Subliminal Talk
Alpha Rehash - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Rehash (/Thread-Alpha-Rehash)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 12-02-2014

Stage 1 Recap

Quote:Most people respond to Stage 1 with a fairly polar response. Either they don’t notice anything, or they notice they are really growing in self confidence and a few even start reporting impatience with the people around them playing mind games and trying to manipulate them. Stage 1 is clearing out the negative self image BS and laying a solid foundation for the rest of the program. Stage 1 specifically prepares you for Stage 2.

I am noticing that my base foundation of confidence changed. Previously it was "I am the most knowledgeable being around and I am more capable" become "I am better then the me before, in which I felt improved and that is good. Wonder where will be in the near future?". Should I say this is great! Before I would feel confident 80% of the time, but whenever I met someone more capable my confident dropped. I am more internalized.

I felt good whenever I met difficulties. Challenges. It's like my mindset is "Ups & down, that is life. SO fun".

Neutrality. Whenever I met people who're in common terms negative I just left them be. Cut whatever the hell they said in polite manner such as "Dude, you're whiner. Thanks for that tho, bye".

I also come to a realization that becoming a "jack-of-all-trades" will take a long time. In this matter I revised my plan, aside from being healthy I started writing a book again.

Been heard a positive reviews about The Unchained Man: Alpha Male 2.0 so I'm buying it. $9. What can I lose? LOL Wink

Stage 2 tommorow Big Grin

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 12-10-2014

Stage 2 Day 8 average 6.7 hours/day ~ there are 2 days in which I only got 3 - 4 hours of exposure.

This is too tiring. While there are more into it. I am literally stuffed with people nowadays. Different people same recorded program. Such as
  • It needs money to get the girl or ripped built
  • I can't do that, what if [any negative shit] happens,
  • and so-on. You know it!

Sincerely majority of humans are so irresistible to deserve a slapped. This makes me questioning their very existence. They keep on repeating the same whining with the core of wanting to change but afraid of change or can't let go the current state.

As I read Alpha 2.0 by Caleb Jones every information I've acquired these past years refreshed and refined. Currently page 200. It holds true that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Undeniably because of the very fact that they are limited in not only their mindset but also their lack of decision to take responsibility in life.

Far as I can tell, humans nowadays didn't know to adapt with the environment. I mean, WTF are you thinking repeating the same pattern A.K.A. the same method over and over again IF you already experienced that this pattern failed???????????????

I interviewed some of my friends [that I found lacking] and they have the very same core. It is I am afraid to do the new things or immerse with the new concepts you brought AlphaMind [I don't want to reveal my name] because of fear. From then on I zoomed their so called fear. Bunch of things! Fear of rejection, fear of getting the results that they don't want to get, fear of societal approval [for instance kissing a girl right after you've met], etc.

The connecting string that I found is misinformation. That what's produce fear in them [my friends and I'll expand this research with others]. They got strongly misinformed by their minds of what will happen IF they do this, and this apply to every subject in human's life.

I can't deny though, because majority of humans got false information from their childhood. For example: "fats make people fats" WRONG there are types of fats! Some types can help you shrink fats and some increase your strength. This holds true! I've done it, even though I am 82 kg but my built is vastly different than the 82 kg me before.

Back to the main topic. Misinformation. Funny enough whenever I question their current belief base from incorrect limiting information they can't gave me a proper answer. BAM! I fuck their mind with the concepts. Some seeing things in the new lights, some ignore and some reject. Naturally IDGAF about their reaction. LOL! I recommend to you people here that have awaken to awake you friends and see in details their reaction! SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Regarding the subs, what I can mention with solid proof is the manifestations part! In all respect I can say AM works passively. Rebuilding the core beliefs and mind frame. Aside from the immersion I notice I am more calm and really unneedy with girls. Wow. Time to sleep Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 12-13-2014

Re-reading Shannon's answer regarding his Alpha definition makes me shiver again. Kudos Shannon Wink

You explained the pure Alpha even before a new term of Alpha 2.0 released by Caleb Jones AKA BlackDragon.

Alpha 1.0

Shannon's

Quote:The type of alpha who relies on the acknowledgement of others is limited, however. He can only remain on top for so long before he begins to weaken and is eventually replaced. This constant challenging and replacement of course means that at all times, this type of alpha is always going to be the strongest in the group.

Caleb's

Quote:The next type of man is the Alpha Male 1.0. This is the “classic” Alpha Male, and what most people think of when they hear the term. I have also called these men “Needy Alphas”. They make up about 25% of the modern male population.

