Subliminal Talk
AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant (/Thread-AM6-Self-Growth-and-Alpha-Dominant)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-22-2014

Day 27 AM6.  Thanks Sarge and Ace for your input.
Still feeling no resistance at 16-21 hrs/day. Sex drive seems to have dropped but confidence has increased. Two women I have worked with for over six years have, out of nowhere, been coming onto me. Both are married and there has been no previous sexual chemistry or flirting with them. One works directly under me (9/10) she winked at me after one of our conversations and has been touching me on the arm/shoulder consistently while she talks to me. The other (7/10) is on the same level as me in our organization also winked at me after a conversation the same day.  A few days before this the (7/10) held her leg up against mine while sitting next to her at a meeting. I pulled mine away at one point to see what she would do and she put her leg right back against mine.  I have no interest in becoming involved with employees/coworkers and there has been absolutely no winking or touching with either of the two previously.   All of this seems too much of a coincidence to not be attributed to the subs. I hope it continues but never expected these types of results from AM! 

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-23-2014

AM6 Stage 1 day 28: Went for a 5 mile run this morning. During which I couldn't help reflecting over my current state and past alpha progression. It struck me that achievement without being a true alpha is unfulfilling and empty. I have made over six figures since I was 25. Consistently stayed in top physical shape. Have always had at least solid success with women. Especially after doing literally all of the David Deangelo stuff from Double your Dating and Cocky Comedy to the inner game videos and audio when I was 23-24. I feel like this stuff has allowed me to put on an alpha "mask" and achieve alphaish results with women and money. But I have never felt alpha to the core of my being. I feel like I have mastered the art of being an alpha chameleon with a beta or at times an alpha 1.0 core. In BlackDragons terminology I want the Alpha 2.0 core. Every cell of my body to be alpha. The journey continues with AM6.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-24-2014

AM6 Stage 1 day 29: After 10ish days of no resistance whatsoever, it hit me like a brick wall last night and this morning. I had vivid dreams like the first few days of stage 1. I also felt irritable from the resistance. It seemed to completely go away around midday. Extra confidence and motivation were still there however. At this point I’m left wondering if it was just a case of the Mondays or I’ve taken a step backwards in my alpha development. It will be interesting to see how the last few days of stage 1 go.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-25-2014

Day 30: Resistance has backed off again. I am very eager to begin stage 2 in a few days. It seems from what I've read stage 2 and 3 are where the core AM changes are made. I feel like I am jumping the gun talking about post AM plans before I've even started stage 2. But I really want to run SM 3 right after AM. I just hope one run of AM6 is enough to get maximum results from SM3. I guess time will tell.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Ricardo - 11-25-2014

Don't get impatient but look at it as a big investment in your self. 6 months isn't so much time for that.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-25-2014

Thanks man. I have no plans to deviate from the protocol in the instructions. It's just tough to stay in the present and not spend too much time and energy looking ahead.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-26-2014

Has anyone run stage 7 directly after a full run of AM6? Would this further solidify the results or is it contraindicated at that point? Just brainstorming options.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Ace - 11-26-2014

Going through stages 1 to 6 of AM6= Improve results
AM6 stage 7= Maintain results. Stage 7 doesn't improve results no matter when you run it.
If you have run AM6 for 2-3 times then you can use stage 7 instead of the whole set.

Edit: please correct me if i am wrong.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-27-2014

Ok thanks Ace. So I could run stage 7 after 1-6 if I am unsure of what I want to run next. And this way hold on to all of my results.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Shawn - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 04:47 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Ok thanks Ace. So I could run stage 7 after 1-6 if I am unsure of what I want to run next. And this way hold on to all of my results.

You could. But after the whole run it is a good idea to pause a bit and let the programming settle down.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Spiritman - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 09:03 AM)sebastian Wrote:
(11-27-2014, 04:47 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Ok thanks Ace. So I could run stage 7 after 1-6 if I am unsure of what I want to run next. And this way hold on to all of my results.

You could. But after the whole run it is a good idea to pause a bit and let the programming settle down.

I agree. Shannon has said that he recommends but is not required to take a week off from six stage subliminals. That way you might see the results from the subliminal start showing themselves.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Ace - 11-27-2014

You don't need to run it as soon as you finish the set. It is required to run stage 7 within 6 months after finishing the set in order to hold on to the results.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-28-2014

Ok. Thanks guys. Great advice. That really clears things up. Started stage 2 today. I can definitely feel a difference. A little tired and spaced out feeling but I like the fact I can feel it effecting me.

Attached a FrequenSee screenshot on an Ipad of AM6 ultrasonic played from an Iphone 6 external speaker. I think this looks solid even though its in mono but wanted some feedback from you guys. At work I am moving around often and headphones are out of the question so basically this or no AM for at least an 8 hour block. The way I figure it even if I loose some effectiveness with the mono its better than nothing.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 12-01-2014

Wow! Major resistance has been building since beginning stage 2 last week. I felt extremely irritable today. Not to mention the loss of all the decisiveness and confidence I had built during stage 1. I keep telling myself I’m just taking one step back for two steps forward. I am just letting the program do its thing and trying not to fight it. I have been pissed/irritated about people being materialistic and the petty games they get caught up since I woke up! Time to get in a hardcore workout and blow off some of that steam!