Subliminal Talk
Alpha Rehash - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Rehash (/Thread-Alpha-Rehash)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-10-2014

Alpha Male v6, a magnificent work. Seriously this is a very awesome work! Before I share my experience let me describe my self first.

Born with choleric and sanguine blend makes my presence naturally felt by others. Despite having a sanguine in my blood, I have a HUGE arrogance and low level of tolerance with BSes. I am healthy male with high testosterone, even though I am still overweight.

Next personality test is MBTI, based from MBTI I am a ENTP (The Visionary). Lololol.... I might be born as natural alpha

The very first time I learn about self-help was waaay before and as time goes on I have learn tons of ****. As the title stated "rehash", it is because I have run multiple Alpha sub from different producers and AM 5.0 with learning EVERY trendy material of Alphaness. This AM v6 will be my finalizer in developing my best self.

Ok, lets go to the meaty stuff. I am literally pissed by the forum development. Repetitious questions, repetitious dream report, repetitious "resistance report", repetitious "I need this, or this", BAH! Enough man.

Day 12 Stage 1

Positive
  • TONS of motivation to do extreme workout
  • TONS of attention by others
  • TONS of skin-to-skin touch by female
  • TONS of self-excitement
  • Automatic conversation by others
  • COLOSSAL sex drive - I mean it, since birth I have a huge sex drive but with AM 6 stage 1 it got multiplied

Negative
  • Tiring
  • Sometimes my critical thinking degraded
  • Increased arrogance and ego

I am doing AM 6 with the things Shannon advice, as simple as

1. Read John Alexander - How to Become an Alpha Male and Double Your Dating
  2. Go out to social events

Period. As simple as the instruction described. Two things in conjunction with AM 6 is MORE than enough. So, you guys that are complaining **** just do this 2 things.

RE: Alpha Rehash - gelimang - 11-10-2014

Wow, so you've get the positive effect using AM 6.0 dude..
That sort of cool...
Can't wait more of your post then..

RE: Alpha Rehash - JackOfHearts - 11-10-2014

It's not always as fast as that for everyone. Shannon himself is an example.
I'm glad you got your results so fast. I agree with you on the complaining though, sometimes it seems like too much.

RE: Alpha Rehash - SargeMaximus - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 01:59 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Ok, lets go to the meaty stuff. I am literally pissed by the forum development. Repetitious questions, repetitious dream report, repetitious "resistance report", repetitious "I need this, or this", BAH! Enough man.

Lol.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Seriously though, I'm getting sick of you people getting sick of MY kind of people so there!

RE: Alpha Rehash - Shannon - 11-10-2014

Mahatma Ghandi said that.

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-10-2014

Any post I that see as useless shall be ignored

Food for the mind regarding subliminals ~ *Based on my life experience*

Why does results vary from one another?

It depends where you're born and every variable possible with your life but we can take THE biggest part and it is understanding. The understanding of WHAT you want to BE. Knowledge is never enough to improve one's life, understanding is.

Quote:This forum purpose is to discuss what have happened in real life and improve based from it.

The key to understanding is learning the right material then applying it into your life. I love Larry Winget's book, shut up stop whining and get a life with the very idea of taking one life as HIS/HER own responsibility.

Take example of being the Alpha. I have learned EVERY trendy material, applying it, and stop whining about my life. Once it's applied you'll understand of what it is. After understanding, Shannon's subliminal take part on GUIDING and REVISING our current set of beliefs.

Resistance?

Resistance is BS! I tell ya this. Subconscious will ACCEPT every piece of shit or gold that we put into it, and the lack of results that people receive in using subliminals or any self-help is because the lack of willingness to do IT and perseverance to achieve it.

The world is up and down! But my life worse is normal people's best. Get that! This is my motto. Regardless of ANY shitty experience I live now it can instantly changed!

To get that level of improvement one need FOCUS. Follow One Course Until Succeed. We have used subliminals to aid in our improvement, simply by clicking "play" in our mp3 player and applying FOCUS on 1 direction we want to achieve.

Take for example: Being Alpha

You have used AM 5.0/6.0, but have you ever read the materials Shannon mention and LIVE plus APPLYING it and go out to socialize? Greet every people in you meet, show the world your openness regardless how awkward or how alien your way is, it is still your FIRST Attempt in Learning (FAIL).

I'm very sorry to you guys that think having Shannon's subliminal will take care your life while doing nothing. You still need to work guys. Does that bother you? Well good! The world need resilient humans after all.

Let's go the specific. We all enjoy meaty stuff right Wink

How to be an Alpha?

