Subliminal Talk
in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary (/Thread-in3deep-s-Aura-of-Sexiness-Diary)

Pages: 1 2

in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-05-2014

finished Day 3 now

been listening masked version over speakers daily for about 5-6 hours

no immediate changes... no urge to look n orgase at myself by looking into the mirror... neither do i feel myself sexier inside myself

dun feel much resistance coming up yet... had a slight headache past few days... interms of dreams nothing noteworthy or maybe i just dun remember yet

but reading other journals i know that it takes 2-3 weeks to kick in... have full confidence in shannons products

so im eagerly looking forward to 3 weeks time

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - MasterEnki - 11-06-2014

It took me about 60 Days or so before I started seeing decent results.

The main result I'm getting is acquaintances friendlier towards me.

I've had a few women say hi in the last 2 weeks.

And I get some confused / WTF looks from women as well, at least in the last 2 weeks.

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-09-2014

Day 7 today

dunno if its resistance or just the rainy weekend in general

but been having more thoughts of my recent relationship failure... a kind of a sad kind of feeling

also got me thinking about how do i use my subconscious intuition... i have read about instances where your subconscious gives you intuition to do certain stuff so that u can meet ppl

but what if im not good at interpreting these intuitions n just stay in my own world?

Sad

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-13-2014

Day 11 today

Big shout out to Fonzy whose always so helpful PM-ing me giving me motivation

today seems to be a case of 2 steps forward 1 step back

was feeling more positive n hopeful past couple of days

today the bad feelings have come back... granted what triggered it was receiving a call from a company saying that my job intw which was scheduled for tom has to be postponed and they will call me back to schedule another day

i was actually optimistic about this job intw... because if i dont get the job i will have to shift overseas to pursue postgraduate education... and the clocks ticking... i was thinking if i could get the intw settled and possibly get an offer, i won't go overseas... with this delay, its massively frustrating

also have begin reminiscing about my prev love failure... frustration about how she could have forgotten everything so fast etc etc... like it din mean anything...sometimes i feel angry, sometimes i feel jealous how she found another guy so quickly...

oh well... hopefully tomorrow will be better

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - MasterEnki - 11-18-2014

It will be interesting to see how DAOS will combine with AYP Wife,

I assume your perfect wife will consider you sexy no matter what (even without DAOS).

Maybe DAOS will help your marriage stay 'fresh',

A lot of marriages seem to lack sex / be pretty boring sexually (according to what I've been told / read).

If you use DAOS for 60 - 90 Days, you should start feeling pretty good.

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 12:46 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: It will be interesting to see how DAOS will combine with AYP Wife,

I assume your perfect wife will consider you sexy no matter what (even without DAOS).

Maybe DAOS will help your marriage stay 'fresh',

A lot of marriages seem to lack sex / be pretty boring sexually (according to what I've been told / read).

If you use DAOS for 60 - 90 Days, you should start feeling pretty good.

haha we are jumping ahead of the gun abit here first... Lets hopefully attract the wife to be first... haha

AYP is sort of a bummer cause its a type D so its pretty restrictive interms of what else you can combine

n because shannon has so many products, its a bummer not being able to experience the benefits of the other products while running ayp

DAOS is one of the few i can run since its pure 4G type B, maybe considering OAA after running DAOS for 32 days

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Ricardo - 11-18-2014

How many subs can you do in two years? If you look at 2 years in a lifetime it's not much and the potential benefits are hugeBig Grin

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Ampersnd - 11-18-2014

@Ricardo

To run-off of your '2 year' theory.

If one hypothetically ran Alpha Male v6 three times in a row, that would take up 19 months of 24. Heck, you could take off 1 month between each run-through, which would take up 22 months of 24.

This would amount to beyond transformational results; relatives that haven't seen you for a few years would drop their jaw at how much you've changed.

Then you could be partway through another 6 stage program (BASE, WM, SM), and be getting rapid, real, tangible results (because of the foundation), all by New Year's Eve 2016/2017.

It would be tempting to try something else, but the results would be more than satisfying; I'm more than satisfied with 1 run-through of AM5, and I didn't even follow the instructions 100% (I listened with other subs)

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Ricardo - 11-19-2014

Two years was just an example. My point is that the time it takes to do subs properly isn't much in a lifetime considering the benefits. If you didn't follow AM 5 correctly then you can't expect a good foundation for SM. The pre-requisite for successful running of SM is to have done AM according to the instructions. Might explain a few things?

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-19-2014

will be going overseas this weekend for a holiday

will involve visiting a couple of clubs

guess this is a good time as any to see if AOS is working

will keep u guys updated

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Ampersnd - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 05:26 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Two years was just an example. My point is that the time it takes to do subs properly isn't much in a lifetime considering the benefits. If you didn't follow AM 5 correctly then you can't expect a good foundation for SM. The pre-requisite for successful running of SM is to have done AM according to the instructions. Might explain a few things?

It certainly might. I'm realizing that now, which might mean I'll run AM6 instead of BASE. However, Ryan ran WM without touching AM the first time around, and he had women staring at him, and dates.

The first three stages of SM3 build off of AM, so if I didn't get 100% of the message, SM3 would've helped me to catch up. There are several reasons why it might not have worked, and a few of those of my doing.

EDIT: My current issue is with seduction and taking a woman step by step, which AM doesn't cover. My other complaint is that women lose interest, which could be due to not enough exposure to AM.

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - Ricardo - 11-20-2014

Dan I think Ryan ran Aura of Sexiness before WM so his results with WM may actually have been AOS. Either way Ryan is very susceptible to Subs! Shannon says you can use WM first but that would be like building a house on swamp land..some temporary results.....maybe.

I understand your current frustrations with seduction and women losing interest but I wouldn't expect either to be a problem if the sub works correctly. You have 7 auras with SM and you should be so sizzling with sexiness that women wouldn't care if you didn't lead them or work to maintain their interest.
If I were you i would finish SM and run MYPSL until she turns up then run AM6 followed by SM again, no tapping PSTEC or anything like that. I really don't see that helping the delicate scripting in these subs. I'm also concluding that it's best to run AM when you have a reliable girlfriend or sexual partnerBig Grin

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - in3deep - 11-27-2014

Had a 4 day gap over the weekend caus I was overseas so there was no listening... Back on track this week

Anyway can't say I'm feeling sexy but what I have noticed is that I feel the anger towards my prev love failure reducing

Previously for the past couple of months alot of self talk in my head was sarcastic and angry about how I am am gonna talk to her the next time I get in touch with her to payback abit of the hurt

Yest and today it's more of a indifferent feeling... The self talk has reduced and it's no longer about getting back at her.. Maybe it's a temporary thing... Who knows

Anyway Not sure if it's natural healing on my own or if the sub had anything to do with it though

RE: in3deep's Aura of Sexiness Diary - thor2014 - 11-28-2014

I might do AOS after AMS. Its cheaper then buying SM and from what I have read gives the same results. Will see if AMS gives me results. Right now I am trying to find a nice girl.