Subliminal Talk
Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success (/Thread-Mofo-moving-towards-Ultra-Success)

Pages: 1 2

Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 10-30-2014

Hey there guys, I haven't been posting for a while. While I was away, I ran BIATBW. This sub has a late onset of effects. I ran it for 90 days as suggested and afterwhich I felt changes in how I relate with the opposite sex. It too has made me wildly popular among females workmates. All of them were getting giddy nice and all However low self confidence has crept back in (to which I really don't know where it came from. come to think of it, it was probably a sign of resistance(?!)).

Did Everything is Possible for 90 days, and I have noticed during that time I was egotistically bold in taking action. I have noticed my change in thinking wherein whenever someone tells me it cannot be done, I go out of my way to prove to them that it can be done. Crazy stuff. During this time I got massive respect from my workmates to which they unanimously voted for me as their teamleader. But still the shakey confidence that I had was crippling my success. So I decided to do Alpha for the Nth time.

I realized great progress all throughout doing Alpha 5.0. Have gained a lot of maturity. But some of the concepts did not quite stick. I week's rest before moving on to Ultra Success. I am 12 days from month3, but I still havent seen any visible signs of 'success'. Maybe naturalizer has somewhat made it even more elusive. lol But am sticking my guns on this one up until way past 90 days. hopefully by then I'd be able to see more results like the success synchronization thing.

Anyway, I'll be back soon hopefully with something more positive to share. Smile

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 11-21-2014

70 days into Ultra Success; I have yet to see any external manifestation to occur. However I have already noticed my new found attitude of seeing things at a different angle.

My Alpha enraged self has subsided. I hardly get angry these days(which is both good and could also be bad). I have motivation to do things, but to a lesser degree. I am having problems with procrastination now. Feeling sloppy and all. Whenever I do Alpha, I feel energetic/ecstatic whatever you might call it. I feel as if I achieved more things while I'm on Alpha compared to while I'm on Ultra Success.

Most probably its just another resistance.

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 12-03-2014

10 days from now I will be starting my 4th month on this sub. Had a heap of resistance/irritation of some sort this morning. I really wanted to have things done as I wanted it and when I wanted it(which means immediately). I strained as well as drained myself today. I became afraid that too much anger could possibly hurt me (to which I felt I was on the brink of no return). Most probably the Green Tea pill contributed to my irritable state.

A while ago, I evaluated myself and found out that the things that were irritating me weren't even worth putting all my effort and time. If I had been cool and laid back about things, I would've had a much more meaningful day. Anyway this sub has been making me more motivated to an extent. I've been back to my old body weights exercises routine as well as my reading habit Smile Feeling more of an achiever lately. I really want to efficiently use my time. The change in my way of thinking is becoming more prominent as days pass by. There are numerous things that I have been noticing but I guess it would be too many to mention. Am somewhat enjoying this ride now

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - Trend - 12-07-2014

(11-21-2014, 07:00 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: I am having problems with procrastination now. Feeling sloppy and all. Whenever I do Alpha, I feel energetic/ecstatic whatever you might call it. I feel as if I achieved more things while I'm on Alpha compared to while I'm on Ultra Success.

Most probably its just another resistance.

Combine US with UM, that will add to euphoria the drive to get things done and you'll be ok.

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year Everyone Smile

@ Trend I believe that the path tha Fonzy took was the way to go too. Having all the Success Programming fed into your brain makes you somewhat relaxed primarily because you are already "knowing" that you'll be successful, so it somewhat makes you unattached to the goal itself. Adding Ultra Motivation to the mix could definitely help improve the results as it whips your ass off and automatically moves you to achieving your goals.

4 months and 18 days on Ultra Success

I have noticed I am taking care of myself more aesthetic wise. I have developed an awareness of how I look and how it will impact my success in life. I used to have this attitude way before, but I guess it was silenced while doing Alpha Male. I believe it was more of me trying to impress others thru taking care of myself more (really not a good source of motivation). During my AM run, I began to not care about how I look in other people's eyes. Thus I have curtailed my closet with just 'em plain jeans and some shirts. I also did not shave more often thus more often than not I would look like a homeless guy. lol. Now I have learned that how you dress up also matters. It is okay that you don't care of how other's think about you but it is also equally important to look after how you present yourself to the world which could enhance your success. You wouldnt see a homeless-looking guy amidst CEOs, Moguls and Tycoons in a party, right? I have ordered a couple stuff via the net that I believe would be of great help in carving a new image for me.

Anyway, I noticed that it has become very unlikely for me to get upset about petty things. I know I have mentioned this in my previous post but I feel it is becoming more cemented in each passing day. I used to be quick to flare up and get upset. Now, whenever I feel the tipping point of my patience is reached, the energy is quickly diverted and dissipated through immediately finding a solution. When I was doing AM, anger still seaths through while I was trying to finding a solution. But with US, it has become a lot smoother.

My attitude for exercise has diminished. I have started and stopped numerous times during my US run. Motivation has been blah. I have been trying to push myself. I'll be pushing myself tomorrow again as I will reset my exercise regimen. I guess the "knowing" part of becoming successful ironically softens the drive of moving yourself to success. I have noticed that growing through the months. In this light I would like to make an appeal for the integration of US and UM as a single sub. It would work wonders for those who would want to achieve more success.

Cheers to you all Smile

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 01-02-2015

Just a thought. Who here thinks that the Sale aint as fun as it used to be?

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - tahersyed34 - 01-07-2015

(01-02-2015, 05:44 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: Just a thought. Who here thinks that the Sale aint as fun as it used to be?

What do you mean by the Sale?

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - TheRealJustin - 05-07-2015

Are you still using US?

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 08-12-2016

Hey I'm back in using Ultra Success. its my Day2 as of today. i thought of using it again as certain situations in my life have gotten out of hand.

And all of those negative feelings have built up a very uncomfortable habit of negative self talk. Day 1 quickly dissolved majority of those negative mindset. It was like there was a mental cleaning going on. I only noticed the change in my perception as I ended my day with a reflection.

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 08-16-2016

It's my day 6 run now. Thoughts have now changed drastically. Emotions are swinging from end to end due to what is happening in my life now. A while ago, i felt something just clicked. Felt great about myself. And I assume that everything's just gonna be fine. Felt a surge of sexiness in me. Its refreshing since I have been feeling down for more than a month now.

I lost a significant amount of weight, which is also good. Depression is the good way to lose those extra weight although I would not recommend it. hehehe... Feeling more positive now. I will be going for gold. I can't wait for my inner and outer reality to synchronize yet again.

Let the magic begin Smile

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 09-21-2016

Completed 34 days of Ultra Success. Time to get on with life and make things happen. Am now in my 5th day of Alpha 5.0 stage 1. feeling more solid, grounded. if i remember it right, in my previous run throughs, i felt somewhat jittery inside. but now i feel a lot more calm and cool headed.

Maybe i learned a lot of lessons while i was away doing other subs and that i have matured very much in my thinking. We'll see in the coming days how this turns out

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 09-28-2016

its my 11th day on Alpha Stage 1. Feeling quite grounded. masculine energy flowing through me. No sign of aggressiveness here. I'm also using crystals as an adjunct in self improvement. I wonder if there are others in this forum who are using crystals. So far it has helped me in being grounded. Im wondering how much it would be of help in the coming days considering alpha is a highly stressful sub to do even though i have been through countless runthroughs.

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - Vincent_Vega - 09-28-2016

Will you give us a final wrap-up of your US run?

RE: Mofo moving towards Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 09-28-2016

just for the record,i have been exposed to crystals for about a month now.