Subliminal Talk
Achieving Business Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Business Success (/Thread-Achieving-Business-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-06-2014

Day 5

I have no clue if this is part of the subliminal or not but this did not start happening until I started it. Basically, through out the day I will hear songs be playing in my head for a few minutes, then later on a new song will play. Again, I have no clue if this is part of the sub or not. I had another dream again. I won't go into details because it wasn't that eventful. But it does seem now I am having dreams every night with BASE, which is the complete opposite from when I was using AM6.

Other than that, nothing else to report for now.

RE: Achieving Business Success - koshas - 12-06-2014

(12-06-2014, 03:04 PM)spiritman Wrote: Day 5

I have no clue if this is part of the subliminal or not but this did not start happening until I started it. Basically, through out the day I will hear songs be playing in my head for a few minutes, then later on a new song will play. Again, I have no clue if this is part of the sub or not. I had another dream again. I won't go into details because it wasn't that eventful. But it does seem now I am having dreams every night with BASE, which is the complete opposite from when I was using AM6.

Other than that, nothing else to report for now.

I have had this also with running two others subs. Although not all the time.
Sometimes it's a annoying song.just pops in and starts looping. Lol

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-07-2014

Day 6

I have no idea what this subliminal is doing but for two days in a row now, I have been getting looks from gorgeous women. Like today, at my place of work, I work at a hospital. Which I am around women all day long. As I was doing my work to go to another area, women would make eye contact with me. They would look me dead in eye, I would keep eye contact 99% of the time. The other one percent I had to watch where I was going because I was pushing a cart around. As I was leaving work, this female visitor was coming in with her family, walking towards me. We both locked eyes, and we keep looking until we passed each other.

For the six straight days in a row, I have had a dream. Nothing else to report but the women thing is something I have noticed which is increasing.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-07-2014

(12-06-2014, 03:45 PM)koshas Wrote: I have had this also with running two others subs. Although not all the time.Sometimes it's a annoying song.just pops in and starts looping. Lol

Glad to know someone else as had that happen to them lol

RE: Achieving Business Success - Trend - 12-13-2014

(12-04-2014, 01:44 PM)sebastian Wrote: I had a very similar question. Here is what Shannon said.

What did he say?

RE: Achieving Business Success - Shawn - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 10:32 AM)Trend Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 01:44 PM)sebastian Wrote: I had a very similar question. Here is what Shannon said.

What did he say?

Just click on the link and you will know...Big Grin

RE: Achieving Business Success - Trend - 12-14-2014

Haha ... yes, your embedded link in "Here" ... got it, thanks Smile

(12-13-2014, 03:12 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 10:32 AM)Trend Wrote:

What did he say?

Just click on the link and you will know...Big Grin

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-14-2014

Well, I am almost at the third week mark of using this program and I have to say I am seeing alot of inner changes. The first post I made with the list of stuff I wanted to see results from. Number five on my list (Forgive Others & Let It Go), I just experienced that today. I was at work, I had a object I was saving to help myself later so I didn't have to take extra steps. Another co-worker took the object and used it, at first I told that person I was saving that for later. They didn't care, the person just wanted to use it, so I let them have it and got something else to replace what was taken. I was pissed for about a total of five minutes, when after that five minutes I wasn't pissed anymore. I just let it go and moved on.

Usually I would have held onto being pissed for a few hours. However, I was surprised that I got over it that quickly and allowed myself not stay in the pissed off mode.

I am still having dreams almost every night. Plus, I was able to take a step in the right direction to bring me one step closer to quitting my job. I am not there yet, but I am getting closer and just waiting on a few more things and then I will be quitting.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-18-2014

Day 17

I had weird dream that made me wake up to check my hair to just to make sure that it didn't change. What I mean is that in my dream I was in bathroom looking in a mirror, when I had in my hand some hair dye package. Then when I looked at my hair, it had some gold, blondish color to it mostly near the middle of the head, similar to what Gold Dust the wrestler wore for his outfit (in regards to the color). Next I proceed to shave my hair off not to where I was bald but just enough to where down the middle of the head the gold blondish color started to show.

Then I woke up and I checked my hair, while I was like "WTH" does that mean? I have to say since starting this program, I am now seeing results in my life. There were certain areas that just seem to be at a stale mate and nothing would change no matter what I did. Now I see things moving forward, it is small progress but small and slow progress is still progress. I see (Action Orientation, Goal Orientation, Pragmatic & Practical) in action right now with some of the stuff going on in my life at the moment.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-23-2014

Day 22

I have had some resistance, which I have been able to identify one area that I have some limiting beliefs. The area I am talking about is money, so now I am working on dealing with that at the moment. Also, I had a dream which was straight out of a video game. Now, the only part I can remember is right towards the end, I am running a race with some other people. One thing I want to point out is that the people including myself, who were running the race, didn't look human. They looked more like video game models, anyways, I got towards the end of the finish line. Then the next thing I see is that I cross the finish line and I am declared the winner, so I am not sure if that means I overcame something subconsciously. Which is now being played out in my dreams or if it means something else, however I take it to mean something has shifted in my favor whatever is.

RE: Achieving Business Success - I am a self helper - 12-23-2014

(12-23-2014, 05:35 PM)spiritman Wrote: Day 22

I have had some resistance, which I have been able to identify one area that I have some limiting beliefs. The area I am talking about is money, so now I am working on dealing with that at the moment. Also, I had a dream which was straight out of a video game. Now, the only part I can remember is right towards the end, I am running a race with some other people. One thing I want to point out is that the people including myself, who were running the race, didn't look human. They looked more like video game models, anyways, I got towards the end of the finish line. Then the next thing I see is that I cross the finish line and I am declared the winner, so I am not sure if that means I overcame something subconsciously. Which is now being played out in my dreams or if it means something else, however I take it to mean something has shifted in my favor whatever is.

Good for you. Thanks for sharing

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-24-2014

Day 23

For almost a week I have been thinking this was related to something beside the subliminal. But now I think that my flu like symptoms from having a sore and achy body, being clammy and cold. I think this subliminal has hit on something deep that was there which I wasn't aware of. I am hoping that it will pass soon, since I can't call in sick if it progress any further. For the reason, I am only allowed to call off five times in a year and which I have use already.

I had a dream last night where I was sitting outside a mansion of some sort, if anyone has played GTA V where Michael is laying on his lounge chair with ear phones listening to music, and Franklin comes into the picture, it was very similar to that. Then a few seconds later, I glanced over my shoulder and saw in the distance the mansion was on fire. It seemed like I was seeing the view from a longer distance, like I wasn't near the mansion and that I was just watching it happen. Also, the view seemed hazy and blurry a little bit.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-25-2014

It seems like whatever this was, is now starting to pass. Which I am glad because it didn't feel good whatever it was. Not much to report on at the moment, however I will be starting Stage 2 in about a week or so from now.

RE: Achieving Business Success - Spiritman - 12-27-2014

Day 26

Not much to report other than I have the urge in the past couple of days to read "The Law Of Success 1925 Version by Napoleon Hill." I have read this about 5 times so far and I highly recommend people read this book. I will leave two links to where you can buy it if anyone is interested: I want to make this clear, that I am NOT affiliated with this company in anyway. I am just passing along a product which I have read several times and recommend.

Ebay link

Publishers main site