Subliminal Talk
PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal (/Thread-PoE-Aphrodisiac-Toolkit-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-01-2014

Hi folks,

Well, as I await more information regarding a plan of action for the wife and I, I thought I would buy the Eros Toolkit as a stop-gap, and as an experiment.

As I wrote elsewhere, our marriage is good, but my wife is a sometimes selfish person by nature, and its manifested in recent years with her making sex less and less of a priority. For context, when we met we were both wild sexually, and had constant, and very kinky sex.

As that has faded, it has put a strain on things. When we are together it can be great, but frequency is an issue.

She knows I will be playing a subliminal starting tonight, and that it is focused on her libido, and she is ok with that.

Mind you, we have used subliminals for a year+ now from... another company, and those proved to just be a dismal failure. I used them correctly and with measured and practical expectations, but the results were non-existent, with both time and money wasted.

Tonight I will be beginning with Volume 2 playing as a "silent" file for when we are doing other things, and with Volume 4 or 5 playing all night as we enjoy sleeping with white-noise/relaxation sounds.

I chose these files as they are said to cause noticable short-term results, but with constant play over time, can cause more lasting states of her being sex-crazed. We shall see.

I have been listening to Volume 2 myself for about an hour now to gauge my own response, when alone. Thus far I may have felt a twinge or two of budding erection, which passed quickly. Likewise, I feel a bit... "excited", but not sexually, so much as anxious. This may be my enthusiasm for the new project though, so we shall see. Otherwise I may also be feeling something akin to a little breathlessness, or motion-sickness... Just a difficult to explain... feeling in my chest. I have seen others report this though, so I don't know if I am wanting to feel something or not.

Wife gets home in a few minutes, and we will begin. I'll report anything of note tomorrow.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - Shawn - 11-01-2014

So it seems like we are just getting a PoE journal. Good luck with your choice.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - Womanizer - 11-02-2014

It will work she just needs to be relaxed and not distracted , on a side note i just purchased X32 Sub so il post the results in the future. On that toolkit though you get all the poetry of silent eros 1 to 5?

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-02-2014

I got Poetry of Silent Eros 1-5 as a bundle, yes.

As for this journal... well, it is starting as an Eros test. Here's why.

The wife and I are spending some time working with a sex-therapist friend on improving some aspects of our (otherwise healthy) relationship. While he is doing that, I don't want to muck about, per se, with to many other life-hacks.

I figured that the Poetry of Eros stuff, from instructions, and a blog I once found from early 2014 where a guy exposed his wife to it for 45 days, would be a good test for short and long term effectiveness, while I come up with a more long-term plan for us.

Anyway... here goes...

Day 2:

So, last night the wife listened to Volume 2 (the ultra-sonic) for about two and half hours before bed, switching to Volume 5 for about twenty minutes before bed, and then it ran through the night (so for approximately eight hours).

I watched closely, and unfortunately noticed no responses from her. No flushing of the skin, no playing with her hair. She generally seemed unresponsive.

At one point I think an opportunity presented where we joked about all the sex we might have once our friend is through helping us, but she very casually said she thinks our volume of sex is fine as it is.

In essence, not much to report. We did cuddle throughout the evening, but that is our normal mode for watching TV/relaxing anyway.

As we slept I do think I heard her perhaps moaning a couple times in her sleep, but can't say one way or another if it was sexual. I on the other hand had a pretty intense sex dream. Go figure. :-p

On to day three!

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-03-2014

Day 3. So my wife was at home all day yesterday which was a perfect day to ramp up exposure and have a chance to see how she responded (all while looking for signs of effects).

During the day she had about six hours of exposure to Poetry of Eros Volume 2. Again, as of yet, even in fairly relaxed, ideal circumstances, I don't see her showing signs of arousal (overt or subtle ones).

We did, however make love before bed. This would be the first time we have been together in about a week, so it isn't particularly sudden, or a shocking result, but I will say (and I could be imagining things) that my wife did seem more engaged than usual. The sex in general seemed a little bit more intense, and she seemed a tiny bit more wild. Again, nothing like a shocking personality flip, but possibly the first small signs of a response?

Those signs were too small to directly scream "success!" but they are something I will be watching closely.

