Subliminal Talk
BIABW is awesome. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW is awesome. (/Thread-BIABW-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: BIABW is awesome. - Trend - 01-28-2015

Yes, the link was to the article that I copied in the post due to copywriting law, I deleted it and rewrote the paragraph so as not to get in legal trouble, hope it's all good now Smile

RE: BIABW is awesome. - JackOfHearts - 02-05-2015

I stop BIABW on day 48. And I focused myself entirely on Bandler hypnosis, I had some great success on the first day and better after it. I had some pretty good resistance too which you can notice on the forum. I guess my confidence got way up with Bandler hypnosis. Yesterday I had a dream where I was back in school and literally take control, I was the authority, I said every that I was thinking. I humiliated the teacher a lot of time. I even educated him later on, I was like on top of the world. I knew it was bandler hypnosis because obviously I was acting like him. But that was just a dream.

What's more cool is that my real behavior is now more like this too. Today I did some different stuff, I was confident, way more than usual. I did some approach. Like always the first was hard but it went pretty smooth with the later. The girl was not really my type but she was what people would say a 10 or 9. I talk with her at least for 25 min, I give her my number because her male friend was coming up to do some shopping. She said she had a boyfriend already but I guess he is just some beta because she said he was jealous. The way she was open to me, I guess it doesn't matter to her. She made sure to tell me at the end. I guess I made a very good impression. I was wearing phero too, I guess it help me with the convo. Because it was really smooth but I guess she is used to talk to guys.

The next girl I approached was like a 6.5 I guess, not my type too. She was very intimated, she was like a stone ready to sparked every time I spoke. I leaved her after 2 minutes she wasn't my type and she was too intimated, conversation was awkward for her. I think she couldn't believe I approach her. She works at some mall so I can talk to her again if I wanted. I'm not interested in her but who knows I could do some wild thing with her if I want.

Next interaction was at a store cloth, ~18 girl I guess, just barely legal I would say. She was dressed very offensive with her short jeans, tattoo on her right legs, hot. She stared at me from far away. I pass just near them ( 2 girls friend with her but not worth mentioning) and I made a comment about the store. I entered then this girl ask me if she can help me. I say yes I think, she was waiting for something else but I didn't say anything at first on purpose. Did some stupid convo about cloth.
Then I got upstairs with her alone, I made a comment about her outfit that was to short because it was distracting customer. She went red, I joked about it. I was very very confident. She was around 7 on the scale but she was my type so I was much more excited. But I got cocked block by the guy downstairs who could have ask another girl to help him obviously. I forgot to mention that the others girls were jealous, they couldn't have been more jealous. They were like eating me alive but they knew I wasn't attracted to them and their self esteem couldn't help either (too low). So that was it for this day, I didn't say it all, it's a short summary.

I have to thank AlphaMind for his advice help, I guess I forgot the fun to approach girls. Like I said in the past I was doing it but I was blocked by something. Couldn't lead it to anything else, and my anxiety didn't help either.

I'm still having approach anxieties though but it seems much less than before. I guess my new Alphaness help me a lot thanks to AM5/6 and BIABW too with Bandler on top.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - AlphaMind - 02-05-2015

The dude's back on the game!!

What you experience is only the highest part of the game, until you realize the women you talk right now, I mean RIGHT now, ended up sucking your d1ck.

Save that part for later, for now you improve yourself more. MORE.

Just like Cory Skyy mention: Game is all about self-improvement guys.

Thanks great visualisation to sleep with. Next girl I'll talk to I'll think about that while talking to her.

I just watch another richard bandler video, this guy is the shi***** man. If there are guys out there better than him then they must be unbelivibly awesome, so awesome that they fly instead walking letteraly. TheChosenOne I wait for your answer about that. Shannon's technology is powerfull but not enought yet to produce change like Bandler in just days (until 6G came to be).

RE: BIABW is awesome. - guilotine - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 10:47 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Thanks great visualisation to sleep with. Next girl I'll talk to I'll think about that while talking to her.

I just watch another richard bandler video, this guy is the shi***** man. If there are guys out there better than him then they must be unbelivibly awesome, so awesome that they fly instead walking letteraly. TheChosenOne I wait for your answer about that. Shannon's technology is powerfull but not enought yet to produce change like Bandler in just days (until 6G came to be).

Where do you find these Bandler hypnosis videos? I am interested in checking it out. I had some significant success over a three week period while I was doing some hypnosis/visualizations. I have not been able to recreate that with AM5 and 3 months of SM3 so far.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - Leo1990 - 02-05-2015

I downloaded a practitioners course for NLP. Its pretty advanced. Like 40hrs long.

Is this what you are referring to?

Doesn't need all that but you will be fine. Bandler course are shorter than that. He believes change is fast so his courses are done in 2 days sometimes, some one week, some 2 weeks but the 2 weeks are advanced stuff. Even if they are still simple so even a newbie could do it if he practices correctly.

What you download is to become a NLP practitioner, part time job I think, long course, they are going to explain everything from top to bottom. You don't need all that I think unless you want to become a professional.
"Richard Bandler - 30 Years of NLP" or "Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning" is a very good beginner stuff, the sound and video quality is better with the first one. The official NLP store is down for the moment, maybe they are going to add some more recent stuff.

You should stop sub before doing it though. That's the drawback.

RE: BIABW is awesome. - Kenshin - 04-03-2015

(11-25-2014, 01:54 AM)adam225 Wrote: That's what I was getting at Manic, it's the subliminal (information) that is causing the ringing sound. It could just be our minds unscrambling the data. I've found the longer I listen per day the more noticeable it is. I don't really pay it much attention now, when ever it comes to mind I think about something else. It can only annoy you if you let it.

I think I finally came to the same conclusion, even though I'm using subliminal programming for only 3 months now (with small breaks)
I guess it's like with everything, you just need to listen to your own body and everybody's different (some people will easily handle 18 hours of 5G program, others can barely handle 8 hours or less)
Ringing might simply indicate that you're giving yourself too much input and need to cut down the hours/adjust the volume.