Subliminal Talk
Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) (/Thread-Woodman-Rises-BIABW-and-DAMMV)

Pages: 1 2

Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 09-23-2014

Yea, Catchy Title. to get everyone's attention. Cool
Today, I finished 32 days of ASC 5g,
and the results are obvious.
The changes are subtle but very effective. I had to keep my cockyness on check Big Grin.
So, Anyway. I have decided to go straight to BIABW, starting tonight, with Ultrasonic and continue with waves or trickling tomorrow and then use DAMMV 3g alongside.
I wanted to use DAOS alongside BIABW but I had been wanting to develop my voice for many years.
I purchased this sub just before they retired it. I read some positive results for someone who wanted to develop a more feminine voice. So I have decided to give it a shot.

I don't have a deadline or really quick expectations because at the moment I am very busy in the office plus my office is full of men, seriously. just men, if you don't count the receptionist and one girl who's taken and I am not attracted to anyway. Big Grin....
But I do hope DAMMV will bring out the results in 33 days, but I am prepared to keep using for a longer period of time if needed, but if it does bring out the results, I will stop that and start using DAOS alongside BIABW.

I will be doing NG and a bit of PSTEC with these.

BTW. DAMMV = DEVELOP A MORE MASCULINE VOICE

Thank you.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - zen - 09-23-2014

I can confirm - DAMMV is powerful. I tried it last year for one month and the results were visible. I was, let's say, shocked. But - I used ONLY DAMMV ...

In regards to BIABW, if you will not see any results after 32 days move on with AM6 without thinking. If you will not see any results, that means you don't have a strong foundation yet - tested, I know what I am saying.

In the end, I think you are trying tooooooooooooooooo much - BIABW + DAMMV + NG + PSTEC --- man, will you have any time to do other things? For a sub to be effective, you need to dedicate 10-12 non-interrupted daily hours.

I recommend you to run only AM6 + PSTEC. If you insist with your voice, try doing some voice improvement exercises - 15 min/day.

Be wise! Smile

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - LionKing - 09-23-2014

Is there a reason I keep thinking DAMMV is in AM6? I mean its not there in the description, but I think my voice is lower now and I was assuming that's why AM6 is type C.. why is it type C (physical changes)?

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - Clansy - 09-23-2014

I think DAMMV was in AM5 description (and personal experience says so), so AM6 should incorporate it as well.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - stratos - 09-23-2014

What does DAMMV mean?

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - swisston - 09-23-2014

Mine definitely went through a subtle shift during AM6

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - AlphaMind - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 02:39 PM)stratos Wrote: What does DAMMV mean?

Dude, read. He already explain it Dodgy

DAMMV is included in AM 5.0, and AM 6.0 incorporated every particle from AM 5.0 + the new technology and broader aspects. You can guess Wink

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 12:04 PM)zen Wrote: I can confirm - DAMMV is powerful. I tried it last year for one month and the results were visible. I was, let's say, shocked. But - I used ONLY DAMMV ...

In regards to BIABW, if you will not see any results after 32 days move on with AM6 without thinking. If you will not see any results, that means you don't have a strong foundation yet - tested, I know what I am saying.

In the end, I think you are trying tooooooooooooooooo much - BIABW + DAMMV + NG + PSTEC --- man, will you have any time to do other things? For a sub to be effective, you need to dedicate 10-12 non-interrupted daily hours.

I recommend you to run only AM6 + PSTEC. If you insist with your voice, try doing some voice improvement exercises - 15 min/day.

Be wise! Smile

Thanks a lot for the reply.
NG and PSTEC would be done one alternative days, I don't have that much time to cover everything everyday, you are right about that, but
I can dedicate time for these two subs, its not a problem. All I need is an MP3 player and ear plug.
I am not sure how I will be able to manage it for 2 weeks I will be travelling (middle of next month), but I guess I will figure it out.

