Subliminal Talk
BIABW is awesome. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW is awesome. (/Thread-BIABW-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BIABW is awesome. - JackOfHearts - 11-24-2014

Day 14:
So I decided to record this special subliminal listening.

I didn't want to report because I thought I wasn't able to tell if it was the subliminal doing his things or the other stuff I used in the same time.

I use bach flower since I stop AM6 and it seems to really help me in some area of my life.

Back to the subliminal I only use it once: 30 min.
I then use hypnosis to tell my mind to repeat the sub from 8pm to 10am 14/hours per day for 32 days.

According to Shannon the result are unspectacular when using it this way.

I started the hypnosis process the 12 Nov so I'm day 14.

I got some decent results and at the right time because it's usually after 2 weeks that people start getting results. So it can't be another coincidence.

Saturday I got one girl who gave me her number but she wasn't my type do I didn't called her back. I didn't want to waste my time with her.
I got more girls through the day looking at me like I'm a sex god.
I then went to the beach and I was running through the beach then two girl noticed me when I was passing by. When I came back they moved just in front of the sea so I run just in front of them. They were talking about me obviously. But when I passed around them I didn't notice they had done that on purpose.
I realized how girl can be subtle when they are attracted to you.

Through the subliminal I got some dream about neediness where I felt like completely free from it.

I also used hypnosis to boost the effects and I rewrote the history of some event in my life. I also use it to get orgasm on command and program some sex dreams on purpose.

I know it could be the hypnosis that got me this results but it seems more like it's the subliminal.

I also used NG Saturday and Friday, It got me in the mood but I don't think the result are linked to that. I guess.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - adam225 - 11-25-2014

Why not listen all night as well ? How's your tinnitus ??

I hope you're enjoying your summer Manic. It's winter here Sad .

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 11-25-2014

I enjoy my summer with a lot of pleasure though where I live it's almost like there isn't any winter at all.

My tinnitus is tolerable, I use only hypnosis to test my capacity to do it and observe if it can be even stronger than normal sub listening. I prefer to use hypnosis only to rest my ears also. I don't think I can handle another 6 stages for now, even if I want it like crazy.

I test hypnosis also to see if I can remove all my resistance to sub.

I'm beginning to think that my tinnitus is not only linked to sound but to data input. I notice that when I put through my mind a lot of data like reading 3 books in a week my tinnitus get worse.

I will listen to it also when I have test it for a month with only hypnosis.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - LionKing - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 01:08 AM)maniac360 Wrote: where I live it's almost like there isn't any winter at all.

I hate you. Probably the very best thing I could do to meet more women would be to move to a sunnier place.. now its like there's a period of many months when its just not happening out of bars & clubs.

Interesting experiment, do keep us posted. I watched a little bit of Mark Cunningham at some point and tested something with friends, but its not much. What/who have you studied?

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - adam225 - 11-25-2014

That's what I was getting at Manic, it's the subliminal (information) that is causing the ringing sound. It could just be our minds unscrambling the data. I've found the longer I listen per day the more noticeable it is. I don't really pay it much attention now, when ever it comes to mind I think about something else. It can only annoy you if you let it.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - TaoNJ - 11-25-2014

Sounds interesting since i have just moved onto BIABW. You mean you use Self-Hypnosis on yourself? How do you do it?

I have always been fascinated by Self-Hypnosis.

To your success
TaoNj

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 01:22 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 01:08 AM)maniac360 Wrote: where I live it's almost like there isn't any winter at all.

I hate you. Probably the very best thing I could do to meet more women would be to move to a sunnier place.. now its like there's a period of many months when its just not happening out of bars & clubs.

Interesting experiment, do keep us posted. I watched a little bit of Mark Cunningham at some point and tested something with friends, but its not much. What/who have you studied?

It's not all good where I live Big Grin there are pros and cons, like most people being uneducated/stupid, more than other developed country like France, US, etc. it's just an island after all Shy : a nice place for holidays.

I studied with Igor Ledochowski, his self hypnosis audio he a very easy place to get you started about self hypnosis.
You can also buy Cunningham audio self hypnosis which is a good one too. Once you are used get into trance, what ever program you are using everything else will get easier and easier with practice and time.
I also studied Richard Bandler book "transformation", he is the best I think. I tried his self hypnosis audio and I never felt so deep into trance. Even if deepness is not always required to get change, it shows you it works and you feel good about it.

