Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - RTBoss - 03-06-2015

I am very introspective, and analytical - something I think many of us on this board are. I just wanted to share that I've done F-EFT/EFT/PSTEC along with my subliminal use. I see huge changes, regardless. I just don't buy that releasing negativity keeps you from changing, or reduces a subs effectiveness. And a final addition, I don't listen more than 10-14 hours per day, and I don't count. I feel off-time is important to assimilation/processing the subs. Anyway, everyone's different - so do whatever works for you!

I cite the following reasons that PSTEC or F-EFT/WHATEVER doesn't negatively affect sub usage, but some may think it does:

1. The Naturalizer, as Catman referenced. You're changing, and it's seamless. Take a closer look.
2. Changing is changing - PSTEC WORKS. Therefore, the CHANGE is there. Whether it came from the sub or PSTEC, or a combination - the point is we're working toward an end result. Positive change!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 03:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I am very introspective, and analytical - something I think many of us on this board are. I just wanted to share that I've done F-EFT/EFT/PSTEC along with my subliminal use. I see huge changes, regardless. I just don't buy that releasing negativity keeps you from changing, or reduces a subs effectiveness. And a final addition, I don't listen more than 10-14 hours per day, and I don't count. I feel off-time is important to assimilation/processing the subs. Anyway, everyone's different - so do whatever works for you!

I cite the following reasons that PSTEC or F-EFT/WHATEVER doesn't negatively affect sub usage, but some may think it does:

1. The Naturalizer, as Catman referenced. You're changing, and it's seamless. Take a closer look.
2. Changing is changing - PSTEC WORKS. Therefore, the CHANGE is there. Whether it came from the sub or PSTEC, or a combination - the point is we're working toward an end result. Positive change!

Shannon subs is not made to combine with anything else. Read the instruction please. Thanks.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-06-2015

I don't think saying "just do as you're told" is going to carry much weight to someone who thinks for himself. But anyway, I'd say as long as you getting a level of results that you're happy with then that's what its all about and just keep doing what you're doing. If, however, you're either not getting enough results or you'd like to improve, things start getting difficult.. to make something work better you'd either need to (a) know how that something works and then modify it to make it better, or (b) to do a change, then observe the difference in output and deduce whether the change was good or bad.

But you don't really know what's in the subs, how they work in the mind, or how that would be affected by other stimuli. You don't know that of pstec either (I don't mean you RTBoss, but rather "one doesn't know"). And imo its pretty darn hard to measure how well something as complex as AM6 is working, or to somehow quantify your overall rate of growth as a man. Temporary relief effects, such the euphoria after releasing something or the depression when you're resisting a change, could also affect your perceived rate of change, so its pretty hard to tell what's happening in any relatively short span of time. It takes months, at least with these complex programs. Maybe you could test with a simpler program, but even then you wouldn't really know if you could generalize from that.

All in all, I thinks its best to minimize the variables and, in this case, act as instructed. The usage time per day is another variable that you have to experiment with.. I'm holding my hours up, as long as I'm not getting too tired. Lowering them would leave me with more energy, which would make me feel better. Would I then be making changes in my belief system at a faster or a slower pace? When does it become "not worth it"? Don't know.

(03-06-2015, 04:00 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 03:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I am very introspective, and analytical - something I think many of us on this board are. I just wanted to share that I've done F-EFT/EFT/PSTEC along with my subliminal use. I see huge changes, regardless. I just don't buy that releasing negativity keeps you from changing, or reduces a subs effectiveness. And a final addition, I don't listen more than 10-14 hours per day, and I don't count. I feel off-time is important to assimilation/processing the subs. Anyway, everyone's different - so do whatever works for you!

Shannon subs is not made to combine with anything else. Read the instruction please. Thanks.

Hahahaha - not made to combine with any other subs. It works for me, brother. I'll do what I like. Thanks.

(03-06-2015, 07:51 AM)LionKing Wrote: I don't think saying "just do as you're told" is going to carry much weight to someone who thinks for himself. But anyway, I'd say as long as you getting a level of results that you're happy with then that's what its all about and just keep doing what you're doing. If, however, you're either not getting enough results or you'd like to improve, things start getting difficult.. to make something work better you'd either need to (a) know how that something works and then modify it to make it better, or (b) to do a change, then observe the difference in output and deduce whether the change was good or bad.

But you don't really know what's in the subs, how they work in the mind, or how that would be affected by other stimuli. You don't know that of pstec either (I don't mean you RTBoss, but rather "one doesn't know"). And imo its pretty darn hard to measure how well something as complex as AM6 is working, or to somehow quantify your overall rate of growth as a man. Temporary relief effects, such the euphoria after releasing something or the depression when you're resisting a change, could also affect your perceived rate of change, so its pretty hard to tell what's happening in any relatively short span of time. It takes months, at least with these complex programs. Maybe you could test with a simpler program, but even then you wouldn't really know if you could generalize from that.

