Subliminal Talk
SM3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 (/Thread-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SM3 - Shawn - 12-22-2014

First at all sorry that you have to deal with cancer (even if not you personally). These doubts you are talking about it's something I have got from time to time, too. I think it's some kind of resistance in the same way as all the years where you just experienced the lack of success with women what make you think it will never become better. And because of the long period of time it will just take some time to overcome this. Just keep going.

RE: SM3 - SargeMaximus - 12-22-2014

Wow. Sorry to hear about your situation, that can't be comfortable at all.

(12-22-2014, 01:49 PM)guilotine Wrote: Lately though I have been having doubts about all this. I am beginning to doubt if I will ever have the kind of success with women that I envision and whether these subliminals are working at all.
I am not sure if this is because of some sort of resistance I am having to the subs or due to reading about the lack of success from the journals of SargeMaximus and DanAmerson.

/\ I have the same doubts. Just today I was like "man, i'll NEVER get to where I want with women" but then I remembered how I can have good effects on women sometimes, and how my comfort zone has expanded mainly due to SM 3 and PSTEC. Then I remembered it just takes practice, over and over again. Make talking to girls a hobby, if you treat it like that, there's no pressure, and you'll naturally find yourself wanting to improve and finding ways to do that.

Now, as for your situation with your girlfriend, I don't know how serious it is, but celebrating life while you have it (including sex, and including those of us who are healthy) is by far the best and ONLY thing we can do.

Hope she recovers, but I also hope the two of you grow from this experience. All the best.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 12-23-2014

Thanks everyone for the support. It does feel good to be able to share things here.

Sebestian - Yeah I will plow through with the sub. I may even run it twice so that I can get better benefits.
Sarge - I can't have sex with her right now because she is weak from the surgery and medicine and she can barely walk a few feet without getting tired. She has also moved in with her parents now so there is no privacy there.

AlphaReal - I'm not sure how she will react to starting an open relationship now that we are more serious. Open relationships are my preferred style but at this point I think it will cause her stress to get into it and I'm trying to deal with this in a way that she feels minimum stress. I will be sure to check out the resources.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 12-31-2014

Stage 2 Day 26.

I turned down another MILF who wanted to have sex last night. So far this is the 3rd MILF that I turned down since starting this program. Without going into details I will say that all three were pretty much closed deals and all I had to do was go for it. I rejected since I am already seeing a much younger girl. The women were decent looking but not that hot.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-08-2015

Stage 3 Day 1

Today I start stage 3 and I thought I should write down down whats going on in my life.

My relationship with my girl has deteriorated to the point that we are almost like friends now. There isn't any form of intimacy and she doesn't seem that keen on seeing me. I brought up these issues and she says it is a result of the surgery and medicine that makes her act that way and that she does want to keep seeing me. I know that the medicine is affecting her behavior and her family has also talked about that with me but I would still like to see some sort of interest from her. Right now it feels as if I have to force myself onto her in order to see her.

I have considered ending the relationship and I have found two reasons that keep me from doing it.

The first is that she is in a tough spot in life and I do not want to abandon her at this time. I value loyalty a lot and therefore I am not the kind of person who will abandon people in times of need. I don't see anything wrong with this mindset.

The second reason is what bothers me. I have realized that I have a fear of letting go because that would make me single again. I have found out that I am getting a lot of validation from having a girl and if I let her go I am essentially back to where I started more than 1.5 years ago. I had to go through a lot of approaches and rejections from women before I finally found a girlfriend and deep down I have a fear that I will have to go through all that again in order to find another one. I am apparently placing a lot of value on having a girlfriend and I don't think that is very good. I am disappointed to find out how I feel because I thought I had reached a place where I have more core confidence and don't rely on external things to make me feel good about myself.

I am still not sure how I will proceed. My girl starts radiation therapy today and I will not be able to see her during the week anymore. During this time I am working on going out a lot and meeting women to build a good social circle. I have guys in my social circle but my girl is the only woman I hang out with.

As for SM3, so far I have not noticed any internal changes but the three MILF experiences I mentioned above has me thinking that it probably is working albeit to a lesser degree than I expected. I am only 30% through the program. Let's see what happens in the next few stages.

RE: SM3 - JackOfHearts - 01-08-2015

Unless her life is threatened you should be more selfish as an alphamale. Yourself first, if you put other first you will slowly killyouself and people will avoid you more and more. You are currently living on neediness, at least its what see from your post. Girl feel that stuff, she'll either reject you (if she can find someone better) or manipulate you so you only stay with her (monogamy)

I would stop the relationship until she is ready again.
Choosing Sm3 with monogamy doesn't make sense to me even if its possible to do so. She need to be pretty awesome that you want to keep her. Is she? Or it is fear that you won't find a better girl friend.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 10:38 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Unless her life is threatened you should be more selfish as an alphamale. Yourself first, if you put other first you will slowly killyouself and people will avoid you more and more. You are currently living on neediness, at least its what see from your post. Girl feel that stuff, she'll either reject you (if she can find someone better) or manipulate you so you only stay with her (monogamy)

I would stop the relationship until she is ready again.
Choosing Sm3 with monogamy doesn't make sense to me even if its possible to do so. She need to be pretty awesome that you want to keep her. Is she? Or it is fear that you won't find a better girl friend.