I can sleep easily every night now with self hypnosis, I just get in trance and ~20 min later I'm asleep.

(11-25-2014, 03:48 AM)TaoNJ Wrote: Sounds interesting since i have just moved onto BIABW. You mean you use Self-Hypnosis on yourself? How do you do it?

I have always been fascinated by Self-Hypnosis.

To your success
TaoNj

I move in trance with word induction, I tell my body to relax, when I feel really relax I know I'm trance. Then I tell my subconscious a script to execute. In this one I told him to listen the sub like for real from 8pm to 10am for 32 days. Read the book I recommended if you want to know more, there are a lot of youtube video too to get started about hypnosis for free. But I prefer to work with the best.

update:
Here is a very good deep trance induction:
http://www.ericksonian.info/TranceDeepeningMilton.pdf

I was feeling the trance just by reading it.

Just another thing that I notice which prove me that the sub is working:
I feel a much stronger need to go out.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - TaoNJ - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 06:26 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 01:22 AM)LionKing Wrote:

It's not all good where I live Big Grin there are pros and cons, like most people being uneducated/stupid, more than other developed country like France, US, etc. it's just an island after all Shy : a nice place for holidays.

I studied with Igor Ledochowski, his self hypnosis audio he a very easy place to get you started about self hypnosis.
You can also buy Cunningham audio self hypnosis which is a good one too. Once you are used get into trance, what ever program you are using everything else will get easier and easier with practice and time.
I also studied Richard Bandler book "transformation", he is the best I think. I tried his self hypnosis audio and I never felt so deep into trance. Even if deepness is not always required to get change, it shows you it works and you feel good about it.

I can sleep easily every night now with self hypnosis, I just get in trance and ~20 min later I'm asleep.

OK cool. Thanks for the recommendations. What is the name of the CD you mention?

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 11-26-2014

http://powerselfhypnosis.com/Download/

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 12-15-2014

I finished my testing with hypnosis listening. I have done 32 days with hypnosis only.

I had some results but nothing amazing.
The thing I saw was girls checking me out more noticeably. The last time I was out there were 2 two girls sitting behind me who were staring at me. I had a lot of dreams related to girls, more than usual. So I would say the sub was working. But
I can't say for sure that this way of listening is good or not because I can't compare.

Yesterday I started listening to the sub for 14 hours. I got very exhausted in the morning. I was expecting to not be exhausted because of my hypnosis listening so it's strange. It seems to be more effective to listen for real than with hypnosis. I was listening 16 hour/days the last days while I saw more exhaustion it wasn't as powerful as now (16h/days with hypnosis).

So I now I begin my first month with real listening. Smile I'll see if I get more results this time.

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 - JackOfHearts - 12-28-2014

Day 15:

I'm still having the same interest from girls until now. It's different from AM6 but it didn't got me anything concrete for now. It seems to be more intense each day.

My behavior have change again, I bought some new cloth and I restarted seriously bodybuilding. It's been 4 years at least that I didn't do bodybuilding seriously, I wasn't attracted to it anymore. I was in maintenance mode only. I feel more attractive with my muscle back Smile

RE: BIABW after AM5/6 but listening through hypnosis . - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2015

Day 20:

I'm really beginning to see that I'm irresistibly attractive to beautiful woman. It's strange sometimes it's like some girls can't stop looking at me. And sometimes it's like I'm making it up, like they aren't looking at me but in my mind they are. I don't think I would be able to handle all the attention without AM5/6. I guess I wouldn't be able to see all the attention girls give me if I didn't do AM5/6 or read material related to how a girl say she is attracted to you.

Plus I started to use phero, it's amazing. It's not a magic bullet but wow. I can't believe what some girls have done. Some beautiful girls with their boyfriend stop near me for no apparent reason and then one girl started to move very close to me. She completely ignored me with her eyes but at the end she even touch me. I was in the street and in normal circumstance I don't think a girl would do that with her boyfriend. I don't think she was aware she was doing that. Another girl did the same thing, she stop near me to watch the fireworks but she ran away shortly after, I guess she had a boyfriend waiting for her somewhere else. It's amazing the number of taken girls that showed me that kind of attention, it's like the are subconsciously program to cheat on their husband/boyfriend, they like the thrill of it I guess but can't admit it.