Subliminal Talk
Achieving Business Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Business Success (/Thread-Achieving-Business-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Achieving Business Success - Ampersnd - 12-28-2014

Wow! I've listened to the Laws of Success in 16 Lessons, but I'll have to get the paper version at some point!

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-29-2014

(12-28-2014, 07:57 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Wow! I've listened to the Laws of Success in 16 Lessons, but I'll have to get the paper version at some point!

Dan I wanted to give some background on this version. I am going copy and paste a review from Amazon that gets to the point about this version.

"When the 1925 manuscripts first popped up by way of Steve Paris' infomercial, we were led to believe that the 1925 manuscripts were some secret document that Napoleon Hill was forced to censor due to the fact that the powerful men whom Hill interviewed didn't want their secrets revealed to the masses. The main driver behind this story was Kevin Trudeau. But, after doing much research, I found that that isn't true. I've spoken with J.D. Okken (the publisher of this particular edition), and Steve Paris as well (with whom I was good friends) and the truth came out. The truth is that the 1925 edition was only a manuscript, an incomplete book outlining the basic principles, that was given to the people whom Hill interviewed. Hill then spent the next 3 years organizing and compiling more data for the final release of The Law of Success.

I've read this edition and the 1928 edition numerous times and I agree with the Napoleon Hill foundation in that nothing of great important was removed. If you're looking for a more concise work, the 1925 is for you. But if you don't mind reading a more detailed book, the 1928 edition is for you. One can't go wrong with either book. I prefer the 1928 edition due to the fact that it has what I consider to be a really vital lesson titled "The Habit of Saving" which wasn't included in the 1925 edition. The savings habit was only passively mentioned in the lesson on Self-Control in the 1925 manuscripts.

There it is, people. Don't believe the hype about there being some conspiracy to censor Hill. It's just a clever story made up in order to sell products." Sean T. Carter

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 01-09-2015

I just started stage two a few days ago and I had a dream last night that was crazy. I was in some work business type of atmosphere and some the black guy who looked very similar to Mike Tyson was there, got angry for some reason. The next thing I know he gets super pissed. He literally knocks this one guy right in the face and it took 4-5 people to control him. Several people even put him in a bear hold to calm him down. I don't remember anything after that, because my alarm clock went off. But I will say that this program seems to be pushing me to change things, which before I wasn't able to change certain areas in my life. But now I am taking small steps to get things dealt with, that were a challenge before.

RE: Achieving Business Success - jonathan4all - 04-04-2015

Spirit man how is BASE going ?

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 08:52 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Spirit man how is BASE going ?

Well it is nothing like what I was expecting. Things have been taking a turn to help in me in other areas of my life other than career, money etc.. I will be starting stage 5 on April 11. I will say one thing, this sub has been helping me take some action in small ways, plus it has helped boosted my intuition ALOT! I have been getting several gut feelings about doing certain things which I have taken action on. Now I am seeing some progress in things which have been stagnant for years!

After BASE, I plan on running AM6 again then I want to try out SM3.

RE: Achieving Business Success - jonathan4all - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 10:49 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 08:52 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Spirit man how is BASE going ?

Well it is nothing like what I was expecting. Things have been taking a turn to help in me in other areas of my life other than career, money etc.. I will be starting stage 5 on April 11. I will say one thing, this sub has been helping me take some action in small ways, plus it has helped boosted my intuition ALOT! I have been getting several gut feelings about doing certain things which I have taken action on. Now I am seeing some progress in things which have been stagnant for years!

After BASE, I plan on running AM6 again then I want to try out SM3.

Almost similar experience but my work habit on my growth is getting better slowly. So you are not going to rerun BASE soon after AM6. Anyway good luck mate

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 11:45 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Almost similar experience but my work habit on my growth is getting better slowly. So you are not going to rerun BASE soon after AM6. Anyway good luck mate

I have notice my productivity has picked up in other areas which were stagnant so I can say that things are moving along but in the way I was not expecting. I have decided it was best to run through AM6 again, plus I have been wanting to try SM3 out for a while now. Also, since at the moment my sex life is non existent, I want to see what SM3 can do for me. I know some people have ran through it but didn't see the results they were expecting. I figured I might have some decent results since I will have two run throughs of AM6 under my belt. Which I hope will have laid a good foundation to see results from SM3.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Uncle Bob - 04-05-2015

Hi spiritman,

thanks for the BASE journal. Did you have any improvements regarding entrepeneurship or business ideas or did you just have an overall improvement in some areas? I ask because I thought about doing BASE, but it looks like there are only few successes regarding the "entrepeneur" thing.

