Subliminal Talk
FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? (/Thread-FEAR-OF-BECOMING-ALPHA)

FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - tahersyed34 - 11-09-2014

Hi guys. Maybe you can shed some light as to why I feel fear of becoming that successful and life changing alpha male.

I have had social anxiety for decades now. It is like I am comfortable in my own shoes and cannot ever thinking of becoming that better person because of the things he (my new alpha male persona) will do easily and effortlessly that I am already afraid of doing. Does this make sense?

I mean I guess I don't doubt that it will get easier and natural with time and its usage so why am I afraid of taking that first step and just start listening to the programs?

Like I am already comfortable being within my circle my comfort zone and am happy as is not wanting to step out of my comfort zone using the alpha male subliminals. Anyone can provide any insight?

Huh

RE: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - JackOfHearts - 11-09-2014

Simply because you are human that's all. People are afraid of doing new things, they don't want to think. They want to rely on their old programming without ever thinking. They programmed themselves in a way that self improvement is unhealthy/bad.

Do you realize you just have to push the button play and let go?
Do you realize it's one of the easiest thing to do?
Do you realize it's an irrational fear?

I would recommend you start with EPHRA, if you are that afraid to even push the button play then I think it would be better to start something lighter.

RE: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - Shawn - 11-10-2014

Yes, it does make sense.

(11-09-2014, 09:56 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I would recommend you start with EPHRA, if you are that afraid to even push the button play then I think it would be better to start something lighter.

^^Agreed.

RE: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - ffaux - 11-10-2014

My recommendation is that if you feel like you have a reason to buy and use AM6 and you want to run the subliminal then just start with AM6. You will resist the parts that make you afraid anyway, my experience is that a subliminal can only drive changes in you that you accept.

The first run through will give you growth in the areas you give it permission to. Hopefully as a result you will feel better about allowing yourself to grow in other areas so the second run will have even more effect. Similar for the third run through and so on and so forth.

Just expect that you will need multiple runs of AM6 before you see its full benefit, it sounds like your change is going to be gradual over the course of multiple runs which may actually be the right pace for you.

I ran ASC and EPRHA before running AM6 to prove to myself that Shannon's subliminal programs work. Having runt through AM6 once I see that a lot of the programming was resisted because I wasn't ready for it so I now know I need to run AM6 again. I also now see that the only way for me to become ready for the second run of AM6 was to do my first run of AM6.

Good luck!

RE: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - Why So Serious? - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 12:15 PM)ffaux Wrote: My recommendation is that if you feel like you have a reason to buy and use AM6 and you want to run the subliminal then just start with AM6. You will resist the parts that make you afraid anyway, my experience is that a subliminal can only drive changes in you that you accept.

The first run through will give you growth in the areas you give it permission to. Hopefully as a result you will feel better about allowing yourself to grow in other areas so the second run will have even more effect. Similar for the third run through and so on and so forth.

Just expect that you will need multiple runs of AM6 before you see its full benefit, it sounds like your change is going to be gradual over the course of multiple runs which may actually be the right pace for you.

I ran ASC and EPRHA before running AM6 to prove to myself that Shannon's subliminal programs work. Having runt through AM6 once I see that a lot of the programming was resisted because I wasn't ready for it so I now know I need to run AM6 again. I also now see that the only way for me to become ready for the second run of AM6 was to do my first run of AM6.

Good luck!

I agree with this.

I did start off with the EPRHA sub only to beat myself up for not starting AF sooner. I am definitely having my fair share of resistance but I will continue listening. I'm not expecting a whole lot of results from one run and this may take a few years. I'm okay with that.

I also know what it feels like to be in that position where you are comfortable where you are at. Sometimes it's just good to jump in with both feet. As Manic360 said what do have to lose? Just push play and leave it on. Remember the subs won't push you to do anything that goes against your personality. However take Maniac360 advice if you want to start off with EPRHA just give you a push in the right direction. It's free and you can see if subs work for you.

Whatever you choose just hit the ground and start running with it. Good luckCool

RE: FEAR OF BECOMING ALPHA? - Womanizer - 11-11-2014

I would start working on your social anxiety with Pstec ; in fact a majority of the population has social anxiety including i even if little. You should take action Now regardless of the subs you choose to use.