All in all, I thinks its best to minimize the variables and, in this case, act as instructed. The usage time per day is another variable that you have to experiment with.. I'm holding my hours up, as long as I'm not getting too tired. Lowering them would leave me with more energy, which would make me feel better. Would I then be making changes in my belief system at a faster or a slower pace? When does it become "not worth it"? Don't know.

A well-thought out response, unlike that waste of time the other guy posted. Thanks for your insight. I agree, minimizing variables is smart if it's of concern. For me, I'm getting the results I'm after, life is better - I'm happy. If PSTEC is a temporary release, as you postulate, then the subliminal program - being words - should still be there as instruction in the subconscious, ready to pounce when the temporary effect wears off.

Sometimes I get the feeling people underestimate the power of the very mind they're using subliminals to change. (And by people, I'm not referencing you LK).

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 08:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote: If PSTEC is a temporary release, as you postulate, then the subliminal program - being words - should still be there as instruction in the subconscious, ready to pounce when the temporary effect wears off.

Quick correction: I didn't mean pstec is just temporary relief, I just meant that when you release (with any technique) you get that temporary "high" - a feeling of lightness - that lasts for a while. Like when you work out you get a temporary pump and then it goes away after a while. I think longer-lasting effects are also happening, but they're not that clear. So the point was that that short-term "pump" could be misleading in that a person could be overly optimistic about his progress. And also the "short-term" depression(s) one could encounter with the subs could lead to an overly negative view of one's progress.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 08:45 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:00 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:

Hahahaha - not made to combine with any other subs. It works for me, brother. I'll do what I like. Thanks.

Sure, do what you like. I just repost what Shannon recommend to everyone. :-)

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-08-2015

I wasn't supposed to post anything yet, but just wanted to say I got tired of trying to optimize it and just want for the "cure-all".. AM6 Stage 1 and its already my 3rd day today (started pretty soon after CatMan's 1st post). Its all interconnected anyway.

Gotta say I'm positively surprised this time! I thought its going to be some 3 months of isolation and frustration due to nothing happening again, but seems I'm either much more receptive or just more aware this time around.. huge levels of indifference and attraction at the club last night. I only talked to the 2 hottest ones (a knows-she's-too-hot blond and a very tall and confident brunette) and they were both leaving their friends to talk to me, one of them practically opened me with a shit test (flirt), apologized for it after I burst out laughing, and then proceeded to do it again in about 5 seconds.. lol. Probably going to go out with the other one sometime. Didn't feel like talking to anyone at first, but it got super comfortable once I just did it. The body language is already in place from SM, I just gotta relax. Got 2 cougars pressing against me and touching my shoulders, ugh. Anyway, see ya next weekend!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-08-2015

2nd run AM always give pleasant surprise! It's not amaze me that you enjoyed it too. Big Grin

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - CatMan - 03-09-2015

(03-08-2015, 04:24 AM)LionKing Wrote: I wasn't supposed to post anything yet, but just wanted to say I got tired of trying to optimize it and just want for the "cure-all".. AM6 Stage 1 and its already my 3rd day today (started pretty soon after CatMan's 1st post). Its all interconnected anyway.

Gotta say I'm positively surprised this time! I thought its going to be some 3 months of isolation and frustration due to nothing happening again, but seems I'm either much more receptive or just more aware this time around.. huge levels of indifference and attraction at the club last night. I only talked to the 2 hottest ones (a knows-she's-too-hot blond and a very tall and confident brunette) and they were both leaving their friends to talk to me, one of them practically opened me with a shit test (flirt), apologized for it after I burst out laughing, and then proceeded to do it again in about 5 seconds.. lol. Probably going to go out with the other one sometime. Didn't feel like talking to anyone at first, but it got super comfortable once I just did it. The body language is already in place from SM, I just gotta relax. Got 2 cougars pressing against me and touching my shoulders, ugh. Anyway, see ya next weekend!

That's great news! I'm happy about you running AM6 again, good choice. You must have worked on a lot of old beliefs, views, attitudes etc. the first time around. Now you'll be digging deeper and it should be a much smoother run because there's a lot less stuff to fight.

Good to see man, I'm glad you chose the rerun of AM6 and I'm looking forward to an awesome journal.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Ricardo - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 12:05 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 04:24 AM)LionKing Wrote: I wasn't supposed to post anything yet, but just wanted to say I got tired of trying to optimize it and just want for the "cure-all".. AM6 Stage 1 and its already my 3rd day today (started pretty soon after CatMan's 1st post). Its all interconnected anyway.

That's great news! I'm happy about you running AM6 again, good choice. You must have worked on a lot of old beliefs, views, attitudes etc. the first time around. Now you'll be digging deeper and it should be a much smoother run because there's a lot less stuff to fight.

Good to see man, I'm glad you chose the rerun of AM6 and I'm looking forward to an awesome journal.

I'm definitely doing AM6 again but in rotation with a magnet at least another 2 times.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

Why not 3 lol?

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

@lion I don't know about running AM6 again man with your prior history of clearing during the program and all. Going on record to suggest a single stage.