How is it compared to AM6 regarding self improvement? I know the descriptions of both, but am interested in the subjective experience of the receiving end. Wink

Many thanks,
UB

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 04-06-2015

(04-05-2015, 04:07 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: Hi spiritman,

thanks for the BASE journal. Did you have any improvements regarding entrepeneurship or business ideas or did you just have an overall improvement in some areas? I ask because I thought about doing BASE, but it looks like there are only few successes regarding the "entrepeneur" thing.

Well I will say that lately I have been getting ideas on helping out my situation to put myself into a better financial position to achieve the goals I want. Plus, when I get the ideas I am able to act on them and see results, before I would get ideas, then act on them however, it just turned into a dead end.

(04-05-2015, 04:07 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: How is it compared to AM6 regarding self improvement? I know the descriptions of both, but am interested in the subjective experience of the receiving end. Wink

Many thanks,
UB

I think AM6 might have a bit more of an edge on BASE since AM6 is all about improving yourself. While BASE does that too, however, it pushes you in a direction towards financial independence basically. I do think BASE is great in some aspects because it is helping me get ideas which I can act on and at the same time, seeing results from my actions. Both AM6/BASE are great programs, it is just boils down to priorities when deciding which one to use.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Uncle Bob - 04-07-2015

That sounds good. Yes, both programs seem to be good for self development. I'll do BASE sooner or later.

Any experiences with the socializing/networking aspect of BASE? That was already improved for me in AM6, but could use a boost.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 04-11-2015

(04-07-2015, 11:21 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: That sounds good. Yes, both programs seem to be good for self development. I'll do BASE sooner or later.

Any experiences with the socializing/networking aspect of BASE? That was already improved for me in AM6, but could use a boost.

Well in regards to socializing/networking aspect, not much to report on that. But I think it is because of my current job. So, once I am able to quit my current employment and move onto something that suits me better, than I think that aspect will work better, that is if I run BASE again later down the road. Which I think right now as I look back, I wish I would have ran AM6 again. Now I see why it needs more than 2 run throughs but live and learn. I start stage 5 tonight then after I finish BASE in June, I will be running AM6. Then when I finish AM6, I will reevaluate what I want to do from there.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Uncle Bob - 04-12-2015

(04-11-2015, 03:55 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 11:21 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: That sounds good. Yes, both programs seem to be good for self development. I'll do BASE sooner or later.

Well in regards to socializing/networking aspect, not much to report on that. But I think it is because of my current job. So, once I am able to quit my current employment and move onto something that suits me better, than I think that aspect will work better, that is if I run BASE again later down the road. Which I think right now as I look back, I wish I would have ran AM6 again. Now I see why it needs more than 2 run throughs but live and learn. I start stage 5 tonight then after I finish BASE in June, I will be running AM6. Then when I finish AM6, I will reevaluate what I want to do from there.

Thanks for this. AM5/AM6, for me, were kind of job killers, lol, but in the end it was better that way. ;-)

It looks to me too that I will have to run through most of those 6 stage subs for several times. I will start BASE probably around this fall and I will do some other sub in between (WM/SM).

Looking forward to your results. Your success may be just under the surface waiting to come out, you never know.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 04-16-2015

(04-12-2015, 01:25 PM)Uncle Bob Wrote: Thanks for this. AM5/AM6, for me, were kind of job killers, lol, but in the end it was better that way. ;-)

It looks to me too that I will have to run through most of those 6 stage subs for several times. I will start BASE probably around this fall and I will do some other sub in between (WM/SM).

Looking forward to your results. Your success may be just under the surface waiting to come out, you never know.

Yep AM6 had me get pissed off at people who I work with for trying to play guilt trips and manipulate me to do things I thought were disrespectful. I even got into with my bosses a few times which they didn't like. However, I knew I was right and they knew it too even if they didn't want to say it.

So, once I am finished with BASE, I will be doing AM6 since I think there are some things inner stuff that still needs to be dealt with.