Subliminal Talk
BIABW is awesome. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW is awesome. (/Thread-BIABW-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - adam225 - 01-03-2015

Take a look at the loyal women on here: http://www.adultwork.com/HomeIEC.asp

I've fvcked a few lmao.

p.s. You can search for local one's in your area if you're after some fun. Adult works caterers worldwide.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - Mystic Pymp - 01-03-2015

SargeMaximus Wrote:Overcoming your biological needs? lol. Like eating eh? Or how bout sleep? Or deification? Or breathing, or sweating, or digesting food, or dreaming, or drinking water, or reproducing or any number of other things.

They CAN be overcome. Should they? That's up to you.

Taking into consideration bar in your signature they should Smile But I digress. Important thing is that you can do it indeed.

SargeMaximus Wrote:I'd argue that is not a natural "need" (Especially if you're the alpha, you don't need to fight for dominance).

Animals fight for dominance constantly, especially mammals living in groups.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Who says we're programmed? Then again, even if we are, why must we NOT?

Programming was continuation of my thought of being slaves to our urges, won't argue about it as it wasn't my point, even if topic is fascinating indeed Smile

SargeMaximus Wrote:Why do we believe in the disney fairy tales or of idealistic ideas of society? Don't be immature, people do things that don't make sense. Best to get used to it and accept it than try to morally rebel against it.

You're right in this point, too often I assume people actually do what is best for them and rather go with herd instincts. Thanks for that realization, Serge, although I fear I won't be last time I'll need it. People are hypocrites almost by definition, not even thinking about it. Myself included.

SargeMaximus Wrote:I agree that we can go for open marriages, but just because someone is not as "controlled" as you say they should be, doesn't mean there will cease to be cheating and whatnot. In the end, we ARE just animals.

YES, we CAN overcome it, but not everyone knows this, and even the ones who do, can't control every little thing.

Can you control yourself 100% of the time for the moral right side of things? Or do you get angry sometimes? Maybe you lust after a married woman. Don't pretend to be a saint, and don't expect others to be. Accept your an animal, and aspire to greatness if you must, but never forget what you are.

I get angry a lot, last post is sadly good example of that. I'm not a saint either. We are animals, we cannot control fully our emotions, fears, longings ect. I just think it doesn't justifies us to blame everything on instinct and subconscious. After all it is the conscious, part of us animals don't have or have extremely limited, that controls us and it can override other parts of oneself. It is hard as we are not design to it (it's easier to go on subconscious' autopilot), but it can be done.

Aspiring to greatness and our discussion reminded me of this:
Nietzsche Wrote:What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock, a thing of shame. And just the same shall man be to the Superman: a laughing-stock, a thing of shame.
I don't think he meant that in context of sex however Smile

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - Mystic Pymp - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 01:35 PM)adam225 Wrote: Take a look at the loyal women on here: http://www.adultwork.com/HomeIEC.asp

I've fvcked a few lmao.

p.s. You can search for local one's in your area if you're after some fun. Adult works caterers worldwide.

Generalization, more generalization and a bit of sarcasm. Perfect ingredients for good discussion.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - adam225 - 01-03-2015

I'm doing this one next http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2257320&Keywords=&KeySearch=1&TargetURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eadultwork%2Ecom%2FSearch%2Easp%3FRefreshVar%3D03%252F01%252F2015%2B21%253A48%253A21&NavUserIDs=945430x195929x602925x1088354x2403542x2257320x281344x1822554x892359x1345895x1902628x728352x907069x2038306x742488x2171085x2440411x1981365x1034746x1475005x1365237x709633x2300831x2306820x2140045x2502327x1907259x947325x2573729x2533452x620619x37998x1449519x2299252x2577537x2374217x2686804x2769688x2658083x2033870x2367742x2212918x496542x1516304x1762808x1812911x1837878x911798x2315635x2691490

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Mateunio Wrote:
SargeMaximus Wrote:Overcoming your biological needs? lol. Like eating eh? Or how bout sleep? Or deification? Or breathing, or sweating, or digesting food, or dreaming, or drinking water, or reproducing or any number of other things.