Alpha 1.0s are tough, masculine, confident, dominant, capable, successful men. They take charge and get things done. Unlike betas, Alpha 1.0s rule others rather than being ruled themselves. Alpha 1.0s are great guys.

The problem with Alpha 1.0s is they are highly sensitive to what others in their lives do or say. If an Alpha 1.0’s girlfriend or wife doesn’t play ball, he loses it. He starts yelling, screaming, commanding, and setting rules. The same goes for his family members, friends, children, and co-workers.

When everyone does exactly what they’re told, Alpha 1.0s are great men who live great lives. When anyone doesn’t act in accordance with their specific parameters (which, of course, is all the time) they’re angry, and feel threatened and disrespected. They often live lives of 60%-70% happiness, 30%-40% anger and negative stress.

The operating goal of the Alpha 1.0 is to control and to be heard.

They love to boss other people around and to issue long lectures about proper behavior. They often get pissed off and love to “set people straight”. Having other people listen to them and acknowledge them is of extreme importance to these strong men.

Alpha 2.0

Ascendant Alpha (Shannon's term)

Quote:The other type of alpha, however, does not rely on the group for his ranking. He is independent of, and above the group for his self image, happiness and privilege. He does not weaken and get replaced over time, because he is not constantly spending his energy in a battle for supremacy. He has transcended the limitations of that system, and now relies on only himself for his status, etc. While the group may not acknowledge him initially, he will be seen as the greatest threat to the current alpha of the group once he is recognized because he does not acknowledge that alpha's position and authority as being a limiting factor for himself. And because of this, the power structure does not hold him in place, restrict him, control him. He is his own man, and independent of the power structures of the groups through which he passes.

This second type of alpha is the higher form of alpha. The more subtle form of alpha. The more alpha form of alpha. He may not be the six foot four hundred-pounds-of-muscle alpha-by-raw-force, but he is a leader regardless, and others will naturally follow him out of admiration and respect because of what and who he is. The key difference here is that the group-dominant alpha leads more out of fear based respect, than the admiration based respect of the "ascendant alpha". The ascendant alpha is a master of himself first and foremost. Others follow him not because he demands it, forces it, or threatens them if they don't, but because he displays the highest, truest form of leadership and masculinity: independence and self mastery.

Alpha 2.0

Quote:That leaves us with the final type of man, the Alpha Male 2.0, which comprises the remaining 5% of men. The Alpha 2.0 is exactly the same as the Alpha 1.0 with two significant differences.

The operating goal of the Alpha 2.0 is freedom and long term, consistent happiness.

He has structured his life so that every morning he wakes up and can do whatever the hell he wants, the way he wants, any time he wants, without having to check in with anyone. He is free from the agenda of a girlfriend, wife, boss, or society.

That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a special woman in his life. He certainly can. It means he can do whatever he likes without having to get permission from her, or anyone else.

Very unlike the Alpha 1.0, the Alpha 2.0 doesn’t care what other people in his life think or do. He has structured his life so as to maintain a high level of happiness and well-being no matter what else happens with anyone in his life.

If the woman in his life throws drama at him, he shrugs and has sex with someone else. He doesn’t argue or lecture; that would damage his happiness. He never needs to worry about a boss, because he doesn’t have one. He’s outcome independent. He doesn’t care what others do…he’s on a Mission.

Because everyone in his life knows he does this, people quickly learn to not give him all the drama, anger, rules, and problems betas and Alpha 1.0s regularly have to wrestle with.

LOLOL! We are on the right track guys! Since the very beginning of Alpha Male Training Set from 2006 we have trained to be the Alpha 2.0 Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

SOOO EXCITED!!

RE: Alpha Rehash - Mystic Pymp - 12-13-2014

Shannon's alpha and Blackdragon's alpha 2.0 are not the same. At least I don't feel like it. Every time I read Shannon's post about it I feel empowered and on focus, as if I knew this is exactly my goal. But when I read Blackdragon's book I feel differently. I feel objections from his views very often. He's sometimes more like a jerk than True Alpha to be honest, not to mention he's contradicting himself quite often. Don't get me wrong, that book is great and really inspirational, but it has its flaws, and definition of Alpha 2.0 is one of them. But maybe it's just my different understanding of the term, different goals and endgame.

