personally, right now I don't think we need a newer AM program, AM6 is great and does the job it states it does if you do several run through's. Anyways, DarthXedonias great progress so far on WM2!

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AlphaMind - 12-21-2014

(12-20-2014, 08:31 AM)spiritman Wrote: Yes AM6 is probably not the final AM program. However, I don't see another AM program being made for at least another couple of years. Personally, right now I don't think we need a newer AM program, AM6 is great and does the job it states it does if you do several run through's. Anyways, DarthXedonias great progress so far on WM2!

We don't need new AM or SM. We need new WM! Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - gelimang - 12-21-2014

Let shannon solve all of his matter first, he'll do later on..
With gratitude, for now I only can say thank yuh shannon for the benefit..

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Spiritman - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 03:29 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: We don't need new AM or SM. We need new WM! Big Grin

I do agree WM needs to be upgraded, however Shannon has stated over and over that he is going to go in another direction. That direction is, upgrade other products which need to be upgraded. He will get to upgrading WM later, for now let us just be grateful for the products we can enjoy AM6, WM2, SM3, BASE and others. For us to keep harping on saying WM2 needs to be upgraded will not make it happen faster, we need to be patient.