Subliminal Talk
AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant (/Thread-AM6-Self-Growth-and-Alpha-Dominant)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

AM6 Stage 7 Day 10 - JakeKennedy - 12-01-2015

In no way am I putting down ASC but the power of AM6 is just off the charts. AM6 was the first sub I did so I had no previous frame of reference. And over the 6 months while using the sub the changes were noticeable but very smooth. Doing ASC for 6 months was great but AM6 stage 7 is so much more in your face but in a good way. I was a little apprehensive to do stage 7 as many people on the forum seem to not be fans of the refreshers but my experience so far has been great. It's bringing all of those alpha qualities right back to peak in a hurry.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 12-01-2015

SM3 script optimization is a nice bonus near the end also.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 12-02-2015

(12-01-2015, 07:05 PM)Guider Wrote: SM3 script optimization is a nice bonus near the end also.

What exactly is script optimization?

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 12-02-2015

It's when there's some of the program included to lead into SM3.

That's why I was surprised you didn't jump right into SM

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 06:52 AM)Guider Wrote: It's when there's some of the program included to lead into SM3.

That's why I was surprised you didn't jump right into SM

Thanks buddy. Even though AM6 went great work was super chaotic at the time. I just had too much on my plate. But SM3 will happen in the near future.

AM6 Stage 7 - JakeKennedy - 12-10-2015

I am again blown away by the power of AM6. A 7/10 married coworker was hitting on me hard at work today. Throughout the day she kept making strong eye contact, touching my arm and shoulder as she talked to me. She laughed and giggled at anything I said in an uncharacteristic for her way. The significant thing about this is she did the same thing during my original run of AM6. Before AM6 she never flirted with me and even after my run during ASC there was no flirting. But now back on the refresher she is hard core flirting. It could not be more obvious that the sub is causing changes in me that is making me much more attractive to women.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 12-10-2015

What day are you on?

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Guider Wrote: What day are you on?

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 12-11-2015

That whole stage is a absolute blast. Are you still on track for SM3? Let me tell you, it is a tough one.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 03:25 AM)Guider Wrote: That whole stage is a absolute blast. Are you still on track for SM3? Let me tell you, it is a tough one.

Yes I am still on track for SM3. Are you happy with SM3 at this point? Any advice or regrets?