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 06:13 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Shannon's alpha and Blackdragon's alpha 2.0 are not the same. At least I don't feel like it. Every time I read Shannon's post about it I feel empowered and on focus, as if I knew this is exactly my goal. But when I read Blackdragon's book I feel differently. I feel objections from his views very often. He's sometimes more like a jerk than True Alpha to be honest, not to mention he's contradicting himself quite often. Don't get me wrong, that book is great and really inspirational, but it has its flaws, and definition of Alpha 2.0 is one of them. But maybe it's just my different understanding of the term, different goals and endgame.

Ok my friend. Looks like you didn't read the thread about Alpha's Definition from Shannon.

Both in Shannon's thread and BlackDragon's blog where he answers any question both of them mention Sigma.

Quote:I have read websites where they try to define men by their characteristics. I believe the type I am referring to was known as the "sigma", which is the only threat to the Alpha, because he is everything the alpha is, without being in the alpha's control. Something like that. Interesting theory and classification, but in the end the goal is to rise above needing other people to know or care who or what you are because you are your own system of support and success.

Quote:Depends on what your definition of Sigma Male is. If it’s exactly what you said, than yeah, it’s Alpha 2.0

Ascendant Alpha/Alpha 2.0 are both in the very literal term of Sigma Male. Yesterday I searched for this topic. Sigma. But NONE can really define nor explain what it is. As if the terms Sigma itself are not from research.

Some of the definition though are harmonious in both ways which is these man seek freedom and self-mastery.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not justifying my hypothesis, but the clues that are scattered fits one another. I'll look further in this and post what will I find!

FYI:
There are ONLY 2 books about Sigma Male. Sigma Shock and Sigma Male . When I compare these 2 books, Sigma Shock looks like more interesting, So I'll buy it. Further research shall be done. I don't like doing things half-way LOLOL Big Grin

RE: Alpha Rehash - SargeMaximus - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 06:13 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Shannon's alpha and Blackdragon's alpha 2.0 are not the same. At least I don't feel like it. Every time I read Shannon's post about it I feel empowered and on focus, as if I knew this is exactly my goal. But when I read Blackdragon's book I feel differently. I feel objections from his views very often. He's sometimes more like a jerk than True Alpha to be honest, not to mention he's contradicting himself quite often. Don't get me wrong, that book is great and really inspirational, but it has its flaws, and definition of Alpha 2.0 is one of them. But maybe it's just my different understanding of the term, different goals and endgame.

For me, I much prefer Blackdragon's lifestyle and results (which is all it boils down to, imo), thus I follow his model more. I'm sure both have merit on their own right, in the end, you gotta go with what makes you hardest. Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash - gelimang - 12-13-2014

Thanks alphamind for the info..
You nailed my brain about this precious information..

RE: Alpha Rehash - Mystic Pymp - 12-14-2014

My greatest problem with Blackdragon's model is that it sounds very hedonistic (in a good or bad sense of it). Maybe it's because I've never tasted this lifestyle and I don't know what I'm loosing on, or maybe because I'm very spiritual and philosophical person, but I think such lifestyle in it's core is shallow and meaningless (funny thing I stopped on "The mission" chapter Big Grin ). I think in the end it comes down to my dislike to Blackdragon than to his ideas and if I was able to separate them completely and adjust Alpha 2.0 like he suggests in some places it might be really good model for me.

RE: Alpha Rehash - DarthXedonias - 12-14-2014

Alpha Mind- I think you will really enjoy reading about the Sigma male like I did a few months ago and you might even identify with it more than the Alpha male label, like I ended up doing. After reading many articles on the Sigma male I felt like the best way to describe the differences, between the two males, is the difference in mentality between Superman and batman. Superman basically works within the social framework and system itself. Batman on the other hand says," Screw the social framework and system. I'm doing things my way, how I want and when I want." If I remember correctly the author of Sigma Shock also said that Sigmas were once Alphas but then experienced a trauma that shook them to the core. Here again the fictional examples apply. Clark kent gets raised by loving parents who teach him to be a model citizen. He never really experiences any real dark moments early on so he develops this Naive view that working within the System will always work. Bruce Wayne on the other hand was being brought up as a Alpha but then he experienced the trauma of his parent's deaths. After that he gained a more realist view of social systems. He didn't out right disdain them but he found he didn't want to be restricted by their Social "pecking" order and wanted to take things into his own hands (Self- Reliance). While typing this I also noticed that this could apply to their love lives as well. Superman sees himself as only being with Lois lane his entire life (lack of abundance mentality). Batman pretty much only focused on himself and his mission but he got with some woman along the way (catwoman, Thalia, etc). He could have been monogamous and it might have worked out but once again his main objective was developing himself and his mission.

