Subliminal Talk
AM6, Stage 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6, Stage 2 (/Thread-AM6-Stage-2)

AM6, Stage 2 - ChimpofDoom - 10-24-2014

Hey folks,

Been using AM6. I'm currently a week into Stage 2. I've been having a lot of bad dreams, whereas Stage 1, it had no effects no me, both waking and in the sleep state.

Would like to know what is going on. I'm only speculating these negative dreams have to do with resistance on my part.

Let me know.

And thanks,
Chimp of Doom

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - SargeMaximus - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 11:34 AM)ChimpofDoom Wrote: Hey folks,

Been using AM6. I'm currently a week into Stage 2. I've been having a lot of bad dreams, whereas Stage 1, it had no effects no me, both waking and in the sleep state.

Would like to know what is going on. I'm only speculating these negative dreams have to do with resistance on my part.

Let me know.

And thanks,
Chimp of Doom

Love to talk about dreams!

It depends on what you mean by "bad" dreams. Is there fear involved? Is it simply uncomfortable subject matter? I need details.

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - ChimpofDoom - 10-24-2014

Thanks Sarge - I would say both. Overall, unpleasant.

Hit me back with what you think.

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - SargeMaximus - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 12:14 PM)ChimpofDoom Wrote: Thanks Sarge - I would say both. Overall, unpleasant.

Hit me back with what you think.

Well again, it greatly depends on the details, but a rule of thumb for fear is that it points to aspects of yourself that you are ashamed of or are afraid others would find out about.

Uncomfortable subject matter could be anything, again, it depends. PM me if you want to go in-depth. If you prefer to "self-medicate", learn all you can about Carl G. Jung's dream theory, individuation process, and aspects of the psyche.

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - Ricardo - 10-25-2014

Welcome to the forum ChimpofDoom. Try to not to form ideas about how you are going to be affected by AM6. It's different for everyone with only a few commonalities. What do you plan on running after AM?

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - Shannon - 10-25-2014

(10-24-2014, 11:34 AM)ChimpofDoom Wrote: Hey folks,

Let me know.

And thanks,
Chimp of Doom

Correction: it had no effect on you that you consciously noticed.

Negative dreams could be resistance, and they could be other things as well. It is likely that whatever you are reacting to in Stage 2 is touching on something you are not very comfortable with, and your dreams are reflecting that. This may be healing, processing of suppressed experiences, emotions or responses, or it may be fears being touched on. It could be resistance to dealing with something you are afraid of or that is painful to you. Lots of possibilities.

As always, my advice is... keep going. It's a six stage set for a reason.

RE: AM6, Stage 2 - ChimpofDoom - 10-30-2014

Thanks for good words fellas ... I do feel your advice is spot on. Felt like pushing through fears and resistance on a nightly basis. And my lack of detail just revolves around not remembering the dreams. One wakes up with the knowledge it was a rough ride in the dream world but the details soon fade unless you write them down of course.

I plan on just carrying on. Not sure what program to follow up with but I'm a believer in the process.

What I can gather is that the dreams were a rehashing of the past years rather traumatic events. 2013-2014 I got my tush kicked and my whole world was turned upside down. One of those years of the Universe reorienting ones personal reality. Not pleasant. I found reliving some of those traumas and revisiting the characters that they involved.

I feel I'm through the worst of it.

And thanks for taking the time to respond. My internet access is sporadic so don't take my lack of response as a lack of love :-)

ChimpofDoom