Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - adam225 - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 03:58 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 01:41 AM)adam225 Wrote: LionKing, did you look into those ear phones I mentioned ? They really are great with the ultrasonic track.

Yes, in fact I have them on right now. I can often easily get 4+ hours in at the office because I can hear everything just fine with them on. Not at meetings or while mobile, but they're great for office work! I'm using about 1/3 of the max volume on my Galaxy S2, what about you?

Haha, yeah you really can hear EVERYTHING lol. I use mine whilst driving to work (with music on) and throughout the morning at work (I'm getting a solid 12 hours worth of listening). I can speak to who ever I want, hear everything, you seriously can't knock them. I've got a backup set as well incase anything ever happen to these one's.

What country you from BTW ?

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Natious - 08-29-2014

How do you make sure that the amount of volume you use is enough with ultrasonics? I mean sometimes I'm watching a movie and the volume might be a bit high so not sure what volume to set it on. Don't want to risk hearing loss. With trickling it's easy though, however it might be ineffective with trickling since the actual volume of the script is much lower than the trickling sound, so the movie could make me not hear the sub at all.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - adam225 - 08-29-2014

The volume of the ultrasonic is the same as listening to the masked. What ever the masked volume, the ultrasonic will be the same if you could hear it.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Natious - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 07:45 AM)adam225 Wrote: The volume of the ultrasonic is the same as listening to the masked. What ever the masked volume, the ultrasonic will be the same if you could hear it.

That's what I thought. So the script in masked is very low volume and ultrasonic the volume of the trickling sound. Got it.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 08-31-2014

Stage 1, Day 7. First time out with SM3 yesterday. The attraction isn't anything crazy so I'd notice it, but 2 things are definitely starting to work: OAA and indifference/lack of neediness.

I already felt OAA starting to work towards the end of AM6, but approaching is getting perrrty easy once I set myself to that mode. Its like I don't have to psyche myself anymore.. when I get a smile or see a good spot, I just sort of walk over to say hi to my friends. Now, I have done quite a bit of pstec/f-eft on this, so it must help, but there's definitely something more than that to it, too.

Btw, I found it really helpful to run pstec on an imagined scenario of that moment right after a convo goes bad. I don't mind if a girl doesn't like me (almost never happens anyway), but what bugs/bugged me is that short moment when you have to leave and walk away from the girls. Its kind of a mix of admitting defeat, retreating, obeying their orders, public fail, loss of social proof, having to find something else to do, etc. I found it really pushed my buttons if I imagined one of the girls "giving me permission" to leave ("ok you can go now"). Got that from an 8 to a 1, though I'll do it again later to make sure.

Then the indifference.. I was on the dance floor for almost half of the night because I seemed to really enjoy it. You know when you're really into the dancing, the girls kind of gravitate to dance near you and then after a while you get horny and they leave? We'll, they didn't leave this time because I was perfectly comfortable with them. I was just dancing away and at some point I was just surrounded by only girls pressing into me from all sides, from different groups.. I didn't do anything about it, just enjoyed the attention and vibe of it all. There was this one group in particular, where one of the girls really started tossing her hair back at me and stepping back into me.. I was smiling and rolling my eyes to myself, getting her hair out of my stubble, when I noticed 4 of the other girls in that group had these slight smiles and were all lined up, almost forgetting to dance, looking at me & their friend trying to get my attention. Had this short knowing eye contact with the most beautiful one before going back to dancing. Obviously in the future I want to be able to DO something without breaking that good vibe, but I had fun for now.

I also saw this girl I used to be FB's with a while back.. I've actually been thinking about her, not in a relationship kind of sense, but she's just uber sexy to me and we had such a good time. She's seeing someone atm so we can't really do anything about it now. I don't give a shit about the dude (this angry- and possessive-looking fellow), but I know she doesn't want to cheat and she'd just feel bad about it. There are other girls. Anyway, we talked for a few minutes and the tension was unbelievable.. No idea what was said, but I think we both blew out these "wheeewh.. wow" sighs at different times.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - stratos - 08-31-2014

yeah baby. love it

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - adam225 - 09-01-2014

Lionking, what -db do you have your sleepphones set to when listing to the masked track over night ? I could do with switching for a while to allow my ears to recover from a rave I went to 2 weeks ago now. The ultrasonic track keeps triggering tinnitus back off.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-01-2014

Don't know. I start out with a level that I think is good or slightly too loud for me and then bring it down one step at a time if I can't sleep with it. Better to go down than up in volume, I've found.

Stage 1, Day 8.

I've been very straight-to-the-point since starting SM3. The threshold of getting annoyed at any useless bullshit or delays is really low. I sometimes have to consciously stop myself from speaking over people or not being quite so blunt if I'm annoyed/tired/bored. Sex was very good yesterday, though not too much difference in performance, yet anyway. I did get the impression that she was a bit more active & into me than usual during the foreplay, and she was the one who started round 2. No obvious signs of extra attraction on the streets, gym and about yet.

EDIT: Oh right, there is one much older woman who seems to reeeally like me... I hope that won't increase too much, lol.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-04-2014

Stage 1, Day 10. I was feeling quite down these last days, like pretty much anything I do is useless because nothing is going to change in any area of my life (I guess I just got really lucky before). But its shifting, much better now. I must have just been too tired, I was listening for 14+ hours a day.

