Subliminal Talk
AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant (/Thread-AM6-Self-Growth-and-Alpha-Dominant)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

AM6 Stage 3 Day 3 - JakeKennedy - 12-27-2014

So far no noticeable resistance in stage 3. The crazy dreams I was having in stages 1 and especially 2 are gone as well. I have only remembered about five dreams in my life outside of those two stages. I am now back to the total darkness. I fall asleep and wake up 8 or 9 hours later with no recollection of that time.

I have spent the last 7 years working on self improvement. I didn't think I had any confidence or fear issues as all conscious ones were worked out with NLP EFT or PEAT. However from time to time I notice I am a little less hesitant. Where I used to pause slightly before acting I am now more reactive. Not an emotionally charged reactive. Rather a motivated extroverted reactive.

I also have been much more motivated to clean and keep my house and vehicle neat. I was never messy but always hated to clean. Now it isn't necessarily pleasant but I find myself organizing things without even thinking about it.

AM6 Stage 3 Day 13 - JakeKennedy - 01-06-2015

I have become very content. It is a good feeling with little anxiety. But with contentment sometimes comes complacency. Something I loath. During stages 1 and 2 I felt like progress was made in a two steps forward one step back alternating cycle. In stage 3 I feel I am plateauing. Who knows how long it will last... Could be all of stage 3 or I could break out tomorrow.....

AM6 Stage 3 Day 15 - JakeKennedy - 01-08-2015

So far I have to say AM6 results have been amazing! My gf has recently been referring to me as the "Boss". And not in any sort of sarcastic or passive aggressive way. She is genuinely looking for me to make the decisions. It took me reading my journal today from the first post to realize my progression. I feel as though I have always been this way. And honestly it's difficult to remember being less alpha.

The same crazy things have been happening at work too. I am a supervisor there directly under ownership. One of the two owners who is a female recently assisted me on a project which is completely unheard of. Many of the employees under me were saying wtf. She wasn't coming onto me sexually but it was almost as if she had an unconscious desire to be submissive to me. The strangest thing is not that this stuff is happening but rather it feels so natural.

AM6 Stage 3 Day 17 - JakeKennedy - 01-10-2015

In my life for the past several years I have used Vladimir Slavinski's spiritual technology techniques. Mainly Deep PEAT and DP4. These are offshoots of EFT. Much more specific than simple tapping. But at any rate any time I start to make major progress with the techniques. To the point I'm on the verge of getting to a whole new hight level as a human being, a major crisis in my life has occurred. It has now happened twice. Both times as I felt my power was on the verge of jumping to a whole new level. I was so knocked off track by these crises that it was like I was back to square one. After the second time it happened I have just never went back to the techniques. I get a feeling the world gaia or whatever trying to hold us at a certain level. Which is different for everyone. To break through this to a higher level permanently takes great effort and/or skill. I am hoping AM6 will either get me through my nearest glass ceiling or give me the power to use other techniques to bust through it and many more levels in the future.

Quick question - JakeKennedy - 01-13-2015

Anyone know what MPME stands for? Thanks

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - AlphaMind - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 02:11 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Anyone know what MPME stands for? Thanks

Its a new technology called The Magnus Engine or MPME (Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine) or 6G for short.

Search before asking. Google is your friend. Learn to maximize it.

AM6 Stage 3 Day 22 - JakeKennedy - 01-15-2015

The advice from AlphaMind has brought to mind more ways in which I have been changed by AM6. I got to thinking about how in the last month or so if I enter a store and do not know the exact location of what I am there for I immediately have a clerk point me to it. The interesting part is before AM6 I would have searched for whatever I needed for however long it took rather than directing a clerk to show me to the item. If a clerk asked me if I needed help, I would have even told them "no, I'm just browsing". I would have wasted however much time it took in search of the item. My gf recently made a comment about how forward I have become while we were out recently but I didn't think twice about the comment until now. Much like the store, if you have a question or need something if you are alpha someone will provide what you need. Boom. Problem solved.

Speaking of my gf, I told here last week I wanted an open relationship. She didn't really know what to say about it. I think we are going to keep seeing each other but that is up in the air at this point. I am fine if she decides she doesn't want to be in an open relationship but I would prefer to keep her as my primary gf. There was another girl who has been flirting with me and we have been texting each other. This other girl had been offering up sex for a while and I had been turning her down because of the relationship. We ended up hooking up two days ago. Even though my normal gf is hotter (9/10) there is just something about hooking up with someone new. Sex with the new girl(7.5/10) was f***ing electric. I would say maybe looks aren't everything but honestly I think it was so great because it was new.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Electric Universe - 01-15-2015

"I got to thinking about how in the last month or so if I enter a store and do not know the exact location of what I am there for I immediately have a clerk point me to it. The interesting part is before AM6 I would have searched for whatever I needed for however long it took rather than directing a clerk to show me to the item."

Its curious how being self sufficient can manifest. Do you lead them? or do they lead you! ? =X ..

I should practice more with my verbal requests to others.. its refreshing to see another man with a similar discovery.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 01-15-2015

Yes I am lead. Much like the driver of a horse drawn carriage is lead by his team of horses. Always having a secure and commanding grip and of the reins.

AM6 End Stage 3 - JakeKennedy - 01-24-2015

An employee called me extra bossy today at work. Haha. It was one of those mixed comments that was about half flirting and half irritation because I had been directly ordering her around all day. She is the type that must be micromanaged. If she doesn't have someone looking over her shoulder she slacks off. I did find the comment revealing however.

A different girl who I was on a date with the other day said, "I absolutely love your carefree attitude Jake."

The last couple weeks I have felt more aggressive and dominate while dealing with people. It has been great. More confidence and a chillaxed take no BS attitude. AM6 at work in full force.

AM6 Stage 4 - JakeKennedy - 01-25-2015

Stoked for the AM6 bonus, SM3 lead in! I have already been getting more action from the females than normal and I'm only halfway through AM. I am looking forward to mixing it up with even more hotties in the months to come.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Dubls - 01-26-2015

Subscribed.

AM6 Stage 4 Day 1 - JakeKennedy - 01-26-2015

Today I ran into a guy I know and his 9/10 wife. She started flirting with me quite overtly. Laughing at everything I said. A ton of eye contact. Even bent down to look in her purse and gave me a great direct view down her shirt for close to half a minute. Normally I wouldn't flirt with a buddy's girl. But I was like f*** it. She is coming on to me first. She asked me if I was seeing anyone and if it was serious. Also talked about her and her new job. Once the conversation changed focus to her and i, this guy didn't say a word. He just stood there with a funny look on his face. Not pissed but rather like a helpless beta. She gave me a big hug goodbye which was odd because I had only met her once before and it was just hellos. But again I was like WTF and gave her a nice long embrace back. I'm not going to lie she felt good in my arms. I'm not going to pursue anything but wouldn't be surprised if she messaged me one way or another.

AM6 Stage 4 Day 3 - JakeKennedy - 01-28-2015

I got a very interesting test from a girl at work today. She is a 10/10 and maybe the hottest I know. I have been friends with her for a few years but today she did a thing twice where she comes up to me and starts a seemingly normal conversation. But the difference is she would get directly in front of me, closer than normal and held continuous eye contact. I went toe to toe with her but did not get the upper hand. Both times she broke eye contact but went to the side not down. This happened one other time about two weeks ago and I got her to break the eye contact down in submissive fashion. That day I was feeling super confident 100% alpha. Today I felt great but only 90% alpha. At this point I need to be totally on when dealing with a 10/10. That 10% made all the difference. In the future I need to be consistently 100% alpha. Dominant enough to make her break eye contact down.