Subliminal Talk
Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun (/Thread-Curry-s-AOS-and-BIATBW-fun)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - blue42 - 12-27-2014

"It's like what do you gain from getting stared at or getting women smiling at you or whatever else sign of interest."

Power.

"It's not by asking the subconscious to " project an aura " that you will have a life change with women my friend."

What a lie.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - JackOfHearts - 12-27-2014

(12-27-2014, 11:51 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I am speaking for myself here. The thing about specific subliminals like AOS & BIATBW is that it attracts women YES but the current belief system that is causing a lack of whatever you want ( women, money, etc...)is STILL there. Imaging if you had this belief system :

I am nothing
I deserve nothing
I have nothing
I am lonely
I am all alone
I am lacking
Life is lonely
I am nobody
I have nobody
Women don't like, love, want me
Women don't want sex
I am ugly
I am bad, life is bad

Can you see you still wouldn't have women in your life ?
Can you see that a script like AOS or BIATW that solely & exclusively focuses on projecting specific auras cannot address or change the effects of these beliefs ?

No I don't see at all. I never heard that BIATW focus solely & exclusively on projecting specific auras (did Shannon said that?). Did you read the BIABW script?

I think you are over oversimplifying what is much more complicated and you don't know what you are saying.

BIABW product description:
What happens when you use this program is that your deeply held beliefs about yourself are changed from whatever they are now to stronly positive. You begin to have a shift in your energies and aura. You will start to think differently about how you look, and this will show up in your body language, subtle actions and attitude. The result, which begins showing up after a couple weeks of use for most people, is that beautiful women start naturally responding to you. And the longer you use it, the more beautiful the responders usually are. You really must see this in action to believe it. It’s awesome fun!

BIABW script:
Quote:If I am male, I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon making myself absolutely and obviously irresistible to beautiful women, and getting them to act on their attraction to me in direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now quickly make myself absolutely and obviously irresistibly sexy to beautiful women, who immediately act on their attraction to me in direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now completely and permanently let go of, release, reject and disconnect from any and all negative ideas, thoughts or beliefs about my own attractiveness and replace them with positive, confident thoughts, ideas and beliefs about my attractiveness.

If I am male, I now know and accept that I am irresistibly and obviously attractive to beautiful women, and I become more and more irresistibly attractive to them with every passing day.

If I am male, I now give myself complete permission to fully express my masculine sexiness and desirability, and I now do this effortlessly.

If I am male, expressing my masculine sexiness and desirability continually and quickly attracts beautiful women to me and gets them to immediately act on their attraction to me in direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now make myself irresistibly, obviously and magnetically attractive to beautiful women, who respond by immediately acting on their attraction to me in direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now continually, obviously and actively attract the interest and attention of women I find attractive, who respond by immediately acting on their attraction to me in direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now know, accept and act upon the fact that I am an extremely sexy man, and attractive women are naturally and obviously attracted to and interested in me.

If I am male, I now effortlessly balance my ego with humility, which attracts beautiful women to me in obvious, direct ways.

If I am male, I now give myself complete permission to flirt with and express my sexuality to beautiful women in safe and socially acceptable ways, which effortlessly attracts them to me in ways that are very obvious, while causing them to act on their attraction in obvious, direct ways.

If I am male, it is my will to now manifest into my life a great deal of interest, attention and obvious, direct responses from beautiful women.

If I am male, I now make myself absolutely approachable to the beautiful women who are attracted to and interested in me, which makes them approach me and act on their interest and attraction to me in bold, direct and obvious ways.

If I am male, I now project an incredibly powerful aura of irresistibly attractive, sexual and magnetic energy, which continually attracts interest and attention from beautiful women only.

If I am male, I now project an extremely powerful aura which completely, obviously and continuously prevents and removes all forms of unwanted attention and interest from other males.

If I am male, my body language now clearly and obviously prevents and removes all forms of unwanted attention and interest from other males.

