Subliminal Talk
Cleaning off the mental BS-- EPRAH - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cleaning off the mental BS-- EPRAH (/Thread-Cleaning-off-the-mental-BS-EPRAH)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cleaning off the mental BS-- EPRAH - Leo1990 - 11-15-2014

Hello all.

I suppose this is my first journal. I said "forget it" on the introductory posts, im fed up with creating so many of those on other forums.

I WANT CHANGE

We all have reached that point sometime in our lives where we have had enough!

I have alot of mixed thoughts about this post. Im not quite sure where to start- what to write.

I have alot of emotional baggage. I have hurt myself emotionally because I have felt not worthy, difficult upbringing, divorce (its a personal tug-of-war) when your the kid, religion (I have renounced my religion- it has been shoved down my throat all-my life. The fact is if I am to be a religion person I think you need to discover/come to terms with it on your own time... its like saying "dont touch fire- it will burn you" to a kid; they got to learn it by themselves).

-------
thats enough Smile

I have downloaded AM v6 (didnt pay- $ not an issue, but I want it to work).

I appreciate Shannon for EPRAH (?- Emotional Pain Relief and Healing) for free. Thats what I am doing now. I tried AM for a night but then realized that my MP3 player was not capable after approx 16-kHz which was making the speakers crack and pop alot. I thought it was normal.... NOT!

So now I got my Nexus 7 playing the subs around 8+ hrs a day.

TODAY is my first day playing it (tonight will be the second time).

I have read a fair amount of people have good benefits of this sub. Especially when I read they have dreams which they confront their old beliefs in some way the subconscious is capable in doing so.

(I am experienced in hypnosis- and was building a track just for me and my junk I need to deal with [procrastination, masturbation, being at effect, depression, dealing with women etc.]).

I have not been exposed to subliminals for very long (that I know of... haha) so this is also a personal experiment for me to try EPRAH. I will be evaluating it for 1 month, if I see positive results, 2 months, 3 months... etc. until 6 months...

In which then I will ask a variety of people in my life how and if I have changed- and do some meditation. I believe that saying "this will work" "this will benefit me positively" and consciously kicking any negative thoughts, feelings will help me.

If it all goes well I want to do EPRAH---->ASC---->AM---->AM---->WM--->NSM(natural seduction for men)---->BASE---->BASE (Become a Successful Entrepreneur).

****almost finished with this post Big Grin (keep reading)****

I will be explicitly clear about what I want (as in I have already achieved it):

*I am an Alpha Male who cares only about himself (not in an extremely selfish way) in the way that a man, when meeting a woman knows what he wants.*
*I will not accept less than perfection (no red flags- the blatant crazy shit).
*It is effortless for me to attract beautiful women into my life- on a scale that beta men would find to be mind-blowing*
*I find absolute clarity in my passions and know exactly what I want and what to shoot for*
*Everyone listens when I talk, and ask my opinions on everything- even if its something I have no reality on*
*I laugh every-time another person wants my friendship, whether its just another beta-male or a powerful politician*
*Despite my limp as I walk- its interpreted as "the hero" and prestige is given easily*
*I am a LEO and I grab attention wherever I go, I am the magnet to the attention!"

These are some affirmations I have thought about.

I have no-doubts about those who have done extended time on the subs I have mentioned, have these successes.

****Day 1****

I woke up after a 13hrs of sleep. Quite a bit later than I wanted. I was thinking I wanted some lucid dreams like other members had reported, I took B6-B12-Vinpocetine-Silene Capensis.... Had no effect on me and did not lucid dream tonight.

Will try again tonight.

Thanks for reading Smile

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Leo1990 - 11-19-2014

Update: I think so far has been 4 days. I believe I have got around 8hrs+ consistently.

I noticed I become more agitated with myself, I have had a couple spouts of depression in relating to women. I feel like I am not good enough or that my neediness will show through.

I wanted to ask what is Tapping? How do I use this? If their were any ways I could increase my gains from subliminals- affirmations? visualizations?

I had one weird dream on the 2nd day, something about religion and that I was going to go to hell. In a way that was holding me back- after I had that dream I don't feel held back by it anymore.

I want to point out that I recently moved to a new area- I am 24 living with my mother-stepfather who are very religious. I don't mind prayers, but I DO mind the negativity at the dinner table.