What is an Alpha? You can google it and receive countless of definition. I'll take the gold line to explain it. Alpha is having a solid internal locus of control.

So, anybody who become an Alpha by being around Beta is a Beta too. Alpha seek betas to help them. Improve their life. Not by leading betas. A real Alpha lead each other, they share their aspiration with other Alphas and move forward as fast as possible

Are you an Alpha?

Being an Alpha is being IN control with one life REGARDLESS anything. Alpha always seek solution AFTER understanding the root of his failure. Anybody who still SEES the negative in his life is not an Alpha. In this case we still need to accept there will be negative shit happens, but as a pure Alpha they will seek people who're better then themselves so that they can learn.

Alpha is a open minded human being. Regardless of who give them advise they will analyze it and implement it in their life in regards bettering themselves and help others.

The point of an Alpha is to serve others. That is A leader! It takes time, especially for me, I am a impatient guy lolololol......

What about IDGAF??

We must have an IDGAF character to the point of having a neutral state even if facing a SUPER negative human being and SUPER negative experience. See those human that're drowning in negativity as people that needs help. They are negative BECAUSE they never been helped.

*In some cases there are beings that don't want to get help, in this case gave them the best choices and LET them pick!*

Another thing about IDGAF is literally giving no attention to people's assumption.

I shall explain more about IDGAF in the next post.

I am open to any criticism, but any post that're useless will be ignored COMPLETELY. If only I can delete posts in my own journal. Sigh LOL Tongue

RE: Alpha Rehash - SargeMaximus - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 06:09 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: I am open to any criticism, but any post that're useless will be ignored COMPLETELY. If only I can delete posts in my own journal. Sigh LOL Tongue

You're doing a great job of ignoring it, especially with those big bold letters.

I don't wanna be a d*ck, but you kind of invited it.

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-13-2014

Day 16 stage 1

HAH! As days goes by I can see a definite lacking in a majority of humans. Lololololol......

Alas, I felt great these days. Although my AM 6 usage aren't balance yet, I already can felt the difference
  • Neutrality in all situations
  • Handled my stress accordingly
  • Confidences
  • Sense of humor
  • Sort of moving away as in not in the mood to talk, rather this might be because of majority of people can't be in my level of logic
  • Can't see a single damn thing in girls that are attractive; even though I am in one of the university that have immense of cute girls ~~ don't matter to me lol, AM 6 is for self-improvement, well, in first stages tho lol

I want to address the formula of self-improvement

(11-12-2014, 10:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: Overcoming resistance is possible. I speak from personal experience. You want to know what the biggest step I ever took toward overcoming resistance was? I can sum it up in four words: fully accepting personal responsibility.

When a human being TOTALLY accept his/her life as their OWN responsibility not only they'll improve, they will also speed up the process!!

Quote:One shit that halt human improvement is comparing!

This is true! Don't compare your improvement to others!

Quote:Your slowest speed of improvement MIGHT be the fastest speed of improvement of others and vice versa.

Accept it! Complain WILL NEVER and FOREVER be useless! Searching for other self-help tools WILL also be useless!!

Oh, I have use subliminal but it doesn't get to where I want to, I need to do meditation, ptsec, eft, bla bla bla bla **after a month** this thing is not working!

Quit it! Don't be a mr-know-it-all, don't think by adding new stuffs to outsmart the instruction will boost the results. The best foundation of this paradigm is thinking by using this my life change. STUPID! No external shit can change your life. Decision is.

When one face bankruptcy his decision to fall into depression is changing his life.

Got the point? DECISION!

See Ryan journals. Had he decide to whine in using this product and never go out, he won't be a living legend in this forum. Had he decide to WHINE in using sex magnet BEFORE women magnet we will not know the RIGHTEST pattern in using WM > SM. So does LionMonkey and Benjamin.

If Benjamin only listening to subliminal without revising his diet, revising his workout will he achieve this AMAZING transformation? NO! He stressed about this shit for years and he decide TO CHANGE it once and for all!

Relate this into your subliminal products.

If one use AM 6, but never learn to take his own responsibility and decide to be man enough in facing the world will he be Alpha?

You know it. We ALL know it.

The very fact that we over thinking in all simple stuff by COMPARING is stupid LOLOLOL...

Know this, understand this, apply this.

RE: Alpha Rehash - GlaizenGold777 - 11-14-2014

Yoo Alpha Mind. Nice speech and good read. Bold and telling the truth. Keep posting. I will see your result on UPH someday. Until then. Cool

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-17-2014

Quote:The amount of money you make = How many people you help x How much you help them

This is gold!! Repost this for further contemplation.

