Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 doesn't work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 doesn't work (/Thread-AM-5-0-doesn-t-work)

AM 5.0 doesn't work - madmax - 12-01-2014

:@ stage 5 day 13

still i can't see any result.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - Spiritman - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 08:46 AM)madmax Wrote: :@ stage 5 day 13

Are you sure you're not seeing any results? You could be resisting the program, if you are one those people who don't like to be told what to do, than that could be part of it. Also, for me personally, most of the changes have been inner, not outer, even though I have followed the instructions.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - zen - 12-01-2014

AM5, Stage 5, day 2 - It definitely works!

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - koshas - 12-01-2014

I have used many subliminal produducts.

None have gave me the results as I have had with iml.

Although I was not as consistent with use with those as I have been with these.

I definitely had some results with am5.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - MadTheReaper - 12-01-2014

Trying looking at the bigger picture and not the small things.

Take a step back and you will see it.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - adam225 - 12-01-2014

Why not finish the program before you judge ?

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - madmax - 12-01-2014

I need behavior changes. I can't change my own behavior and old habits.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - Clansy - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 01:59 PM)madmax Wrote: I need behavior changes. I can't change my own behavior and old habits.

You can, everybody can if they really want to, that's simply excuses. It wont be easy, but it's possible. Work on yourself, take control of your life and dont be a victim. Read, read, learn, meditate, read and learn again, find your weaknesses and work on them. Research and use techniques like FEFT, PSTEC, 30 days challenge, positive self talk and so on.

AM works wonders for me, are you sure you use it correctly? Have sound system that is suitable for it? Not Mono? Recreating 20khz range?

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - Shannon - 12-03-2014

(12-01-2014, 01:59 PM)madmax Wrote: I need behavior changes. I can't change my own behavior and old habits.

Way to evade taking responsibility for yourself, your choices, your actions and your results!

I think I said this last time I posted, but... until you accept that to be an alpha, you have to accept and take responsibility for yourself, your actions, your choices and your results, you have the option of resisting change and then hiding behind "Something else should have changed me, and it didn't!"

If you want to be an alpha, you have to take responsibility for yourself. There is no way around that. Until you're willing to do that, you can sit around all day long complaining that something or someone else failed to do it for you, being very beta. Betas don't accept personal responsibility, they want to follow and be told what to do and give away responsibility in exchange for not having control.

If you want to be alpha, and a leader, and have control, you have to accept the responsibility that goes along with it. If you have a very strong personality, it is possible to resist the program, but if YOU resist the program and YOU refuse to cooperate, don't blame the program. Take responsibility for YOUR choices and the results of your choices.

If this program didn't work, it would not have been able to sell at $297 a copy, and there would not have been a demand for another version to expand on it. If it did not work, we would not have sold so many copies, or had people pirating it so heavily. If it did not work, it would not have benefited 98% of the people who used it.

If you want results, you have to cooperate. If you don't cooperate, the program isn't at fault. The program is just a set of instructions. Its up to you to execute those instructions or not. Choose to accept personal responsibility for your results or lack thereof, and I bet you'll see a big shift in results.

RE: AM 5.0 doesn't work - Leo1990 - 12-04-2014

I think the lessons learned in AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) can be applied here and in many ways of our life.

I have never been to AA- and cant comment on every step- but I know the first step to changing ones-self is to admit you have a problem.

This may sound like you have already done this, but for me this is something I need to say to myself.

"Okay Leo, you have a problem with being to needy around women. I want to change this for my future."

I think resistance happens when you dont think you need to change.

Your whole body/mind/soul needs to be on-board with this acceptance to change.

Also what helps is before I go to bed I say some affirmations to myself such as:

"These messages are good for me and are helping me change myself."

I have not written this in my journal yet buut... subliminals- well let me put it this way. What subliminals do for me are this:

They help me change my thought patterns in a concious way. If I were to have the urge to masturbate for example, I may start doing this activity. However 5 minutes into it- I would loose interest entirely and go "wtf Leo- this isnt you."

Almost as if we were computers and a subliminal changes our OS code.

This is how I see it.

Your not seeing change? Well admit to yourself why you want to change. Admit to yourself you have a problem. Admit to yourself that this is one of the ways you are going to help re-write your attitude- your beliefs. You still need to act- to do.

And then every-night before you go to bed, give thanks- and open your mind up and consciously remove any doubts or blocks.

This has what helped me.

-Leo