Ima focus on eye contact for a week or so and see what comes of it. Trying to hold it everywhere and then pstec on any anxious feelings and run the positive track for one affirmation. "I always enjoy the connection I feel through intense eye contact" or something like that. I had good progress with this at some point during AM6, but didn't keep it up.

If I'm talking to woman I can hold eye contact forever, with a woman I just met and even during sex.. but if its on the street, a guy I don't know that well or anyone from work then I can only hold it for a few seconds. At work its usually me who looks away first. I guess I just think that I don't want to be inpolite.. Like I'd be intruding on them for no reason or something. If its a more confident guy I'm talking to, I can hold it much easier, I guess because "he can take it". Same with family.

And what the hell is up with those women who are looking at you on the street and then when you lock eyes they try to stare you down with an unhappy expression, like "what are you looking at, jerk"? Looking for a *man* who can hold it or just being bit*hy? I could just hold the gaze full-sexual if she's hot (usually is), but I get that instinctual "creep alert" that tells me to look away. Not down though, to the side or a little upwards. Click click click click BRRRRRRRR...

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-04-2014

*sigh* It's so simple, why do I keep forgetting this... Here's my program for the next 6 days (I started today):
1. Go out in the city, either to run errands or just for a walk.
2. Try to make long eye contact with any females who have the potential to turn you on.
3. If you get a long one, try to smile slightly and/or say hi without breaking it. If you get into a conversation, that's fine. Just maintain presence.
4. Go home, or anywhere private, and run pstec on any anxiety that was brought up. Avoid clearing anything sexual.
5. Go to step 1 or 6.
6. Play SM3 all night.

Eye seduction is introduced in stage 2, that should be fun :) Good to be clearing beforehand.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 09-04-2014

(09-04-2014, 06:32 AM)LionKing Wrote: And what the hell is up with those women who are looking at you on the street and then when you lock eyes they try to stare you down with an unhappy expression, like "what are you looking at, jerk"? Looking for a *man* who can hold it or just being bit*hy? I could just hold the gaze full-sexual if she's hot (usually is), but I get that instinctual "creep alert" that tells me to look away. Not down though, to the side or a little upwards. Click click click click BRRRRRRRR...

Lol, I usually get this from the fatties. The hot girls just do the "deer in headlights" look with me. Although there WAS one cute girl in her car behind me one day who I locked eyes with. She suddenly hit her hands on her steering wheel to scare me (I assume) and it worked lol.

Like your list tho, I'ma try it myself, I'm having some anxiety when in my car and looking at the women around me so I'ma tap on that, but this list is definitely more pro-active.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 09-05-2014

(09-04-2014, 10:20 AM)LionKing Wrote: 4. Go home, or anywhere private, and run pstec on any anxiety that was brought up. Avoid clearing anything sexual.

Good point. I would go even further. The only thing you should be clearing is Guilt, Shame and Fear/anxiety.

No anger clearing, no frustration or depression clearing. These latter negative emotions are the fuel to change. They make you frustrated and angry with the way things are and how other people treat you right now and give you the motivation&power to change it. There is a time and a place for every emotion.

Reading the older SM3 Journals, I found it was those who had the greatest negative emotions, let them do their work and THEN overcame them who had the greatest results. Other SM3 users first were happy that they didn't get as depressed and angry from SM3 as they had seen the others report, but at Stages 5&6 complained they didn't get the same results those with heavy depression&anxiety got. Just check the journals a second time and you will find this to be the case multiple times.

Of course you can clear the inappropriate and overreacting anger issues you have with your brother for example, but just to be on the safe side I wouldn't clear it while being on a sub like SM3 to not accidentaly clear the motivation the subs give you to achievie it's goal. Just clear Guilt, Shame, Fear and it is less likely to have SM3 not work in ways Shannon didn't intend.

Shannon himself put OGFS clearing into SM3 so if you stick with only that, PSTEC should work synergistically with SM3 through OGFS instead of making it deviate from it's intended way that could include a temporary phase of anger&depression.

Quote:Anybody can become angry, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power.”
― Aristotle

Quote:Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change. - Malcolm X

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-05-2014

(09-04-2014, 04:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: She suddenly hit her hands on her steering wheel to scare me (I assume) and it worked lol.

Laughed pretty hard at that one, lol :D It I lock eyes with the hotter fatties or older women, they usually smile or look away quickly. Those angry ones are usually pretty hot, but maybe just in a bad mood. I think I was actually like that myself one or two times yesterday when I tried it..

athanas - yep, I'm being somewhat selective about it. I read Tim's book on pstec and sexual issues and he seemed very cautious towards clearing (deleting) sexual desire and attraction. And I want my desire to be very high, for reasons mentioned on the Bed mastery thread.

I've found I there are often at least two kinds of a "negative" feeling like anger or lust. The first kind makes you feel weak, anxious, "I NEED that to be worthy of anything" and like running away. The second kind makes you feel strong, capable, "I'm going to ram you against a wall and fuck your brains out", and like taking action. I'm clearing the first kind only. I have a feeling you need to be more careful with pstec than with f-eft or sedona. Depression... hmm, you may have a point. Though depression by itself isn't really empowering, I usually feel like I want to stop the whole thing and "accept my place"?

btw, I don't have a brother so that's someone else ;)

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - swisston - 09-05-2014

Don't forget that many women have a 'default bitch face' Smile It doesn't mean it is anything to do with you, they just have a serious/harsh normal expression (same for men of course) and they are probably entirely unaware that they are walking around frowning at people.