They CAN be overcome. Should they? That's up to you.

Taking into consideration bar in your signature they should Smile But I digress. Important thing is that you can do it indeed.

Why is that? Just because I'm exercising free will now everyone must do the same for everything? The world doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

The important thing for ME is that you can do whatever you want, there is no should or should not. Only what YOU personally think YOU should or should not do. You are allowed to make that moral stand on yourself, you are not, imo, allowed to make that stand for anyone else.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Who says we're programmed? Then again, even if we are, why must we NOT?

Programming was continuation of my thought of being slaves to our urges, won't argue about it as it wasn't my point, even if topic is fascinating indeed Smile

Totally, but WHY must we not give in to our programming?

(01-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Mateunio Wrote: People are hypocrites almost by definition, not even thinking about it. Myself included.

Exactly, it's part of life, best to accept it. You're not "bad" for being a hypocryte, just a human being. Smile

SargeMaximus Wrote:I agree that we can go for open marriages, but just because someone is not as "controlled" as you say they should be, doesn't mean there will cease to be cheating and whatnot. In the end, we ARE just animals.

YES, we CAN overcome it, but not everyone knows this, and even the ones who do, can't control every little thing.

Can you control yourself 100% of the time for the moral right side of things? Or do you get angry sometimes? Maybe you lust after a married woman. Don't pretend to be a saint, and don't expect others to be. Accept your an animal, and aspire to greatness if you must, but never forget what you are.

I get angry a lot, last post is sadly good example of that. I'm not a saint either. We are animals, we cannot control fully our emotions, fears, longings ect.

I want to recognize you for that realization, very humble of you.

(01-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Mateunio Wrote: I just think it doesn't justifies us to blame everything on instinct and subconscious. After all it is the conscious, part of us animals don't have or have extremely limited, that controls us and it can override other parts of oneself. It is hard as we are not design to it (it's easier to go on subconscious' autopilot), but it can be done.

Not quite sure what you're saying here, but I think you're saying "we should do the best we can". I agree with that. I also believe everyone is doing the best they can at any given time with the information/experiences they have. Granted, you can always choose to make a change, but even then, there are so many emotions, so many thoughts and experiences, we're lucky we are even sane enough to walk down the road without killing or being killed.

(01-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Mateunio Wrote: Aspiring to greatness and our discussion reminded me of this:
Nietzsche Wrote:What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock, a thing of shame. And just the same shall man be to the Superman: a laughing-stock, a thing of shame.
I don't think he meant that in context of sex however Smile

Lol, well I'm sure superman is VERY popular with the ladies. Man of Steel and all that Wink

But yeah, exactly. We aspire to greatness, and do the best we can. We learn from our mistakes, and hopefully improve. Such is life. Forgiveness is key as is acceptance and understanding. Once you realize you are an animal, it's easier to recognize your impulses.

I didn't decide to abstain from ejaculation till this year, and, interestingly, I had been under the belief that man was something more than animals up till about 3 years ago. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not. Point is: we're doing the best we can.

This conversation is getting a bit out of hand, I hope Maniac360 doesn't mind as I find it quite entertaining and informative.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Why is that? Just because I'm exercising free will now everyone must do the same for everything? The world doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

The important thing for ME is that you can do whatever you want, there is no should or should not. Only what YOU personally think YOU should or should not do. You are allowed to make that moral stand on yourself, you are not, imo, allowed to make that stand for anyone else.

Do I make stand for everyone? I don't want people to thing and do I am do. I ask people to have conscious and don't act like apes. You have mind, use it. I know it's a high order for many people, but I still have hope for humanity. Or at least for 1 person in a thousand. What I mean is that for example from before if you wanna have sex with whomever you want go ahead, but do this while in none or open relationship, don't break your vows, don't be a hypocrite, don't hurt anyone nor strain anyone's trust while having said sex. It is much to ask, I know, but I still have hopes high. If I sounded authoritative it was because I believe people might be honest like that. Silly me.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Totally, but WHY must we not give in to our programming?

