Subliminal Talk
Arik AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arik AM6 Journal (/Thread-Arik-AM6-Journal)

Arik AM6 Journal - arik23 - 10-22-2014

Hello there my friends,
I just bought AM6, my first sub ever, and I decided to start a journal for you guys to read and help me in my proccess of getting to be a better man.

I do not have any expectations from this sub because I believe that the much expectations you have the bigger the dissapointment is. I do believe on the other hand that the sub will give a hell of expirience and growth as the man I desire to be.

A week ago I moved to an apartment in another city by my self after 23 years of living with my parents.
23 years which I never had a relationship with a woman, never even kissed one but had sex with a wh**e.
Also I barely had any social life at all.

So I bought AM6 almost half a year ago but never used it.
Now that I am starting a new page in my life I want it to be different than the last page.

So far I am at stage 1 day 2

Had kind of a dream in a dream and it was weird, never had such a weird dream in my life. maybe you guys can help me out on this one.
I dreamed that I was chasing a guy with a mask throwing stuff on him and missing all the time, I dont really know why I chased him in first place. The guy went up the stairs which were narrow and I was about to throw on him a knife but stopped because there was a beutiful girl in a dress going down the stairs so I went up the stairs and he was gone but the scene was weird, it seemed like I was in backstage and then a girl pulled me by my arm and told "Arik we need you to go and sing on stage" and I was confused and I started to struggle because I dont know how to sing and I was frighted from going on stage and then I woke up to see two hot girls (twin sisters) totally naked saying to me that I should not keep an extra key under the welcome carpet(I never ever put an extra key outside of my main door so that has to mean something else) and we had a very wild sex and a very detailed one (I usually dream about the parts of the orgasms of the girl and me) and when I reached orgasm I woke up from my dream.

RE: Arik AM6 Journal - Inconceivablezen - 10-23-2014

Hey Arik, best of luck! This is going to be awesome. Congratulations on getting your own place. Together with the AM 6.0 this journey will be life transforming!

RE: Arik AM6 Journal - arik23 - 10-24-2014

Felt quite down today didn't feel like going out. Did clean my whole apartment today which is a good thing for me because when it comes to cleaning I am usually very lazy.

Somehow today on the internet I got to read about Emotional Intelligence.
Does AM6 raise Emotional intelligence?

RE: Arik AM6 Journal - arik23 - 10-24-2014

Had a dream about the perfect lover for me.
I dreamed about going with her to my hometown to see my parents and how we had such a great time Smile
I was also looking sexy in that dream.

Starting to feel very positive today.

RE: Arik AM6 Journal - Shannon - 10-25-2014

AM6 raises emotional strength, health and stability. Emotional intelligence is a possible side effect of that process.