Subliminal Talk
BAMM questions - Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM questions - Shannon (/Thread-BAMM-questions-Shannon)

BAMM questions - Shannon - marcos79 - 12-10-2014

Hi Shannon,
Hi guys & girls,

the last couple of days I read through lots of the threads and testimonials and I'm very impressed and intrigued.

Myself I'm mostly interested in AM 6.0 and BAMM 2.0 or BASE?
Since its all in 5G I'm not certain which order would be the best.

Atm I'm running EPRH to release and open my mind for the new things to come.
In general I mediated and visualize for more than 6 months in combination with affirmation and has shown great effects.
A very good read: Creative Visualization from Shakti Gawain.
I'm a firm believer in the power of affirmations, mediation, visualization (and subliminals) and things like law of attraction etc...

Ben already helped me out a great deal with information and answered many of my questions I had and directed me to the forum to get some more answers from Shannon.

I'm very interested in BAMM and read through Program Objectives.
There is some points in it, with which I disagree and I don’t want them to overwrite my current believes e.g.

72. Willingness to be realistic about the time frame for actually becoming a multi-millionaire, and willingness to do what is necessary.
Obviously there is a time-frame to became a millionaire or billionaire...but I've personally experienced timeframe of 3 months to reach a 7 figure amount. Doesn’t mean I’m always expecting that.

175. Be obsessed with becoming a multi-millionaire.
Never been a fan of the word obsession, for me it has a negative connotation.

186. Resist and avoid spending money.
I disagree with this one quite a bit. Eg. Spending money to help others succeed always repaid sometime monetary sometimes in other form way more than I could ever imagine.

195. Achieve your success in small, incremental steps
Why small?? instead of for example easy and effortlessly. things sometime happen very fast and easy sometimes not

I know this has been touched in the forum, but in the Program objectives it always mentions multi-millionaire...to me it seems a bit limiting?

Somewhere in the forum it mentions lottery winnings/inheritance etc..even if those are less likely to happen I don’t want these ‘options’ to be excluded. I have a firm believe that what ever you set your mind to and wholeheartedly believe and visualise will come true, even if you believe in quick money. Same here not expecting anything like it, but don’t want it excluded either.

I’m also still doing and want to do some formal education on the side and I don’t want the program to change my mind on that, if you know what I mean?

Looking forward to hear some feedback.

RE: BAMM questions - Shannon - Mickey - 12-11-2014

3 months to reach a 7 figure amount?! Maybe you don't need the sub!

RE: BAMM questions - Shannon - Shawn - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 02:25 AM)Mickey Wrote: 3 months to reach a 7 figure amount?! Maybe you don't need the sub!

That's exactly what I thought!

RE: BAMM questions - Shannon - marcos79 - 12-11-2014

haha...still feel there is so much room for improvement in believe systems and success programming and increasing wealth etc.
I noticed how visualization and affirmations can go a long way and I heard many good things about Shannon's programs, so I really want to dive into this more.

But as I mentioned I don't want certain aspects to be reprogrammed, be limited or excluded.