Subliminal Talk
SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] (/Thread-SurferJoy-s-AM6-journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - Shannon - 10-21-2014

Definitely do not interrupt listening time. Find a way. Solar battery chargers for a phone are less than $40 at wally world.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 10-24-2014

Ok, I will see what I can do to keep listening to the program during that travel if it happens.

Stage 1 - Day 30

I found myself dealing with a lot of issues of inner anger. Angry topics included: Why Western men are so weak? Why Western women are so feminazi ? ...

I don't know if inner anger is something to be excepted from Stage 1.
Anyway, soon, I start the next stage I will see what happens.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - Shannon - 10-25-2014

Anger is there to motivate you to change in the necessary ways. Use it for positive change.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 10-26-2014

@Shannon, I feel it that way. The inner anger leads to feeling dissatisfied with the statue-quo that turn into taking actions.

Stage 1 - Day 32

A lot has happened during the last 32 days really a lot. Here we go.

* Started running again after nearly a year. Running is getting easier and easier and I keep running faster. Thats a huge improvement compared to last year.

* I started to workout again after a 10-year break!!! I enjoy going to the gym, I'm doing the famed Hard Body Plan from Men's Health mag, and it is a lot of fun.

* Sales on my newsletter improved in October because I finally marketed more aggressively.

* I'm more centered on self and I attempt more at letting go of distraction.

* I'm slowly developing a non-attachment attitude

*During the last couples of days, I noticed that I have more energy. I hope this one continue to improve.

* I got plenty of moneymaking ideas that I started to implements during the last few days.

* I go to sleep at around midnight and I wake up at around 6.30-7.00 with good level of energy. I go immediately for a jogging or other exercises.

---------------------------------------
Changes not related to AM6 but to doing releasing

* In his course, Larry Crane gave the exercise to manifest 100 dollars with releasing only. This is something I succeeded in June and the last 2 months I worked on manifesting 150 euro. Instead, I got 330 euro the other day from a totally unexpected way.
Now, I update the statement to 400 euro.

* The statement of loving women has lead to attracting new women that help me in my purpose and thats very good.

*I also simplified all my statements as per Larry Crane recommendation.
1 idea = 1 statement.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 10-30-2014

Stage 2 - Day 4

This morning I cold approached a very pretty girl in the street. I haven't done that in a long time. Street approach aren't my cup of tea and especially in this city where it is recommended to not do that.

I was in the park, and she was also running there. She is exactly the kind of girl I 'm naturally attracted to.
We finished running almost in same time and she walked out the park by the same street I took.
I approached telling her something totally random, she didnt pay attention to my opener. But, I noticed that I was totally at ease talking to her , she was a bit nervous and shy. But, she quickly relaxed because I was relaxed. We had a friendly chat about our running routine.
Then, we went our separate way. She told me, she will run again next week. I don't know if I will see her again. I don't care but I'm happy that I was able to approach exactly my kind of woman and be totally at ease with it.

There was another interesting girl doing her jogging. She was tall, thin , blonde with big boobs. Just like the girl I approached she too seemed Scandinavian. Anyway, I smiled at her while we passed each other.

On the second turn, she did smile to me first. However, this was my last turn then I approached the other girl.

I think these happy events are related to the use of my statement about loving women. Usually, It takes me 2 months before a statement starts to manifest. I have been using the statement since the first week of September. So now, it is exactly 2 months and I'm seeing early result. Let see what happens in the coming weeks and months.

When I woke up this morning I didnt feel like going for jogging. I felt like sleeping more or at least staying home. Yet I got up and went running. I think AM6 gives me a lot of determination.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 11-01-2014

Stage 2 - Day 6

Odd night

Last night was very odd. First, I had an episode of sleep paralysis. I could not move at all. I had the strange impression that all the gas from the sparkling water, I drunk earlier that day was going out of my mouth vigorously.
A bit like in those movies like Blade when the lifeforce leaves the body.
I tried to move the best as I could but it didnt work. My consciousness was not working properly as well. I had the impression that the subs were playing from my laptop but it was not the case. After a long agony, I finally escaped that state and I noticed that the subs were playing from my tablet. My laptop was switched off.

It was around 4.30 AM, I left my bedroom for the kitchen to drink some water and eat an apple.

I went back to sleep but I had a very odd weird dream. In the dream, I was hungry and I asked a rat and 2 pigeons to bring me food and I would help them with whatever they ask me.
After awhile, the pigeons brought me all sort of disgusting insects. I put them in water and then in a box and I was happy I had something to eat.
My mother came and she tried to throw away my box with insects. She was upset. She managed to throw the box away and the box broke on the ground.
I ran to the box to put my disgusting insects back in the box. Then I realized how disgusting all of this is. But, I didn't know any better so I continued.

