Subliminal Talk
MAX LEARNING SPEED progress journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MAX LEARNING SPEED progress journey (/Thread-MAX-LEARNING-SPEED-progress-journey)

MAX LEARNING SPEED progress journey - tahersyed34 - 11-16-2014

DAY 1

I am going to submit updates about my progress literally daily and go for as far as I can go; like about 90 or 100 days. So I started using MLS. My plan is to use it for 8 hours a day daily.

On day 1, just like anyone else probably just starting, I have not seen any difference. But I think I kinda noticed recalling vocabs for certain things where I would have problems recalling. I mean it only happened once but that was it so I don't know if it was by luck or what.

DAY 2

I tried to listen to the sub for 8 hours last night but somehow when I awoke, my repeat on my phone had just stopped so I do not know when it stopped during the middle of the night. So when I woke up at 8 am I just started listening to it again for a full 8 hours and stopped it at 4pm or so.

I do not notice anything different happening within me yet but I hope that over the course of daily usage for 8 hours I will finally begin to reap its benefits.

DAY 3

I continued listening for the regular 8 hours. Did I notice anything happening? Well I have a story, I was randomly browsing youtube and wanted to see a clip of scary movie 2 intro (funny as hell by the way if you havent seen it definitely check it out). And as I am watching (spoiler alert) the priest is talking to the mom of the girl who is possessed and the mom says she hasn't touched her daughter and the priest comes back with a smart allick response about "touching".

The point of this for me to tell you is that after having watched that scene so many times, I didnt "get it" until last night like one of those 'aha' moments (priest touching a girl) but it was supposed to be funny not perverted since its a comedy movie. Anyways, me getting it maybe had to do something with MLS?? I guess becoming more focused and in tune to what you are watching to understand it better?? What do you guys think?

DAY 4

The day has just started but I wanted to share a quick story with you for now. I had a vivid dream I guess. in which I was observing people playing chess. My chance came to play chess with some guy but my dad purposely enters the scene and scoots me over and starts playing for me. I get very pissed off and I think I flipped the board over or something. And all throughout I was pissed. Some weird reason why I was considering going to sleep looking at the time for who knows what reason. But I am going down the stairs and I see my dad as he is glancing at me and he plays his solitaire on the computer as he always does in real life. But man I was PISSED. I guess I wanted to get a game in for chess and couldn't. Can someone explain this one??

DAY 5

So today I decided that it is better to listen to the sub a few volumes down and see my progress doing it that way because what I have been doing is using the max volume on my phone and at that point I can hear crackling sounds. I don't know if crackling sounds will prevent the listener from gaining the fullest potential of the sub. Last 4 days I have been listening to it with the crackles. Do not know if that will make a difference. No results to report yet.

DAY 6

I do not know if this would be reported as seeing some kind of thing happening with the sub but I think I am having a lesser time remembering some words I want to bring to mind that I usually had trouble with recalling simple words. I mean I still have trouble but my recall time is like within 3 minutes or less instead of trying to remember and not remembering what word I want to recall.

DAY 7

Today I thought I put the MLS on repeat but when I woke up this morning I realized that it wasn't playing at all. So I decided to just listen to it periodically throughout the day but unfortunately it was not the full 8 hour exposure. Other than that nothing exciting to report.

DAY 8

Today I had a vivid dream. I dreamt that I was with my uncle who is deceased and my mom and a few other people that I do not know who they were. It looked like we were going to visit a special prestigous university. What I remember is that we were supposed to leave for whatever reason and I guess this guy was a "dean" of the school or something was wanting us to stay longer to receive an award for something but unfortunately we could not stay long enough and had to bounce. Before even leaving the members of my group were all around different areas of the campus I guess it was (not sure where it was exactly where we were) and I ended up going to find my "group" or a few people from the group because we had to get everyone together from the big crowd to depart. As we did my mom told me how nice of a place it would be to live on campus here. My uncle started poking fun at her remark about something and we left.

On another note today I was outlining notes for myself and as the TV is blaring and such, my concentration was not distracted as I was focused into my work without having to get up to shut off the tv to concentrate. I was also maybe "motivated" to work longer in my notes and outlines that I was doing without getting burned out and just calling it a day after about an hour or so. Usually I would just do it for about an hour maybe 4 or 5 pages and just take a break for the day. Don't know if this is the affect manifesting from MLS. But My learning speed so far is not tested yet on my subject matter that I was outlining.