I always feel like they portray themselves as victims. They talk about corrupt politicians- this and that. I say if you want to change "Do something about it"- and then excuses follow. If your rich your probably evil (I forget who on this forum but he said something to the effect: Christians have a belief that being poor is something that is looked upon as good).

I see my family struggle. I see my mother drive 30-40mins to work everyday just to earn a paycheck that is less than mine- and she likes it. I feel surrounded by victims and its annoying and sad to me.

I want so much more.

I think that one of my limiting beliefs is, I am afraid of success because it would somehow change me.

I know that I am an attractive man, a charismatic man.

Its funny/weird what I am about to say:

I don't smoke much anymore (420)- when I do, I usually see myself (where I am- where I think I am headed) in a WHOLE different view. My internal-talk is much more optimistic, in the sense that its like I understand what needs to happen (because in my mind- I get the perspective of the areal view) in my life. I understand that success (wealth) is only a small part of the pie; that I need to change as a man.

I feel like I am a very Charismatic leader. That I can sway people with my words with my actions. And yet, that part of me feels locked-up, opened up only on super-rare occasions. I want to be free. (I remember one of the best feelings of my life I ever had- I was at a 4th of July parade when I was 18. I saw so many attractive women that I wanted to approach- to say something! I got the courage to do it, even to just say something nice and then bail. After that first approach I felt... unreal. I was on top of the world. I was invincible. The high I had from it was amazing- that I ended up approaching 9 other women with no-fear whatsoever).

I think I am like most people- afraid. Spending 1/2 our energy trying to get forward, and the other 1/2 fighting it. Getting nowhere.

Afraid of what might happen. Comfortable. The thing is, I want to feel Comfortable at not being comfortable. I want to be bold, daring.

Would AM be good for me? Would it bring out the Charismatic Leader in me?

Right now Im plugging away at EPRAH. I want to do 30 days at-least.

I know I can achieve great success... somehow.

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Darkness - 11-20-2014

AM 6 is good for that , the issue with it is that you'll have to run it twice by default bc it's subtle. If you want to conquer its indespensible .

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Leo1990 - 11-20-2014

Thanks darkness Smile

Day 5:

I feel better about myself so far after waking up. I had about 11 hours on it so far since last night. Currently listening to it now.

I did have 2 interesting dreams, however I only vaguely remember one.

A little previous background before I describe...

My father is a Beta-Male. Lets just get this outta the way. heh.
Anyway, anytime I would be confronted, I would always be told to "turn the other cheek" walk away etc.

Now those things definitely do work... but only in the proper context. As in- words are exchanged. When it comes to actual physical confrontation, you bet your ass you should fight back.
Lots of people out there in the world who are looking for suckers- looking for people they can impose their will on.

Anyway...

Because of the awesome teaching that I was given- with no proper context...

Back in highschool, I want to say 8-9th grade, I took autoshop. Anyway, their were lockers by the school classroom (not visible by anyone who entered the classroom or the teacher). This particular someone would wait for most of everyone who entered the classroom (mind you im usually the last or one of the last), then he would hit me (not too hard) in the jaw and then just walk away.

This happened about 6-7 times.

I think about this occasionally, and if I had to do it again... the first time would of been the last. I would of taken a breaker-bar and broken in his skull... (almost).

This amounted into basically nothing... after that I confided in my teacher (of course their hands are tied) and had a little group therapy session with that m-fukr who denied everything and felt that it only made me look worse.

My dream was that I basically fought the kid and beat the sh** out of him. In which case then I pulled him up off the floor. I had defeated him...

I asked what made him do it, why? He told me some girl (I dont remember the name) told him to do it.

(That was the most puzzling of my entire dream. While it was just a dream- the answer is not what I had expected at all...)

stay tuned.

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - thor2014 - 11-20-2014

How did you get a free copy of AMS ?

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Shawn - 11-20-2014

(11-15-2014, 06:18 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: I have downloaded AM v6 (didnt pay- $ not an issue, but I want it to work).

Are you aware that you activated the anti-piracy scripting in AM6 by listening the pirated version? (If it's not pirated I didn't say a word, but can't imagine you got it in a legal way for free)

I did download it. But I never really listened to it. So its not an issue. I decided on EPRAH before it, but I thank both of you for picking that small detail out of my posts... thanks lol

I already read plenty of posts regarding the AP code... ect. And as I said $$ isnt an issue. So later on I will buy it.

-_-

If you going to comment on my posts please post something positive not nit-picking. Thanks!

