Subliminal Talk
Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) (/Thread-Scar-is-improving-daily-with-quick-results)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Joronda - 11-30-2014

I am still using 3g products because the results are pleasing me.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shogun - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 12:26 AM)Joronda Wrote: I am still using 3g products because the results are pleasing me.

I know ... missing the 3G titles myself Sad

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - zen - 12-01-2014

I used once Develop a more masculine voice in 3 G for 1 month. After just two weeks I was astonished of the results. Fast and clear!

I still think 3Gs are very powerful as they are or were (unfortunately).

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shannon - 12-03-2014

Quote:I have a few questions if anyone can help please?
Should I be listening to this all the way up to the end point where I am happy with results or was 6 weeks enough time for this to keep on working past listening to it?
Should I see continued results over the coming months without listening to it?
Last question can I now listen to a new sub or will that undo my work with this one?

I suggest using the program until you have stopped getting results for at least a month, or when your scar is gone.

I don't know the answer to your second question.

If you want to listen to a new sub, it will not undo your results.

I should be able to get back on track and start returning some of the old 3G titles to the store again. This one would definitely be interesting.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shogun - 12-05-2014

(12-03-2014, 12:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: I should be able to get back on track and start returning some of the old 3G titles to the store again. This one would definitely be interesting.

The deep-gratitude-and-appreciation sub for me, please; good thing I had enough sense to get the Forex & soulmate one at least, before I read Fonzy3's journal, who used the gratitude one to manifest his perfect submissive lover .... it was toooo late 4 me though Tongue ... unless you plan to include this one in the new EHPRA you're working on, which is gonna be awesome, I'm sure.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 12-12-2014

Thank you for the advice Shannon much appreciated. I will keep going with this one as I am still getting good results I will give an update next month Thanks again Smile

[/quote]I suggest using the program until you have stopped getting results for at least a month, or when your scar is gone.

I don't know the answer to your second question.

If you want to listen to a new sub, it will not undo your results.

I should be able to get back on track and start returning some of the old 3G titles to the store again. This one would definitely be interesting.
[/quote]

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Joronda - 12-27-2014

(09-26-2014, 12:33 AM)bettyboo Wrote: That might explain why it is no longer in the shop. Would a 4g one be better? If so I will buy it if it is built Smile

4G has improved technology over 3G. 5th Generation is the Rolls Royce of all the Subs.

I still use many of my old 3G Subs, because they are still bringing changes to my life in ways that surprise me.