Subliminal Talk
AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant (/Thread-AM6-Self-Growth-and-Alpha-Dominant)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 10-31-2014

Hello all! I am new to the forum and subliminals in general. Very excited for the possibilities they hold!

I feel I must start with a short introduction. Females have always found me to physically attractive and I'm socially competent. I find many attractive women to be initially attracted to me however once conversation starts it often quickly enters the friend zoneUndecided I am not shy and at times an extrovert but very un-alpha.

I have recently been seeing a 9/10 but she is beginning to loose interest as more and more of my un-alpha demeanor surfaces.

Day 6 AM6: no major changes or resistance. However starting to pick up more on the gf's attempts at emotional manipulation. And have been slightly less effected by them. Far from handling them like an alpha though.

Question: is it harmful to my AM6 progress to occasionally play PSE2 for the gf?

Jake

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Shannon - 10-31-2014

Hi, Jake. There is a good reason these programs are 6+1 stages, and it's not because I enjoy spending weeks and months slogging through the process of building them. It's also not because I want to charge more. It's because this is the only way to accomplish such massive changes successfully. And it takes at least 6 months, and sometimes two or three times that to fully make the changes, even with all the advancements I have available to you guys so far. But if you could see how much change I and others have gone through because of the AM program, and how radically different and much improved we are as a result, you would not think anything of spending 1.5+ years trying to accomplish those changes, even though it is not necessary for everyone who uses AM to spend that much time using the program to fully accomplish their goals. It would take many men more than the rest of their lives to accomplish those same changes without the program, so considering that it's a pretty damned quick change, even at that amount of time invested.

That said, if you're noticing emotional manipulation efforts and starting to reduce their effect on yourself, you're on track. She does not respect you because you allow her those manipulations, and by the time you finish this six stage set for the first time, it is very, very unlikely that she will be able to continue manipulating you that way, or any other way. When she cannot manipulate you, she will instead start to respect you, and that will result in the rekindling of attraction - if you don't leave her, or vice versa, first.

But that is immaterial, because if the relationship dies, there was a good reason, and there are always other, better women out there to choose from. I am probably going to have women from my past trying to get back together with me for the rest of my life because of the improvements I made to myself, so you may be able to get back together with her again at some later date even if she leaves you, should you want to. It seems unlikely, though. You're very likely to develop an attitude of, "Meh, sucks to be her, she just blew it, and I'm no longer interested if she's going to do stupid sh*t like that." (I cannot tell you how attractive that is to the really super hot ones.)

I also cannot tell you how often I encounter women who genuinely attract me physically, and then they do something stupid and I turn off and walk away. Half the time they're not intelligent enough to realize what they lost (or they're just not interested enough in me to care, in some cases), and the other half the time, they spend considerable amounts of time and effort trying to gain my interest back.

Whatever happens, don't worry. The program is going to put you through some magnificent changes for the better.

And yes, you can play PSE2 sometimes for your girlfriend and be just fine.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Ricardo - 11-01-2014

(10-31-2014, 09:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: I also cannot tell you how often I encounter women who genuinely attract me physically, and then they do something stupid and I turn off and walk away. Half the time they're not intelligent enough to realize what they lost (or they're just not interested enough in me to care, in some cases), and the other half the time, they spend considerable amounts of time and effort trying to gain my interest back.

You're too modest.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - gelimang - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 02:25 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 09:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: I also cannot tell you how often I encounter women who genuinely attract me physically, and then they do something stupid and I turn off and walk away. Half the time they're not intelligent enough to realize what they lost (or they're just not interested enough in me to care, in some cases), and the other half the time, they spend considerable amounts of time and effort trying to gain my interest back.

You're too modest.

Wow,
I wish I have such confidence like Shannon do.. lol
so finally women is just side quest, the main quest is about our own development, ambition, and goal in life.. Big Grin

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-01-2014

Thank you Shannon for your sagely wisdom! I think your advice is spot on. I just need to let the program work it's magic!

Day 7: Feeling an increase in my overall energy level with a touch of anxiety. Can't tell if this is coming from resistance irritation or a positive side effect of the program? I tend to be too passive overall. A bit more of a manic tendency wouldn't be a bad thing if it persists.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-02-2014

AM6 Day 8: Started reading "How to Become an Alpha Male" by John Alexander, per AM6 instructions. After about 30 pages the book seems to be clearing up many questions I was having about what exactly it is to be Alpha.

I seemed to be more comfortable making eye contact with people while out shopping with the gf.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-04-2014

Day 10: noticing more eye contact from random women. Not sure what what percent of this to attribute AM6 vs reading How to Become an Alpha Male. At any rate things are headed in the right direction. Sex drive has always been high for me but lately has been through the roof.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-16-2014

Day 22 AM6: most of the resistance and strange dreams I experienced in the first two weeks have subsided. Stage 1 seems to have made me more aware of my beta behavior. I haven't noticed significant changes in myself toward alpha behavior but I find myself saying in my head, "wow that was beta". In the past I wouldn't have even realized this.

On a side note I have had a revelation about myself. Not sure if this is normal or dysfunctional but I seem to equate love with sex. In my current and past relationships the more sex I am having with a girl the more I am romantic towards her. At times when the sex is less frequent I tend to treat females like one of the boys or become more distant. Dysfunctional?

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Leo1990 - 11-16-2014

excited about your transformation!

Please keep posting!

Thank you Shannon for the wisdom.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 08:54 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 22 AM6: most of the resistance and strange dreams I experienced in the first two weeks have subsided. Stage 1 seems to have made me more aware of my beta behavior. I haven't noticed significant changes in myself toward alpha behavior but I find myself saying in my head, "wow that was beta". In the past I wouldn't have even realized this.

On a side note I have had a revelation about myself. Not sure if this is normal or dysfunctional but I seem to equate love with sex. In my current and past relationships the more sex I am having with a girl the more I am romantic towards her. At times when the sex is less frequent I tend to treat females like one of the boys or become more distant. Dysfunctional?

Not according to Blackdragon. He claims that after the 2nd time having sex, a girl's brain chemistry is altered. I forget when he names the amount for men. Anyhow, it is the "love" chemical, and simply seeing other girls will keep this under control.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-16-2014

The love chemical oxytocin? I am going to have to look this Blackdragon blog up. Sounds interesting.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 03:05 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: The love chemical oxytocin? I am going to have to look this Blackdragon blog up. Sounds interesting.

I don't know if it was oxytocin, but yeah have a look. The guy is a revolutionary.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - Ace - 11-16-2014

Yup, its oxytocin.

RE: AM6 Self Growth and Alpha Dominant - JakeKennedy - 11-17-2014

Day 23
I can't tell that stage 1 is doing anything at this point. When I started 1 I would feel tired and resistance while listening. In the past few days I feel no different while listening as opposed to not listening. It's difficult to stick with this stage for the full 32 days per Shannon's instructions. I assume I am solidifying things at this point so I will finish the stage however I am very eager for stage 2. 

This morning My gf and I had some great sex before work.  I was riding that high all day at work but it was extra difficult to not be a dick to my female employees.  They all seemed to be petty drama queens.  Much more so than normal. Can't help but think my change in perspective was due to the quickie before work.