The wife also had seven or so hours of exposure to PoE Volume 5 while we slept. I will say, the instructions for this file warn that it can be very intense and show extremely potent results, but I cannot say it has been the case yet. I don't know if my wife just happens to be particularly resistant or what, but I do know that Volume 2, 4, and 5, claim to have subliminal scripts which can/will wear down resistance and boost the file's effects if played for the long term (which continues to be my plan).

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-04-2014

Day 4. A change in course.

With Shannon's advice, I opted to make EPHA our primary file. He believes it will support my wife's therapy and will actually do more long term good.

I will however maintain this journal, as I will be using Eros files daily anyway, albeit only using their short-term instruction set. IE, I will play them for an hour before the possibility of us being intimate to see if I have success with them as a "booster".

Emotional Pain Relief will be our "played all night" file, however.

As for last night... little to report. The wife worked all day and was exhausted, sleeping on my arm by 9:00pm. Eros Volume 2 playing in the background is no match for pure exhaustion, obviously. :-)

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - Shawn - 11-04-2014

Just a quick comment. I asked Shannon several weeks ago if using the A2 type PoE with a 5G program would be ok. He said it would be ok, but not more than a couple times a week and no more than one hour on the given day.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-04-2014

Perfect. That is almost exactly the way I was instinctively going to use it.

Thanks Sebastian!

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - Shannon - 11-05-2014

faustsboon, something I'd like to explain.

If your wife is responding to sex with control issues, then she is going to likely be a strong willed woman. She is therefore likely to be relatively able to consciously resist influences that conflict with her conscious or subconscious desires to have control.

If she did not know it was playing, it would likely be much more effective. I am not saying you should use it without her knowledge or consent, but that would eliminate conscious resistance.

Keep in mind, these are very early technology also. 1st and 2nd Generation scripting. Compared to what I can do now, these are not even worth talking about, but I unfortunately cannot release the programming I am capable of creating in this direction because it has come to be too powerful and capable. X124/24/32 are the latest and greatest I can release. To give you an idea how much further I have come since X24/X32, my latest and greatest at the moment is X70s4.

I suggest that based on what I understand to be the case, she might respond best to Volume 1 of PSE, X124, or X24. Most likely X24. X24 does announce that it is a subliminal aphrodisiac during play, but it uses 5G technology and dual layer subliminal technology. Vastly more powerful. X124 is about 7x more powerful than Volume 1 of PSE, and uses no script.

Here is what I am thinking. If your wife is resisting sex as a means of having control, which is as I understand things to be, then she may be able to resist the scripted programming. Unscripted programming from PSE would give less to resist because it does not give instructions, meaning it will be processed by the lizard brain directly. This may allow for significantly less resistance, so try Volume 1 or 3 also. 1 should be better in this case.

X124 is going to give better results than Volume 1, if Volume 1 works.

X24 is a scripted program that uses 5G technology, dual layering subliminals, and X124 is the ignition stage. Much more advanced than PSE or X124, and it produces a much more female friendly arousal response, and therefore a much more female-acceptable approach for most women, which naturally should be much less resisted.

Also, the feelings in your chest, etc. that you felt are the program triggering subconscious arousal. It does not necessarily come out the way you might expect while you're listening.

If you don't want to spend more money on X124 or X24, try using Volume 1 for a while also and see what happens. Volume 2 was designed originally for women who were suffering from postpartum depression or lack of sex drive, and may work better than Volume 1, but may also trigger more resistance. You can only know when you try.

By the way, you can play Volume 1, 3 or X124 as much as you like with a 5G program. The rest of the volumes of PSE toolkit or X24/32 have to be limited to a couple or a few hours a week.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-05-2014

Thanks Shannon. Let me address some of your points directly before updating my journal.

I feel that my lack of going into detail with our history as a couple may have given the wrong impression of my wife.

For one, she is an incredibly good and loving woman. She has never been one to shy away from affection, and is supportive of me in most every way.

She does have some issues with laziness which have always come from her low self-image, something we are actively working on.

In terms of her sex drive, it is there, and is something she is overtly working to improve. In essence bad experiences left her with body image issues, and feeling sex was the only way to be loved by a man. When we met she was hyper-sexual which worked for us both, but she admits that once she realize how genuine and meaningful our love was, she went too far in the other direction, essentially realizing she didn't have to have sex at all to keep my love.

She knew it was unhealthy and ever since have been seeing a sex therapist to help her resolve some of her issues. She really has made tremendous strides versus when we started. But our therapist friend very progressively said anything we wanted to do which would give her a shot in the arm libido wise would be well worth it.