If I am male, beautiful women now respond to me with obvious and extreme attraction, interest and attention, and they do so in ways that I always notice and boldly and immediately act on and take full advantage of.

If I am male, I now quickly, continually and magnetically attract into my life beautiful women who find me irresistibly attractive and who quickly and boldly act on their attraction to me and interest in me.

The beautiful women I attract now quickly respond to their interest and attraction in blatant, obvious efforts to get me interested in them also.

The beautiful women I attract now effortlessly approach me and act on their interest and attraction in obvious, aggressive and direct ways.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - K-Train - 12-28-2014

I think what Ray's trying to say (and he can correct me if I'm wrong) is that subliminals like AOS and BIABW will work better if you have a stronger foundation and a positive outlook on your abilities to attract women whether that is through confidence or an overall positive attitude.

Could you just run AOS and/or BIABW for 2-3 months anyway? Sure you could, and you'd probably get results. On the other hand, I think it's safe to assume that there will be a good number of men who use these subs (specifically talking about AOS and BIABW) who have had "bad luck" in the dating scene and are carrying over some negative beliefs and attitudes. For people like that using OGSF, ASC, or EPHRA before running an attraction sub would probably be best so that they don't get in the way of their own success. This is supported by the fact that Shannon strongly recommends that people use the Alpha Set before Woman Magnet or Sex Magnet.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen people (myself included) who want success (with women), get it, and then f it up because they couldn't handle it. I compare it to someone who's poor suddenly winning the lottery. The money's there but the mental make-up of the person isn't built to handle that success.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - rayrocanaldo - 12-28-2014

(12-28-2014, 09:39 AM)K-Train Wrote: I think what Ray's trying to say (and he can correct me if I'm wrong) is that subliminals like AOS and BIABW will work better if you have a stronger foundation and a positive outlook on your abilities to attract women whether that is through confidence or an overall positive attitude.

Could you just run AOS and/or BIABW for 2-3 months anyway? Sure you could, and you'd probably get results. On the other hand, I think it's safe to assume that there will be a good number of men who use these subs (specifically talking about AOS and BIABW) who have had "bad luck" in the dating scene and are carrying over some negative beliefs and attitudes. For people like that using OGSF, ASC, or EPHRA before running an attraction sub would probably be best so that they don't get in the way of their own success. This is supported by the fact that Shannon strongly recommends that people use the Alpha Set before Woman Magnet or Sex Magnet.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen people (myself included) who want success (with women), get it, and then f it up because they couldn't handle it. I compare it to someone who's poor suddenly winning the lottery. The money's there but the mental make-up of the person isn't built to handle that success.

Bingo !!

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - JackOfHearts - 12-28-2014

Yeah I agree with that but it's not what he said earlier. The stuff he said about aura and belief is BS to me. It is in perfect contradiction from the product description.

BIABW don't work in every area so you would do better if you do AM5/6 sub first but it's doesn't mean BIABW focus on aura alone.

If he would have said DAOS alone I would agree that it works only on aura but not BIABW and yet when you see the DAOS script you can see some belief is being worked on.

DAOS script:

"I now develop within myself the knowledge, understanding, realization, belief and attitude that I am absolutely and incredibly sexy, because I am.

I now develop and project an extremely intense, powerful, obvious and effective aura of sexiness.

I now let go of, disconnect from, reject, release and utterly destroy any and all beliefs, ideas, thoughts, responses and attitudes that conflict with being sexy, projecting an aura of sexiness, and expressing my sexiness through my body language, attitude, actions and speech.

I now express my sexiness through my aura of sexiness, my attitude, my body language, the way I move, my gracefulness and my speech.

I am now absolutely sexy, and I know it.

I now completely let go of, disconnect from, reject, release, ignore and utterly destroy any and all negativity from others.

I now completely let go of, disconnect from, reject, release, ignore and utterly destroy any and all negativity within myself.

I now look, feel, act, move and speak sexier and sexier.

I now make myself sexier and sexier every day.