Thanks for the advice. Brain Cancer is definitely life threatening but this is stage 2 so there is a good chance she will recover fully.There is certainly neediness on my part. There is also the fear that I may not find a better girl if I leave her. But I also don't want to abandon her as this is a very difficult time for her. Maybe I will stick with her through radiation and chemotherapy and then make a decision once she is better.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-23-2015

Stage 3 Day 16.

Well I am officially single again. I am feeling down about the end of my relationship but on the bright side I can actually start hitting on women again and take action just when SM3 is entering the later stages. I wonder if this was a manifestation of the sub as it would clearly have been impossible to be a sex magnet while in a sexless relationship.

Anyways, once I am over the sadness I am feeling right now I look forward to going out a lot. Hopefully I will have some good stories to tell.

RE: SM3 - SargeMaximus - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 05:59 PM)guilotine Wrote: Stage 3 Day 16.

Well I am officially single again. I am feeling down about the end of my relationship but on the bright side I can actually start hitting on women again and take action just when SM3 is entering the later stages. I wonder if this was a manifestation of the sub as it would clearly have been impossible to be a sex magnet while in a sexless relationship.

Anyways, once I am over the sadness I am feeling right now I look forward to going out a lot. Hopefully I will have some good stories to tell.

What happened? I can't imagine she dumped you while going through treatment. :/

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-23-2015

Well as I had mentioned earlier the relationship had deteriorated and she was being more and more disrespectful towards me. Eventually I made the decision to end the relationship and she was fine with it. I did try my best to see her often and I would drive quite a distance to see her but she was being increasingly detached and resentful for some reason. I had barely seen her over the last few weeks.

RE: SM3 - Womanizer - 01-24-2015

I am speculating here but my guess she was being disrespectful because of the sub and your ability to get any women. So to preserve her dignity she broke up with you assuming you would leave her. How is your experience so far with SM3 so far aside from the break up? I wanted to know because I am kinda of torn between Sm And Wm.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-25-2015

(01-24-2015, 02:30 PM)Womanizer Wrote: I am speculating here but my guess she was being disrespectful because of the sub and your ability to get any women. So to preserve her dignity she broke up with you assuming you would leave her. How is your experience so far with SM3 so far aside from the break up? I wanted to know because I am kinda of torn between Sm And Wm.

Well I am the one who broke up but she was pushing it for a while. I think the surgery played a role in the drastic behavior change.
So far with SM3 I have had 3 opportunities to hook up with women. All three were MILFs and were not that attractive(not ugly either). However these opportunities presented itself with minimal effort on my part. Now that I am single I will be going out more and hitting on girls more so I will be able to see the effects better and report whether I feel the sub is working or not.

RE: SM3 - Leo1990 - 01-28-2015

(01-25-2015, 12:58 AM)guilotine Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 02:30 PM)Womanizer Wrote: I am speculating here but my guess she was being disrespectful because of the sub and your ability to get any women. So to preserve her dignity she broke up with you assuming you would leave her. How is your experience so far with SM3 so far aside from the break up? I wanted to know because I am kinda of torn between Sm And Wm.

Well I am the one who broke up but she was pushing it for a while. I think the surgery played a role in the drastic behavior change.
So far with SM3 I have had 3 opportunities to hook up with women. All three were MILFs and were not that attractive(not ugly either). However these opportunities presented itself with minimal effort on my part. Now that I am single I will be going out more and hitting on girls more so I will be able to see the effects better and report whether I feel the sub is working or not.

To be honest another great tidbit of advice is this:

when a woman is resentful twords you for no reason it is honestly because she has done something that she does not feel good about so she pics on you to feel better about it.

If you want my honest answer... if it was mutual she would have not been cold about it. She was likely having or seeing someone.

Unless she is your WIFE, then NEVER and I repeat NEVER feel obligated to be with someone.

You are the PRIZE, they should feel special that YOU are giving them YOUR time. Especially since we all have limited amounts.

Never feel obligated to be with someone, especially when they are as cold as they are. Brain Cancer or not.

You are the Prize.

RE: SM3 - guilotine - 01-28-2015

(01-28-2015, 11:23 AM)LeoistheSun Wrote: To be honest another great tidbit of advice is this:

when a woman is resentful twords you for no reason it is honestly because she has done something that she does not feel good about so she pics on you to feel better about it.

If you want my honest answer... if it was mutual she would have not been cold about it. She was likely having or seeing someone.

Unless she is your WIFE, then NEVER and I repeat NEVER feel obligated to be with someone.

You are the PRIZE, they should feel special that YOU are giving them YOUR time. Especially since we all have limited amounts.

Never feel obligated to be with someone, especially when they are as cold as they are. Brain Cancer or not.

You are the Prize.

Thanks.
I totally agree that I am the prize which is why I decided to end it.
I have doubted on numerous occasions as to whether she was seeing someone else and while it is possible, I doubt it. Her behavior change has been noted by her family as well so it wasn't just with me. She also told me a few times that her situation is making her depressed and most of the time she doesn't want to talk to anyone. But anyway it doesn't matter anymore. Overall it is good for me as I can now go out and get better women into my life.