She has given me consent to use any methods I want as we now have the same goal.

I would give almost anything to test your "insanely powerful" new tech, and feel that as I have her blessing it would be ethical, but I certainly understand why you do not opt for wide release.

As for X24 or 32, well... the announcement really is a mood killer. We have tried products elsewhere that use announcements like that and we both loath them. Plus the wife finds it fun to not know when specific files are in use, and that outright eliminates that option.

I will say, as a controlled experiment, I would be honored to test out your latest, and unprecedented release. I believe our situation allows for a particularly excellent testing environment, and I would certainly compensate you in both meticulous observations and fiscally.

But I digress.

Day 5:

Last night was night two of EP Healing/Relief and the day also included a few hours of Volume 1 of Poetry of Eros as a companion.

Though nothing manifested during the play of Eros, I did notice the wife seeming to have sexual dreams.

To my great surprise the wife woke up and essentially climbed right on top of me for some very intense love-making. For what it is worth it has been months and months since I recall any sort of morning-sex.

As a side bonus, I found my own performance was personally impressive. I have been listening to the same files the wife has, but I personally find my own libido has been exceedingly strong and my confident has been high as well. This definitely translated, and i'm sure helped result in a very happy wife.

So, while again early to cry "results!" it does seem like my wife is responding more to the combination approach than a singular one. The next days should be interested as anything resembling a pattern will prove to be beyond statistical fluke for her.

I would like to also go on record as saying something to Shannon...

While I have some extremely lofty goals, and the wife and I essentially want her to return to a happy nymphomania of sorts, I do have hope that these files may help.

IF IF IF they actually manage to succeed to the degree the wife and I wish, I would like to say that I will be rewarding Shannon in the realm of a six-figure sum. I know that sounds mad, but that is the value I put on helping our marriage reach the sexually blissful state we originally inhabited when we met.

Let this post show that I will be honoring that promise should we achieve success on the level we aspire to.

Now if that isn't an incentive to let us test X70, I don't know what is. ;-)

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - JackOfHearts - 11-05-2014

I'm not against Shannon way but with that kind of money you can call a real hypnotherapist and make yourself and your wife multi-orgasmic people. Just in a day, plus you will able to know where the problem come from for sure. But even then it might not succeed if your wife doesn't want to submit to your love/sex. As Shannon seems to be mentioning you can't force strong willed people (it's called free will). Some woman don't want to lose control so they never fully surrender so they can't experience "real powerful orgasm". I'm not saying it's your case but we never know.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-06-2014

Well if you read what i've written carefully you'll notice that isn't my wife. She is fully onboard this train.

As for the "bounty" I have don't think we haven't considered hypnotherapy. It was something we tried early, and honestly, professional help as a therapist of the more conventional kind has been much more useful really.

But my offer stands, and I hope Shannon will consider it. :-) Plus, I really like the idea of being a patron for a newer, more alternative technology. If he "wins" this bounty, I like to think it will also be a feather in the cap of advancing a powerful tool for helping others in all kinds of ways.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-06-2014

Day 6.

I realized I didn't update the log, but there is little to report. Last night/today has been pleasant, and the wife had another full night exposure to Emotional Pain Healing and a few hours of Volume 1 Poetry of Eros before and after.

No really standout libido moments. As far as I know she didn't masturbate or do anything sexual without me, and obviously wasn't particularly motivated sexually to be with me. She was playful and affectionate though, so I don't want this to sound as a particularly bad day either.

So that is sort of it. We're going into Day 7 tonight.

RE: PoE Aphrodisiac Toolkit Journal - faustsboon - 11-08-2014

Days 7/8

Not a lot to report as my wife has started her monthly cycle. Obviously this causes so many hormonal issues that it suddenly becomes almost impossible to really track minor changes in mood/attitude consistently.

That said, the steady stream of Emotional Pain Relief/Healing certainly hasn't done any harm. The general mood around here has stayed relaxed and pleasant. And it is SLIGHTLY possible that Poetry of Eros Volume 1 slowly proving more potent as she continues to spend significant time using Emotional Pain Relief/Healing as a file. Last night the wife gave a particularly enthusiastic BJ which was a pleasant surprise as I thought her cycle took sex off the table in any capacity.

Slow, steady, dedicated work continues. Emotional Pain Relief file continues to get at least ten hours of exposure per day, and Eros gets an hour or two of use here and there.