Subliminal Talk
AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant (/Thread-AM6-Self-Growth-and-Alpha-Dominant)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Leo1990 - 01-28-2015

Don't be conscious about it. See yourself as alpha and do what feels right. Dont turn it into a game. Its not like looking away once or twice is going to do anything.

Ask her out. Way more alpha then staring games

Smile

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 01-30-2015

(01-28-2015, 10:36 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: Don't be conscious about it. See yourself as alpha and do what feels right. Dont turn it into a game. Its not like looking away once or twice is going to do anything.

Ask her out. Way more alpha then staring games

Smile

In general I like your advice. I'm dtf any girl 8/10 or better. Anywhere anytime. Except girls I work with.

I have hooked up with two girls from work in years past. Both times it was clear beforehand they were just flings. And both times the woman wanted relationships after. I never felt I led them on at all but it was somewhat messy because of the work situation.

If she was a girl I met in Starbucks it would be a no brainer attempt at a hookup. Since the 10 is a coworker I use the "staring games" to get more exposure to a 10. I have no interest in relationship type dating. I definitely wouldn't turn down a no strings f*** but otherwise I'll continue to use her for experience and building a stronger game.

AM6 Stage 4 Day 10 - JakeKennedy - 02-04-2015

The AM6 surprise may be showing its effects already. Last weekend I hung out with a few old friends I hadn't seen for some time. One of them had a 19 year old cousin who was in town visiting. I didn't think much of it at the time. She was very cute and fun. We made small talk but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Then yesterday I got a text from her asking what I was up to and that she was bored. She must have got my number from my friend because I didn't give it to her. I teased her a bit using cocky comedy type stuff over texts. She then texts me she's horny and that she thought I seemed like a hot fun guy. Long story short we ended up hanging out at my place for a bit then hooking up. There is just something about the energy of girls that age that is simply amazing.

This AM6 trip has been very interesting so far. I have been very opportunistic with women during the last couple months. I have definitely hooked up with more girls than normal lately but haven't been going out of my way to find them or doing any approaches that aren't natural. It seems like when women appear in my life I now have the decisiveness to take advantage.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Leo1990 - 02-04-2015

well it seems like in your previous post you definitely got what you asked for.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 02-06-2015

(02-04-2015, 06:47 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: well it seems like in your previous post you definitely got what you asked for.

I guess I did Leo. I must say this has been one hell of a ride! When I look back over my AM journal I actually cannot recall being less alpha than I currently am. My aggression and decisiveness have increased big time. But it feels as though I have always been the way I am now and can't imagine being different.

AM6 Stage 4 Day 17 - JakeKennedy - 02-12-2015

Nothing major to report other than feeling very comfortable in stage 4. In the first three stages I was constantly looking ahead. Reading about others experiences in the journals about the upcoming stages and Shannon's comments about them. I also felt much conscious resistance in the first 3 stages. All of the resistance seems to have vanished in stage 4 at least consciously. Day to day I feel very confident and very low anxiety levels. I am absolutely loving stage 4. I feel like I would be content here forever at the moment. I am curious to see if stages 5 & 6 are smooth for me as 4 has been.

AM6 Stage 4 Day 22 - JakeKennedy - 02-16-2015

One surprising change I've noticed that I did not expect is increased empathy. I wouldn't have thought of empathy as an alpha quality but it is helping me connect with people much more intensely. It has caused all my interactions with people to flow better but especially with females. I do not feel more emotional but rather somehow have an understanding of the emotions of others. I have had more frequent hook ups with women than normal in the past couple months. I think it is due in large part to increased empathy and thus super quick close bonds with females. I get the feeling that they are not used to coming across guys who are empathetic and it gives them a strong sense of comfort. This is making me really stand out in a different but sexually magnetic way.

AM6 Stage 5 Day 6 - JakeKennedy - 03-05-2015

So far stage 5 has been a disaster. It feels like at least two steps back. The deep voice I had developed in stage 4 is gone. Roughly 50% of the extra confidence I have developed throughout the program is gone. All of my sex drive is gone. This morning I watched my 6' blonde gf undress in front of me. I couldn't help but think how she should be modeling and how hot she looked. Despite this I had no interest in sex even though I haven't been laid in over a week which is a long time for me. Before stage 5 I was set to do SM3 after AM6 is finished. Now suddenly I have no interest in it. We will see. Normally my sex drive is super high and I'm always down to f***. Hopefully things turn around. It has been a very strange and discouraging week.

Edit: The reason for the lack of sex drive ended up being due to a kidney infection. I continued to run AM6 with the same number of hours during the illness and finishing on schedule. It did however take 3 weeks to fully regain normal levels of energy and sex drive. So what I initially perceived as overwhelming resistance ended up being due to an unrelated illness.

AM6 Stage 7 refresh - JakeKennedy - 11-28-2015

I completed AM6 on schedule in late spring and it was a success. I felt like I was 8/10 or better in all of the goals of the problem as listed by Shannon. My original plan was to follow AM6 with SM3. But for some reason it just didn't feel right. So I did the 5g confidence sub up until last week. I didn't feel I lacked confidence but I was unsure of which direction I wanted to go so I figured you can't have too much confidence and it's free. But a week ago I felt a pull to start SM3. I wanted to do it right though so I plan to do AM6 stage 7 for at least a month to make sure all my alpha qualities are at peak. In all 6 stages of AM6 I felt initial resistance at which point I would feel down right shitty then it would even out then I would feel better than baseline with respect to alpha character. I want to get to the above baseline point with the refresher then move on to SM3.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 11-28-2015

Why didn't you run SM3 right after?

AM6 stage 7 - JakeKennedy - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 05:18 PM)Guider Wrote: Why didn't you run SM3 right after?

I'm not sure honestly. I have been very successful in life by trusting my instincts and acting of feel. And it just didn't feel right at the time I completed AM6 to go directly into SM3. Everything I've done in life against my instincts has been a disaster. At this point however SM3 feels right.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Life - 11-28-2015

Ok thanks bud

Fyi:In SM3 there's a lot more that happens than ASC.

AM6 stage 7 - JakeKennedy - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 05:59 PM)Guider Wrote: Ok thanks bud

Fyi:In SM3 there's a lot more that happens than ASC.

No problem. I'm sure there are many more changes in SM3. I can't wait to begin that journey! I looked at ASC as a holding pattern more or less until I decided what I wanted to do.

AM6 stage 7 - JakeKennedy - 11-29-2015

Today I was thinking of my overall journey with subliminals and an interesting/unexpected betterment about AM6 came to mind. I connected much easier and stronger with people. Especially during the second half of the program. The connection was with all types of people young/old male/female friends/strangers etc. People seemed much more interested in what I had to say and often smiled or nodded to me for no apparent reason. This made being alpha so much easier. Instead of having to deal with the struggle of winning people over they seemed already on my side and ready to follow my direction. During the months following the program my ability to make an instant strong connection has been slowly decreasing back toward baseline. This strong connection is the only significant decline since finishing AM6.