When I was on AM6 from stg3-4 were the best met the nicest and coolest 10s

What about after those stages?

It quieted down by like 20%. Women still call me mister when I tell them not to call me sir. Those are the funnest.

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - thor2014 - 11-21-2014

I heard that Shannon wired the anti piracy code in so those who use it after stage 6. Everything you gained from it vanishes if you didn't pay for it so becareful.

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Leo1990 - 11-21-2014

For me if I was making an AP code, I would make it so like half of the day you are full-alpha (or full power) and then the rest at half-power, that way its like a trial and you know it works... or something like that. Maybe for 1 hour...

***D*A*Y**6**R*E*P*O*R*T
11/21/14...

I did want to write this in the morning how-ever I was caught up in many things to do.

First of ULTRASONICS when sleeping are the shiznit. Seriously. Forget the water ones.

Running at 125% through laptop and then 30% speakers works well for me. Ill tell you why.

I had the freakiest dream.

Think Kangaroo Jack WITH The Walking Dead and Shark Tornado... haha

I had zombie dream in which Kangaroos where going around killing everyone. Bodies everywhere and I was literally the only one alive (I saw one other dude). Very graphic, bloody, and if I had smells in the dream... the stench of dead corpses.

Yeah...

So like im hiding out and literally zombie kangaroos are eating peoples faces and heads off...

Needless to say I woke up- not wanting to go back to bed and scared shitless from wanting to use the toilet only 15ft away. Took me about 10 mins to calm down and just do it. Not like I was going to piss in my bed. Hell no.

(I cant remember when I was this freaked out... It has at least been 2-5 years if not more- maybe Halloween back in 12' but I was not that scared :x )

Later on, went to my sisters thanksgiving party. Was nice, was also wearing WOLF which is a "cool-guy" type pheromone. Works well if your in the right state.

I felt good- for awhile anyway. Their was a cut girl there, she didnt pay much attention to me at first- then a little bit more.

I felt like us "guys" were competing for her attention in some way. I noticed this quickly- yet I couldn't shut down the almost- neediness factor.

Its like I need a girl on my arm, to have sex with me to feel good about myself. Pathetic I know. I want to be a man and not give one iota. haha I wonder if I was that way, would I have had more attention...?

Went to Wal-Mart. This is in Reno, NV.
I want to say its the home of the Beta Male. Literally guys going there just to pick up toiletries because they have-to (living in moms basement). Saw a dude about 50s, overweight in sweats trying to chat up one of the sales associates. yuck. Not to mention the checkout was so damn slow...

yeah. I almost see myself in a different light now. Maybe not, but I notice my surroundings a bit better I think. I haven't even used AM6 yet. I wonder what that will do for me.

On the way home, I was literally driving 85. Didn't give a shit. Cant explain it either.

I drive a ret. Police Cruiser. Its funny when I think about it. It is probably one of the most manly cars that ever existed in my opinion. I feel powerful when driving it. Feel like a bad-ass when I walk out of it too.

People move out of the way when I drive, they slow down etc. Talk about societal programming. If you see a Crown Victoria you immediately think: COP! Its just... I notice that this is just one of the MANY MANY ways society has fudged us men/women up. If you were living under a rock most of your life- you would still be better off than 90% people out there it seems.

I think theirs a small sliver of Alpha Male in me already.

Also I think the other night I finally accepted myself for what-ever sexuality I may have in me. Im warped to some extent. I love myself. (NOW that I think about it- these subs do work! That is one of the topics for EPRAH- love yourself!) For me that releases tension. I think the big thing is not subscribing to labels.

(I suggested Label removal as a possible sub. Comment if interested in the other forum)

Been thinking about AM6 after 32 days of this. I heard I could do 64 days per stage. I'm considering that way instead of 32 then another 32.

Anyone know the script for it?

Thanks! Smile

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Ampersnd - 11-21-2014

We don't have access to the scripts of 6 Stage programs, as the sentence structures and choice of words would reveal trade secrets that Shannon isn't too willing to give up for free.

Shark tornado though.. Have you ever heard of Sharknado? It's basically a movie based off of that concept.
Funny enough, the scariest dream I had this last week was pooping in a toilet, while being aware of the fact that I was dreaming. Don't worry, nothing bad happened!

RE: Cleaning off the mental BS - Leo1990 - 11-22-2014

Yeah I meant that haha, but that is what came to my mind.