Yeah, maybe we should like billions people out there, living, eating, having sex, obeying law etc. without much thought or recollection. It is not path for me, but this rebellion comes from within, cannot force anyone to it.

Also isn't it funny how we are trying right now to modify our programming? I mean with subs and PSTEC and whatnot. Quite funny come to think of it. As if we knew we cannot escape it fully, so at least we're doing an upgrade.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Exactly, it's part of life, best to accept it. You're not "bad" for being a hypocryte, just a human being.

Errare humanum est. To err is human, and we're at least making efforts to better ourselves.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Not quite sure what you're saying here, but I think you're saying "we should do the best we can". I agree with that. I also believe everyone is doing the best they can at any given time with the information/experiences they have. Granted, you can always choose to make a change, but even then, there are so many emotions, so many thoughts and experiences, we're lucky we are even sane enough to walk down the road without killing or being killed.

It was continuation of my "you're human, don't act like an animal and take responsibility" train of thought. But you summed it up very well Smile Reason why people don't always "do their best" and improve is because change is hard while stasis (lack of change) is familiar and "safe", don't you agree?

SargeMaximus Wrote:Lol, well I'm sure superman is VERY popular with the ladies. Man of Steel and all that Wink

But yeah, exactly. We aspire to greatness, and do the best we can. We learn from our mistakes, and hopefully improve. Such is life. Forgiveness is key as is acceptance and understanding. Once you realize you are an animal, it's easier to recognize your impulses.

I didn't decide to abstain from ejaculation till this year, and, interestingly, I had been under the belief that man was something more than animals up till about 3 years ago. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not. Point is: we're doing the best we can.

Yes, that understanding is very, very important. I think information about subconscious and instincts, our reptilian and mammal brain should be taught in schools as important topic because people don't understand it almost at all how brain works. And I know many ideas in this forum are unorthodox, but this is early XX century science stuff pioneered by Freud and others. Why something known for a century in a scientific way is still mystery to the masses?

Optimistic point at the end of the post, I like that Smile

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Mateunio Wrote:
SargeMaximus Wrote:Why is that? Just because I'm exercising free will now everyone must do the same for everything? The world doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

Do I make stand for everyone? I don't want people to thing and do I am do. I ask people to have conscious and don't act like apes. You have mind, use it. I know it's a high order for many people, but I still have hope for humanity. Or at least for 1 person in a thousand. What I mean is that for example from before if you wanna have sex with whomever you want go ahead, but do this while in none or open relationship, don't break your vows, don't be a hypocrite, don't hurt anyone nor strain anyone's trust while having said sex. It is much to ask, I know, but I still have hopes high. If I sounded authoritative it was because I believe people might be honest like that. Silly me.

It is silly of you, people are people. However, I'm not saying that I, personally, would lie. I fully believe in being honest as well, I'm simply saying there's no reason to get bent out of shape when other people are acting contrary to what you think they should. In the end, you (and I) are not that important, and people can (and will) do what they want. We don't have a right to dictate how our entire species should conduct itself.

SargeMaximus Wrote:Totally, but WHY must we not give in to our programming?

Yeah, maybe we should like billions people out there, living, eating, having sex, obeying law etc. without much thought or recollection. It is not path for me, but this rebellion comes from within, cannot force anyone to it.

Also isn't it funny how we are trying right now to modify our programming? I mean with subs and PSTEC and whatnot. Quite funny come to think of it. As if we knew we cannot escape it fully, so at least we're doing an upgrade.

You still haven't answered me: WHY must we not give in to our programming? Do you even know or are you just acting out emotionally?

SargeMaximus Wrote:Not quite sure what you're saying here, but I think you're saying "we should do the best we can". I agree with that. I also believe everyone is doing the best they can at any given time with the information/experiences they have. Granted, you can always choose to make a change, but even then, there are so many emotions, so many thoughts and experiences, we're lucky we are even sane enough to walk down the road without killing or being killed.