I am now obviously sexy, and it shows in everything I do, say, think and believe.

I now obviously project an extremely powerful and intense aura of sexiness, which others are absolutely unable to ignore or resist.

I am now quickly becoming sexier and sexier.

I now naturally move in sexier and sexier ways.

I now naturally speak in sexier and sexier ways.

I now naturally act in sexier and sexier ways.

I now absolutely have a stronger and more obvious aura of sexiness.

Everything about me now completely expresses absolute sexiness.

I am now the absolute essence of sexiness.

I now naturally use my dreams to manifest all these suggestions as my reality.

I now completely accept myself as being sexy.

I now completely allow myself to be sexy and fully express my sexiness.

I now naturally deserve to be sexy.

Others now naturally know, accept, understand and believe that I am sexy.

I now naturally know, accept, understand and believe that I am sexy."

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - rubman - 12-29-2014

You are right. Have you read about the electromagnetic field in the human body? A think that is what influences others, and when you use subs, you are changing polarities on that field. I think pheromones that are continuously getting out from your body are "charged" with that polarity and women can "smell" that, and more than that, they can "smell" alpha or not alpha conciousness/states.

Cheers.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - Currysoda - 12-31-2014

Since I sometimes miss days I'm going to switch 'Day' to 'Journal Entry' from now on. That way it'll less confusing for me.

Some really insightful posts there Rayrocanaldo.
Will start looking into doing affirmations to help me along.

Journal Entry 13:
- More aware of my body posture and stance
- Confident and sexy walk getting better, focusing on keeping my head up more
- Eye contact is improving, holding it longer other people while adhering to the 5 second rule
- Starting small talk and conversations slightly more

Earlier at work today told a woman that her key chain had 'the cat' written in French on it. She European, possibly from England, according to her accent. We mad small talk here and there. When she returned with her boyfriend and friends, she told me good night in French and did like a kiss/blow/wave to me before going into the elevator.

First time a tenant did something like that to me while I was on duty, how nice.

Got into elevator with two girls tonight and noticed that they had food in their hands. Made a comment about them having the munchies since it was 2 in the morning. When they stopped giggling and got quiet, I called to attention how things got awkward and told them to say something. Both of them replied 'ssoommething' at the same time.

Got a nice laugh before getting off at my floor Big Grin

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - Currysoda - 01-07-2015

Journal Entry 14:

-Talking to strangers more frequently
-I speak whatever is my mind more
-More comfortable in my skin
-Find myself starting conversations with women easier than before
-Relaxed around pretty women (except the ones I see as 9s and 10s)

Caught a girl checking me out while she was walking by at work. She then went outside to look for someone and came back in stood by the desk. I saw that she positioned herself nearby so I took the opportunity to strike up a conversation with her. We spoke for a bit and exchanged numbers before she left.

On another note I've started to avoid using pick up lines, unless I'm trolling around the city with my friends.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2015

How much woman look at you? A lot or just sometimes you spot one?

Because I see a lot myself, I can't believe it's that much but I don't find an opportunity to start a conversation.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - Currysoda - 01-08-2015

(01-07-2015, 10:37 PM)maniac360 Wrote: How much woman look at you? A lot or just sometimes you spot one?

Because I see a lot myself, I can't believe it's that much but I don't find an opportunity to start a conversation.

I never bothered to count how many looks I get.
Starting Sunday I'll record how much I get for the entire week.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - JackOfHearts - 01-08-2015

I don't need a number, just if it's a lot or not? but if you are willing to count do it.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - Currysoda - 01-08-2015

Oh than in that case its a lot.
The find generally the more people in an area then the more eye contact I'll usually get.

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - SurferJoy - 03-26-2015

(01-08-2015, 10:23 PM)Currysoda Wrote: Oh than in that case its a lot.
The find generally the more people in an area then the more eye contact I'll usually get.

Any updates Currysoda??

RE: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun - kyng009 - 08-18-2015

Maybe he's getting too much play Cool