Honestly though, I feel like Sigma Male, Ascendant Alpha, and Alpha 2.0 are just different names for the same type of male with very few differences here and there.

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 04:15 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Alpha Mind- I think you will really enjoy reading about the Sigma male like I did a few months ago and you might even identify with it more than the Alpha male label, like I ended up doing. After reading many articles on the Sigma male I felt like the best way to describe the differences, between the two males, is the difference in mentality between Superman and batman. Superman basically works within the social framework and system itself. Batman on the other hand says," Screw the social framework and system. I'm doing things my way, how I want and when I want." If I remember correctly the author of Sigma Shock also said that Sigmas were once Alphas but then experienced a trauma that shook them to the core. Here again the fictional examples apply. Clark kent gets raised by loving parents who teach him to be a model citizen. He never really experiences any real dark moments early on so he develops this Naive view that working within the System will always work. Bruce Wayne on the other hand was being brought up as a Alpha but then he experienced the trauma of his parent's deaths. After that he gained a more realist view of social systems. He didn't out right disdain them but he found he didn't want to be restricted by their Social "pecking" order and wanted to take things into his own hands (Self- Reliance). While typing this I also noticed that this could apply to their love lives as well. Superman sees himself as only being with Lois lane his entire life (lack of abundance mentality). Batman pretty much only focused on himself and his mission but he got with some woman along the way (catwoman, Thalia, etc). He could have been monogamous and it might have worked out but once again his main objective was developing himself and his mission.

Honestly though, I feel like Sigma Male, Ascendant Alpha, and Alpha 2.0 are just different names for the same type of male with very few differences here and there.

I'm AMAZED brother! You got a very deep explanation! Yes indeed, today I've searched and fitting pieces one to another and regardless of what the hell they're called (Ascendant/Alpha 2.0/Sigma) their based foundation is self-reliance, and freedom.

I'm getting shiver in the way of your analogy BROTHA!! Can't wait, can't wait for my Sigma Shock!!!!!!!

EDIT: Don't spoil me yet bro, don't!! let's discuss these things once I've finished the whole thing Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash - SargeMaximus - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 03:18 AM)Mateunio Wrote: My greatest problem with Blackdragon's model is that it sounds very hedonistic (in a good or bad sense of it). Maybe it's because I've never tasted this lifestyle and I don't know what I'm loosing on, or maybe because I'm very spiritual and philosophical person, but I think such lifestyle in it's core is shallow and meaningless (funny thing I stopped on "The mission" chapter Big Grin ). I think in the end it comes down to my dislike to Blackdragon than to his ideas and if I was able to separate them completely and adjust Alpha 2.0 like he suggests in some places it might be really good model for me.

Sounds like a personal problem lol. Don't let your feelings stop you from the success you deserve.

(12-14-2014, 06:40 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 03:18 AM)Mateunio Wrote: My greatest problem with Blackdragon's model is that it sounds very hedonistic (in a good or bad sense of it). Maybe it's because I've never tasted this lifestyle and I don't know what I'm loosing on, or maybe because I'm very spiritual and philosophical person, but I think such lifestyle in it's core is shallow and meaningless (funny thing I stopped on "The mission" chapter Big Grin ). I think in the end it comes down to my dislike to Blackdragon than to his ideas and if I was able to separate them completely and adjust Alpha 2.0 like he suggests in some places it might be really good model for me.

Sounds like a personal problem lol. Don't let your feelings stop you from the success you deserve.

Personal problem or personal priorities, it doesn't matter. The most important thing, specially for Alpha, is to be true to oneself and to be happy. How this happiness is to be obtained depends only on one's conscious. We might disagree, but that much will always be right. And yes, I will have my success, this is why I'm here. Turning back and crying in the pillow is not an option anymore.

RE: Alpha Rehash - SargeMaximus - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 06:47 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Personal problem or personal priorities, it doesn't matter. The most important thing, specially for Alpha, is to be true to oneself and to be happy. How this happiness is to be obtained depends only on one's conscious. We might disagree, but that much will always be right. And yes, I will have my success, this is why I'm here. Turning back and crying in the pillow is not an option anymore.

Just be careful it's the "right" happiness. For myself, it's very easy to be happy: don't face my fears/dreams and watch porn all the time, but it's not lasting.

There is difference between being happy and being content. I certainly wanna be happy, I was content already watching porn and playing video games.