It was continuation of my "you're human, don't act like an animal and take responsibility" train of thought. But you summed it up very well Smile Reason why people don't always "do their best" and improve is because change is hard while stasis (lack of change) is familiar and "safe", don't you agree?

Ah I see, yes I do agree change is hard (thought of that today as a matter of fact). It is what it is. It's not morally wrong, just the nature of human beings. And again, once we understand that, we can live consciously, unlike most who ARE on autopilot. I try not to be too hard on them because I used to be that way at times too (and still am).

SargeMaximus Wrote:Lol, well I'm sure superman is VERY popular with the ladies. Man of Steel and all that Wink

Yes, that understanding is very, very important. I think information about subconscious and instincts, our reptilian and mammal brain should be taught in schools as important topic because people don't understand it almost at all how brain works. And I know many ideas in this forum are unorthodox, but this is early XX century science stuff pioneered by Freud and others. Why something known for a century in a scientific way is still mystery to the masses?

Optimistic point at the end of the post, I like that Smile

Oh I know, it's crazy how much has changed yet morality and social norms remain quite the same in many areas.

But as for school, where would you start? lol. Would you start teaching kids about the reptillian brain? Or maybe the ego? Or maybe Jung's "Shadow"? I mean, I just think there's too much to cover, and it can ALL be beneficial at some point. Life is too vast to be able to decide what tools will help someone on their journey or not.

When it comes to that, I just have faith that "life will find a way" and realize that when there is a need to adapt and grow, the survivors will, and the evolutionary dead-ends will not. I found these subs, can't even remember how, but it was just what I needed. That's totally how life seems to unfold. Don't know about you, but when I realize that, my need for humanity to "change" is met by the realization that it is, and does everyday.

Also, I don't watch the news, so maybe that helps lol.

SergeMaximus Wrote:It is silly of you, people are people. However, I'm not saying that I, personally, would lie. I fully believe in being honest as well, I'm simply saying there's no reason to get bent out of shape when other people are acting contrary to what you think they should. In the end, you (and I) are not that important, and people can (and will) do what they want. We don't have a right to dictate how our entire species should conduct itself.

I'm still young, I will learn. I'm only curious if time will turn me resentful or indifferent about humanity's behavior. I bet on the latter.

SergeMaximus Wrote:You still haven't answered me: WHY must we not give in to our programming? Do you even know or are you just acting out emotionally?

I told you why I don't want to follow my programming, I don't know about others. I don't wanna be another person without dream, without purpose and goal, living from day to day and simply surviving. This is how most people live, not giving much thought over their daily lives and their needs. I don't want this, I want more, I want be someone who matters and do something that matters. To do this I need to exceed my programming, cross some boundaries and sacrifice possibly quite a lot. In opposite by simply going along with my programming I won't accomplish that. As far as I can see most I could hope for would be being father of three and living decent life out of pointless and not rewarding job. Put accent on "hope" in that sentence.

SergeMaximus Wrote:Oh I know, it's crazy how much has changed yet morality and social norms remain quite the same in many areas.

But as for school, where would you start? lol. Would you start teaching kids about the reptillian brain? Or maybe the ego? Or maybe Jung's "Shadow"? I mean, I just think there's too much to cover, and it can ALL be beneficial at some point. Life is too vast to be able to decide what tools will help someone on their journey or not.

When it comes to that, I just have faith that "life will find a way" and realize that when there is a need to adapt and grow, the survivors will, and the evolutionary dead-ends will not. I found these subs, can't even remember how, but it was just what I needed. That's totally how life seems to unfold. Don't know about you, but when I realize that, my need for humanity to "change" is met by the realization that it is, and does everyday.

I don't know where, it's not my job. But people should understand it. They taught me in school how my digestive system works at least 3 times (primary, junior high and high), but about brain I knew only how it was built (a couple of parts + types of cells), but nothing about psychology as far I can think of. Maybe Pawlow's conditioning experiment was mentioned when talking about nervous system, but I'm not even sure of that.