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-18-2014

As I am learning psychology, I took notes on Albert Bandura's theory of personality based from cognitive approach.

1. Language ability
  2. Observational Learning
  3. Purposeful Behaviour
  4. Self-Analysis

Take this part by part:

> Language ability

How much vocab you know? The more vocabulary you have the more intelligent you are in using words and expressing your-"self". Drag this into long term investment, you'll be intelligent in communicating.

Quote:Linking with the subliminal: wide knowledge in vocabulary improve subliminal understanding!

Read Books! You don't need to bring heavy books, you just download countless of books and put it in your phone. Read the damn thing while you are waiting for somebody, or any free time.

> Observational Learning

Do you have a role model on who you'll BECOME?. Yes, you can watch countless of ideal self in movies but it is not detail! Find 1 ideal self in REAL and LEARN his/her biography.

Some of which that I recommend: Genghis Khan, Sun Tzu, Muhammad, Jesus & Buddha.

> Purposeful Behavior

HOW BAD YOU WANT IT? See your target, your goal is THE ONLY DAMN "ROAD" AVAILABLE.

Breakdown your goal into a very small chunk that you can do every SINGLE day. It DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAST YOU IMPROVE! THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTER IS YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOU ARE YESTERDAY!

We ALL need this, so do it! We got subliminal aiding Tongue

*Another thing to correlate this, "What MEANING I will acquire in achieving this?"

> Language ability

The last thing is ANALYZING! Benjamin Franklin always analyze his everyday life. Have you done it? Have I DONE IT? Not really perfect LOL..

Based from my experience analyzing my everyday life with the foundation of "WHAT WILL MY IDEAL SELF REACT IN THIS SITUATION?" improve my responsiveness.

Day 21 Stage 1 a total of 140 hours of exposure. Meaning only 6.7 hours/day average. Sigh. I'll compensate the time until averaging of 8 hours/day.

I am busy in maintaining my grades, organization, social circles, yada yada yada. LOL..

The things I consciously notice is

1. Sexual drive. So huge, as if I see every chick as a hole that needs to be stabbed lol. I couldn't control it, and regrettably I de-fang it. Undecided

2. Presence. My presence is spreading, and a regular alpha (which felt confidence IF around people they know) bows down to me Big Grin *Figuratively speaking

3. Sense of self-worth is up and down. Don't care lol

One thing that ARISE again is:

I am objectifying women. Don't know is this good or bad (some situations this is great, some're not). Need further contemplation.

End Term is coming. Shit, my GPA might be around 3.3 ~ 3.5 ArGHHHHHHH *pissed lol

RE: Alpha Rehash - ruben - 11-19-2014

(11-10-2014, 06:22 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 06:09 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: I am open to any criticism, but any post that're useless will be ignored COMPLETELY. If only I can delete posts in my own journal. Sigh LOL Tongue

You're doing a great job of ignoring it, especially with those big bold letters.

I don't wanna be a d*ck, but you kind of invited it.

I couldn't agree more with you Sarge

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-21-2014

AM 6.0 manifestation has started. Even though I am still in stage 1, friends manifestations are appearing one another.

I really can't wait for further manifestations Tongue

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 11-26-2014

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were rough. Literally rough, for I got a multiple complex disease degrading my body function. Foolishly I thought I can handle AM 6.0 stage 1. Unwise decision. I do keep maintaining 3 hours/day in those three days, but I conclude: Don't run any sub unless sub specialized for sickness.

Personally in those three days my concentration degraded, my energy level goes worst, my appetite vanish, and I need to check up to doctor again and again Dodgy

Day 28 - Total 170 hours, meaning 6.1 hours/day average

Regardless, it's nice to see Shannon back to work. EPRHA with multiple goodies in a single stage. It might will be a triangle of fortune EPRHA - LTU - This new EPRHA release.

Thing is, I got a bit of fear with darkness. Superstitious things and shit, but nowadays I felt comfortable with it. I might be developing into a nyctophilia.

The other thing is, I am more uncomfortable with girls. What I mean is, I can see flaws from them and I dislike it. There are countless of girls in this world, and right now seeing people putting and investing in 1 girl say monogamists are stupid in my eyes. Another thing to put is I am uninterested in anything no more. I turned blind eyes just to sleep and doing me time or meet up people with high maturity.

Narrowing it down, I just want to developed and improved from this. No desperation tho, its just like I am literally don't give a shit to humans that binds me. I leave 'em naturally, and whenever I see them complaining in regards to my attitude I just stare at them and ignoring it.

~~Neutrality as its finest~~