Subliminal Talk
It's all about the alpha male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's all about the alpha male (/Thread-It-s-all-about-the-alpha-male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Spiral - 07-21-2011

Sounds good man. And it is funny when girls try to get your attention like that lol. Either way though.. it's ok.. just as long as they enjoyed myself. But I guess you were feeling that vibe that they are trying to get something from you. I've had that on occasion from some of the more less attractive and decent women out there.. but it does turn me off. I won't lie... I probably still do this on some occasion subtly but going through SM and AM again afterwards will round those out and I'll be the James Bond of Ryans Big Grin

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 07-26-2011

So lately I've been somewhat caught between a few rocks and a few hard places. Let me go through the motions first.

I'm in Massage therapy school. It's very important that in this field we keep things as professional as possible due to past stigma's of people wanting 'happy endings'. Now i'm not going to give happy endings but i wonder how SM2011 will affect this in terms of my body language and overall aura so to speak, and I am in question of whether or not I should run this right after am2011 (which ends august 7th). I have the improve your grades and study habits subliminal for purpose of using it for this school but shannon also says that AM2011 builds you up to sm2011 so I'm not sure what to do here. Ultimately I would just do SM2011 but I'm not sure how the effects will affect me and how my peers, instructors, and clients in clinical will eventually view me.

I have a friend, we've known each other for over 6 years and I have always known she's had a crush on me. I've turned her down in the past because I was shallow, but AM2011 has let me see that it's not always about looks and it's really about how secure you are with yourself. Our relationship is great because even after i've turn her down she still sticks around and doesn't blame me or have any animosity towards me. The situation here, however is that lately I've been feeling that maybe i should give something a shot here but i know that she doesn't want children (i do, not now but eventually) and that she doesn't do friends with benefits/no emotions thing. She says she can't be with me and not have emotions if we start doing physical things. Many people I've talked to all agree with me that it's probably best not to do anything with her due to different future-life views, but as human's we're sometimes ruled by emotion so I keep coming back to this in my head.

Thoughts?

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 07-27-2011

Sex Magnet will get you noticed sexually, and by some very beautiful women. If you have them around... watch out. If not, they WILL show up sooner or later during the program. But all you have to do is choose to remain professional. Simple. "I don't engage in unprofessional behavior with clients, ma'am." Believe me, if she wants you badly enough, you'll lose her as a client right quick and end up with a girlfriend or lover instead. At that point, it's just a matter of which one you want. If you want any of them. Massage, I can assure you, is the ultimate seduction method when properly applied.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 08-01-2011

So today i felt like i hit some kind of resistance. I got my balls busted on by my classmates, but that wasn't what affected me. I had some thoughts today that were very worry some as in what will i be doing to attract girls in the future and all that junk related to it. I know in my mind that I'm not worried, but I suppose I still hit those spots in my thought process today and it felt more pronounced than usual.

Not sure what's going on today but I'll update in a few days to see how I feel later.

7 more days until I complete alpha male. I'm still not sure if i want to start SM directly after it yet.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 08-02-2011

So I recently found out a friend of mine that I had become interested in was in a relationship with another guy. Shucks, oh well. but let me start over for a second.

If i can recall details correctly, we spoke on Saturday. We've been long time friends since high school, it's been 6 years since we met each other. What happened is that on Saturday we spoke on the phone and she told me some guy confessed that he wanted to be in a relationship with her. Cool. Too bad because I literally wanted to talk to her about the exact same thing. So I said on the phone that same night (I wasn't panicked or anything) that i wanted to give our relationship a shot by moving it to the next level.

The problem? She may have told me some guy had wanted to be in a relationship with her, but she neglected to tell me after I told her. On her FB, the next day (sunday) she put that she was in a relationship. We spoke that same night about making plans to meet up later in the week to hang out and give this relationship a shot. I was pretty clear about it and we made plans.

Fast forward to Monday night, I go on her FB and then i see her being in a relationship. I text her to call me. She does the next day.

My reaction? It's cool she's in a relationship with another guy. Things like this happen. What's not cool is that she neglected to tell me that she was in a relationship after i told her I wanted to give us a shot, since we had spoken another time since she got in her relationship. I told her that was completely disrespectful not because she chose some other guy but because even as friends she couldn't communicate with me that she was already in a relationship.

What did I do... So I've told her before that we'd pretty much always be friends. But that was in the past, when we were friends. i told her that I know I said we'd always be friends, but you crapped all over that. and since she didn't hold the same standard as I do when it comes to being friends that she just shouldn't talk to me at all. I don't have time for people who don't respect each other.

And that is the story of how my 6 year friendship died overnight. I needed to vent. Feel free to comment.

Edit: On one last note, we made plans for Saturday. I don't think it's happening anymore. Who makes plans with a guy who is in them without telling them they're in a relationship already?

Total utter disrespect.

Anyone think I'm overreacting?

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 08-03-2011

Anyway, barring my need of venting last night. I was pretty upset that my female friend didn't hold our friendship at the very least to the same regards as I did. Nothing I can do about that. Moving on.

That resistance I talked about the other day seems to be gone. Something in me is snapping into place. I'm finding myself a little trapped when I'm living at home with my family and unable to move out until I finish MT school, so what I guess I'm trying to say is that I really want to get out of here and live on my own (or with roommates, but away from family).

I have a few more days to determine whether or not I want to start SM2011 directly after AM2011. I think I could, although I'm not sure. For me, I have no job, no car, and no money, so I can manage doing social things that involve money. I've been wanting to get more of a social life lately as well.

So I guess even though I am in school, the first step is finding a job. I've never held both a job + school but I know I can manage this properly. But now to find a job...