Life finds its way indeed. That simple fact always surprises me and always gives me some cheer.

(01-03-2015, 04:53 PM)Mateunio Wrote: I told you why I don't want to follow my programming, I don't know about others. I don't wanna be another person without dream, without purpose and goal, living from day to day and simply surviving. This is how most people live, not giving much thought over their daily lives and their needs. I don't want this, I want more, I want be someone who matters and do something that matters. To do this I need to exceed my programming, cross some boundaries and sacrifice possibly quite a lot. In opposite by simply going along with my programming I won't accomplish that. As far as I can see most I could hope for would be being father of three and living decent life out of pointless and not rewarding job. Put accent on "hope" in that sentence.

Well just follow that I would say. You're not helpless, and if you really want something and work to find a way, you will achieve it. That's how things work. Keep trying, keep testing, find better methods, find what works for you, listen to your experience not to other people's opinions, etc.

As an aside, it always amazes me how people seem to believe they are a victim of life. Like having kids just happens lol. No, you literally decide to have a kid when you decide NOT to use contraception. Kids don't just happen, they are conceived.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-03-2015

I read the first 5 post and I stop. I never thought I won't read my own thread Big Grin

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - rubman - 01-04-2015

Time to open a thread titled "the moral alpha male".(just kidding).

Its clear there are people who are more conscious than others. One of the first things I promised myself when started am6 last year(before interrupting it and starting again) was not to harm women... Now it is really, really hard to keep the promise, As I see myself more and more alpha so it looks like great power needs great responsibility.

I think every act has its consecuences. As Shannon said Those subs make up the circumstances for you to act, If you act on it and benefit from the situation barring others then bad things can happen.

I know its a difficult thing to do, but if its possible to be "spiritual" and "alpha" and you do not harm women on your way, the better. One must look for the balance and try to get the best women (heart and looks wise).

Now the question is... will they cheat on you?

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2015

The question is, would I care about it? Probably not.

P.S You should test pheromones it's amazing:
https://www.androticsdirect.com/

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - naturalself - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 02:45 AM)rubman Wrote: Time to open a thread titled "the moral alpha male".(just kidding).

Its clear there are people who are more conscious than others. One of the first things I promised myself when started am6 last year(before interrupting it and starting again) was not to harm women... Now it is really, really hard to keep the promise, As I see myself more and more alpha so it looks like great power needs great responsibility.

I think every act has its consecuences. As Shannon said Those subs make up the circumstances for you to act, If you act on it and benefit from the situation barring others then bad things can happen.

I know its a difficult thing to do, but if its possible to be "spiritual" and "alpha" and you do not harm women on your way, the better. One must look for the balance and try to get the best women (heart and looks wise).

Now the question is... will they cheat on you?

yes i just started alpha male but I can see myself the type that will go through this dilemma. I stopped the program because of it before, but now realize how much I lost by doing that! We can get the good inner results and then decide what to do with the outer. that is being a conscious man

edit: i'm starting to come to the conclusion that I think that is the highest expression of the alpha to me. the man who could actually very easily score with some chicks at clubs etc. but instead chooses to reserve energy for spiritual, artistic, scientific etc pursuits and high value relationships.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - rubman - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 03:21 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The question is, would I care about it? Probably not.

P.S You should test pheromones it's amazing:
https://www.androticsdirect.com/

In my experience, pheromones only work if you continuously use them for a time. If you just dont have any pheros left and have to buy them then bye bye effects, and start again. So you got quite something with a chick and leave pheromones for a week, the girls probably wont feel the same with you until you put them again on your body.

That's why I prefer subs because they can last even 1 year after having stopped using them. And... if you keep at it the effect last as far as you can keep listening every few months. Quite like ritual magick where dense energies lasts.

ie. I was using AM6 and had stupid resistance and gave up. I was on it for almost stage 5. Now I am at stage 3 going again from start about 6 months later and I feel the effects WAY more pronounced than last time with a 6 months gap.

Cheers.