Subliminal Talk
Questions about AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Questions about AM6 (/Thread-Questions-about-AM6)

Questions about AM6 - Jonnyblond - 11-08-2014

Hi. I recently did the ASC program and DAOS programs which were truly fantastic. I was sceptical at first but I always give things a chance and have been blown away that they do work. I was thinking of purchasing the AM6 program but have a few questions.

I am a second year plumber and most journymen that I have to work with have really bad attitudes. Unfortunately they are not greatful that they make about 50$ an hour and all they do is complain and most times they just wait for you to mess up so they can yell or get mad. I'm an easy going guy and I treat people the way I like getting treated but I think I have reached my point of being nice to people. The only thing that is somewhat holding me back is I know that these programs work and if I do AM6, I don't want to be too aggressive and actually knock out my journeyman or tell him off and get canned. They say everybody goes through a lot of garbage to become a journeyman but I believe that this is the year 2014 and people deserve to be treated good. I am living in Alberta now where they can't keep enough plumbers because there is so much demand for new housing. The problem isn't the work. It's the attitudes of the journymen that make the job not enjoyable. I watch other apprentices stand up for themselves but they always eventually get fired and one of the main things employers look for are people that have a good attitude which in their terms means , put up with your journeymens crap.

Anyways I used to be agoraphobic and I was stuck in my bedroom for two and a half years but I listened to a lot of Bruce Springsteens music which motivated me to get back out into the world and make something of myself. Things are really great now but I have issues from the past that are truly stopping me from being the best that I can be. I take responsibilities for my past actions and yes back in my high school days I was wild and bad so teachers put me down, never said I would amount to nothing and that I was stupid. I would have rather have got a punch in the face from them, instead of them assaulting my self esteem. It was deserved though.

I feel like I have a lot of potential hidden but my subconscious is stopping me from doing things because it doesn't want me getting hurt. The only way to shut it up is to drink lots of beer. The only way I have ever met women is get drunk. Do what works I guess. The only way I go for job interviews is get my dad(doctor) to prescribe me Ativan. This was no way to live.

The last thing that motivated me to try these subliminals is that my last prescription was pristiq. If you ever read the horror stories of people trying to get off those pills it is a nightmare. Most people are stuck on them. I did it though. It was hell but I did it.

Anyways guys. I'm just looking to see how you guys liked AM6. more recent results I guess. Thanks

RE: Questions about AM6 - Spiritman - 11-08-2014

Welcome to the forums! AM6 is very a emotional program to deal with but in the end it is worth it. Now if you are worried about the outbursts and losing your temper to where it might be a problem with your job. Then what I might suggest is if you're not in rush to use AM6, then try EPRHA for 3-6 months which is free by the way.

AM6 has this already in it but if you use EPRHA by itself it could help remove a lot of junk which might make the journey with AM6 a whole lot easier. If you just use AM6 first, be warned that stages 1-3 can be very rough emotionally to where you might lash out at people with all the BS..for ex. Trying to manipulate you, control you, use you.

Choice is yours, either way you still benefit.

RE: Questions about AM6 - JackOfHearts - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 02:58 PM)spiritman Wrote: Then what I might suggest is if you're not in rush to use AM6, then try EPRHA for 3-6 months which is free by the way.

Did you really meant AM6 first and then EPHRA. It would still be beneficial but would make more sense with EPHRA first. In his case where he doesn't want to get fired it would make more sense to me.

RE: Questions about AM6 - Spiritman - 11-09-2014

(11-08-2014, 10:30 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Did you really meant AM6 first and then EPHRA. It would still be beneficial but would make more sense with EPHRA first. In his case where he doesn't want to get fired it would make more sense to me.

Nope I meant what I said. Which was that if he is not desperate to use AM6 first, then I recommend that he use EPHRA for 3-6 months. In doing so, he would clear a whole lot of junk that might make his journey easier when he does AM6.

RE: Questions about AM6 - Shannon - 11-10-2014

Zen attitude and deep gratitude and appreciation may be good choices, because you find yourself in a very challenging situation of which there are generally two ways out:

1. Deal with it until you get to be a Journeyman, or Master Plumber, and then refuse to perpetuate the cycle, and when you can, break off to work for yourself; or

2. Go find someone to work for who is self employed and try to become a self employed plumber yourself.

AM6 is probably not going to be the easiest thing you could do in your shoes because the whole system is set up to hold you down and penalize you for breaking with convention. If you were going to use AM6, I agree with Spiritman - use EHPRA for 3-6 months first.

RE: Questions about AM6 - JackOfHearts - 11-10-2014

Spiritman was actualy saying to use AM6 first and then EPHRA.

RE: Questions about AM6 - TheChosenOne - 11-11-2014

(11-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: Zen attitude and deep gratitude and appreciation may be good choices, because you find yourself in a very challenging situation of which there are generally two ways out:

1. Deal with it until you get to be a Journeyman, or Master Plumber, and then refuse to perpetuate the cycle, and when you can, break off to work for yourself; or

2. Go find someone to work for who is self employed and try to become a self employed plumber yourself.

AM6 is probably not going to be the easiest thing you could do in your shoes because the whole system is set up to hold you down and penalize you for breaking with convention. If you were going to use AM6, I agree with Spiritman - use EHPRA for 3-6 months first.

Being a Journeyman Electrician (going through the 1st choice above) I would agree with the options Shannon provides.

Personally, I would choose Life Tune Up 3.1 to become "Emotional Healthy/Positive/Feel Good About Life" considering the amount of Negativity and "Rules" designed to keep you in check involved in the Building Trades.

LTU 5G has a way of improving life on all levels w/ "minimal conflict" involved and cleans a lot of emotional baggage (at least my experience running it 2 times for 90 days, on separate occasions)

RE: Questions about AM6 - Jonnyblond - 11-12-2014

Thank you for the replies. I am looking into life tune up. I think that would do me justice.