Getting laid was not a big problem lately, but attracting the ones I wanted was.
I have few short term goals for this year and early next year and some of the 4g and 3g subs cover them. I have already downloaded the 3g subs I wanted, So I plan to fix certain weakness that a sub like AM may not be able to. Because I have been following few member's AM V6 progress and for sure 99% of them have improvements, but there are areas that I feel it won't cover for me, as we are all different anyway.
I am not sure if I want to do AM for now, I would instead like to jump to BAMM.
I tried doing voice exersice, its the effort, I am already running or doing some exersice in the evening, I may try again for like 10 minutes a day while taking a break from my computer screen. Let's see.
How ever, I don't plan to stop DAMMV, for me its more important than BIABW. Its one department where I have been weak, and it may have put off some really hot girls in the past especially while conversing for extended time. I can't blame them for the fact that they need feel the need to talk to someone who sound more manly.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 09-24-2014

(09-23-2014, 12:14 PM)LionKing Wrote: Is there a reason I keep thinking DAMMV is in AM6? I mean its not there in the description, but I think my voice is lower now and I was assuming that's why AM6 is type C.. why is it type C (physical changes)?

Possible, you could be right.
But I need some short term reinforcements to work on.
It might not be all physical in the end, may be AM6 forces works in a way that makes you sound more manly.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 09-26-2014

Day 3:
BIABW report:
I notice being noticed. Eyes lock for few seconds, even if I don't find all of them really attractive.
I understand now why we had to do ASC before BIABW, it kinda gives you a slip stream.
Noticed that a sexy Latina was interested in me, she had been enquiring about me a bit with my common friends, I didn't want to make a move on her mainly because shes a guest staying for just two days with my common friend. But at the same time I didn't feel needy either. The important thing is that we managed to have a conversation despite the fact that we actually don't speak the common language. It was her who was doing all the hard work of explaining what she was doing etc etc by digging out some english she learnt long time back in when she was a kid.
Got her all nervous..while I just sat back in the chair with my legs crossed like a boss. Smile
While earlier it would have been just a bit opposite. Its an improvement already..but I am still patient...

DAMMV report day 3:
I am being more aware of the tone with which I talk, When I talk after a break of an hour or 2 I can notice the difference. Its crispy and I find it a bit sexy. I must do a bit more research on these things to improve it.
I hope my DAMMV report will turn out to be useful for others and developers as there are countless men all over the world who want to make their voice more masculine.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 09-28-2014

DAY5:
BIABW REPORT:

Nothing much to report about any improvements...even if there has been any I wasn't spending much time around women nor going out that much due to some work issues.
But its the dreams and the messages I get from it that I need to report. Had a dream about one of my ex. I was hurt the first few days since she she left, it was out of the blue, no signs nothing...but I still never lost my respect for her, always considered her as a very good person. But I have always been glad that she left be because I met many amazing women and I feel I personally grew a lot. I am a better person now compared to the time she left me.
But last night, the dream was crazy. It was all about how bad she actually is, and that there is another hidden side to her that I didn't know in the past, and if we do get back together its gona end up as a disaster again. Stuffs like that. I don't know why I had such a dream but I was glad I woke up.

DAMMV REPORT:
Apart from morning, my voice still feels the same.. but I feel some sensation in my throat. Sometimes some tingling sensation, sometimes its slightly heavy. I drank a lot of water as I sometimes used to forget about the sub that I was using. The fact that I can feel something in my throat it assures me that there are changes taking place.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 10-02-2014

DAY 9
BIABW REPORT:
Still too early to strongly conclude as I said earlier I am not spending much time where I can find girls or women to test, but still I feel I do get some attention from some girls while I use public transport or walking down the street. Crazy dreams have stopped for the past 3 days. Or I am not sure if I just don't remember. One thing I noticed while using 4G and 3g sub is that I am no way near as tired when I used 5g programs, I am not complaining, its just that I realize how powerful 5g subs are.
DAMMV REPORT:
There is a small improvement, its very subtle.

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - woodman - 10-04-2014

day11:
Got Laid thrice

RE: Woodman Rises. (BIABW and DAMMV) - jonathan4all - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 07:51 AM)woodman Wrote: day11:
Got Laid thrice

Haha goal Wink