Oddly enough, I wake at 8 AM as usual with no trouble. I do not have dream interpretation skill so I will leave it at that.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 11-06-2014

Stage 2 - Day 11

I feel calmer and I'm better organized.
I'm able to stay longer in silence and be at peace.
I like those gains.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 11-10-2014

Stage 2 - Day 15

I'm attracting a brand new circle of friends and they are helping me with my purpose. This is very interesting stuff.
That was something mentioned on the sales page but I haven't read much about this in the other diaries.
I 'm also surprised that this is happening early in the program. It is not even something I was looking.

This aside, my mountain trip is scheduled for the end of this week. I would do my best to keep listening to the audio.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - Shannon - 11-11-2014

I have an Ember 2800. It's a solar chargeable power bank that I can charge with a day of sunlight or a USB plug, and it will recharge my smartphone 2 times per charge. Pretty awesome for $40. Hint hint.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 12-02-2014

Stage 3 - Day 5

I'm back from my travel in the Alps. It was great. I made progress.
However, now, I have to readjust to city life and see how the changes are taking places.

[Image: tumblr_nfyzilCcnA1tvspopo1_1280.jpg]

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - Ace - 12-02-2014

Good to see you're back.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 12-12-2014

Thanks Ace

Stage 3 - Day 15

Ok, stage 3 is quite draining compared to Stage 2...
Very little motivation to come here and write posts.

On the up side, I find that I'm more accepting what is. Less need to prove myself .
There is also more inner security , strength and self-confidence.
I have been told for a long time that I should offer "life coaching" service to people.
So I put a training together with the best exercises I used over the years.
I put 3 friends into my training to test it. They got amazing results.

So I'm busy creating a webpage where I will offer this service.
A lot of buried feelings are coming up during this stage.
This is very good because now I have a chance to release them.

All in all, it is an excellent progression as a new career path is opening and finally I'm ready to let go of life long issues.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 12-21-2014

Stage 3 - Day 23

Continuing with stage 3. It is still a draining stage and it causes me to have some sleep disorder. Stage 2 was easier on me.

I noticed that I'm getting more and more to OK to stand out. Its a clear sign of increased self-esteem and I'm happy for it.

On the releasing front, releasing on my animosity, resentment and anger toward my mother and women is finally paying off huge rewards.

One girl that stopped talking to me several months ago is back into my life. She said that she moved into an another town. She told me that I could visit her at anytime and stay at her place.

But this is even better, I attracted 2 girls both the style of girls I always wanted. One is a tall slender blonde from Russia and the other is a gorgeous redhead also from Russia.
The redhead has some solid profile (Good diploma + big job + she is popular on Instagram)

It gives me the feeling that I'm not enough for her. I'm happy with that because I released the first part that was my anger toward women/mother and now I'm ready to release the second part my feeling of not being good enough for my style of women.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 01-11-2015

Stage 4 - Day 15

I'm glad St3 is now long gone. It was very tiring and draining.
Stage 4 is clearly not like that so far.

Something that has fully manifested in my life is a mastermind group of like minded friends having similar business goals. Thats very good thing.
It is one of the key point on the AM6 page:

- An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back.

I can say that this one is CHECKED!

With that came the question of life purpose, genuine career calling and so on.
I really liked this text, it helps me with this.

-You need to be living your purpose first.

And then if you’re living your purpose you’re going to be going through your day essentially thought free, which is another way of saying you’ll be totally present most of the time – you know, be where you are instead of in your head.

So if a woman walks up to you, you can say hello and be right there. There’s not a shred of distraction nagging your focus. Nothing. You’re feeling this person.

And it’s rare for people to experience that level of presence from another person – especially if that other person is a man and if a man would offer this kind of presence consistently, they could have any woman they wanted because women have hardly ever been offered this kind of focus consistently.

So how refined are you in sense of what you need to do before you die and feel that you’ve given everything you had to give?

If you have no refinement, your first step if you don’t know what your purpose is, your purpose can be to discover what your purpose is.

This gives you clarity. And you could go about this in a number of ways – you could meditate for an hour a day, you could go on retreat, you could sit with your friends and talk about it, you could take drugs, I don’t know how you’re going to find that purpose but there are different ways that people traditionally use, usually being with other men and challenge and solitude like being out in the mountains alone for several weeks.

Something like isolation will do a lot more good when it comes to finding your purpose than going to movies or reading newspapers or any other distracting behaviors.

You need to set aside the time for solitude or challenge so that you can find what you need to give before you die and when you have done that you will be a walking form of clarity.

- See more at: http://www.mynotetakingnerd.com/blog/personal-improvement-secret-to-steve-jobs-success/#sthash.3Abr5coy.dpuf

I did a core-identity exercise from marketing genius Frank Kern. It helped me to define my new business goal and establish my ideal clients.
I can say that AM6 is participating in building the courage, strength to start a new business almost from scratch.

Find your core identity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4icp4l5As0