Anyway, a note about the sub, I have difficulty discerning what is going on because it all just feels so natural as it's coming out. The earlier stages, it was somewhat easier to see what was going on, but now I can't really see the changes going on. I'm guessing that little resistance the other day was just me overcoming something in my subconscious.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Ryan - 08-04-2011

(08-03-2011, 04:41 PM)About Wrote: Anyway, barring my need of venting last night. I was pretty upset that my female friend didn't hold our friendship at the very least to the same regards as I did. Nothing I can do about that. Moving on.

That resistance I talked about the other day seems to be gone. Something in me is snapping into place. I'm finding myself a little trapped when I'm living at home with my family and unable to move out until I finish MT school, so what I guess I'm trying to say is that I really want to get out of here and live on my own (or with roommates, but away from family).

I have a few more days to determine whether or not I want to start SM2011 directly after AM2011. I think I could, although I'm not sure. For me, I have no job, no car, and no money, so I can manage doing social things that involve money. I've been wanting to get more of a social life lately as well.

So I guess even though I am in school, the first step is finding a job. I've never held both a job + school but I know I can manage this properly. But now to find a job...

Anyway, a note about the sub, I have difficulty discerning what is going on because it all just feels so natural as it's coming out. The earlier stages, it was somewhat easier to see what was going on, but now I can't really see the changes going on. I'm guessing that little resistance the other day was just me overcoming something in my subconscious.

Man, don't worry about money Wink You don't need money to have a social life. And make the best of it at school. I'm telling you SM is going to be definitely worth it Wink

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 08-07-2011

Ok, so now i'm finally done with stage 6 of am2011. What I can say about this stage is that the effects were very difficult for me to gather up and take note of. Too bad, I would've liked to see what these felt like.

However, i can conclude that my thinking has improved in positive ways. If i could describe this 6 stage program I would call it a roller coaster. You feel like yourself at the beginning, perhaps with many problems that you tell yourself like I'm not good looking enough or i'm not attractive to going on many highs about yourself. You feel incredible as you walk through the next few stages. As the later stages come by you start to temper this attitude and become more balanced off and it's like you're back where you were 6 months ago, but with a completely new attitude. Instead of thinking i'm no longer attractive, i don't have those thoughts.

Occasionally I still have thoughts on that social life thing. I live at home with no car and no money. It's a little difficult for me to do stuff and unfortunately this seems like a block that I have. I have SM2011 but I have still yet to decide if I want to run this program directly after since it seems that I have a block in my mind. This might be something I just need to push through but a little bit of it to be clear is that sometimes I just don't know how to be social and this is especially true since I am no longer in college. Seeing as how I spent literally the last 2 years (3 if you count the summer that my mom passed away, I didn't want to do anything) away from home, it's like I no longer have a social life around here.

I heard taking a while off subliminals is a good idea. Maybe 1 week? If so I'll decide in a week. I also have improve your study habits and a musical sub, as well as INYPS which I don't need to run right now and of course SM2011. There's 8 more months of school left and I bought the study habits sub for this purpose only. I can pass school without it easily without it but I am unsure of what to do in a week. I know I keep asking but any suggestions? I want a few opinions.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 10-13-2011

Update: I've taken 2 months to do IYPS. Do i have any results? The answer is varied. I don't think I can really see physical growth (i mean i know the program says to take measurements but I don't have a tape measure), but what really matters is that this sub has helped me become more confident in myself which is something that has bugged me. Somehow we have been told to believe that size is what matters but after running IYPS for 2 months, I've realized that it really isnt.

So the result is now I will be comfortable running SM11, even though I'm in massage school. It could be after seeing some people's success in this that it really isn't only about sex, but it can be beneficial for a personality adjustment. Part of it is because I have also set in to the alpha set even after the 6 stage set has been run through. Despite finishing the set, I believe what will work best for me is some time off to assimilate and understand all this information, rather than what i previously thought that was as I'm running through the set, it will immediately click. This clearly wasn't the case now that I look back. So when I do look back, I can see the progress I have made since the end of the program and how I integrated it into my life.

So yeah, the plan now is to run AM11 stage 6 set for about 2 weeks, and then run Sex Magnet from there on. Now I know rather than to expect something (I don't believe i was during the AM run, but it's really hard to say) I will just let it run its course and let the pieces fall where they may. I haven't considered whether or not I will start a new journal or continue this one yet. We will see in a few weeks.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 10-14-2011

I have come to the conclusion that programs like IYPS take 3 to 6 months for most people to see best results. That's one I have slated for turning into a six stage set later on, for that reason.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 10-19-2011

So now that i've been back on stage 6, there's probably been some resistance that I've been feeling. Some not-so-much "depression" going on, or rather it would be better explained as feeling down as of late. In particular, being in massage school is cool. What's not cool is how the clicks turn out and sometimes how much I wish I was a part of them.

Could be some psychological thing going on here, but really I keep telling myself "whatever" and "they're not in my age group (since they are all in their late 20s while I am in my early 20s)." We have different things going on in our lives.

But it's interesting to see how my mind goes about this. 1 more week until I start sex magnet.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 10-19-2011

(10-14-2011, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have come to the conclusion that programs like IYPS take 3 to 6 months for most people to see best results. That's one I have slated for turning into a six stage set later on, for that reason.

One thing that i definitely like about the IYPS sub is that it helps increase your confidence and self security with regards to things going on down there. Even if I can't see sizable growth, I still feel more secure than I ever really have and that alone was worth it for me to spend the money.

To give feedback, do I see growth? Yeah, it definitely looks fuller. Not sure what I can really say else wise since that's pretty much the only goal of this program.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 10-20-2011

I added the self confidence with regards to penis size because I knew that it would be very good for the emotional health of the user. Glad you're benefitting from it.